[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal Colors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: captain planet.jpg (64KB, 1280x620px)
captain planet.jpg
64KB, 1280x620px
I was recalling the character Captain Planet and had the realization that he was mainly blue and red. If we look at the main colours (R-G-B), Green is the ONLY one left out. And this is an environmentalist show on an entity that represents nature, so why would green be left out?
Of course, I looked at a picture and saw that he had green hair. Still, it is very easy-to-miss and subtle. Again, this is the avatar of nature. We would expect green to be the main colour, not just his hair. What is with this choice?

Then I saw that it also had yellow (of course, still subtle compared to red and green). At this point the unawakened would think this doesn't have to do with the RGB anymore, it's just a random color. But remember what is also yellow from another franchise: the Triforce.

As we see in the game covers and deities/oracles:
Din = Red
Nayru = Blue
Farore = Green

The Triforce itself is yellow but it's a triad that corresponds to the RGB. The logo from the Captain Planet is a globe, so it's not much different of a situation.

As a fan of the Oracle series, I noticed that Green is in fact the left out colour there. Farore never had her own game, it only exists in a different timeline at this point. The facts are:
- Farore and by extension Green is still related to nature.
- Link, the main character, is green.
- She is a NPC known as the Oracle of Secrets.
Green is the "third color", it's subtle (not on the cover of the games like red and blue) and it represents nature. It's exactly like in Captain Planet. Not only that but it represents secrets. This is even more curious because secrets are exactly what I'm discussing in this post, in fact, it is the biggest mystery.

Captain Planet <=> Nature
Nature <=> Farore
Farore <=> Secrets

Can anyone shed light on this issue? What is with the colouring?
>>
>>18837314
Perhaps you should turn your observational and analytical abilities toward something with more meaning, like global politics or ancient religions or social structure or economics.

I understand that programming is embedded in art and entertainment including cartoons and video games, and that the messages can be subtle as well as obvious. And the reasons can be nefarious and sinister.

But maybe you should try to decipher the meaning of current mass public ritual rather than cartoons from 20 years ago.

Maybe the point is that red and blue, being opposites, united with one goal are immensely powerful. Maybe it wouldn't look as good to have a mostly green character saving nature while surrounded with green foliage.

idk, it probably is globalist propaganda. But participating in it doesn't serve your mind's health.

nvm
dew u
>>
>>18837314
>Again, this is the avatar of nature.
No he isn't. That is Gaia - she's literally narrating the opening sequence. Captain Planet was just the kids' powers combined. If he's the avatar of anything, it's human environmentalism.
>>
>>18837314
Captain Planet's hair is green, and when he grows his hair long (stops having a haircut which is militarily popular/acceptable) then he can camouflage in the green plants...and become one with nature.
>>
>>18837314
>Green is the ONLY one left out
>Didn't even look at his hair
>>
>>18837544
>programming is imbedded in art and entertainment including cartline and video games
Videos games? have programming in them?
x='shit'
y='no'
z='sherlock'
print(y+z+x)
>>
>>18837314
They should have kept his hair blue as well and just called him ToothpasteMan
>>
>>18837872
And I believe Capt. PlanET was voiced be...Liquid?! Snake, of Metal Gear?!

Oh my. How the plot has thickened.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.