[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It was the Friday before the weekend of my 18th birthday and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 0.jpg (35KB, 432x594px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
35KB, 432x594px
It was the Friday before the weekend of my 18th birthday and for my birthday my friends had got me a pass to a theme park in Southern California. We went as soon as they opened around 10 AM and even though we got there early it was still very packed. For the first two hours we had only managed to get on one roller coaster and two smaller rides. By this time we were getting hungry and we stopped at one of the food stands to get some lunch.

That's when I noticed him, out of the corner of my eye was some man standing about 12 feet away just staring at me. He wasn't exactly ugly, just very plain looking, probably around the age of 30, average height and build, white, dark hair, dark eyes. He had a really weird look on his face and the way he was looking at me made me feel really uncomfortable. I just remember he had a sort of intense stare that looked like he was smiling even though his mouth was neutral. I was wearing short shorts and a tank top and it felt like he was undressing me with his eyes. He seemed to smile at me slightly and I just turned away. Just before I turned I noticed him reaching into his pocket and that's when things got weird.
>>
At first I just felt a really dizzy sensation like I had turned too quickly and maybe it was the combination of the heat and the fact I hadn't eaten anything yet and was hungry, but then I started to notice other things. I instinctively looked over where the man had been standing and he was nowhere in sight. My body suddenly felt really weird. I don't know how to explain it other than that I felt extremely violated. I was a virgin at the time so I didn't know what sex was like but it felt like something had been inside of me. I told my friends I didn't feel well so I went to the bathroom. When I got there I sat down and noticed a few things. There was blood in my underwear and a red mark like a hickey on the inside of my thigh. My vagina felt extremely sensitive and sore. I noticed my breasts also felt sore.

I don't think I was having my period because it had just ended a week prior to this but maybe something triggered it... What made things weirder was that the first time I had sex a year later there was no blood or anything, so I feel like maybe my hymen somehow broke that day even though I was just standing in line. I know it sounds crazy but I still can't get over the idea that it somehow had something to do with that man who was staring at me.
>>
Hypnosis rape? It's rare, but supposedly it's possible
>>
Lemme put it to you gently
>>
File: youhavecancer.png (60KB, 493x262px) Image search: [Google]
youhavecancer.png
60KB, 493x262px
>>18838409
>>
>>18838421

But this happened in broad daylight in a public place?
>>
File: IMG_5559_japanese_calligraphy.jpg (290KB, 800x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5559_japanese_calligraphy.jpg
290KB, 800x544px
>>18838435
because its cancer
>>
>>18838431
>>18838449
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.