[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scary/Queer/Creepy Things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (9KB, 160x173px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 160x173px
Post your best, odd occurrences that have happened to you in life that you still wish had an explaination to.

I was at my friends house and he still had one of the original furby toys. I was looking at it and was not amused. It seemed like a dumb thing to buy imo.

I got playfully mad at the furby and threw it into the toy box. Right after I threw it, it began to make robotic creaking, moaning, static like noises. I got curious as to why it began to make noise after I threw it so I went and grabbed it. I looked to see if there were batteries inside of it. No, it was without batteries and apparently has been for some time.

This is particularly strange because I grew up hearing a rumor that furbies had demonic spirits instilled into them somehow.
>>
File: 2873289189324.jpg (147KB, 1000x1008px) Image search: [Google]
2873289189324.jpg
147KB, 1000x1008px
>>18837662
>I got playfully mad at the furby and threw it into the toy box.

Eight year old OP detected
>>
>>18837716
Thanks for your non-comment to the thread. Glad to have you here.
>>
File: apu.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
apu.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>me play wiff toy
>me get mad at stupid fuw-bee and so i throwed it innah box and it make a noisy noise!
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 533x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 533x399px
>>18837753
It kept making that noise for a solid 10 minutes afterward. Sounded like muffled static
>>
>>18837756
Go tell your mom.
>>
>>18837762
Anything to Actually say besides ad-hominem?
>>
>>18837765
>Anything to Actually say besides ad-hominem?
You consider hearing a talking doll make a sound when you put it in your toy-box as a paranormal experience.
>>
>>18837773
I do consider that taking into fact that the toy was without batteries. It wasn't other toys if that's what your thinking.

I held the furby to my ear and that was the source of the sound.
>>
>OP literally plays with toys
Do you wear diapers and suck a binkie too OP?
>>
>Queer

Look in the mirror, faggot.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.