/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have gotten so deep into my meditation that I am pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: Deer Dragon.jpg (463KB, 1024x1454px) Image search: [Google]
Deer Dragon.jpg
463KB, 1024x1454px
So I have gotten so deep into my meditation that I am pretty much tripping balls constantly and I have nobody in my real life to explain exactly what I am experiencing. Anyone want to talk about how shitty it is not being able to tell your loved ones what you're going through?
>>
>>18838017
you are constantly in a state of altered consciousness?
>>
>>18838022
pretty fuckin much man. Always seeing crazy ass shit everywhere. And I promise you I am no skitzo.
>>
>>18838022
Even at work man. I swear when I check people out I just see all of their bullshit and it wants to fucking eat me. Which is no problem because my mind burns through all of that bullshit. But damn it's like WHY DO PEOPLE NOT SEE THEIR FUCKING ISSUES.
>>
You're a schizo slowly creeping toward killing people
>>
>>18838549
If you aren't killing people you arent being a useful poopnugget
>>
this is not normal, stop being a stoner faggot for one second and explain in detail one specific thing you saw.
>>
Could you possibly straighten your baseball cap and loosen your puka shell necklace and just talk like a normal fucking adult that is articulate? Maybe even explain what it is you see In detail? Does something trigger the visions? Do you feel different when you see these things. What is your mediation like? Are you taking psychedelics?
>>
>>18838017
>>18838570
are you telling me i can get high meditating? where do i start?
>>
May be you just need a biggest of truth to hold on to.
>>
>>18838047
How can you promise this, schizo? You are now schizo until proven otherwise. Do not reply until you have evidence.
>>
>>18839262
Try meditating with a plastic bag over your head and a rope to tie it shut

Keeps the evil thoughts out
>>
>>18838017
Dude, ur ok. U awakened to a new sense of reality. More than likely u opened ur 3rd eye and can see past the 3rd dimension. Plus, ur intuition is hightend. If anything, discern if energies u feel are good or evil. Keep ur guard up but at the same time try to embrace ur experience
>>
Don't identify, you are not your thoughts, you are not your feelings.
>>
>>18838017
Don't go full Bruno.

Or do, it's your choice after all.
>>
File: Pete-The-Goth-Kid-lrA3gyjgQ-b.jpg (42KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Pete-The-Goth-Kid-lrA3gyjgQ-b.jpg
42KB, 500x333px
>>18838017
>no 1 understands me!!!
>CRAAAWLIIING IINNN MY SKIIIIIIN

>I meditate, like, so much that I like, don't even know who I am anymore...
>>
Watch Iron Fist on netflix
>>
>>18838017
How did you get to this point?
>>
Yeah, I don't think that's from meditation, friend.
>>
>>18840016
exactly my thoughts. i know what OP did. shit happens m8
>>
>>18838017
Well, please send us your tips, ALL EXPERIENCE is welcome.

I'm stuck in that void state, although when I sleep I get to experience death. So, it isn't too bad. I realized no matter how many times I die in my dreams I come back. So as soon as I master higher levels of consciousness I should be able to wake up in my dream and stay forever.

>The death dream of course.
>>
>>18838017
Fuck off you underage retard
>>
File: 1489873897273.jpg (102KB, 910x885px) Image search: [Google]
1489873897273.jpg
102KB, 910x885px
>>18838017
lol, this some gay ass shit
>>
>>18840276
What are you thinking?
>>
i meditate a lot and have a very good teacher ( even though he doesn't meditate much any more). if youre tripping balls too hard youre crown chakra and third eye are too existed you need to take it back to the root chakras and ground yourself more.take your visualizations back into youre body. learn to manipulate your'e internal energies. chanting is grounding too. once you have stronger grounding the you can go back to flying the ethereal realms with some stronger weaponry.
>>
>>18840344
this. so hard.
>>
File: IMG_1599.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1599.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18838017
Fuck off
>>
>>18838017
What is your Meditation practice?
>>
>>18840344
listen to this man, this is our truth
also, if you're feeling heady
eat more
preferrably meat if possible. if not, lots of root vegetables. go easy on potatoes, they're hard to digest. carrots, turnips, yams etc. are fine, generally speaking.
>>
File: IMG_0880.jpg (30KB, 341x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0880.jpg
30KB, 341x417px
>>18840344
>YOU'RE
>>
>>18840319
are you op?
>>
Thats how I feel too OP. I know I'm not alone but I feel existential solidarity, no body around me really believes in me or my dreams.
>>
>>18838048
Are you saying that the problems and insecurities of others are manifesting in a visual or physical form and are trying to swallow or eat you?
>>
>>18842545
if so, that's fucking awesome
>>
>>18838017
>tfw this happened to you but then you lost it
AAAAHHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHHH

>how shitty it is not being able to tell your loved ones what you're going through
extremely
>>
>>18842681
Find it then, have it speak for it's self
>>
>>18838017

You continue to meditate. Matter of fact, step it up a notch and do it more.
>>
People making fun of OP itt is pretty sad but I should have expected it
>>
>>18840344

This is so true. My everyday got out of hand until I stopped meditating.
>>
>>18839477
This.
This.
This.
>>
>>18843388
... Ok...
>>
>>18843067
Bunch of assholes
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.