[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reptilian eyes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 8

File: clintonslits45rtm.jpg (10KB, 325x310px) Image search: [Google]
clintonslits45rtm.jpg
10KB, 325x310px
I'm going to tell my story and offer a theory. I'd like to hear any theories you have because what I experienced is really messing with my head and I want to know what exactly the fuck is going on. Here's a quick rundown on what just happened:

>Be police officer
>Subject with a knife call, guy is waving a knife around and lunging at people
>Show up, no one in the area
>Second call comes out, ok this isn't BS, start searching all nearby lots
>Sure enough I happen to be the one that finds shithead sitting in the corner of an abandoned building with a big as kitchen knife
>Tactically the fuck out of my car, gun drawn, yelling commands
>Partner gets there quick, has taser out like a dumbass
>Guy isn't following commands, screaming shit about the illuminati, making threats, saying just taze me/shoot me (trying to force our hand)
>Suddenly becomes compliant, drops the knife, walks away, and lays down
>Cuff him up quick
>Start talking trying to figure out wtf his problem is
>Keeps saying shit about the illuminati, I entertain his commends because I like crazies and know about /x/ related shit
>He wasn't well versed, didn't even know the Masons are Hermetics, very basic knowledge of the esoteric
>He did say something like "I have demons in me I can't keep inside anymore"
>Yeah okay bud, don't come at me with that edge... again
>Victims he lunged at don't want to press charges but obviously the guy is a danger to himself and others, decide to involuntary commit him to a psychiatric facility
>Driving along with him in the cage
>He keeps moving around and looking up to see if I'm looking
>The motherfucker better not be trying to slip his cuffs
>Keeping a close eye on him
>He stops, literally just stops all movement, eyes open, completely neutral look on his face
>His eyes just fucking change into something like pic related (her left eye) but glowing
>Tactically freak the fuck out
>BRO WHATS UP WITH YOUR EYES
>no response, same dead look
>At this point I'm just shivering
>>
>>18838208
what happened next?
>>
File: bullshit1.jpg (20KB, 323x416px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit1.jpg
20KB, 323x416px
>>
>>18838208
Wtf OP plz continue
>>
>>18838208
Well? Don't leave us in suspense.
>>
His eyes became pixelated and fuzzy?

Because that's literally what Hildog's eye looks like.
>>
>His eyes stay like that for a good minute
>I'm looking in the mirror and back to the road, even looked back once to make sure it wasn't glare, removed sunglasses to make sure it wasn't the lenses
>I was looking at him through dark lenses yet he made dead on eye contact the entire time
>Looking at the road, snap back to looking in the mirror, his eyes are normal again
>Then he just takes a nap
>Get to facility, partners followed in case he gets combative again
>One tells me he's got a warrant for his arrest, possession of meth
>Welp, wasted a trip to the hospital, but get to take shithead to jail now
>Take him to booking
>Keep looking in the mirror, it doesn't happen again
>Ask him about it, he just laughs nervously
>Get to booking, ask him nicely to exit the vehicle
>Starts fucking screaming, loud as FUCK
>Easily the loudest sound I've ever heard a human make, maybe the loudest I've heard any creature make
>FUCK YOU I HATE YOU GUYS IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU RRREEEEEE
>Goddamn it, now we have to drag him out
>Four officers stack up on the door, pull his ass out, carry him kicking and screaming
>He tries to bite our legs
>Congrats on your new agg assault charges
>Throw him in cell, still screaming like mad

So what the fuck, I thought this reptilian bullshit was just memes and maybe actual schizophrenia, but I just saw it with my own fucking eyes. Now this guy was a meth user, I've had other homeless drug users do and say things that lead me to believe they were possessed in some way, like one who could pretty much read my mind. My theory is demons or aliens, whatever these things are, prey on the weak and possess them.

Continuing...
>>
>>18838251
Homeless people and drug users (99% of the time they're one in the same) are very weak people. They're dumb as shit, brains completely fried, to the point they can't take care of themselves anymore. They just wander the streets like the living dead, only instead of braaaains it's druuuugs. Seriously, I've sat there and watched them. They'll just wander back and forth in a parking lot for hours in the middle of the night doing absolutely nothing like their brain just isn't there.

No one cares about these people, not even themselves. They're vulnerable, prime targets for possession, and the drug abuse only aggravates their primal behavior (like the whole bath salts causing cannibalism thing).

I don't want you guys to think "oh I can contact demons by trying meth." No, your going to fuck your brain to the point you're just an empty shell for them to control. Stay the fuck away from drugs, seriously. But the point of this isn't to teach a moral, I want /x/'s input on this. What do you got on these reptilian motherfuckers and why did one just try to stab my face off?
>>
Post a timestamped pic of your badge
>>
>>18838265
you don't have any proof to keep me from bed. give me Moore.
>>
>>18838248
That was the best example I could find online. They were a glowing yellow/white/light blue with long sideways pupils running vertically.

I knew about reptilians before this happened, which scared the shit out of me even more since I had somewhat a back story to what I was looking at.

>>18838219
You think I would maybe make up a more interesting story if it were BS? His story was basic, I mean come on, the fucking illuminati? The shit gen Z kids joke about? I would have made up something way cooler. Instead all that happened was I looked back and the guys eyes were all fucky, exactly how people describe reptilian eyes. That's fucking concerning, can you not see why?

Look I didn't take this job to be a demon hunter. If I see this shit again I swear I'm done. Please give whatever info you have so I know what to be prepared for.
>>
>>18838268
Yeah let me just give you the department I work for so you can call and tell them they have a schizo working for them so I get fired. There's a reason I didn't tell any squad mates. This was too real to be a hallucination but that's what they'll write it off as.

I can do a pic of my gear if you want.
>>
OP is a 12 year old roleplayer
>>
>>18838208
>>Sure enough I happen to be the one that finds shithead sitting in the corner of an abandoned building with a big as kitchen knife
>>Tactically the fuck out of my car, gun drawn, yelling commands
weird how you saw him in a building from your car

>Victims he lunged at don't want to press charges but obviously the guy is a danger to himself and others, decide to involuntary commit him to a psychiatric facility
yeah, you would need someone to press charges on someone brandishing a weapon in public, just like a domestic dispute in someone's home
>>
OP proof that youre a cop and we will answer
>>
>>18838733
>weird how you saw him in a building from your car

Where does OP say he found the guy in a building? You have an answer for that, Detective Internets??

>yeah, you would need someone to press charges on someone brandishing a weapon in public, just like a domestic dispute in someone's home

What? You are not making sense. Is that missing a word? Either way, I will help you out here. You do not need a person to press charges for a crime committed against them. The DA can run with the case if they feel like it is something they can win or if it fits with their current agenda. (It is why you hear the term "The People Vs. Crazy Guy" so often).

Sometimes the victim refusing to cooperate with the DA/police is enough for charges to be dropped, but that is simply a numbers game - essentially they prefer to spend their funds pursuing winnable cases.

The pigs in this story decide to admit him, placing a psych hold, to explore further options.

SOURCE: I do lawing stuff and have book lernin' and several pieces of paper (BS, BA, MA, JD) and passed this little test (UBE) that says I can give advices and words for people needin' lawing helps and stuff.
>>
>>18838208
Just a trick that you learn when you get authority at your job. When it's your time, you will learn it too, and it's not that hard also.
If you read some esoteric books, you can find it in there as well.
>>
>>18838265
>wander back and forth doing nothing
god that's creepy. kind of reminds me of alzheimer's/dementia
>>
>>18838802
WHAT???
>>
>>18838800
>>18838823
>Flooding in Australia
>everybody forced to stay inside
>Sudden influx of retards across a bunch of different boards
huh
>>
>>18838976
>UBE
>Australia
>. . .

Nice try, yah muppet.

And what was wrong with his post in the first place? It was 100% accurate.
>>
>>18838823
It is to block you empathy.
And I was talking about the picture,
Not the silly green text, because that's just childish bull.
>>
>>18838265
>watch me pull numbers out of my ass to justify my very narrow (and fearfully childish) worldview
>i'm right because i say i am
>>
>>18838208
Happens much more often than you think.
>>
>>18838733
He was outside the building just sitting in a corner, notice how I said we were sweeping parking lots?

This isn't a cuck state, someone can walk around with a gun or knife in their hand and it's not against the law. We could articulate brandishment considering he lunged at people, but what's their definition of lunged? They didn't want contact, they just called it in and by the time we get to the area all potential witnesses are gone. We can't go off their claim over the phone that he lunged at them or that he was even brandishing to begin with. According to crazy he was "practicing ninja shit." If that were the case and he was just swinging around a knife (he does this often, his record showed this is like the 8th time he's been detained for it) it's not illegal in this state, though we could charge disorderly conduct I suppose, but I would rather commit him and actually get him some help.

Yes you need a victim for brandishment, or "reckless display of a weapon." Someone has to say they felt threatened and that they'll actually aid in prosecution, show up to court, etc. Law varies state to state though, as you would know, detective.
>>
>>18838800
>word? Either way, I will help you out here. You do not need a person to press charges for a crime committed against them

Absolutely not. One of the first questions we ask in any crime is "will you aid in prosecution?" That means show up to court and testify against the suspect. If they say no, doesn't matter if they're bleeding from the face, we say have a nice day and leave (after fire treats them, which they can also refuse). We had a guy with a bullet wound to his arm who refused to cooperate and give details of the suspect, didn't want to press charges, and refused aid from fire. Common behavior of crazy natives who hate the white man's system and gangbangers who are just dumb pieces of shit. But it's his right to do so, we're not going to force police and medical services on him if he refused them. Technically, he just got in a consensual fight and got consensually shot. We do have mutual combat laws so he's able to do that unless it disturbs the peace in which case it's disorderly conduct (still a misdemeanor).

We could articulate that he's a danger to himself for literally letting himself die, then commit him which would mean forced medical treatment, but luckily the body does this thing called going into shock when you lose too much blood. We just waited for him to pass out and fire treated and transported based on implied consent.

Domestic violence is the only case where the state can be the victim, because people never seem to want to charge a significant other or family member despite how hurt they are. The fact that someone said "domestic disputes" shows you don't know your shit. Is a domestic dispute against the law? No, but domestic violence is. It's not against the law to argue...
>>
>>18838208
>decide to involuntary commit him to a psychiatric facility

bullshit. no cop has this authority. he was probably just fucked up on bath salts, if your story is even true (it isnt) and its up to a judge to decide
>>
>>18838251
Wow, just going by the way you are telling us you treated this guy and seem to view people in general, I must ask...why are assholes drawn in such great proportions to law enforcement? Like, I've met a few cops who don't think that everybody who breaks the law is a piece of shit, but I've met wayy more cops who do think that everybody who breaks the law is a piece of shit, except for them, and they break the law all the time because they're 'above' the law.
>>
>>18839446
Bruh, homeless people are responsible for 75% of calls for service in my estimate. My estimate is also close to 99% for how many of them are drug users, and ended up on the streets as a result of their drug use. The types of hard drugs they use fry their brains and make them ONLY care about their next high, not being at work on time, not their apartment payments, not how clean their clothes or body are. They give a shit about nothing else but their next high. I know this doesn't fit the narrative, homeless people are homeless because of evil rich people taking their jobs right? There's probably 1 in 100 (1%) who's actually seriously down on his luck. There's usually a reason for that, because he's dumb or whatever makes people not want to keep him employed. That type of transient is rare, and typically they live in their car for a while and continue struggling to get back on their feet, which they often do which makes them even more of a rarity. Full time homeless people have completely given up.

Stop giving money to these people. You'd be shocked to see some of their records. Another thing that makes a lot of them unemployable is criminal records. You'd be surprised how many are registered sex offenders. You want to give money to that fuck and feel your smug sense of "I did good today"? Fuck you, he's going to use it to buy heroin and guess where that money goes, to street gangs and drug cartels who literally behead people's children.
>>
>>18840151
To add to that you have no idea how much you'd save in taxes if you solved the homeless problem, which again is a drug (mostly opioids like heroin) epidemic. You'd need about half the police and jail staff. You also would significantly decrease the risk of your house and car being broken into.

>>18838822
It's similar, parts of their brains are no longer functional. Their behavior shows this. If you want to see creepy go observe the homeless. Some just lie around all day, some wander, some collect garbage. Oh that's another creepy thing, the shit I find on them. They have an obsession with trash, they just collect more and more of it until they have several carts full. When I arrest one we have to search their stuff. They always have some old broken pieces of jewelry, things they think are valuable that they can trade for drugs but are really just painted plastic and cubic zirconia. Bits of metal and screws, old kids toys, and they really seem to like marbles and magnets. I searched a guy the other day who was also a biter who had all sorts of junk in his backpack, but in his pockets he had a little pouch (I thought for sure it was his needle kit, they always have a pouch on them with their drug stuff) but inside was just a few marbles, a magnet, and a necklace chain stuck to it. These were the things he kept in his pocket at all times, like his prized possessions.
>>
>>18840135
Assholes aren't drawn to law enforcement, law enforcement turns you into an asshole. It's a recorded phenomenon, I don't feel the need to go into detail. We just deal with all sorts of shit on a daily basis.

If you want higher quality people you're going to have to pay for it. I don't know many people who would be a smelly hobo wrangler for a measly 50k a year. If it were higher paying it would attract a higher quality of people, but you're not willing to pay the taxes to raise our salaries, nor to have more police on the street. Instead you'll complain like it's our fault that there wasn't a cop right outside your house when it was broken into, because the city can totally afford to have cops on every corner at all times. That's a prime example of the shit we deal with, people bitching about shit that's totally illogical and you just get tired of hearing it and find polite ways to tell them to stfu.
>>
Just going to drop this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chn7i42aDh0

lets hear what old government employees have to say about aliens
>>
>>18838208
The Owls are not what they appear to be.
>>
>>18838208
>>18838251

Get better at making up stories faggot
>>
>>18840108
I understand the policy, but I also understand what is behind the policy (it is my job). It is a numbers game for the prosecutor's office. Attempting to move forward with a case where the witness(es). Trying a case costs money; if the chances of a conviction (which generates money for the system) are slim or in question, then it becomes a matter of policy on allowing police to make the call.

It sounds like in your jurisdiction the only crime where the state goes ahead without victim's consent or cooperation is DV. More often than not that is usually a politically motivated policy.

http://www.lawqa.com/qa/if-someone-tells-police-that-they-dont-want-to-press-charges-can-person-change-their-mind

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140411174517AAZZm0O
>>
>>18840132
Jesus Christ, man, I seriously hope you do not go about life just talking out of your ass. It takes a few seconds to use a search engine to look things up.

Yes, 5-0 can have people committed. It happens all the time. Now go read a book, you walnut.

http://psychrights.org/states/Maine/InvoluntaryCommitmentbyAliciaCurtis.htm
>>
>>18840519
>"hurrr im a cop i will merely committ this guy"
>that actual lengthy fucking explanation of the process it takes to get someone committed including approval by a judge
you just proved my point. thanks.
>>
>>18838208
Meth is bad shit. Whenever I hear news about a kid being beat to death or raped or some really sick shit, the perp mug shot 90% of the time has sores all over their face, missing half their teeth, and the deadest eyes. I've known of people who got hooked on it, and they do lose their humanity. I wouldn't be surprised if they are vulnerable to possession. What always gets me is that at one time, they were innocent little kids, what the fuck path did they have to lead them in such a wretched state?
>>
>>18840559
"The police can initiate this process. They have the authority to take individuals into police custody if they have reason to believe the person has a mental illness and is at risk of substantial harm. Once the person is in custody, the police can then take them to the hospital for evaluation by a psychiatrist. If the psychiatrist believes this person to have a mental illness and to be in danger of imminent harm, the psychiatrist and another person fill out a certification of the need for involuntary commitment, which is also signed by a Justice of the Peace. This constitutes the initial involuntary commitment."

LET ME HELP MAKE ALL THE BIG WORDS MAKE SENSE, CHILD.

>Pig takes some psycho in to crazy place
>Pig tells mind doctor, "he crazy"
>Mind doctor signs off
>They keep cuckcoo until a judge says it is cool or not cool.

I really don't know how to explain it any more simply.
>>
Cool story OP. Maybe you can stop harassing potheads though.
>>
>>18838251
schizophrenia + meth head = extreme fucking psychosis
>>
>>18841430
I will once they stop giving money to gangs and the child murdering cartels.

>Well then legalize it duuude!

They tried that, people kept buying the much cheaper black market stuff.
>>
>>18838251
god i love cops... never change
>>
Still waiting for that shot of ops gear and time stamp..
>>
>>18838208
>>
time stamp from inside your police vehicle plz

and tits.
>>
>>18841625
>>18841630
Why do you need verification? I'm not some goddamn celebrity, I work a regular job that a lot of other people do. What if I was the city trash man? Would you demand to see my trash truck and trash picking up gloves? Essentially that's what I am anyway, a trash of society collector.

Like I said I would have made the story more interesting if it were fake. It was pretty basic and other than the rest the guy was pretty uninteresting. I'm starting to think he had glow in the dark snake eye contacts or something. But he would have had to have been already wearing them. He did roll his eyes before they went all glowy.
>>
>>18838251
You have to wait for the eva suits. Ive been telling everyone this shit for ages now. Lucky you have a department with guns.
>>
>>18841615

So in other words you feel it is justifiable to punish the user because you are powerless to stop the suppliers? Effectively accomplishing nothing of merit? Typical police mentality.

Listen dipshit: the cartels are a direct result of stupid, unconstitutional laws morons like you enforce because you're incapable or unwilling to think critically. Please do us all a service and retire.
>>
>>18838208
>screaming shit about the illuminati
go on...

holy shit op. you should find out who this guy was, demons can only come in through tainted bloodlines.
>>
>>18841917
>useless pothead hates the fact that his drug of choice is illegal by the democratic law of his land
>has a little hissy fit and whines to the guy he will inevitably call when shit hits the fan

Typical pleb mentality.
>>
>>18841917
he probably saved someone's life by locking this guy up, wtf is your problem? he is just doing his job, nobody comes to your workplace and tells you to retire because you didn't adjust your excel columns or some inane shit.

you might be some tough guy walking around carrying a concealed gun and ready to brawl with anyone, but a lot of people in society need public services like police, fire and rescue to assist them against all kinds of problems, other people being one of them.
>>
>>18841937

Muh strawman. You obviously lack critical thinking capabilities, so I'll spell it out: drugs such as marijuana are made illegal because reasons (which is, by the by, unconstitutional). Its production, sale and consumption are punishable by stiff fines, unnecessarily lengthy prison sentences and drug court (also unconstitutional FYI). Naturally people will still want these drugs, so prices skyrocket. Since otherwise law-abiding citizens are unable and unwilling to produce, criminals pick up the slack because there is now a vacuum in the market and there is much money to be made.

To put it bluntly, the "war" on drugs created these criminal enterprises south of the border, and dipshits like OP "just follow orders" and ruin the lives of people who, constitutionally speaking, can do to themselves whatever they damn well please. All because well... Reasons.
>>
>>18841971
You keep speaking of constitutionality like it's some golden ticket for you to do whatever the fuck you want.

The only things that matter are precedent and enforcement. The precedent of the matter is that the courts and their constituency believe that drugs are a serious issue. This is why juries convict; the people do not like drugs. With that precedent, some motherfucker is going to shitstomp you if act against the will of the people and their set precedent.

You only have the rights your fellow man and society grant you. Bitch and moan all you want, that's the way it is, the way it's been, and the way it will stay.
>>
>>18841987

People are overwhelmingly brainwashed by years of propaganda, so your point is invalid. And no, dipshit, I speak of the constitution in the sense that people have protection against unreasonable search and seizure (IE of bodily fluids used to test for drugs) a guarantee of privacy, and the right to pursue happiness. All of these are things individuals such as yourself have clear disrespect and disdain for, given that you routinely ignore the rights of individuals(except yourself, of course).

But hey, keep being a tool of the elite. "Protect and serve."
Who are you protecting? Who do you serve? It certainly isn't the peasantry you help the courts rob and abuse.

Retire.
>>
>>18842003
nobody agrees with you fuck off.

america has the freest to safest ratio in the world. you want to do drugs? go to mexico and get your head chopped off.

fucking retards i swear.
>>
>/x/ thread with some actual reptillian/paranormal shit
>devolves into shitty arguing over drugs and police action
I hate this place sometimes
>>
>>18842009

Oh there are an awful lot of people who agree with me. I can see I'm striking a nerve. Good. It means that I am breaking the conditioning.
>>
>>18842003
I'm not even the cop. You're just dense.
>i conject that people are 'brainwashed', therefore I don't have to consider the reality of the legal system

All the rights you claim are subject to additional laws. You do not have a limitless protection against search or seizure, nor an absolute guarantee of privacy or promise of opportunity to pursue happiness.

You are subject to a set of laws which may affect your access to rights. Stop committing crime. If you have a problem with the laws, petition the courts. If you don't want to, fine, but you will find that your everyday working person supports that system, and will happily convict, siding with that system against you.
>>
File: Breaking-the-conditioning.jpg (138KB, 1172x648px) Image search: [Google]
Breaking-the-conditioning.jpg
138KB, 1172x648px
>>18842019
>breaking the conditioning

Jesus fucking christ, you're resorting to Alex Jones phrases already? Get the fuck out of here lol what a revolutionary
>>
>>18842019
this is /x/ we don't talk politics ever. why do you bring your cancer with you everywhere you go? how are you any different than jehova's witnesses?

you derail the thread away from something cool to your shitty agenda. we get it, you're a brainwashed idiot who thinks his opinion is more important than everyone elses. do you know what happens to you in the dog eat dog world you want to imagine you could survive in? the 3 anons telling you to fuck off would just take you behind the bike sheds and lay a beating into you with steel pipes.

then you would learn when to keep your faggot ass mouth shut.
>>
>>18842028

You speak as if those laws were not created to subvert the constitution. Amusing.

Additionally petitioning the courts is a worthless endeavor. Convicting people for drug "offenses" is big business. That judge's six-figure salary has to come from somewhere, right?
>>
>>18842033

Blah blah. I'd love to see you try.
>>
>>18842037
>any laws that don't work in my interest are subversive
>i don't want to have to vote on laws and ordinance, because that's hard
>big business, mannnn

Are we done here?
>>
>>18842032

Alex Jones didn't invent the term you ignorant sack of HPV.

Try harder.
>>
>>18842052
You're still regurgitating memes like a little faggot.
>>
>>18842044

You are clearly an ignoramus incapable of critical thought, and arguing with you is on par with arguing with a well-articulated child.

So I would say, yes.
>>
>>18842044

Also, I feel it prudent to point out that well over 50% of the country is in favor of full legalization of marijuana, and yet the government has continued to ignore the wishes of the populace in favor of its own agenda... An agenda which nets them around a billion dollars per year from said populace.

Cure your ignorance. Willful stupidity is unbecoming of you.
>>
>>18842054

Not an argument.
>>
>>18842039
i don't have to try anything, i get to sit back and laugh as the state enforces the laws and arrests you for illegal activity.

dumb fuck.
>>
>>18841971
I agree with it being illegal because I don't want it to be as common and cigarette or alcohol use. I'm going to have kids one day and I don't want them to be dumb lazy potheads. You on the other hand don't think beyond the day or beyond your own hedonistic endeavors.

If you don't want to get arrested for it don't buy it (grow it yourself), don't sell it, don't fucking drive a car while high on it, and don't smoke it where other people have to smell it, that includes inside the cheap apartment you'll inevitably be living in the rest of your lazy life because that shit goes through the vents and no one wants to smell your burning skunk ass.
>>
>>18838265
>guy runs around with a knife, obviously trying to get shot because he wants out
>some people feel threatened and call the police
>police comes and arrests the guy
>later policeman remembers the event as "a guy wanted to stab me"

It really makes you think. Are policemen in the US actually that brainwashed?
>>
>>18842076

The only dumbfuck here is you, I'm sorry to tell you. You are obviously unable to comprehend the constitution (I would go so far as to say you don't even know its contents) or why it is vitally important to keeping this country as the bastion of liberty it was intended to be, nor are you capable of understanding the dangers of increased governmental authority.

Essentially, you are a sheep who never questions and tows the line always. The founding fathers would be disappointed not only by you, but by the state of the country today.

God bless. I'll pray you come to your senses some day and realize that you are every bit as vulnerable as the drug users you scorn.
>>
>>18840135
They're drawn to it because they are very weak people with shit characters and a lot of insecurities. It's a bully's dream job. Either a cop or a wife beater.
>>
>>18842084

I see a whole lot of baseless statements. Opinion discarded. Rest assured that illegal or no, your kids will experiment with drugs. And since it's illegal, it'll be your kids whose lives are ruined. Thumbs way up.
>>
>>18840194
You don't just need to pay more taxes, you also need the administration to actually use those taxes to raise your salary instead of organizing pedo parties.
>>
>>18842091

Most of them are just dipshits and assholes. With no qualms about lying because in court their testimony is never questioned.
>>
>>18842003
I'll put it simply.

You most likely live in a populous area, millions of people, a million people, or close to a million at least live in your vicinity. You're subject to the laws and will those people desire to some extent and that's in no way unjust.

If you want to do whatever the fuck you want go live in the middle of nowhere and do it. Your chances of getting caught are so minimal, probably impossible if you actually own the land and fence it off. But do you want to do that? No, you consider it a difficult thing to do. You want all the amenities of a city. Access to stores, restaurants, and businesses, which mind you are all made possible by those millions of people you say are oppressing you. You want the roads, the welfare, the company, whatever. You're drawn to city life, a life dependent on other people, yet you don't want their laws and you're too lazy to fuck off to the middle of nowhere and work hard to build your own life and have more freedom.

You're no better than the bums I talk so much shit on. They do the same thing, they're typically the most spiteful people I've ever met, blaming all their problems and failures on others, yet they wilfully live in cities full of millions of these others so they can milk change off the people they hate, have close access to stores they can steal from, and drug dealers to buy from. Then they bitch and moan when they get arrested for their shenanigans. They won't fuck off to nowhere and build their own shelter and grow their own food, they want free food and to live under the bridge built by the city and it's people, then complain about the very people making these things possible. See what I'm getting at? Now I respect those bums living in Slab City, they did exactly what I'm suggesting. Even though that place is a violent crime and drug infested hellhole, at least they're self sufficient to an extent.
>>
>>18842059
>50% of the country is in favor of full legalization of marijuana

Get a load of this guy, he thinks polls of liberal college campuses done by fake news networks are real statistics, lol.
>>
>>18842143

You seem to have such impressive knowledge of my personal life.

I live on 20 acres that I own.

Your argument is invalidated not only by that but by the verifiable fact that over half of this country supports legalization as I've already stated here:

>>18842059
>>
>>18842158

Major media outlets were touting this figure.
>>
>>18842103
You're not getting what I just told you, those are my rules for discretion for possession of marijuana. It's the only narcotic I'll use discretion for and it's rare because what did I just tell you? How to use it responsibly. In order to do so you have to consider the safety of other people (not drive on it), be considerate of other people (seriously no one wants to smell that garbage), and not contribute to the piece of shit cartels.

Do you think the typical pothead is a responsible, considerate person? No, they're typically the worst kind of selfish idiot. I've yet to use discretion for mary to this day, but the court certainly does. The prosecutor will drop possession charges to a misdemeanor all damn day, so no your life won't be ruined if you're smart enough to show remorse and improvement after you're charged.
>>
>>18842162
>Major media outlets
That's what I said, fake news.
>>
>>18842170

Judging by the type of person you've shown yourself to be, I wouldn't feel safe with you as an officer in my small rural community. You have a clear, callous disregard for others you deem lesser than yourself. Retire.
>>
>>18842178

As opposed to what? Breitbart? Infowars? Admit it. You don't have a leg to stand on and you are behaving like a liberal: putting your feelings ahead of facts.
>>
>>18842095
Lolweedman
everyone is a sheep except me
lol hemp is better than cotton man
lol it's a conspiracy
weedman it like, heals cancer man
how do i wake these stupid idiots around me
founding fathers man

>https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/busting-some-myths-about-the-founding-fathers-and-marijuana

lol jesus man
everyone is going to hell except me
lol christianity is better than other religions man
lol science that contradicts the bible is a conspiracy
jesusman he like, died for your sins man, eternal life man
how do i save these souls man
12 apostles man, new testament

lol atheism man
lol rational skepticism is better than belief man
lol it's a conspiracy to control the masses
secular humanism man it like, liberates us from all oppression man
how do i wake these stupid brainwashed bigots around me
scientific enlightenment man, marx knew man, einstein quote man!
lolredpillman
lol being alpha is better than being nice to women man
lol it's a conspiracy for white genocide man
ethnonationalismman it like, stops the jews in their tracks
how do i wake these stupid cucks man,
deus volt, 4th reich, hitler did nothing wrong, race war now, retake Constantinople man
every single one of these people need to be ignored.
>>
>>18842205

Much strawman. Very wow.

Argue with logic and reason or don't try at all.
>>
>>18842182
Everyone has grievances they want to vent, especially about work. It just so happens I work with the public, and typically the worst parts of it. Just like waiters and waitresses complain about bad tippers, I complain about shitheads. The general community are not said shitheads and I didn't suggest they were.
Stop posting.
>>
OP don't know what to tell you

They who are weak minded are prime targets for possession. Entities live in different vibrational realms and can only influence thoughts initially, then after the human's thoughts cause the body to change vibration, it synchs up to the possessor and the target can be physically controlled. This has been happening since forever, this is how they feed, our emotions (lower vibrational) strengthen and replenish their energy bodies. Yes, it happens. It happens even to non drug users, especially of the engineered bloodline. They are programmed not to know that they are being influenced and possessed. Good luck.
>>
>>18842205

By the way, when I brought up the constitution, I stated simply that current drug law violates the right to privacy, and unreasonable search and seizure. You should brush up on your reading comprehension.
>>
>>18842211

Take your own advice. Can't handle the job? Retire. You weak-willed bitch.
>>
>>18842219
Ok I will, bye now kiddo.

I believe we were talking about why this tweaker transformed into a demon before this guy got btfo, where were we on that?
>>
>>18842210
the only thing paranormal is how you live with your cognitive dissonance. alien implant? severe brainwashing? paid shill?

state your position clearly without any emotion in a single paragraph. I will politely and carefully explain to you why you are misguided in what you believe, with logic and reason. You have the problem all people who want to change society but lack the power to do so by force: the burden of proof is on you to show the change is a net positive, you need to convince people with an argument.

>we've already got more than 50% of the people man!

Hillary Clinton had more than 50% of the votes, why isn't she president? Because pure democracy is not the system of government you live under, it's not mob rule or majority dictates, you live in a Democratic Republic, with three branches of government at the state and federal level, you elect representatives, there is a process for new legislature to be passed, you had something like 80% opposition to the Iraq War at one point, public opinion is not directly responsible for public policy, there is an obvious lag there.

The arguments for legalisation are obvious, you are a drug user so you want it be legalized. You cherry pick arguments in favour and discount the arguments against, because you refuse to argue in good faith, because your mind is already made up, because you are a biased piece of shit trying to push his agenda on a population which is relatively indifferent to your issue. So you market pot for 40 years, in movies, in tv shows, it's cool, it's harmless, it makes everything better, but wah wah alcohol is legal, wah wah smoking cigarettes is so bad for you. Slow and steady wins the race, you are a slave drone for corporate interests, a useful idiot to push propaganda into public opinion into public policy so that profits can be made on a new stream of products, this is why weedman faggots like you are worse than fedora tier austists, because you refuse to accept you might be wrong.
>>
>>18842223
clinton isnt president because misogyny and russia
>>
>>18842220

I can guarantee that I am at least ten years your senior. I'm also a lawyer who specializes in drug laws in my state. I have a particular disdain for fascist shitheads such as yourself, and if you had seen some of the cases I have taken and successfully derailed, you might realize why I took such joy in giving you a proper thrashing piggy.

Retire.
>>
>>18842223

Haven't smoked in over 25 years. Discarded. Also your arguments were disjointed and not at all relevant. (Hillary? Really? Thanks for the laugh)
>>
>>18842230
so when directly challenged to present a coherent position you are unable to provide argument.

>im im not wasting my TIME MAN, you're not worth it

first post ITT: 5 hours and 10 minutes ago.

ayyyyy.
>>
>>18842224
She isn't president because of anti-bullying laws. Seriously, the Connecticut compromise (established the Senate and electoral college) was an anti-bullying law that made it less possible for populous states to bully less populous states with different ways of life.

The cityshits tried to take a dump on rural and white American culture and got a spanking for it.
>>
>>18842232

It was based upon supposition and not at all relevant. If anything your arguments served to bolster my position. Rest assured, you are not as clever as you suppose yourself to be.
>>
>>18842249
>state your position clearly without any emotion in a single paragraph. I will politely and carefully explain to you why you are misguided in what you believe, with logic and reason. You have the problem all people who want to change society but lack the power to do so by force: the burden of proof is on you to show the change is a net positive, you need to convince people with an argument.

oh you just ignored this part right? I didn't make any argument, I wanted to read a thread about spooky lizard people and you derailed it. Go on then, make your case and then defend it.

Can you string more than 2 sentences together or are you only getting paid by the response and not the word length?
>>
>>18841615
I agreed with you up to this point. You do have to understand that drug laws are causing the issue, not drugs. Your view is so skewed at this point that you even believe that legalizing marijuana is not positive.

I will start with saying that I do not smoke or take any sort of marijuana. No person can really say with honesty that a plant should be illegal.

"If you use this plant, hold this plant, or grow this plant I am going to take you and chain you up until I can lock you in little room."

That, no matter how the logic is twisted, is simply evil. We have the right to liberty and we have the right to pursue any altered state of mind we desire. Those inalienable rights can never be taken away for any reason.

I live in one of the states where recreational marijuana is legal and it has proven to be amazing. In fact, this state has the cheapest weed in the world. The quality can not be surpassed by any "cartel" or other imagined gang. The very simple process of removing the illegality has not only solved the few issues with marijuana, but has provided tens of millions of dollars for the state.

You can find these facts if you do your own research. If you choose to continue to rely on your peers, political radio and websites, and your already anti-drug friends and neighbors to give you more information about marijuana, well, then you can't be helped.
>>
File: Ayyy.jpg (811KB, 1107x850px) Image search: [Google]
Ayyy.jpg
811KB, 1107x850px
>>18838208
I made a thread few days ago, there was a picture of my eye looking like a reptilian eye.
That thread didnt get many answers, someone told me that i might be a reptilian for real...
Shit freaks me out desu.
>>
>>18842449
Why does "desu" autocorrect as desu..?
>>
>>18842455
T B H.
>>
File: 1462042566893.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1462042566893.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>18838800
>Where does OP say he found the guy in a building? You have an answer for that, Detective Internets??
How the fuck do you get "in a corner" from the fucking outside, EINSTEEN?
>>
>>18842476
In my timeline it's spelt "Einsterm"
>>
>>18840194
>we can't do shit
Fuck you, you have guns. You know who pulls the strings, why keep playing dumb?
>>
>>18840491
You sound like an over-educated jackass, misallocating supposed legal knowledge to a case you barely comprehend, whilst making arrogant condescending assumptions directed at an LEO. God have mercy on the officers and citizenry that fall under the influence of your foolishly granted authority.
>>
>>18838208
In all seriousness people like Hillary are secret Satanists
>>
>>18838277
Pic of gear please
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 1136x640px
>>18838277
Pic of gear please >>18838208
The best example I've found of snake eyes is this video of a demon possessed person eating glass and hot coals.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6AU8EI1qTDk
The best video I've see that clearly shows normal teeth becoming sharp and pointy is this video of a man that eats glass. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H6m8L2dHyus
I believe these people are possessed by demons.
>>
this guy should get fired
somethings wrong with him
cut him off
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 439x411px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 439x411px
>>18844288
Here is a better video of the second example without the gay music. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3yIZW1dUEtM
>>
>>18838251
>warrant out for meth possession
>is arrested while tweaking out and screaming about demons

Gee i wonder if he was on too much meth
>>
>>18841917
Nothing you said applies in a situation where someone was lunging at strangers with a knife.

Im all for relaxing drug laws but come the fuck on
>>
>>18844288
THAT FIRST VIDEO, THOSE ARE THE EYES I SAW.

What's weirder, I'm reading up on it and people are saying they're holograms or some shit, notice how the guys eyes look out of place, almost edited in. That's how my tweaker's eyes looked. Like they were over his real eyes and kind of dancing around, glowing slightly. That's what initially made me write it off as contacts or me hallucinating.

>>18844320
It's a blue collar job dude there's more iffy people working it than you think I am. You pretty much have to be fucked up to keep doing this for more than a year and that's why the turnover rate is like 50-60% for new officers within the first three years. Also like I said if you want better quality officers you need to pay for it. I want the assholes fired too and to not work with or for retards.

Let's get back on topic and ignore the edgy underage b&s, I want to get to the bottom of this shit.
>>
>>18845170
I work in LE too. Evil beings that transcend the physical dimensions are real. Best to stick to your jurisdiction. If you start messing with that world, you're going to get rekt. If you see anything like that again, I suggest you just ignore it like you did. You don't want to become a target. I also suggest you read the New Testament.
>>
>>18838208
https://youtu.be/8TsB-P4Xcjs
>>
Sister in law said her ex husbands eyes would glow and pupils slint in the dark. I believe he was reptilian. Dude was completely void of all emotion
>>
>>18840342
What does that mean?
>>
>>18838251
I feel you're being unjustly panned by everyone else.

Out of curiosity, I once read a book called Glimpses of the Devil: A Psychiatrist's Personal Accounts of Possession by M. Scott Peck (yes, it sounds like I'm shilling for a book, haha), and it has a very similar account in it of how a possessed person's face changed to become strangely reptilian while still being human.

Also >>18838265 good post.

IMO, there is a spiritual realm most people know nothing about, and we may even have less freewill than we think due to the influence of these spirits.

Stay sane, my man. Researching into the paranormal is a good way to become insane and deluded, so above all, remember that even if this shit is terrifying, you must make yourself strong enough to be able to deal with it.
>>
>guy acting wierd after being arrested with meth

>OMG GUISE IS IT REPTILIONS?
>>
>>18838277
OP, you are a bullshitter.
>>
>>18838251
Heavy usage of crystal meth can result in the person's pupils breaking down. This can cause them to look rectangular (like a goat) slit-like (like a reptile or cat) or even just jagged and sharp around the edges.

Not saying this is definitely what happened, and it would be strange if his eyes immediately went back to normal, but it's in the realm of possibility.

Don't do meth folks.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.