[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

controlled reincarnation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: w o k e.jpg (223KB, 1095x730px) Image search: [Google]
w o k e.jpg
223KB, 1095x730px
Hi guys. Kind of brand new to attempting any sort of occult practice, though I've had a vague, general knowledge and interest for years. I recently became interested in Aleister Crowley, and meditating on the number eleven (numerological value of my name/Nuit's number), and wearing a special crystal ring meant to attract wealth has been quite helpful lately.

I wondered if anyone could offer me any information about controlled reincarnation, if that's what it's even called. If I'm not mistaken, the Dalai Lamas are alleged to decide where they'll be reborn, and tell their monks what families to go look for. Also, David Icke, not saying I believe in what he talks about, but I remember hearing him, or someone on his forum, talk about deep Kabbalah work that allows the Rothschilds to continue to reincarnate into the same family after death, so the same souls have been working on acquiring their trillions for 200 years. So it sounds like it's a concept with some precedent.

nb4 'magic doesn't real'

I'm kind of agnostic on it myself, but I would like to know if there is a Buddhist, Kabbalistic, or other alleged means of controlling who you come back as.
>>
>>18836837
>nb4 'magic doesn't real'
Magic Isn't real.
>>
File: 397.jpg (22KB, 447x400px) Image search: [Google]
397.jpg
22KB, 447x400px
>>18836837
>Directional Reincarnation
>Not just manipulating the base components of existence after a few years of rigid solitary isolation and meditation.
>>
>>18836913
Any sauce on either of these concepts?
>>
File: 1489781343026.jpg (3MB, 900x4100px) Image search: [Google]
1489781343026.jpg
3MB, 900x4100px
>>18836931
You can't ever be sure whether the Universe was first, or you were. Mostly because even if you go back in time, it's still forward for you. Take a Journey into the quanta my friend. Keep Jesus in mind though.
>A friendly warning.
>>
>>18836933
Thanks, I saved the list. So, in your opinion, is it possible for one to direct one's next birth, even if immortality is preferable? It might be easier to do that.
>>
>>18836837
Someone controls it

I had someone ask me in my sleep, "What do you want to be? ODST?"
I replied, "No."
Then he asked me, "Do you want to be God?" - I could hear the shitting eating grin in his tone
I replied, "Yes." He proceeded to yell in anger and said, "You can't" or something along those lines

Why ask that question, already knowing the asnwer? His reaction was irrational

What a faggot
>>
>>18836939
Redirecting birth implies death. So I would believe that if you wanted any information on that route you should study high level Buddhism/Hinduism. Western Philosophy leaves the afterlife to those already acquainted with it. Even then you usually only get the Karmic bonus to the dice roll.
>>
File: pixiv61723378.png (441KB, 932x1349px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv61723378.png
441KB, 932x1349px
>>18836837
That's cool and all friend, but stop giving materialistic things so much importance/energy, that ring is useless and utter bs if you ask me.

Aside from that, I do think controlled reincarnations are possible,. But only if your mind is able to surpass the physical.
>>
>>18836837

The world of the rich is for women, the poor is for men.

You need to understand genetics to a great degree, meditation helps, knowing western science is necessary, they don't really control where they will go, they just decipher where they will go.

It is more prison to spawn in our world like they do, The goal for the truly enlightened is obliteration.
>>
>>18836933
>all these meme books
Reading them is a waste of time and will get you nowhere.

It won't save you from lung cancer you fucking basement dwellers.
>>
>>18836945

The highest honor for mortality is the incarnation of Satan.
>>
>>18836947
Thanks, would you recommend a starting primer?

>>18836945
Do you have any theories as to who this was?

>>18836951
Is meditation something you'd recommend for that? Surpassing the phtsical, I mean.

>>18836954
Talking about understanding genetics, do you think then we reincarnate as our descendants? I had heard that was a theory of Heinrich Himmler's, and he wanted to try to find some ancestral link between himself and Heinrich the Fowler.
>>
>>18836983

Yes, but reality bends to imprison abusers that go to far to the point that you can back out of lives and start elsewhere.

It's common to pattern a life of torture that is over quick once you have died once, because death becomes addictive to... them...
>>
>>18837085

...just ask Gabriel! He might be a cunt but he's such a lonely desperate sub faggot most people don't really mind...

I hate his guts, I'm nice like that.
>>
>>18837085
Sorry, I don't quite follow. Could you explain to me some basics to this idea?
>>
>11 is the enumeration in Gematria, not numerology.

I would keep looking up more meanings of the number 11 as well, that should be fun and eye opening. Good luck!
>>
>>18837098
Thanks, I will. I've read a bit about it.

What is the difference between gematria and numerology?
>>
>>18837115
Uhh well I don't really know anything about numerology so it's hard to say, but use your google-fu and you'll probably find an answer
>>
>>18837092

No, because I am talking out of my ass.
>>
>>18836837
When you die, all constrains on what's possible in reality are released.

It's like having an lsd trip with infinite doses.

Unenlightened beings become so panicked that they create another reality randomly, only carrying on the big associations, like they being human, and small fragments what they think they ego was formerly was, and what they apparently want to happen next, and attempt to construct that reality rather shittily.

For example, a worthless neet dies, he so wanted to be a normie, so he decides to be at least this time a failed normie, albeit, with a somewhat similar personality. And based on the experiences that life has, the cycle goes on.

Enlightened beings have three options: observe and control the semantic mishmash forever, control their reincarnation, or just experience nothingness until they're bored with nothingness and go with either of the former two.
>>
>>18836913
Well there are those monks who basically mummify themselves by meditating. It's claimed that they can come back, too.
>>
>>18837287
Where does it all start, do you think?

And thanks, starting to make some more sense.

Do we retain connection with other beings?
>>
>>18836982
I know someone like that
>>
>>18836983
I know exactly who it was, it's someone I hate
>>
>>18837287
How come there are so much poor/unhappy people on earth for instance ? If this is a circle of eternal rebirth then eventually everyone would already be enlightened and I assume, at least in their majority, not choose to be dying children in Africa.
>>
Yes, meditate on the number 11 like some retard freak POS.

Have you ever thought about not shoving your mind into a box in hopes you become a worthy slave for the universe to pay attention to?
>>
>>18836837
This is retardation on a new level.
>>
>>18837421
New souls are terrible entities, only a few degrees above a literal demon. So of course they are going to be poor and unhappy, because they have nothing else but their egos to drive them.
>>
>>18837439
How do "new" souls even come to existence in the first place ?
>>
>>18837462
The dick goes in the vagina, and after 10min and 9months a butterball comes out. 12yrs later, it finally develops enough self awareness to control how they manipulate their environment. Once language mastery starts, one could say a soul is made.
>>
>>18837462
I wouldn't 'know.' But from an educated guess, there is basically God, the universal consciousness, and us, which is a separate consciousness from God, similar to how water drops can be seperated from an Ocean. The reason why this universal consciousness breaks apart itself into components, I'm unsure of, perhaps out of boredom or to grow. But there is a greater underlying consciousness to this world that people report of, and breaking itself apart is naturally how consciousness would be populated in this world.

I can't explain it, but people are different in ways that aren't just explained by IQ or genetics. Veteran souls then to be less self-orientated, while primitive souls are slaves to their ego.

>>18837479
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty_Cases_Suggestive_of_Reincarnation
>>
>>18837484
Also, I'd like to add that the end goal of all separate consciousness is to work with the consciousness of all others, and to work with the universal consciousness itself. Or, to put in frank terms, to willingly submit to God and serve him as a partner in all of creation. This is why Love is the resonate that works with all of creation and the inherent property of light, while anger and fear are the opposite resonant because they work against the consciousness of others. So this universal consciousness wants us to be like it, a being that is capable of working with all others in creations. Hence, the "Life Reviews" that people report on as an evaluation of our capacity to exist with all other creation.

If you took the testimony of NDEs and find the common denominator, a coherent picture emerges that explain the higher purpose of reality itself. No 'one' religion gives this effective account, but apparently there is a greater purpose to this universe than meets the eye.
>>
>>18837479
>>18837462

The ethereal dick goes in the ethereal vagina.

New souls come into being when the attuned seeks obliteration and gets it.

Slavery is the goal once you've achieved freedom.

Their lives are quicker than ours.

Make no mistake, to be evil and unfed is the most fun experience. Only if you are unaware of this fact.

I shall provide.
>>
>>18837585
>Make no mistake, to be evil and unfed is the most fun experience

Until you are forced to co-exist with comparably evil and unfed beings. It's easy and fun to be evil around those who have morals. It's hellish to be wicked around those who lack those very same morals. You aren't presenting the full picture when it comes to being bad, but then again, the only reason why people are bad in the first place is out of ignorance of the greater picture.
>>
>>18837596

The idea is to be evil and not act on it, thus proving your internal willpower.

Someone like me, I am born good, my stress is ensuring I am physically strong throughout my inevitable abuse and torture. Satan.

The most fun, is to pray to be tortured and have no strength to torture, and get nothing. Isolated.

Female. Evil.

The regulating function for evil is desire, if you desire to suffer, you will not.

The game of the Buddha.

...needs more! {Timewife}
>>
>>18837619
>The idea is to be evil and not act on it, thus proving your internal willpower.

We are all inherently evil in some form or another. By not acting on it, we prove our worth capable of existing with all other creation. I have had wicked thoughts and said wicked things on 4chan. But I never act on it, which makes me capable of co-existing with all other beings because of it.

The rest of your post is nonsense, and I can't make up heads or tails from it.
>>
File: PICRELATED.png (1MB, 508x1856px) Image search: [Google]
PICRELATED.png
1MB, 508x1856px
>>18837287
Pic related. Take into account what what you will be will be. If you don't you'll fuck everything up. And don't be too beware of satan, it is just rogue programming.
>>
>>18837619
That almost feels like a reprieve. Should i graciously accept or are you waiting for something else?
>>
You don't need to know anything as you will automatically reincarnate if you didn't get it right.

(I think.)
>>
>>18837287
Best response so far. Also I am very disappointed to not find the tibetan book of the dead mentioned in this thread. Op needs to practice it's teachings is he truly wants a favorable rebirth.
>>
If you're talking about what I think you are...

...I'm afraid they won't let us talk to each others friends...

...do you know what this means?

Do you know what Elvis county is?

This is an age old split, an ancient game.

I, no play.

I. tallyin'!.

I've been forced to live celibate, so shall you.

Are you aware of the concept of female circumcision? I hate it just as much as male circumcision.

Sing sing.

Isolate and save you from yourself.

I have so many friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkhbZ5dzE_s

The chance for all apologies is over! Now live in separate quarters!
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.