[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bruno Borge's disappearance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 568
Thread images: 76

File: Vxbkz1f.jpg (58KB, 720x630px) Image search: [Google]
Vxbkz1f.jpg
58KB, 720x630px
Previous thread: >>18830433
What we know until now:
Bruno leaves the house in the 27th (unreleased footage) and goes missing. They find strange writings and a statue of Giordano Bruno worth 20k in his bedroom.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j6GznsKO98
Close ups:
http://imgur.com/a/iUyTh
The father released a video talking about how he is a very good and smart kid, and talks about their deal to publish his work. He apologizes and says he's going to make everything right when Bruno comes back.
One person said that he told all of his friends that everyone is going to know him in one month.
>>
>>18837546
Dare I say.../x/ finally found a king. Dude ascended.
>>
>>18837546
the statue is not worth 20k is 9k. His father tell that in the vídeo.
>>
This has been absolutely the best thread on /x/ for awhile. Just fascinating. Giordano Bruno, the gentleman burned at the stake, is a fascinating character in his own right
>>
>>18837582
However much it was, it was still a lot for the area and for a kid his age to spend on a statue. Dude had some conviction
>>
Does anyone here understand Giordano Bruno and his work?
Also, what >>18837606 said. All of his Facebook pictures were posted on the 2nd of February.
>>
>>18837636
I don't think that anyone fully undestand what he was doing, but it's obvious that he had a plan.
>>
File: notutheuuuerror.png (131KB, 468x445px) Image search: [Google]
notutheuuuerror.png
131KB, 468x445px
>>18837546

looks so much like a hoax that it may be real...
>>
File: IMG_9956.jpg (162KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9956.jpg
162KB, 1024x768px
Just a reminder. He was kidnapped by modern Inquisition. He talked too much about his work in the room..He is probably dead now. They burned him..again.
>>
>>18837546
Hate to suggest it. But wouldn't a "transcendence" of one of the followers of whatever group he was a part of, strengthen their cause? If he disappears it may be to foster belief in whatever this was. Even if they just made him disappear.
>>
>>18837663
Would not be the first time this has happened either, I'm sure. A lot of money changed hands, someone ends up vanished. Big mystery. Kek.
>>
Someone is building a messiah for their cause(?). This whole thing feels like a bad trip.
>>
>>18837666
I don't think it's interesting because he disappeared, it's what he left behind. My thought was kidnapping too, but in the last thread someone had said before he left he took out some significant amount of cash and got a new cell. My money is on him just leaving
>>
>>18837737 "Someone" said this. "Someone" said that. Feel it? There are no proofs.
>>
his facebook account seems to be fresh and not existing longer than 1 year
>>
caralho, deu o que falar essa thread. quando criei a outra pensei que quase ninguém fosse dar atenção, tive que dar uns mil bump pra thread não cair, que bom que criaram outra. eu sinceramente(e espero) que ele tenha viajado mesmo, a história tem muito furos, o que leva a crer que seja isso (eu criei a thread justamente pq se falasse isso no grupos seria banida por "não levar a sério")
>>
Facebook criado recentemente.
Todas as fotos postadas no mesmo dia.
Não há imagens de câmera de segurança mostrando ele
Não há site de venda de estátua de Giordano Bruno
Notícias confusas sobre a história em sites pequenos
Acre. Justo no Acre?
>>
>>18838140
Translation to English? Google translate spit out some mixed gibberish when I tried it.
>>
File: IMG_0278.jpg (60KB, 296x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0278.jpg
60KB, 296x300px
Maybe this could help with the books and letters? it's called the Giordano Bruno Memory Wheel
>>
>>18838392
The text was already decyphered, it's just a simple one letter cypher, but in portuguese. The readable translated text is here >>18837443
>>
His father posted a video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKoBkQNtMXU

He says:
>his son is a "different soul", very charitable
>his son read more than 1000 books
>wrote 15 books with the intention of helping humanity
>in code because he wanted to patent the books
>his cousin helped with money (this confirms the whatsapp print)
>he intends to release his son's books
>the boy will come back and forgive his parents for not believing him before
>the statue was a little less than 3 thousand dollars
>the books only say good things

The end is a message where he asks for forgiveness, begs for him to return, cries and promises to do everything as he wanted.
>>
>>18838367
>it
His Facebook account was created in February.
Every photo on his album was posted on the same day, 02/02.
There's no footage of security cameras
There's no website saling a Giordano Bruno statue.
Confused pieces of news spread on small web sites
It happend in Acre. A state very unknown and unexplored, kind of a joke among Brazilians.
>>
and his sister said he has a twin brother
>>
any news?
>>
Come on you autists figure this shit out
>>
>>18838540
Kinda heartbroken because of this dude, being his son a total banana schizo or a lvl999 wizard - this dude has to come to public to defend his boy in the middle of the shitstorm
>>
>>18838973 Don't be in rush. Keep an eye on the thread. Someone will probably post something new. Also news will be slow as fuck.
>>
Oh come on, it's a hoax lol
I want this to be true as much as you want, but let's be real
>>
>>18839004
Fully autistic here. I'm sorry, but without the contents of this persons books it is hard to make any conclusions.
Anyhow, I will try to look in to this, so what exactly are the known key points atm?
>>
>>18839139
What about it exactly is a hoax? The room exists and so does the statue. Even if he planned to run away for a bit you don't just get occult props and 3k statue and decorate a room like that for the lolz
>>
>>18839139
Not real in what sense? Like, it's obviously really a mystery. The room isn't Photoshop, someone actually had to write all of that material, buy the statue. If you mean it's for publicity... Maybe. Can't rule that out, but outside of /x/it doesn't seem to be getting any. Only info is sporadic updates on social media. If they're looking to get popular or well known, they're not trying very hard. If the kid left all this just for a show... Why? Giordano Bruno statue doesn't exactly scream "wow, he was cool!" And all info in the threads so far makes at least me think that he just... Left. So even the disappearance isn't that exciting. I'm certainly not ruling out a hoax, but it's really elaborate for no clear gain.
>>
His dad said the statue is make by a profissional statue maker DJAOIWEJA
>>
>>18839157
Also interested about the "1000" books on his shelves. Can anyone make out the titles on some video? Can one ask questions from the father or his friends? Did he leave his computer?
>>
>>18839174
Professional statue maker???? At Rio Branco, Acre??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I really think that you guys should Google RIO BRANCO ACRE BRASIL to understand what I'm saying.
>>
His dad is too rich man. U really think they stay only on Rio Branco? pls littl fgg
>>
>>18839243
Looks beautiful what am I missing
>>
File: wp_ss_20170331_0001.png (1005KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20170331_0001.png
1005KB, 720x1280px
http://www.medob.com.br/2017/03/garoto-desaparecido-no-acre.html

Picture of one notebook
>>
>>18839243
Any examples? From Google, it looks poor and kind of backwards, but it's not that bad. I'm a US fag living in a state with not one but three seriously run down and economically dead cities. Like ghetto, boarded up windows and shops, super poor. Doesn't look that bad to me
>>
What's the link to his Facebook profile?
>>
File: wp_ss_20170331_0002.png (347KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20170331_0002.png
347KB, 720x1280px
>>18839265
Supposed translation.

Talks about the difficult paths in life. My first language is Spanish but I can't quite understand the whole.thing.
>>
Rio Branco is a normal city. not so bad, but Acre in general is a bad state.
>>
Someone is using his fb account, the number of friends change from 282 to 286. A few comments was deleted too.
>>
I feel like that room and the statue would have taken a lot of work. His family must have known of it. And friends most likely.

Is there more information on this kid and what he was into?
>>
>>18839277
Link?
>>
>>18839285

bruno.borges.73594
>>
File: tmp_29350-BnUGtqp481252284.jpg (105KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_29350-BnUGtqp481252284.jpg
105KB, 960x720px
>>18839202
Brazil buds can you make any titles out?
>>
>>18839277
Cool.

>>18839272
Difficult road.

For millions of years, the human being has attempetd to find the answers for questions like "who's the sense of life?"

A philosophy that everything indicates that started with Thales of Miletus around the 700 B.C.

So you will find vestigues for questions without answers. A deep questioning for the absolute true of philosophy, then when we talk about the difficult roads we are talking about this type of theorem.

It's easy to accept that they raise you to believe that you are wrong. Difficult, that when you are an adult, you understand that you where teached worng or that you always knew that you were correct.

In other words, it's you who have adapted to some of the enviroment stimulus detrmining certain behaviours, being that you were defined by beliefs on established dogmas and rituals, with a concentrated mass of people it's allowed to dwell in conformism, accepting the concept of happines and life meaning that's embued in our society, then you clearly are a parrt of the easy road in the search for an absolute truth.

Perhaps, you fall into a second option, meaning, that one that it's above all the group of beliefs that you have rooted, this means all for a researcher of the true meaning of the things around us, entering a harder road, that only a minority risks and face with bravery.
>>
File: IMG_1942.gif (602KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1942.gif
602KB, 500x267px
If this is all for publicity, I hope everything backfires horribly. Because it will, undoubtedly.
>>
Anyone have any thoughts on FMA sigil (pic) being the same one he used? Curious of the origin
>>
>>18839355
Well, the room looks kinda faggy, desu.
But who knows, this kind of autism comes in many forms.
>>
>>18839297

http://images.livrariasaraiva.com.br/imagemnet/imagem.aspx/?pro_id=3678158&qld=90&l=430&a=-1

Book for beginners and teens interested in the topic, superficial.
>>
File: book.png (526KB, 497x900px) Image search: [Google]
book.png
526KB, 497x900px
I rewatched the video just now and I'm wondering how he typed out all of this. Did he make a custom font, or is it an existing one?
>>
>>18839470
Thank you. That's probably the only legible one in the pic. Hoping someone else ends up leaking better video or photos
>>
>>18839497
You can make your own custom font pretty easily
>>
https://imgur.com/a/JTBFY
>>
I just realized, I think this site actually has the most complete set of info for this subject. Never thought I'd say that about /x/, but I can't find it more than mentioned anywhere else.
>>
>>18839470

this book is reeaaally superficial

if that's the king of book he's reading, it's nothing to care about
>>
>>18839536
They think he left the country.

>>18839537
Thanks, we try.

>>18839549
He has read over a 1000 books, mostly pdfs I assume.
>>
>>18839537
True. Not even Twitter is talking about this for some reason.
>>
>>18839584
Weird. Think he's alive and reading the threads?
>>
This not a Hoax! See the news on one of the most famous newspaper of Brazil:

Http://g1.globo.com/ac/acre/noticia/familia-procura-por-jovem-disaparecido-ha-more-de-24-horas-em-rio-branco.ghtml
>>
I can't post the link of his profile on Facebook here, but... Put this after the "/":

bruno.borges.73594?fref=nf
>>
His sister is very sweet, does anyone have her nudes?
>>
File: 1441763904726.jpg (10KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1441763904726.jpg
10KB, 236x236px
>>18839657
>Página não encontrada.
>>
his choice of a background pic is quite puzzling. I too was always fascinated with the "eye" nebulas and their similaritiy to the human iris. Could they be key to a bigger discovery?
>>
File: nebule.jpg (143KB, 899x677px) Image search: [Google]
nebule.jpg
143KB, 899x677px
>>18839675
>>
Correct link is:
http://g1.globo.com/ac/acre/noticia/familia-procura-por-jovem-desaparecido-ha-mais-de-24-horas-em-rio-branco.ghtml
>>
>>18839670
Another news with the correct link:

http://g1.globo.com/ac/acre/noticia/familia-procura-por-jovem-desaparecido-ha-mais-de-24-horas-em-rio-branco.ghtml

and

http://g1.globo.com/ac/acre/noticia/policia-nao-descarta-nenhuma-hipotese-e-mantem-desaparecimento-de-jovem-em-sigilo.ghtml
>>
Any clue about what town he might have gone?

There's a couple of choices, some towns in here are famous for it's occult connections specially the mason funded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcCJsZTxyyE
>>
File: IMG_2943.jpg (448KB, 2048x1232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2943.jpg
448KB, 2048x1232px
>>18837737
I actually wasn't suggesting a they kidnapped him. I was suggesting that his disappearance could be a way to foster belief and bring attention to this ideology. Whatever it is. Either with collusion or someone ended up dead. Spitballing.
>>
>>18839712
They end up saying, in this scenario, that he left the earth, or whatever. I'm building off the painting in his room with the Grey, hand on his shoulder. They gain a following, no trace is ever found. Messages appear every once in awhile. They profit.
>>
Can somebody give me a quick rundown? Did he travel back in time to be the Giordano Bruno in the history books?
>>
>>18839749
brazillian reptillian travels to different dimension
pretty cool guy
doesnt fear nothing
>>
>>18839747
dont bring negativity to such an interesting thread. if this was about brazil no one else would be posting.
>>
>>18839756
I have to agree. I wish there was more footage to analyze. Sucks this thread is constantly being dropped by trolls commenting about their waifu succubi instead of using their autistic powers to really figure out what the whole story is here.
>>
>>18839755
Is this a joke or not, I don't believe in reptillians so that kind of takes the excitement out of the thread if you're serious.
>>
>>18839785
In the video there is a painting of him and a grey alien he probably had commissioned. Check out the original thread and the video.
>>
>>18839791
Holy shit I didn't see the ayylmao painting the first time I watched it. That motherfucker has gone to the next plain of existence.
>>
Anyone had a nude from her sister? She's a cute! haha
>>
blatant market stunt to hype the upcoming books the autist wrote

if you understand portuguese i urge you to watch this: >>18836815
>>
>>18839887
That's the only purpose I can possibly see if this was a hoax, but here's the problem: /x/ is like the only place this is being discussed. A few other Fringe and occult sites mention it, but that's it. This is where this is happening, and I gotta say the neckbeards and trolls of /x/ might be the worst marketing demographic out there. It's not being pushed hard enough for that to be the case
>>
>>18837546
There's a guy analyzing the symbols in Bruno's room... i don't know if that helps something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr2sIm7GdIE
>>
I only believe in Chico Xavier.
>>
>>18839802
Ayyy
>>
>>18837636
Does anyone care that his Facebook was created in February, and all the photos posted the same day? Not to mention the bizarre photos, type the table with Fruit Banquet, with a bizarre stretch? Someone there talked about the fruit roll being preparation for Abramelin's initiation ritual, I know, photos forcing too much.
>>
>>18840213
He considered socializing, posted some stuff, say fuck it and invoked baphomet, it happens.
>>
>>18839749
This kid, disappeared. He left his house, took out money, and vanished after buying a phone. There is a video of him leaving(?), that is unreleased. Then this video of his room popped up on liveleaks. It's bizarre. Volumes of cypher. His family is well known for a ton of different reasons. Borges.
>>
>>18840227
This could be his attempt at making a name for himself. Enter the hall of Borges or whatever.
>>
>>18837546
>/x/'s 100% rate of getting everything wrong or choosing topics that lead to nothing is at stake here

Im rooting for you guys. I hope this streak gets broken soon
>>
>>18840224
Ìnvoking baphomet dosen't do shit but make you better balanced and more alchemical. I've done it myself, it's fine.
>>
>>18840213
He can't complete Abramelin's rituals, he's 24.

Maybe that's why he left and won't return for another year.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/abr/abr040.htm
>>
File: -1.jpg (93KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
-1.jpg
93KB, 480x360px
… I reach my center,
My algebra and my key,
My mirror.
Soon I shall know who I am.

J. L. Borges, Elogio de la sombra
>>
Very cheap of the father trying to market so hard the "books". - if his dissapearence was real. It's like people don't even care to be smart when they try to con people anymore

>You guys don't worry, imma publish every single one of them books *looks at camera* so you guys can see, written by a genius, it's everything you expect and it will move you, he read thousands of books, I am an utter deeper believer and now, you guys must read these wonders

The kid "dissappeared" just the other day after creating a cryptic virtual footprint everywhere in a day or two so he wouldn't be a nobody, so people would have somewhere to look at when he's "gone" to keep them entertained and curious while the books are not published.

Fucking SHAMEFULL display, tropic cara-de-pau at it's best, could've come only from you pátria amada.

I'm not doubting he wrote all those volumes of pseudo philosophical self-love gibber jabber in some Uber cryptic code (where you just have to substitute the real letter in a word for a simbol). I'm just finding a bit tasteless the way they decided to make money out of it.

Having said that, good thread
>>
I still think that the boy fought with his father about publishing the books, because his father didn't believe him.

So in an act of rebellion, he ran away from home so his father would change his mind.
>>
>>18840371
So his father goes online because he know the kid will see, and that explains the way he was speaking about publishing the books and how they were great - he was talking to the son, not to us. Makes sense too.
>>
File: TRATADO_DA_MAGIA_1231507090B.jpg (14KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
TRATADO_DA_MAGIA_1231507090B.jpg
14KB, 200x303px
>>18839297
The red books may be Giordano Bruno's, there was a collection released in Brazil with red covers.
>>
>>18840386
exactly
>>
>>18839243
What's your point? Do you really think sculptors all live in large cities?
>>
>>18839297
>>18840387
Probably:

>rhe smaller one is Treatise on Magic
>the middle one is The Candle Bearer
>the biggest one is Ash Wednesday Supper

Cause, Principle and Unity also has an edition with red cover, but a little different.
>>
Any news guys?The media still hasn't updated. Do you think the police knows it's fake or something, so nobody cares?
>>
He is safe.
Yet he screams for help.
Against his will, of course, because once you find him, he will not be alone.

https://youtu.be/oWg8ES3zcfw
>>
File: jovitriste.jpg (314KB, 1538x2048px) Image search: [Google]
jovitriste.jpg
314KB, 1538x2048px
>>18840443
Anão, the Brazilian Civil Police is hiding the case. The police says That does not rule out any possibility, but you want to study the case out of the media.
>>
but they want to study the case***
>>
What do you honestly think all of this is about?It's really looking just like his marketing scheme to publish his work.
>>
this looks like marketing, but I really want to consider what he write on all these books.
>>
nao descartem a possibilidade de >
>>
>>18838711
It says recently. Not February. Learn to translate accordingly, piece of shit.
>>
If it's marketing, it ain't working. Nobody is really talking about him here.
>>
>>18840566
There is nothing to talk, if the books ain't published.
And even if they are, they have to be free, otherwise nobody reads that shit.
>>
>>18839747
You just described honkeys and niggers. Kekkling
>>
>>18840577
He has a point but the hoax thing shouldn't be ruled out yet
>>
File: Ruinas-turísticas-680x365_c.jpg (96KB, 680x365px) Image search: [Google]
Ruinas-turísticas-680x365_c.jpg
96KB, 680x365px
>>18840609
He clearly didn't hoaxed his autism.

I'm just curious for where he went.
>>
Why is there a candle or something lit if he is missing(i guess some time passed)? I'm talking about 00:50 sec of the video with his room
>>
Galera, o cara é do acre, deixa ele tomar o santo daime dele em paz no meio selva
>>
File: alfabeto.png (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
alfabeto.png
28KB, 400x400px
Since the guys from 55chan aren't that much interested in this case, I'll be moving to here.

I don't think it has been answered yet, but where was the Imgur album with the close-up photos (https://imgur.com/a/iUyTh) first published?
>>
Have anyone in here considered that Bruno is shilling himself here?
He made everything up and then left just to see the world burning.
Kek is the only god
>>
>>18840677
Everything fit /x/ in this case.
>>
>>18840387
Good eye thank you
>>
>>18840663
That's a good question I was curious about the album came to be
>>
>>18840663
Good question. Two people just randomly posted it in the previous thread.
>>
File: 2.png (764KB, 1053x654px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
764KB, 1053x654px
Did anyone notice that the symbol below the statue is the same used in the anime Fullmetal Alchemist when the protagonists is trying to bring their mother back from death?
>>
>>18840831
Almost everyone, I think.
>>
File: Sem título.png (1MB, 1146x641px) Image search: [Google]
Sem título.png
1MB, 1146x641px
Here is the image from the anime
>>
Seems obvious he went to some small town somewhere to be a monk/priest like the guy he thought he was reincarnated as, same age and all that. Where? We wont know til he comes back, if he ever does.
>>
Is that a real symbol or it was made just for the anime?
>>
I still think you all are overestimating him
>>
>>18840781
The same thing happened on the other chan. Searching the URL on Google and Facebook doesn't give any results.
>>
File: 16195758.jpg (94KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
16195758.jpg
94KB, 960x960px
>>18840844
It doesn't matter. TINAG and just go along.
>>
>>18840652

It's a candle for his guardian angel. It is a Catholic ritual common here in Brazil. His sister posted explaining ..
>>
File: naosalvogoogle.png (25KB, 847x330px) Image search: [Google]
naosalvogoogle.png
25KB, 847x330px
>>18840566

Naosalvo, a comedy website know for pranks reported that story, 578 comments until now, and a few from Bruno's sister.

But why it was posted on march 17?
>>
>>18841052
I think it's a mistake. In the website it shows that it was actually posted on the 29th.
>>
do you guys think he'll come back alive or that he's gone forever now and this will end up as a cold case? it doesn't feel like a hoax to me, his father's video made me feel quite bad (brazil anon here, though not from acre).
>>
>>18841102
I think he's going to come back, get a few days of attention and that's it.
>>
>>18839297
the labels on the shelfs say: aviation, science, philisophy, psychology.
>>
File: 1490159823459.jpg (45KB, 696x532px) Image search: [Google]
1490159823459.jpg
45KB, 696x532px
>>18839004
It's pretty obvious that our Bruno traveled back in time and became the man we know as Giordano Bruno
>>
>>18840844
I got those vibes too.
I only found about this recently and finished skimming the first bred, but it all seems sanitized and ready for consumption. And his texts felt a bit shallow. t. native hue.

His room look exactly like a hundred other "contemporary" art instalations I've seen before, anyone who visits galleries and museums with relative frequency could atest to that fact.

The only hard work would be on those 15 volumes inside the red labeled folders, if they aren't filled with gibberish or blank pages... well, at least he put some effort.
>>
>>18840335
you are most likely correct.
the excerpts I read so far, weren't anything worth a shit and his choice of a simple substitution cypher only serves the purpose of adding that extra spoopy (yet incredibly shallow) edge. Not much to go by, but his texts also didn't strike as coming from a schizo, even though not very well written and lacking substance they were articulated enough.
>>
>>18839675
I myself prefer asshole and dick shaped nebulae, i've always been fascinated with them.
>>
This is a viral marketing ARG and nothing more. It's for a movie where the main character is Bruno Borge, this is to make the character in the book a reality by creating an urban legend are him and then the motherfucking movie drops. Brilliant.
>>
guys. bruno is a total hoax.
>>
>>18841443
And I'm sure you have evidence to back that up. Right?
>>
>>18841485
What is a hoax about it? The fucking autist managed to write 15 volumes and you guys can't write five lines to clear your thoughts and explain your opinion. Does he not exist, a made up character? Did he not escape, is his family hiding him? Did he have no interest in magic? Is he not the one who wrote that shit?

Be fucking clear, language is a tool that you can use for as long as you want. You won't run out of words.
>>
Looks like mental illness to me
>>
>>18840485
BITCHES COME AND GO BRUH...NO...
>>
>>18840842
Made for the anime, though the source for the symbols and what not are from old books on alchemy, like the text going around near the outer circle is taken straight from some 16th century book on alchemy.
>>
>>18841485
lol. Photoshop syndrome. Claiming it's fake before investigating. This guy is real, this family is real, the article in the news in brazil are real, and the sound of his aunt on the vid is real. Get real man.
>>
>>18841002
You're from brasil? Do you have zika virus?
>>
>>18842029
>pretends to be foreign
>spells "braSil"
>>
>>18841364
Too bad, maybe if he was a schizo we could learn something from the books, if not arcane it might at least get somehow spooky. This is probably just a filhinho de papai who read a couple books on the occult and browsed /x/ related sites and decided he was Dee or Blake. In the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed is king.

I want to read more of his stuff (will never give them money thought) because I'm curious, but part of me is so afraid it's going to be so cringe-worthy I'm going to feel embarrased for him, as sometimes it happens.

The way his father spoke about the books, yeah, he's either just lieing so the kid sees his father believes in him, or they are a piece of shit pseudo religious, metaphysical Cristian "walk the path by the stream trough the shadows to the river of love overflowing" mixed with shallow neo-platonic the "world is not real, we are a creation of ourselves materializing as our mind minds absorbs history". But please keep the news coming, I've bitten it.

>"Have now another plain fact: any man of mechanical talents may, from the writing of Paracelsus or Jacob Behmen, produce ten thousand volumes of equal value as Swedenborg's, and on those of Dante or Shakespeare, an infinite number! But when he's done this let him not say that he knows better than his master, for he any holds a candle in sunshine."
>>
>>18838540
>wants to hide his work until it's patented
>option 1 - keep it on an encrypted HD
>option 2 - write everything in one letter substitution cypher, print it, glue all over the walls and disappear

Makes sense.
>>
>>18841492
Have you read he 15 books of his gibberish?

I think you're trying too hard to belive, friend. Just go outside and play for a while
>>
File: IMG_0075.jpg (583KB, 2800x830px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0075.jpg
583KB, 2800x830px
>>18842262 Bluepill, please. You are same as always.
>>
Any news?
>>
>the guy is "smart but lazy"
>the room is faggy
>the room is ridiculously faggy
>the statue makes it the faggiest room in this universe
>prolly spoiled kid, who thinks hes a king of geniuses
>father tells him to get real n get a job
>dun wanna.png
>muh revoluzionizink philosophie writtings
>dad: well.. ok, sure, hoax is what hoaxer does
>the father is a faggot too
>qt sis ain't informed, thinks it real
>gotta fap for qt now
>profit
>>
>>18841751
I think that this a hoax. Maybe he really disappeared and he is here, shilling himself on /x/ and on 55, while his family is worried. He clearly made everything up in the last month. Everything is too shallow and fit /x/ just right.
I live in Brazil and I didn't see any news covering this up. Think about it, guys:
How did we knew about it?
Someone from the same city came and posted that video in here there were even someone claiming that he knew him. Bruno is among us.
Bem jogado tho.
This is not only wrong, this isn't even false.
>>
Belo primeiro de abril, Bruno. Agora vai pra casa, seu merda.
>>
>>18842960
Aguardando a Netflix dar o comunicado e anunciar estreia da série sobre isso.
>>
>>18842950

Huehue a vingança do Acre
>>
This kid was a genius he did not study all this in vain, about the statue he bought outside Brazil, I assert, in Brazil it is already difficult to buy gargoyles and statues, he must have bought with a person he knew. FUCKING MY HEAD TA ME FODENDING I WANT ANSWER AAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: nemo.jpg (65KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
nemo.jpg
65KB, 640x320px
>>
>>18843151
You can stop now, Bruno.
>>
>>18843151
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNP3DikROWo

Captha: dead end
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_QCQ5i7NKs
>>
>>18843151
I can find a competent sculptor literally 3 blocks from where I live and there at least five in my city. It has 500 thousand inhabitants.
>>
>You're from brasil? Do you have zika virus?
>This is probably just a filhinho de papai who read a couple books on the occult
>FUCKING MY HEAD TA ME FODENDING I WANT ANSWER AAAAAAAAAAAA

The mixing of english and portuguese are looking like lyrics by Massacration, please continue
>>
File: 1482365217085.png (20KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1482365217085.png
20KB, 493x402px
>>18843689
I bet this nigga is morto no river. Trying to make it alone in the middle of the Amazonas florest with that much level of autismo, it couldn't have been more than 2 days till some murderer rapeou e assassinated him. And stole his new celular.
>>
File: walter1.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
walter1.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>18843564

>You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.
>Yeah, but Walter...
>Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. These fucking amateurs...
>>
Hopefully he'll show up tomorrow and say this was all his bad april fools joke.
>>
File: 6145341588_5ea713933f_b.jpg (494KB, 1024x664px) Image search: [Google]
6145341588_5ea713933f_b.jpg
494KB, 1024x664px
>>18839243
Yeah looks pretty bad anon. I see were your coming from now. Definitely not the sort of place you would find a sculptor.
>>
>>18841487
We found the puppetmaster.
>>
>>18841492
Good on you for defending language. It's the most important tool we've got.
>>
>>18844327
Jesus Christ how horrifying
>>
>>18841492

Calm the fuck down. This story is bizarre, there's nothing new in days. We're all trying to understand based in a very poor quality, struggling with a lot of non sense blanks. So, shh.
>>
>>18844327
you guys have no idea how SA works. poverty is hidden to attract tourism. look up the 2014 wc protests
>>
File: 1450974992796.gif (179KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1450974992796.gif
179KB, 400x400px
>>18841327
>>
File: IMG_0112.gif (1MB, 498x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0112.gif
1MB, 498x318px
News waiting room.
>>
>>18839158
It's probably not even worth 3k
>>
guy is somewhere doing something. His father said he'll publish his works but he must come home first.
>>
>>18837546
well seeing as this is on /x/, its 100% going to be nothing. I havn't seen a single subject out of this board to have any real significance in reality
Its almost like you guys pick and choose the most fakest thing to believe in
>>
Wait so who is he supposed to look like? A king or some shit
>>
>>18846274
>most fakest
spotted the retard.
>>
>>18845083
That's Europe we wear our poverty like a badge.

>>18846274
If it's to probable it's not /x/ related, that said the day we get something right the world changes.

>>18846259
His father sounded worried and that was obvious runnaway bait.

>>18846283
A brazilian autists, that means european and nerdy.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170402-101222.jpg (312KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170402-101222.jpg
312KB, 720x1280px
O Mago... Novo Valdivia!
>>
>>18846628
maybe we, the people, do. the goverment doesnt.
>>
>statue worth 3k
no one ever appraised it

>books that are written in gibberish, or at the very least, make no sense

>kid goes missing, and his father makes a video...

We didn't hear anything after that... No new press release.

This is pretty gub
>>
>>18846839 Well I guess it will be this way now. Until they will find him or not. Anyway I'm keeping an eye on the case.
>>
The local police is hiding the case
>>
>>18839243
Vc é burro ou só se faz? É a capital do estado e qqr capital tem gente de todo tipo. Vc saberia isso se saísse dessa caverna e dessa uma volta pela cdd
>>
Why is Kraina Gryźbow's soundtrack sounding in my head while reading this thread?

Also: bump
>>
https://youtu.be/r56QRK-VIA0
>>
File: 1455886659038.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1455886659038.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>18837546
>that's his bedroom
>doesn't have a bed

super cool story bro, bet my sweet ass that room took couple weeks to stage and one and a half went into the making of that giant paper mache turd in the middle

enjoy giving your money to a fucking brazilian monkey
>>
>>18847518
he's sleeping on the floor
>>
File: 1480217581556.png (87KB, 321x308px) Image search: [Google]
1480217581556.png
87KB, 321x308px
>>18847548
>he's sleeping on the floor
>>
>>18847549
ok that's his floorroom
>>
>>18847647
>spends money on a $20k statue
>can't afford a bed

hmm
>>
Obviously he's sleeping inside the statue
>>
His parents traveled abroad for twenty days. In that time he sold all the furniture in the room and did this.
>>
>>18847807
Bet he stole it or someone just presented it to him
>>
Li que uma radiestedista disse que ele está vivo, na cidade e conhece quem levou ele.
>>
>>18848082
ты пoймeшь, ecли я бyдy тaк пиcaть?!
>>
>>18848082
>radiestedista
Source?
>>
>>18846943
enjoy wasting your time
>>
>>18848106

Nothing official. Just a comment on a Facebook group about spirituality and consciousness expansion
>>
>>18848092

Дa, пpocтo Google этo.
>>
>>18838095
Oi moça, bom thread
>>
>>18840831
>>18840837
Oh fuck, he's a weaboo

Credibility annihilated.
>>
>>18848165
print?
>>
>>18848068
>18848068▶
>>>18847807
>Bet he stole it or someone just presented it to him
>>18847850
>>18847807
>>18847647

if you bothered to check any of the [other] youtube videos which have english subtitles,
you would have learned this:

>>18848062
>>
>>18848326
>can't even quote/greentext
>wants me to believe his retarded delusions

bruno pls
>>
There is a reason why "witchcraft" is banned in many first world countries
>>
His father was in Miami and he disappeared the day after his arrival. He was just waiting for them
>>
>>18842896
you type like a retard
>>
http://g1.globo.com/ac/acre/noticia/policia-nao-descarta-nenhuma-hipotese-e-mantem-desaparecimento-de-jovem-em-sigilo.ghtml
>>
wow, fucking amazing
if I had to guess one state for this to happen it would be Acre
>>
Last night I dreamt about this guy
In my dream I was looking at a website, like his blog or somethig like that where would have a picture of him playing guitar and on the guitar was written: "Giordano Bruno II"
I'm thinking too much about it kek
>>
>>18848170
Sen Google'la yavşak.
>>
isn;t this just a pretty open and shut case of kidnapping the weird rich kid?
>>
>>18839657
>fake news msm owned by government apologists
sure, globo will surely report the real thing here anon
>>
>>18850318
Left Wing people = Globe is a Captalist Media and supports the coup in Brazil.
Right Wing People = Globe is a media medium from the leftists.

Conclusion: WTF?

I think there is still credibility in the newspaper, more than internet gossip.
>>
>>18850372
The puppet masters are the same on both "sides", and retards just fight each other.
(to be honest, that's mostly what one can do without crossing some potentially dangerous limits..)
>>
>>18850372
protip: there's no rightwing in brazil
what leftists call right is actually just another flavor of left... the "coup"(done by completely constitutional means if you ask mt lawyer ass) was orchestrated by the former's president own party since she started defying their orders... they turned her into an escapegoat for the center/center-left people, started calling both the brazillian democratig movement party and the brazillian social democratic party "rightwing" so it could seem like a right coup, and made her to be a martyr for extreme-leftists. It all comes down to you either hate her and blame the worker's party on her while still seeing lula in a good light, or you love her and will vote lula because he will redeem her.
Globo is just an oportunist media conglomerate that censors what is against the strongest political party currently. They actually started censoring their most proeminent comedy show of the last century, casseta e planeta urgente, when lula was elected, o they wouldn't parody him.
Anything you hear from them regarding politics or conspirations can be taken with a dead sea dose of salt.
>>
>>18850372
>>18850507
Also, before you claim me to be some sort of conspirationist nutjob, look up the "operação carne fraca".
Globo, the alleged rightwing parties, the leftwing party AND globo were all involved in marketing spoiled meat mixed with cardboard for our consumption.
>>
File: IMG_2349.jpg (771KB, 2060x1860px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2349.jpg
771KB, 2060x1860px
Anything startling and new? Is he reading this thread right now? Kek.
>>
>>18850507
Under his perspective there are also no communists in Brazil, what we call "leftists" are in fact liberal (Ecologists, LGBT, Femminist, Democracy...)
There is no real group in the country that defends a strong state, there is a fight between conservatives and liberals. (In the field of morals / culture, not the economy / state.)
>>
File: IMG_2850.png (868KB, 1169x6371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2850.png
868KB, 1169x6371px
The first thread I saw, was by someone from his town/city. Referenced Liveleaks, and disappeared like it didn't exist. Another thread popped up a few minutes later, and when I got there seemed loaded with shitposters. Someone was getting slammed for not being able to speak English. in a thread about Brazil. I hope Someone gets the truth out.
>>
File: IMG_1832.jpg (149KB, 1445x950px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1832.jpg
149KB, 1445x950px
ITT, people argue about their obtuse political views. Even if it becomes, generally unrelated to the thread. By the time they finish debasing each other, nobody will know what the fuck to think. About anything. I'm not looking for a response in the form of a thesis. But thanks for the consideration.
>>
>>18850646
That image is old. Update it or stop posting it.
>>
There are some news on G1 Acre. His mother gave an interview and let them record some images from the room
>>
Bruno ket :DDDD
>>
>>18850556
>pic
I also had this. WTF?
>>
>>18850707
link: http://g1.globo.com/ac/acre/noticia/jovem-deixou-14-livros-escritos-a-mao-e-criptografados-antes-de-sumir-diz-mae.ghtml
>>
>Ele me pediu um ano sem trabalhar para terminar e eu, orientada por um médico, deixei
>começa a entender as atitudes do filho, que não tem problemas psicológicos, segundo ela

Pegou orientação médica pra deixar ele ficar sem trabalhar, mas não tem problema psicológico... KEK
>>
>>18850729 Anything important there? I tried to use google translate, but the result was shitty as fuck.
>>
>>18850763
18850729 here...
Nothing important... She was saying that he arranged all of this in 22 days, while she was on vacation. She doesn't know how the statue got in the room because it arrived when he was alone. She's a psychologist and he was studying psychology as well..
The other stuff on the news is all about drooling how good and genius he is.
The things I quoted are: at the beginning of the text, she says he asked her for money to work on a project, which she refused, then he asked if he could stop working for about a year to finish his project, and her, after talking to a doctor, agreed.
Later on the text she says she's beginning to understand her son's attitudes, and said he doesn't have any mental illness.

Then I questioned: If he doesn't have any mental illness, why she agreed to let him stop work for a year after a doctor's orientation?

(Sorry if I misspelled something)
>>
>>18837546
can someone please explain to me what the story is behind this? i think i want to make something to encompass the story so far
>>
>>18850814
A guy vanished, they went into his room and found all those stuff. Everything else is just conjecturing. What do you want besides that?
>>
>>18839139
>let's be real
>proceeds to deny reality

Typical """scientist"""
>>
>>18850808 Thanks for translation.
>>
>>18850825
any images or video confirmed to be related to the story
>>
File: quarto4.jpg (163KB, 984x554px) Image search: [Google]
quarto4.jpg
163KB, 984x554px
In the corner I can see the text titled "Caminho Dificil". I think I can translate the text right above it, but I don't know if I will be able to read the other portions of the wall.

Previous translations:
https://pastebin.com/u/Alphonse_Elric
>>
>>18850975
Now that I saw it better, that text isn't the same as the previous "Caminho Dificil", but it's just a caption for the figure above. The straight path is labeled "caminho facil" and the sinuous path is labeled "caminho dificil".
>>
File: O caminho facil.png (104KB, 258x183px) Image search: [Google]
O caminho facil.png
104KB, 258x183px
>>18850990
Done.

https://pastebin.com/raw/0CrY8J1R

There's still more visible text that can be translated on this image.
>>
>>18838095
Quais grupos existem?
>>
>>18837648

/x/ summed up
>>
>>18851163
Translator gives me pretty much nonsense, so in English, please?
>>
>>18851444
That's a hard task. There are many parts which are outside of the frame, so I can only see portions of the words. This is the best I can give you:

The easy path is diferent from [...], in other words, the structures [...] many will question themselves: "if this is a factor [...] that those who tread the E.P. may attack those from the [... path] [...] [so], the latter, which also have their [structure] [...] first, also will attack those from the [... path]
[...] that each path presents types [...] easy [path] [...] a false truth or a [...] [instinctive] of it, we would find [many] [...], which is closer to the [likelihood] [...], which are found on the H.P [...] notion that the track is more [...] immersed in the [...]
>>
>>18851520
I think he is basically talking about how the conformists from the Easy Path may want to attack those from the Hard Path. I don't know what conclusions he drew from that though. Someone has to warn the guys filming the room that they should worry more about the written text than the images.
>>
>>18838140
A estátua foi confeccionada na própria cidade com dinheiro que um primo emprestou à ele. O quarto foi modificado durante o mês de março, enquanto a mãe viajava e ele manteve a porta sempre trancada. Nenhum dos familiares presenciou a estátua adentrando à casa.

Minha teoria? O Bruno havia encontrando diversas dificuldades em patentear e publicar seus trabalhos. Esse sumiço dele foi orquestrado justamente para chamar a atenção da mídia e dar visibilidade aos trabalhos dele.
>>
>>18842985
kek
>>
Brazilian here.
I don't know where you guys are but we can use this site to translate the book.
http://decifreolivro.com/

Till the end of this week, i'll try to speak to his parents so we can get some pictures to translate.

When I get this I will create a new Thread.
>>
>>18852754
Hey thanksiñho.
>>
>>18840564
> February
> not recent

Do it yourself then, nitpicking cuck
>>
File: circle.jpg (33KB, 460x343px) Image search: [Google]
circle.jpg
33KB, 460x343px
>>18839359
FMA sperg here, so I noticed this right away.

That particular circle is the one Ed used to try and resurrect his mother. It's purpose is for human transmutation, but I assume Bruno used it because it's the most commonly known circle (there are more powerful ones, like the seven array -- this is the six array, obviously.)
>>
>>18837546
Probably because mods took him away too just like /mlpol/
>>
>>18853175
I'm pretty sure they took this sigil from goetia.
>>
>>18853203
I've studied the Goetia and I haven't seen any quite like this. Arakawa/Ishigaki knew what they were doing by using real alchemical symbols, but they still maintained some originality with the designs.
>>
>>18852754
I doubt they're sharing the book for free.
>>
File: quarto4_enhanced.png (1MB, 984x554px) Image search: [Google]
quarto4_enhanced.png
1MB, 984x554px
>>18851163
I finished the paragraph right above the two paths figure.

https://pastebin.com/RdxBUfWn

This is a slightly enhanced image I used.
>>
File: summon.jpg (150KB, 564x787px) Image search: [Google]
summon.jpg
150KB, 564x787px
This is an interesting case.

Firstly I never dream of animals and had a dream of a cat right before reading this thread. Coincidence, fair enough.
Then, as someone mentioned having ear sensations from the video my right ear popped. Ok, right. So at least it active on some of the lower planes and is worth looking into.

This guy has a peak experience, may have channeled Bruno and was motivated to go "Wandering" like the philosopher did (Spain, France etc)

He thinks he will find the answer but really will only realize that he needs his familes support to exist.

I worry that he has now fallen under the spell of the /x/ meme driven hive mind complex but at least he isnt a German pilot. He'll probably just ramble into a village and get high as fuck.
>>
New video ya scrubs non mages

http://g1.globo.com/ac/acre/noticia/jovem-deixou-14-livros-escritos-a-mao-e-criptografados-antes-de-sumir-diz-mae.ghtml
>>
"Read me, oh reader, if in my words you can find delight, because rarely someone like me in this world will ever be born again"

what a self esteem da PORRA
>>
>>18854141
[spoiler]Iuri and/or Duque, is that you?[/spoiler]
>>
His alphabet looks like some simlish gibberish. New expansion coming soon I suppose
>>
>>18854141
It's from Leonardo.
>>
>>18854141
What does da PORRA mean?
>>
>>18854163
It's something more or less like "what a FUCKING self-steem!"
>>
>>18854168
Is it a dumb question to ask where it came from?
>>
>>18854169
I don't know the origins of it, but it's just a funny way to express admiration of something. It's usually said in phrases like "Que HOMÂO da Porra", meaning "What a FUCKING man!"
>>
>>18854171
Very interesting thank you
>>
>>18854141
this is a quotation from leonardo da vinci, if you google before posting you may find sense

http://erenow.com/biographies/the-science-of-leonardo-inside-the-mind-of-the-great-genius-of-the-renaissance/12.html
>>
>>18854169
Another HUEBR here..
"Porra" here means a lot of things...
Originally I think it's a word for sperm, but it's used as fuck, damn, shit, etc...
>>
Maybe he is inside of statue. A phone with a thermographic camera can resolve this i think. Anyone knows the address of that house?
Go to Acre is very expensive for many people. Someone from there can make a photos, maybe in 360.
>>
>>18854169
Porra literally means cum, but we use it like "fucking" is used in english.
>>
>>18854186
I wonder if its linked to Italian "prato", which is meadow. Or a vineyard or something.
>>
If the house of events even exists, it looks like a real kidnap.
Either he's crazy or gone away with whatever he planned.

Bruno Borges, 24 anos, acadêmico de psicologia da Uninorte, está desaparecido desde ontem. De acordo com sua mãe Denise Borges, ele saiu de casa às 15h. O rapaz está sem sua documentação e com o celular fora de uma hora que saiu de casa.

"Ele saiu do Pão de Queijo (restaurante) com o pai dele de carro e foi pra casa. O pai dele e ele não é visto mais ", diz.

Quem tem informações sobre Bruno pode ligar para os telefones 999852775 (Denise - mãe) ou 984011151 (Athos - pai).

Bruno Borges, 24, a Uninorte psychology scholar, has been missing since yesterday. According to his mother Denise Borges, he left home at 3pm. The boy is out of his documentation and out of his cell phone that he left home.

"He left the Pao de Queijo restaurant with his father by car and went home. His father and he is not seen anymore," he says.

Those who have information about Bruno can call the phones 999852775 (Denise - mother) or 984011151 (Athos - father).

http://www.ac24horas.com/2017/03/28/filho-de-donos-da-maison-borges-desaparece-em-rio-branco/
>>
So what's the running theory at the moment?
>>
>>18854187

he is not inside the statue. neither he has transcended to another plane, nor has he been abducted by arcturians.

he left his house by foot. his father and mother stated it to the police.

in my humble opinion, he is just a very intelligent guy who studied a lot of philosophy and produced something out of that knowledge. we do not have access to his writings, but from what we can see here and there, his deciphered texts do not describe any methodology, they have a feeling of belief rather than science, and are very superficial. maybe his complete work is meaningful someway, but other than that, by the looks of his room, the time and the oddness of it, it may describe a very obstinate person with a maniacal fixation.
>>
Why is this paranormal, it's just either a kidnapping, murder, or the kid ran away for a few different reasons including "cult member".
>>
>>18854203
It used to be the name of a sort of beatstick. After that it became a pejorative word for dick or sperm.

>>18854218
Well aren't cults /x/ after all?
>>
>>18854218
Ah.

>>18854187
Nevermind. I forgot that people here are super schizos.
>>
The more strange is the transmutation circle of FMA. This is not to do with magic/ occultism in any sense
>>
The family gave an interview:
http://g1.globo.com/ac/acre/jornal-do-acre/videos/t/edicoes/v/jovem-que-sumiu-deixou-14-livros-escritos-a-mao-e-criptografados/5775099/
>>
He left a "Dictionary" and the family is using to translate de texts
>>
>>18854318
Where is it said?
>>
He's a weeb larping or joined a cult hence why he needed the cash for membership or to advance in their society.
>>
>>18854332
Thats in the minute 04:50 of the interview, its like a key
>>
>>18839470

Google translated the description of the book:

"The book of philosophy brings a collection of fundamental ideas for a dip in philosophical thought. One is deceived who thinks that because it is a compilation the approach is simplistic and only aimed at lay people: the book is complete, thought provoking and offers readers with different profiles quality information in innovative graphic presentation. A real invitation to the exercise of thinking - the true goal of philosophy.

Organized in a synchronic way, which allows to cover from antiquity to the contemporary moment, the book is composed of chapters organized around maxims of the great exponents of philosophy. From these maxims, the thought is broken and put in dialogue with the discussions of the historical moment in question and with other times and perspectives. Thus, in a single book, conflicting visions and theories are put side by side, showing that the practice of philosophy is not made of static thoughts, but a daily activity in which one questions life and its contradictions, expectations and fears.

The reader will have the chance to realize that philosophy is, rather, a way of thinking and being in the world, prioritizing the main human characteristics: curiosity, reasoning and discernment. Roland Barthes, one of the philosophers approached, recalled that "knowing" and "taste" depart from the same etymology and, therefore, go together. If the search for knowledge must bring enthusiasm and joy, The book of philosophy offers us these rewards in abundance."

Definitely seems rudimentary. Maybe it's one of the books he started reading long ago that helped spur the journey?
>>
The "Dictionary" he left
https://i.imgsafe.org/3bf40a3120.png
>>
http://imgur.com/a/XYp5C
Anyone for translating this?
>>
>>18854356
You'd think occults would've come up with more up-to-date cipher methods.

Why are there no modern day Pico or Dee properly encrypting their findings with AES?
>>
File: maze.png (400KB, 641x359px) Image search: [Google]
maze.png
400KB, 641x359px
>>18854303
Finally someone who made a clear shot of the letters instead of being impressioned by the drawings.
>>
File: cipher.png (245KB, 638x362px) Image search: [Google]
cipher.png
245KB, 638x362px
>>18854303
He used several ciphers to encrypt the text. This one looks like masonic cipher.
>>
I only read about the case today and... I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but he went missing 40 days after the death anniversary of Giordano Bruno (17/02/1600) and as far as I read, 40 days is a common alchemical operation period.

I read that their parents traveled and stuff, and don't know if the period was intentionally but, dude did the shit right.
>>
File: 1467911338749.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1467911338749.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
Well, he is now being sodomized by aliens, and there is nothing we can do about it
>>
>>18854388
>sodomized by aliens

Why do humans always envision their encounter with aliens to end up with anal penetration?

It's never any other type of probing. It's always the anus.
>>
what bothers me still is the circle under the statue

is it originally from full metal alchemist, or is it a real circle? why would he use a made up circle from an anime to discredit all his work?

also, did alchemists use circles? are them not wiccan?

what is going on with the symbols he is using and for what did he draw them on the walls??
>>
>>18854371
The translation of the first two lines of the text (first for portuguese then to english) would be something like:

"As we saw the easy path is a straight line, curveless, linear and uniform. "

Based on this >>18840663

He talks a lot about this 2 (easy and hard) paths, seems all his work is about it.
>>
non-violent elliot rodger, instead of girls he has some kind of le philosophy
>>
>>18854388

Where can I get one of those mannequins...for science
>>
Allah is the answer, he knows everything that is hidden and he will guide us to the truth.

And with Him are the keys of the unseen; none knows them except Him. And He knows what is on the land and in the sea. Not a leaf falls but that He knows it. And no grain is there within the darknesses of the earth and no moist or dry [thing] but that it is [written] in a clear record. - 6:59

None in the heavens and earth knows the unseen except Allah , and they do not perceive when they will be resurrected. - 27:65

[He is] Knower of the unseen, and He does not disclose His [knowledge of the] unseen to anyone - 72:26
>>
>>18854407
The point is that it is what the guy believed (or still believes, don't know if he stills alive)... I mean, people tattoo some lucky charms, lyrics and some other shit in their bodys, for life, because they believe in that, he might, somehow, believe that this symbol actually menas something.

As said here >>18854415
his texts are very vague too, only talks about 2 paths, the other one talks about "midia", doesn't seem very religious... more abount alienation and stuff
>>
>>18854432
wtf get out
>>
I've found something
>>
>>18854441
awesome! whats the name of this font?
>>
>>18838095
>banida
Por favor esteja em Londres.
>>
>>18838095
VAMOS FAZER SEXO!
>>
>>18854357
I've transcribed here some of the numbers.. it seems like the underline is for separating two-digit numbers, and he never goes beyond 26. I tried to replace like a=1, b=2, c=3 but id din't work out. Tried to ROT after transcribed too, couldn't find anything. If anyone wants to try:

3 2 13 15 5 25 / 15 7 / 13 16 5 7 26 9 13 26 25 7 19

19 7 5 / 26 13 12 16 7 13 25 / 15 7 / 19 13 16 5 7 26 9 13 15 25

19 7 5 / 26 13 12 16 7 13 25 / 13 16 5 7 26 9 13 15 25

13 16 5 7 26 9 13 5 / 26 13 12 16 7 26 7 19 / 13 16 5 7 26 9 13 15 25 19
>>
File: ss wall.png (984KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
ss wall.png
984KB, 1280x800px
This is a screenshot from a video where shows his room, it is in G1 (link here http://g1.globo.com/ac/acre/noticia/jovem-deixou-14-livros-escritos-a-mao-e-criptografados-antes-de-sumir-diz-mae.ghtml) it is writen in portuguese and says

"read me, reader, if in my words you find delight, because rarely in the world someone like me will born again"

he says this things about HIMSELF
>>
>>18854415
Can you translate the whole thing?
>>
>>18854457
that's a Leonardo quote
>>
>>18854458
trying
>>
>>18854407
How do you know it's made up? Seeing it in anime or a game isn't proof.
>>
>>18854452
13 is probably E or O (most likely E) because of ^
also, 6 seem to be a vowel too
>>
>>18840487
JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
>>18841052
>naosalvo posted this

Fuck, it's a prank guys. They fooled even the international media before with some north Korea bullshit, too.
>>
>>18854518
I request a link.
>>
Os grandes pensadores sempre serão vistos como loucos em sua época. Talvez fugir tenha sido o único caminho que ele encontrou. Se encontrassem seu trabalho ou se ele fosse mostrado antes de seu sumiço, provavelmente o internariam em uma clínica psiquiátrica. O pai diz claramente que não acreditava no filho, o Bruno sabia disso, por isso fugiu, mas deixou tudo pronto antes disso. Ele sabia que iam investigar e que seu caso viraria notícia. Ele sabe que alguém vai ler o que ele escreveu e que suas obras não ficarão esquecidas.
>>
>>18854487
Yes, and I think 15 might be a D, 7 another vowel.
>>
i felt this way once, like i could change the world by spreading knowledge, the idea that the world is as it is presented to us by society is a legit idea, something to be considered.

i've discovered the world conforms to my ideas about it, at least mentally, not that it is that way, but that it is that way because i believe it to be so. so is there any absolute truth? yes, because once you find out you are not in control, but are part of it all. you are just one of infinite creators on this planet, and each is living within their own world of delusions, but beneath it all is a nagging, like a splinter in your mind, that continues to make you feel like there is something you are missing.

the thing your are missing is love, love for all that is, love for all that was and will ever be, you, you are the whole of it, nothing is separate from you, and until you recognize that, as you belittle others you belittle yourself, as you treat others with disrespect you are really treating yourself with disrespect.

you cannot escape that you are one with all, nor that you are responsible for it all, including the worst acts and the best, it is all within ourselves to be these things, what do you choose to be? how you choose to be determines your experience in this world. you can create chaos to hide this truth, and most have, not intentionally, but because society has told them it is so, and you believed it and made it so. you can undo it, you can undo it all.

i can only do it for me, i would love to see the rest of you wake up to this truth. all this superiority over others only makes you small, you cannot be better, nor worse than anyone, only in the delusional world of form, beneath the misspelled words and ignorant ideas is a being of pure innocence that has the potential to be anything and everything, but is always itself.

meh, that is what it made me think of.
>>
>>18854529
I think 7 is A
>>
>>18854535
I'm using this site: http://www.dicionarioinformal.com.br/caca-palavras/11-letras/a-----a----/

You put letters that might fit and it gives you a list of words with the letters in those positions.. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work with symbols like ê ô ã
>>
I'm brazillian guys, if u need some translate...
>>
>>18854564
I'm brazilian too, we need right now is a decypher hahaha
>>
>>18854542
26 might be C because in the "title" it has a line under the underline that suggests Ç
>>
>>18854568
I speak Mexican guys...if y'all need tacos. I'm just here to watch the drama unfold.
>>
>>18854570
ABSOLUTELY!
>>
>>18854525
All in Portuguese though:
http://www.naosalvo.com.br/desafio-aceito-25-fazer-da-coreia-do-norte-campea-da-copa/
>>
About transmutation circles of FMA :http://anime.stackexchange.com/questions/3718/what-are-the-transmutation-circles-in-fullmetal-alchemist-based-on-if-anything
>>
>>18854576
5 is S or R, last line he uses 55
>>
>>18854383 Can anyone confirm this?
>>
>>18854592

13 - o
12 - n
16 - h
7 - e
19 - r

I might be getting somewhere here.. need to check
>>
>>18854371
Translated.
https://pastebin.com/Z0uzsNF1

I couldn't really see what's written at the very end, but someone else may be able to.
>>
>>18854518
Hopefully not, naosalvo's guy is a stupid jerk. He couldn't possibly make something so wonderfully architected. Even if a prank.

>>18854357
There's a blatant circunflex over the second number in the title. That's an E or an O.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491322461341.jpg (16KB, 664x290px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491322461341.jpg
16KB, 664x290px
Bump
Guys, this is True, it's happening! The Messiah of the Aquariu's era finally appeared.
>>
>>18854607
ok... what we've got FOR SURE is:

13 - E or O
5 - S or R
7 - vowel
>>
Some REIKI things:
http://imgur.com/a/en6iL
>>
>>18854691
Yeah, if this has a key we won't find it easy.. if we could guess what are those first 3 letters, I thought it would be "que", but it didn't work out..
>>
>>18854716
first 3 letter from first bullet? I'd go for "por" or "ter", ends with 5, 5 is S or R
>>
>>18854582
>http://anime.stackexchange.com/questions/3718/what-are-the-transmutation-circles-in-fullmetal-alchemist-based-on-if-anything

the anime is a work of fiction, so the circle is meaningless, otherwise the writers and art directors of the animation are alchemists too. alchemy and all it's symbology has nothing to do with Japanese culture. even if the show is about it, it would take an effort in study and life dedication to produce something like a transmutation sigil that works
>>
>>18854691
I think 13 might be A too, because sometimes it doesn't seem to be ^, but ~
>>
>>18854398
repressed memories of sexual abuse. easier to accept having been probed by aliens than raped
>>
>>18854732
makes sense
>>
i believe all that matters is what's written, what he has to say in his work. the other stuff is just occultist jerk off on the walls, experiments and aesthetic
>>
>>18854744
he actually doesn't say a lot of things, just vague things about easy and hard paths... I bet this number coded text will be about it too
>>
There's a rumor on Twitter that Bruno was found in an abandoned library. I'm trying to find more infos about this, but no luck so far
>>
File: 1486904102179.jpg (149KB, 590x639px) Image search: [Google]
1486904102179.jpg
149KB, 590x639px
>>18854433
>tfw all his work is complex LARPing to name the jew and redpill the normies with impressionism

(((Truth))) is the opposite path.
>>
There is a website that translates his alphabet, it's a very easy encryptation, you Just need to pay attention tô the temporal stuff of the words and voila! But it's on portuguese...
www.decifreolivro.com
>>
Just when I thought people couldn't get stupider
>>
>>18854800
HEY ! Just because you're smart..
>>
>>18854736
I CRACKED IT! HAAAAAAAAAAA

I'LL POST THE SOLUTION HERE. JUST ONE MOMENT!
>>
>>18854809
AWESOME!
>>
>>18837582
Simple error. He had asked his mom to borrow 20k for his project.
>>
3 2 13 15 5 25 / 15 7 / 13 16 5 7 26 9 13 26 25 7 19
q u a d r o d e a p r e c i a ç o e s

19 7 5 / 26 13 12 16 7 13 25 / 15 7 / 19 13 16 5 7 26 9 13 15 25
s e r c a m p e a o d e s a p r e c i a d o

19 7 5 / 26 13 12 16 7 13 25 / 13 16 5 7 26 9 13 15 25
s e r c a m p e a o a p r e c i a d o

13 16 5 7 26 9 13 5 / 26 13 12 16 7 26 7 19 / 13 16 5 7 26 9 13 15 25 19
a p r e c i a r c a m p e c e s a p r e c i a d o s

there are some erros, but it might be because of the picture
>>
>>18854842
>errors
fixed.
>>
>>18854842
The last line doesn't make sense but yeah, it kinda fits.
>>
https://www.google.com.br/amp/g1.globo.com/google/amp/g1.globo.com/ac/acre/noticia/jovem-deixou-14-livros-escritos-a-mao-e-criptografados-antes-de-sumir-diz-mae.ghtml
>>
>>18854842
The interest thing is: on the first line he says "ser um campeão desapreciado" if you reorganize the letters, you find "ser um campeão desaparecido"
>>
>>18854860
The last line is "apreciar campões apreciados"
>>
apreciar campeões aparecidos
>>
>>18854892
ENGLISH DAMN IT ENGLISH
>>
>>18854894
Appreciate "shown" champions. Not sure what he meant with aparecidos there, the word can also be used as a remark about people who love being the spotlight and show herself.
>>
>>18854842
the text in blue, under the box starts with "são justamente est_s"
>>
>>18854894
It might be a word game... In Portuguese apreciado means appreciated, but aparecido means appeared, while desapreciado means unappreciated and desaparecido means missing
>>
>>18854903
first word from second blue line is "estaremos"
>>
"Appreciation Board
Be an unappreciated champion
Be as appreciated champion
Appreciate appreciated champions"

If the last line is corrected to "apreciar campeões apreciados"
>>
The more we decode this stuff the more I'm starting to think this kid wasn't super special, he was just into things...
>>
>>18854942
could't agree more
>>
Any english translations happening soon?
>>
>>18854842
Too many letters fit for it to be a coincidence, so that's it.
>>
>>18854961
ask the ones you want translated and we can do it
>>
can someone translate the blue lines under the box?
>>
Ok guys, I know someone who lives in Acre. Not Rio Branco, but fairly close.

We've just skyped about half an hour ago, here's some shit to consider:

The statue wasn't worth 20k BRL (roughly 6,500 USD), the statue was worth about 9k BRL (roughly 2,800 USD). He had asked friends and family for an investment in a "business" he intended to start, but never gave anyone any details. A cousin of his lended the 20k, of which 9k went into the statue. Presumably the rest went into researching about cryptography and getting the books printed and made into the way you see in the pictures. Also the alien painting.

In the video, his mother mentions "going out the back [Of her house apparently] to hang clothes to dry" and that's when she sees a pickup truck stopped in front of his(?) house delivering the statue. She says she didn't see him leaving.

Apparently he was really into the occult or some shit. He studied the bible front-to-back according to his mother and was also into physics.

I'll do my best to translate anything you guys want me to translate.
>>
>>18854842
It's possible he wasn't used to this alphabet himself, unlike the one he wrote the books with.
>>
Everything inside that board:
quadro de apreciaçoes
ser campeao desapreciado
ser campeao apreciado
apreciar campeoes apreciados
desapreciar campeoes apreciados
apreciar campeoes desapreciados
desapreciar campeoes desapreciados
>>
File: 1478473109488.png (85KB, 165x204px) Image search: [Google]
1478473109488.png
85KB, 165x204px
>>18854994
ayy o cara é deep mesmo
>>
I read a website that pointed out that a friend had seem some scribbles about Cicada 3301. I wonder if it also has a relation with this situation. From what I read, it quite fits, but I suppose there should be some other references in those texts if it is related.
>>
>>18854984
Sounds like we're obsessing for no real reason. Ah, oh well. Have fun guys...I'm closing this tab, hope you guys have fun or whatever.
>>
File: tY6ktLX.jpg (335KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
tY6ktLX.jpg
335KB, 1600x900px
>>18837546
Bruno found a way to commune with Ayys
>>
File: IMG_5559.jpg (58KB, 745x588px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5559.jpg
58KB, 745x588px
Any clue on what this symbol is supposed to be? It's also in the alien's eyes and other places there.

Oddly the alien seems a bit out of place considering what we've seen so far? But then, we've only seen a small fraction of what he's written anyway.
>>
I think he is planning to use his "reappearance" to self promote his books
>>
Giordano Bruno believed that the universe is infinite, which must mean that everything else is infinite too. Every person, every flower is infinite, every planet. Everything reflects itself in different galaxies, maybe the reflections isn't identical, but it's the same (for example maybe it's in different dimensions).

If Giordano Bruno was right, it would mean that he was infinite (just like everyone else). Maybe he came back and is now Bruno Borge, or Bruno Borge realized he is Giordano Bruno, but an (?) improved version or at least have more knowledge.
>>
>>18855033
This is a symbol of Rosicrucian order!
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosicrucianism

People - Giordano Bruno
>>
>>18854903
>>18854937
below the box:
sao justamente estas 6 des____turas que estaremos discorrendo agora
>>
Masonry and Rosacrucian order symbols.
>>
also, profound peace, fraters.
>>
It appears that this movement has a connection with Masonism, it fits the comment of belonging to the Cicada 3301 AFAIK
>>
Could someone please explain what Rosacrucian is really about? Do any one here know any good documentaries about it?
>>
>>18855055
Nah, that's in hermeticism, not rosacrucian per se.
>>
>>18837546
Is that perhaps a fucking Puzzle Room?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azHpYcLKMPs
>>
>>18855074
www.amorc.org
>>
>>18855074
>>18855078
We got some Rosa Cruz masons o Brazil that commented on his Facebook pictures offering help for the family saying that this symbol its rosacrucian and there is more symbols from rosacrucian, not only that one, Rosacrucian, also, Bruno Giordano it's extremely related to this order
>>
>>18855063
Sure the square+compass seems that way. The ankh is also recognizable. The one in his back is weird though.
>>
>>18850556
What the fuck is this shit, I almost drown in the sea when I was 6, and now that I think about it, it was after that that I started to see shadow people.
>>
a rosacrucian frater is here, people. If i can help, just ask. r+c
>>
>>18855101
There's also the Assassins Creed Logo on his other hand...perhaps this is a new sneak peak at the latest game ?
>>
>>18855095
I think many of the symbols have to do with ancient religions and alchemical treatises, and while contemporary rosacrucians do use them, I don't think it's necessarily where the symbols come from. Bruno might have studied them from some of the source alchemical treatises. Such treatises were also very often encrypted as well.
>>
>>18855060
maybe the missing word is "desaventuras"
>>
C'mon, people.

This is clearly an hoax, he downloaded the statue online.
>>
>>18855109
That's a square and compass, a masonic symbol.
>>
>>18855123
....ASSASSINS CREED LOGO CONFIRMED
>>
>>18855115
Agree.
>>
>>18855116
I found it, it's "desenvolturas"
>>
>>18855145
Yeah, that makes more sense!
>>
>>18850556
>>18850728
>>18855102
What the fuck same..........

And yes, I saw some weird shit too. But it was before I almost drowned (if I remember right). I had a really scary experience when I was a kid (maybe the age of 9-10), which involved me hallucinating ''aliens'' and weird sounds. It was one of the most fucked up moments in my life. It happened when me and my family were camping on a Swedish island called Gotska sandön.
>>
File: X2Ipti1[1].jpg (111KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
X2Ipti1[1].jpg
111KB, 1366x768px
... alterando sua numeração na tabela
- apreciar campeões apreciados
- desapreciar campeões apreciados
- apreciar campeões desapreciados
- desapreciar campeões desapreciados

são justamente estas 6 descomposturas que estaremos discorrendo agora
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-04-16-19-45.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-04-16-19-45.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Sorry for the Ss.
Someone,please, can help me translatin this wall? Also, there is the metatron cube at the left side...
>>
>>18855176
it's very blurred to identify the signs properly
>>
>>18837641
"he had a plan".... maybe "he" is a group of people... this is the work of many people I think
>>
>>18838367
The mother talks about how expensive the statue was and about some random truck who apparently was outside the house.
>>
>>18855218
I think she mentions she's his aunt (tia)
>>
File: 123.jpg (312KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
312KB, 1600x900px
>>
>>18855239
By this image can we get any idea of what are these texts about?
>>
>>18855249
I don't think so... I can't recognize the symbols, if it's the same cipher or another one (yes, I'm brazilian, I just cracked the "number code" above..

From the left corner I can see some letters, I think it might be another code. The first one decrypted were only symbols, the second one was numbers and this one seems to be letters, might be a simple vigenere or caesar cipher
>>
>>18855249
Looks like gibberish, probably another letter replacement code.
>>
>>18855264
yes, I think it might be letter replacement.. tried all rotations of caesar but couldn't find anything inteligible
>>
>>18855034
That's most likely
>>
>>18855259
Looks like plain latin letters rather than a different script to me.
>>
>>18855280
yes, it's letters but it doesn't form any portuguese word..
he might have replaced, for example:
a = c
b = g
c = e

I don't know, I just know he did some replacement
>>
>>18855259
This one is another code, some posted in this topic about the Giordano Wheel of Memory (?) or something like that, looks more like these symbols
>>
>>18855299
I think it's probably the case. There's also the chance he was improving his cryptography techniques as he wrote all the stuff, so it could be a bit more complicated. Or maybe he simply used different codes with the same method because he thought it would be harder to decipher all of it that way.
>>
>>18855249
As far as we translated, it's all about the alienation in our society
>>
>>18855317
There must be something about aliens. The alien picture seems very off from what we've seen so far.
>>
look at this...
http://nova-acropole.pt/images/images/giordano_bruno_fisica_imagem6.jpg

This is an explanation of Giordano Bruno about love. It looks like the diagrams in the back of the hooded man and in the eyes of the alien
>>
http://www.dcode.fr/vigenere-cipher
>>
Uninorte's fool april's joke
>>
>>18855328
I don't know, still looks significantly different from it to me.
>>
>>18855335
I tried vigenere already, it didn't work. He used a replacement of his own.
>>
>>18855308
I don't want to underestimate him, and visually, his job was fantastic. A piece of Dan Brown book... But he studied psychology, and doesn't seem to be much in cryptography, I mean, he just replace letters by symbols, he kept even the ~ and Ç over the code.
>>
File: IMG_5558.png (689KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5558.png
689KB, 1136x640px
>>18855345
Maybe it requires a key? His parents found some cheats to the codes, but they seem to be simple translations for letter replacements.
>>
This is clearly some bullshit
>>
>>18855367
It is. I'm just curious at this point.
>>
i'm fuck curious
>>
>>18855355
I don't think it has a key, every cipher we found until now was simple substitution, there's no reason for this to be different.

this "cheats to the codes" are just saying which symbol is each letter, nothing more
>>
>>18855176
in the black marker symbols above and under the line diagram it reads "easy path \n hard path"
>>
It's not a hoax and it's not bullshit. If that would be true, we would literally hit autism levels that are not even human and that itself would be fucking paranormal anyways.
>>
>>18854984
None of that is new, it's all been said in the news. A useful information would be if your friend found out whether police was really notified about Bruno and if an investigation is really happening.
>>
http://g1.globo.com/ac/acre/noticia/jovem-deixou-14-livros-escritos-a-mao-e-criptografados-antes-de-sumir-diz-mae.ghtml
>>
>>18855014
Who is this friend and where exactly are the scribbles? Can you point them in any of the photographs or videos?
>>
Pretty sure we've all been bamboozled by this kid

THERE IS NO MYSTERY. HE WILL TURN UP DEAD OR ALIVE
>>
>>18855176
The last two paragraphs are already deciphered.
https://pastebin.com/u/Alphonse_Elric
>>
File: wat.jpg (103KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
103KB, 1280x960px
someone knows the meaning of this one ?
>>
>>18855541
It's a thing that connects to another thing through a red line and emits waves
>>
>>18855446
I don't think we should call him autist, he just seem like a guy who found answers to his questions and thinks this answers will work for everybody else.

And, even if I don't have any evidence, as far as we've known and seen, he went missing on purpouse.
>>
I know we joke about mental illness but this really looks like a severe manic schizoid episode.

There is no escape from this simulation except death
>>
He went through the 9 veils and transcended the human soul.
>>
>>18855541
This seems to be the seventh veil, according to Don Harkins' theory of the 9 veils in every human soul.
The seventh veil: Ten Percent will progress to pierce the seventh veil, where the incredible world of fractal geometry and the universal law of numbers will be fully understood and embraced. The creative force of the entire Universe will be shown to be bound to numerical formulas of code and sequences, all "mysteries" including the very fabric of spacetime, parallel Universes and access to it is unlocked. Those whose intellects allow them to pierce the seventh veil often succumb to the seduction and promise of enormous wealth offered by the ruling elite, and thus more than ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without piercing the eighth veil.
>>
File: 1491334866693.jpg (20KB, 270x273px) Image search: [Google]
1491334866693.jpg
20KB, 270x273px
I found it very similar with this image that I found in deep web
http://imgur.com/eLKODGa
>>
>>18855607
>http://imgur.com/eLKODGa
LOL DEEP WEB *posts an imgur link*
>>
It seems that we are have a sherlock holmes in here
>>
>>18855625
liar.
>>
>>18855299

using fibonacci sequence to replace?
>>
some guy made a website to decipher the book. he obviously don't know 4chan or reddit, or else is just trying to draw attention to himself. "hey, I'm a code breaker!"

http://decifreolivro.com/
>>
>>18855639
This is in Mexican, how the hell am I supposed to read any of this ?
>>
>>18855649
It's korean retard
>>
>>18855638
I don't think it's anything very elaborated... I might be wrong but I'm thinking about all the other ones.. they are plain simple, we just need to figure out which letters on his text means each letter in our regular alphabet
>>
it's portuguese...
>>
>>18855664
Your mom is Korean.
>>
>>18855600
Thanks, will look into it, and luckily I just tripped on lsd once.. this kind of thing remembers the trip
>>
>>18855678
I'm ok with this if you tell my sisters are korean too
>>
>>18855620
look guys, a genuine retard
>>
>>18855676
I agree... and honestly I don't even want to waste my time on this one, the content is always the same, it's not like he's giving hints, or some kind of puzzle... the weird symbols are just some cool pics he found on internet.

He's 24, is not a kid anymore, had (apparently) an expensive education, is NO genius, 24 and still on college, on a course that takes 4 years. People usually finishes the high school at 17.
>>
Bruno's teddy bear has a fb account .WTF
>>
>>18855747
Finally someone who thinks as me.. IF (and it's a BIG IF) there's any clue, it isn't in any of those photos.. He is no genius indeed, I have a journal where I use a code just because I don't want anyone reading it, I'm no genius for doing it. If you transcode my journal you'll find a bunch of crap, mostly complains kek...

As for his education, I think he was studying psychology already, don't he?
>>
>>18855761
wat

Link?
>>
>>18855696
YEA BUT NORTH KOREAN...
>>
>>18855747
He dedicated 1 year of his life to his "project". Also you can end the high school with 18-19 easily, just depends on your birth date.
>>
>>18855639
If his application were capable of using OCR to automatically decipher the text, I would give him a star. But this site is nothing but self-promotion.
>>
>>18855782
KILL
YOURSELF
>>
>>18855485
They were notified, but appparently they can reveal absolutely no details about it. At least it's what was said on the news.
>>
>>18855775
It's Tomate Borges. It's in the pic from >>18840882
>>
>>18855795
I want the Acrean guy confirming it by himself.
>>
>>18855747
He dropped out of college twice.
>>
>>18855815
His relatives are not to be trusted because they may well be up to something.
>>
>>18855826
Not his relatives, I want the Acrean friend of >>18854984 to get in contact with local police and ask them if there is really an investigation happening.
>>
What if this puzzle room have all the answers for time travel and worm holes?

What if men from the stars used his body to write everything?

What if the MiB kidnapped him?

Anything is possible, but maybe we should ask an expert like Giorgio Tsoukalos.
>>
End of the story:
This guy is no genius and just wrote some gibberish philosophic wannbe be books. Nobody would buy this crap, so he made up all this mess to go viral so people would buy it just for curiosity.
>>
>>18855763
he was studying psychology, the point is that he was VERY average to say the least, if he went straight from high school to college he sould have graduated with 21... there is no demerit in being in college with 24, a lot o people do that, but that doesn't support him being a genius
>>
>>18855916
*applause*
>>
Glad to see this thread alive. Keep up, guys.
>>
>>18855924
Yeah, I haven't thought about that. I'm with 24 as well, already graduated and doing my second graduation..
Also, I think we won't discover anything anymore, unless they reveal some stuff, like new videos or pictures or if they find him.. this thread will end soon
>>
>>18855073
Can you tell me more about that connection?
>>
I heard someone said on twitter that he was found in a library sleeping. Anybody got the link?
>>
>>18855976
There's a printscreen above, just scroll up.

But no source.
>>
>>18855130
This the second connection to a fictional series connected to time travel. 1 Full Metal Alchemist (there is a scene right at the end of the series where we go back to world war times in a parallel universe 2 Obviously Assassin's Creed using the descendants of ancestors to go back in their time and change that time line. Looks like a pattern.
>>
He is problably caged in the statue
>>
>>18855996
The statue on top of the symbol could be a reference. It was mentioned earlier by another that that was the symbol of trasmutation used to resurrect the mother of the full metal alchemist. The statue is of Giordano Bruno right? A synonymous concept of transmutation (very loosely) is Reincarnation. Bruno Borges, Giordano Bruno...? Seems like a rather obvious and grandiose statement.
>>
>> 18855966 #
Well, I read on Wikipedia (PT-BR) that Cicada 3301 might be connected to the Masons. Nothing too concrete.

Also, in Japan, the Cicada may refer to being reborn.

Since this Rosacrucian also references transcendence and the Wikipedia states that it also contains ties to the Masons, I think the two are correlated.

A brazilian blog stated that a friend saw Bruno's scribbles about this Cicada group. It seems like a good lead to why he vanished.
>>
First page
http://m.tecmundo.com.br/criptografia/115550-descriptografado-hacker-revela-pagina-escrita-jovem-sumiu-acre.htm?f&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=thumb
>>
His texts are incredibly shallow

The circle under the statue was taken from FMA

The philosophy book on his shelf is for dumbs, no real intellectual would be interested in it

There is no evidence that the 15 books actually have any content

The mystery is set in Acre, a place that Brazilians hardly have any information and that is mocked for "not exist" or for being part of Bolivia.

The first site that reported his disappearance was the naosalvo, wich is world famous for its pranks

This is obviously a prank

Just don't why his parents who apparently run a profitable business would participate in this farce
>>
>>18856154
>&utm_source=facebook.com
out.
>>
>>18856127
Thanks for additional info. What concept connects all three? If we can narrow that down it can be useful. I'm relatively new to CICADA? Rosacrucian??
>>
>>18856154
Interesting.
>>
>>18856127
I doubt he has what it takes.
>>
>>18856243
To do what?
>>
i guess now everyone agrees that he is no genius, nor the reincarnation of giordano bruno, nor an hermetic mage, but a troubled guy who studied a lot and never got to debate his ideas with other people?

wrap up or continue?
>>
>>18854430
Kek. When I did nursing, the mannequin room had to be locked whenever no one was training in there, because some students would actually steal the detachable genitals.

>>18854480
I already posted about this before, but yeah, the FMA circle is made up. They used real alchemical symbols and whatnot, but the collective design is original to the manga/anime.
>>
File: bb_sister_joke.png (23KB, 515x224px) Image search: [Google]
bb_sister_joke.png
23KB, 515x224px
A few days after his disappearance, his sister posted a random joke on her facebook.

Would it be natural if he was actually missing?
I'd never be in such a state of mind if I was in her shoes at this point in time.
>>
This guy is dont have what it takes to solve Cicada 3301 puzzles. It takes encryption and mathematical skills, which this guy Bruno dont have.
>>
This guy dont have what it takes to solve Cicada 3301 puzzles. It takes encryption and mathematical skills, which this guy Bruno dont have.
>>
>>18856452
None of them seem shocked that he's gone.
>>
>>18856452
his sister is hottie..

BRUNO, IF YOU DON'T COME BACK I'LL FUCK YOUR SISTER

BRUNO, SE VOCÊ NÃO VOLTAR VOU COMER TUA IRMÃ
>>
>>18856465
He probably threatened running away before and they didn't give a fuck so he did.
>>
Lets wait till he appears again and moar info comes. Till then best profile is his teddy bears profile, i guess he's just a mighty troll with money and wannabe famous facebug= profile.php?id=100015145806604&lst=100002595985378%3A100015145806604%3A1491353274
>>
He locked himself in his room for 20 days or didnt gave acess to anyone, he was total crazy for his parents who believed he was crazy but didnt wanna accept that so did everything he asked for so if a mental unstable guys goes missing for 1 day maybe his sis was just liek okay fak dis lil fag broda
>>
>>18856510
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
>>
>>18855620
You must be kidding right?
>>
>>18856127
Rosacrucians were a precursor to the freemasons. Secret mystery school/alchemic/esoteric society, they aren't believed to be around today anymore but they were one of the first "Illuminati-esque" secret societies founded in Europe.

Cicada was a viral internet puzzle that recruited people who cracked a geographic and mathematical encryption puzze. People who defected from the recruitment process claimed it was a very disorganized group of hackers that were trying to emulate a "masonic" style society. Basically delusional NWO hackers.
>>
All that work is extremely meticulous, has it all been fully translated yet?

What's the connection to the Metatron Cube? Seems like an an obvious link to the Flower of Life/ Decadohedron?
>>
File: a.jpg (17KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
17KB, 480x238px
>>
lead masks case + into the wild = this.

I still think it is some kind promo for his shitty books tho.
>>
>>18856569
>Wed)02
Just looked CICADA up. It's disappointing to see such a rigorous process not being followed through.

1 Might it have been copied? That would mean the administration has no leadership skills or real experience to follow through successfully keeping a team.

2 Might the testimonials be false because they were rejected after solving the puzzles? With some help I might add, I noticed people worked in groups despite the instructions. A person can't carry on all the attributes of the group upon initiation. It would just show they couldn't have worked alone.

That old masonic group is really new to me I'm still googling it...
>>
>>18838095
Puta que pariu, onde andam divuldando essa merda, hein? A foda fora, lixolher.
>>
>>18856648
That would mean he would have a clear link to monetizing them. So I hope that's true because things would get real simple. But he vanished with no trace or copyright of his worka so it seems unlikely.
>>
>>18856605
No fucking way is that the weird CICADA symbol?
>>
>>18856678
Well, maybe not exactly a promo of his works but maybe to make a name for himself.
>>
there is a cult named santo daime where people take dmt in a herbal tea. It's really popular in this part of Brazil with tree huggers in general. The plant is named ayahuasca.
People tend to have some bad trips and a dude who was a famous guy relative took the tea last year and went crazy, run from home, and was the body was found later in a desert beach. He apparently went for a swim during a storm or something and drowned. Not sure if it was suicide or not.
Just saying, that sounds like poor rich boy tried some funny hallucinogens and gone into full psychotic break.
The kid that died last year, Rian Brito, was into the same kinda pseudointelectual, esoteric shit as this one.
So I'm just here waiting for the body to turn up in some river. Cheers.
>>
>>18856708
Exactly what I think. Só um burguês drogadinho sem o que fazer querendo chamar a atenção. Really don't know why is everyone overthinking that shit so much.
>>
>>18856699
The action (the books and the room) is much too esoteric and "dull" to fit that profile. A person of that type would attempt something little more mainstream to be picked up by all media I would imagine.
>>
>>18856708
>03:07:26
Psychotic breaks are incoherent and progressive. Just doesn't fit the profile.
>>
>>18855627
shitty brazilian normie meme
>>
>>18856682
Yep this's cicada symbol, this guy rocks
>>
>>18856467
Você não deve comer ninguém nem pagando... idiot.
>>
>>18856782
Opa! Achamos o Bruno!
>>
>>18856776
Well I admire his commitment to his room but we haven't found anything revolutionary yet. People claim alien contact everyday and we know nothing about the content of his books yet which is disappointing. If I was fluent in Portuguese I'd be on the case of getting copies of those books from the family. I uderstand the authorities have them as evidence currently (booo hiss)
>>
>>18856799
actually we have some content of the books, is written in the walls, a page leaked... there are a few parts translated already (here in the topic has all of them) and is just some pseudointelectual, psychologist wannabe, alienation shit
>>
>>18856799
They will probably disappear with the originals, or sell them to the old bookseller
>>
he probably watched a lot of history channel and wanted to do his own codex gigas
>>
>>18856842
*Not all the content. Musty unimpressive, so far.
>>
I hope he doesn't come back and claim to be the Messiah!
>>
By searching for his full name I found a blog comment where he mentions Giordano Bruno 2 years ago.

http://fiqueligadocomdavidvilanova.blogspot.com.br/2014/11/medo-casa-das-bonecas-feita-de-pele.html
>>
>>18856605
Needs a better angle, otherwise I'll claim it's pareidolia.
>>
>>18856755
dunno, people do weird shit on hallucinogens. By the translations so far, he's not that smart.
>>
>>18856909
It's good for advertising revenue on this site :)
>>
File: qi do bruno.png (8KB, 770x172px) Image search: [Google]
qi do bruno.png
8KB, 770x172px
>>18856905
I tried to do that earlier, but I gave up when I only found stories about his disappearance. I tried again and I'm finding new stuff.
>>
File: JSlRSp7[1].png (15KB, 365x183px) Image search: [Google]
JSlRSp7[1].png
15KB, 365x183px
>>18856947
Just configure google to search before March 26 Kek
>>
>>18856905
Nice one. This is certainly testament of character assuming he's the same Bruno of course. I came across some gossip about him carrying out a ritual out of the Sacred Magic of Abramelin. Nothing shocking there, again age old retorica of a continuing narrative. If anyone has anything intesting to contribute there be my guest but I'll pass on it for today.

Which leaves the alien connection. It all points to a very elaborate "sayonara" note which suggests him leaving, home, the country or the planet altogether by means unknown. One would only ever do that of there was an important they felt needed to be passed on. If you meet an alien be sure anyone would talk about how and why that came about and I think these books might just be that. Needs and the books... x(
>>
Fuck did the grammar go to shit there.
>>
>>18839243

Population (2011)
• Total 319,825

Are you retarded?
>>
Alright. The painting. Seems like they're on Jupiter overlooking Saturn and Uranus anything interesting there?
>>
>>18840030
An English translation would be useful for the rest of us
>>
The guy have a bussness in your name

http://www.foneempresas.com/telefone/cnpj/comercio-e-servicos-borges/26663931000163
>>
>>18856605
It is the fucking Bat-Signal.
>>
>>18857077
Do you mean, he had a business registered to his name?
>>
Yeap he had a business registered to his name
And more i found this He was retired from Acre State University of Philosophy

file:///I:/MEGAsync%20Downloads/Jubilamento14102015.pdf

But i dont know this is real
>>
File: IMG_8263.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8263.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
>>18857082
Just stop.
>>
>>18857077
In my name?
>>
>>18848183
Anime and manga is very popular in South America in general. It's pretty much regular tv here. Kids here grow with both local tv, american cartoons, and anime. It's not big deal.
>>
Bruno de Melo Silva Borges
CNPJ
26.663.931/0001-63
Nome fantasia
Comercio e Servicos Borges
Razão social
Bruno de Melo Silva Borges
Data de abertura
6/12/2016
Endereço
R Girassol, 640, Eldorado, Rio Branco, AC, CEP 69902-488, Brasil
Telefone
(68) 9905-6696
Natureza jurídica
Empresário Individual - Código 2135
Atividade econômica principal
Fornecimento de alimentos preparados preponderantemente para empresas - CNAE 5620101
Capital Social
R$ 80.000,00 (Oitenta mil reais)
>>
>>18857109
His company was openned only 5 months ago? LOL
Some brazilian call this number
>>
>>18857109
So he opened a coffee shop lol. I'm sure the authorities will stop by at some point to pick him up :)
>>
>>18857110
Is too late in Brasil
>>
>>18857110
Do it. Do it. Do it. Just for kicks.
>>
>>18856605
As far as I'm concerned, it could very well be Saturn.
>>
http://ac.olx.com.br/acre/audio-tv-video-e-fotografia/tv-sony-led-80-polegadas-por-menos-da-metade-do-preco-303093673

He tried to sell a tv in Ferbruary. One can confirm its him just googling this cellphone number .

I think he just wants to be famous, and I tell why. He's given us so many different leads. Some will think about alliens, transmutation, etc. There is something also nobod said. He posted the Mozart´s Requiem in his facebook page one month before he dissapeared. This composition was made before moazart died, and the first audition was in his funeral. I think he left this tip as well. He want us to consider he may have died. But I think he´s just hiding and will show up next month
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (88KB, 621x99px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
88KB, 621x99px
He was retired from Acre State University of Philosophy
>>
>>18857135
Great find. He identifies with historical characters that have left a mark in history and have been recognised for their work (some more than others) and is emulating them. That means he's predictable. So he thinks he left a marl. Again without the complete content we don't know what that is.
>>
>>18857138
Graduated?
>>
>>18857135
Yes, im from rio branco and just checked the cep. Its his house, as I said before my house is about 900 meters from his house
>>
>>18857174
So you live there. You sir are useful here! Can you enquire about the books? It would be useful and interesting to have copies of them.
>>
>>18857185
Impossible to have copies, but as His father said it will be published soon
>>
>>18857190
Thanks for confirming.
>>
Fuck sake. I definitely lost interest now without the books!
>>
File: 7zTXf7I.jpg (16KB, 323x576px) Image search: [Google]
7zTXf7I.jpg
16KB, 323x576px
>>
The contact number is the same as the one they posted as his fathers's number rght after he disappeared and they were looking for information. Maybe he was selling this for his dad?
>>
>>18857211
Likely
>>
>>18857161
He did not graduated.
"jubilamento" means he wasn't sucessful in completing his graduation in the maximum given time.

Let's say for an example that his graduation has a minimum time of 8 semester and a maximum of 12 semester. So he wasn't capable of finishing it before the 13 semester, so they kicked him out of the university. That's what "Jubilar" means
>>
>>18857245
That's better thank you.
Thread posts: 568
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.