[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some strange (likely paranormal) shit has been happening to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: shit-just-keeps-getting-weird.jpg (69KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
shit-just-keeps-getting-weird.jpg
69KB, 800x800px
Some strange (likely paranormal) shit has been happening to me lately, and I need to know if someone here might know something about what's going on with me. The odd thing is that this strange stuff started happening when I went into psychotic depression and stopped happening as I got out of it with antidepressants and antipsychotics, but I know for a fact that some of the shit I went through was absolutely real. I don't know how to ask this, but I need a way to sort that shit out. Please.
>>
>>18836343
You forgot to add what it is. Most things require acceptance though. Or you can learn how to truly let go of things in deep meditation.
>>
Did you go crazy for being too sad?
I ask because when I get really sad, sometimes I see dead writers or Hitler walking down the hall to the bathroom. As soon as I get out of the depressive hole the visions go, but still I get worried that someday the vision just wont stop
>>
The thing about psychosis is that even after the episode you're going to believe it was real because your whole brain was decided it was. You can see and hear and even feel things that will get stored in memory as totally legit experiences.

If they seem outlandish enough to you that you had to come here for validation it means you already know this. Sorry OP: the crazy shit was just that: crazy.

Chin up, buttercup.
>>
>>18836367
Some stuff has to do with people responding to my thoughts. It used to happen a lot at the subway and the bus, but it happened a few times on the street and even once with a friend of mine talking to me laying down besides her (could be an exact replica of her voice in my head, and I was high). There was a time too when I greeted three men at a gas station I went to at 5 am to buy cigarettes, and two of them had the names of my father and brother (the other didn't present himself). One nice example of mind reading and responding was one day where I was going off the bus and all I could think about was smoking a cigarette. Sure enough, someone yells calling me as I step off the bus ("hey boy, come here!" or something), but I ignore him due to me being saturated with that shit, but I turned around and decided to see what that was about. As I came closer I asked for a cigarette and he told me to get one inside the bar he was in front of. I go inside, take one out of the pack and think to myself "it could at least be a Minister", and then I listen him saying "and you even complain." Stuff like that.
>>
>>18836379
This op. Your brain can build whole worlds in your subconscious.
>>
>>18836367
>meditation
Dont recomend meditation to mentally ill. Stop the "there is nothing harmful about meditation" bullshit, frequent meditatnion can and will lead to a serious brain damage.
>why/how?
The same way drugs do it. The only difference between halucinations on drugs and meditation is how you achieve it, you either eat substance or change its amout by the power of your brain.

Go see the doc OP, but be aware, neuroleptics can be quite dangerous for the brain, make a good research before you take any medicaments.
>>
>>18836370
I read about the correlation between disorders and the paranormal. I actually attribute my psychosis to the things that happened, not the other way around.

>>18836379
Some stuff I will die thinking were real.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 500x400px
>>18836343
And as soon as you wake up: TAKE YOUR PILLS.
And for your afternoon snack: TAKE YOUR PILLS
And for your Dinner: TAKE YOUR PILLS
And for the rest of your bleak days: TAKE YOUR PILLS!

Don't like it:?: TAKE YOUR PILLS!!
>>
>>18836415
>Go to doctor
>Says to take drugs to deal with mental problems
>Drugs alter the brain in varying ways depending on the person so it's always a gamble

>Guy online
>Accept the vent, or let it go by focusing on what happened in meditation
>Actually allows you to move past it instead of suppression

Make your choice OP
>>
>>18836415
Or you could end up in a predicament.
>>18836406
I lost you at the end of the story Op. I think the other Anon has it dead on. Your connection to reality is tenuous. Do everything you can to strengthen it. Reality is useful, and constant.
>>
File: IMG_3026.jpg (75KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3026.jpg
75KB, 722x349px
Use a camera. I wish I could be more helpful. Record it if your not sure. A system or a way to keep yourself grounded can only help. Maybe it's paranormal. Find out what's definite.
>>
>>18836444
Depending on the illnes, brain problems can be caused by inadequate amount of substances, which can be easily "aligned" by the pharmaceutical drugs. If someone if OPs family had similar problems there is light in the tunnel, just find a good doc and you are golden.
>>
File: 1451209070374.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1451209070374.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
>>18836480
Finding a doc that is good at these things is like a needle in a haystack. OP might get help from what you are saying. I didn't though. My pills sent me over the edge. It's only thanks to blatant Alcoholism that I'm recovering.
>>
>>18836406
Sorry OP but it seems like you are mental. Do you happen to have intrusive/illogical thoughts? Like a feeling that you need to do something, change bulb for an example. Do your "hallucination" end on hearing or can you sometimes see figures/shadows, feel like someone/something is touching/crawling on you?
>>
>>18836343
Hello! You have to do the work yourself because each mind is so different BUT it's important to remember that even though the shit you experienced was REAL, there is no point attempting to understand it. Try looking at stuff from the point of view of a spectator. You can look at it and take it in, but there is no way to a) Understand what 'it' really is b) Explain it to people.
Keep your shit to yourself and don't get over-involved in your perceptions. They do not apply to 'this world' and they are a weird bizarre shit that your mind does. You may or may not understand the meaning of it in the future. One way or another it's just a quirk of your mind that you will need to get use to and learn to live with. And ask angels or good spirits for help. They love helping people like you. Peace!
>>
>>18836569
Stop fucking worsen his issue. Its like saying that you have to submit to the cancer and become one with your weakness. If there is an mental issue you have to start working on getting "cured" unless you want to be a dude from Lovecraftian book with the differance that your nightmare is not that real as you would like to.
>>18836490
Yeah like I said, you better make a good research before drugging yourself with random pills your doc prescripted for you because you can become even more mental.
>>
>>18836343
>im on drugs, this totes inst hallucination
>>
>>18836343
Look up schizoaffective disorder OP
Schizoid symptoms will only appear when you are in the throes of another mental illness, like psychotic depression
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.