[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1487039158224.jpg (89KB, 639x840px) Image search: [Google]
1487039158224.jpg
89KB, 639x840px
Being recommended random things on YouTube is normally hilarious but today I was recommended this video. I live near the mentioned area in the video. Seemed like nothing but the other videos in the channel did me a solid spooking.

https://youtu.be/VWRjatLha14

I'm too retarded to get anything out of this but since it's close to home I though /x/ might be able to make sense of it
>>
That flash was really weird.

Also 25 views.
>>
>>18836362
What about the view count
>>
File: IMG_7302.jpg (827KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7302.jpg
827KB, 3264x2448px
OP here
He uploaded another video called "It Knows" which is pretty edgy. The video seems made to be scary and he description is weird af too . Idfk what to make of it

The video: https://youtu.be/CVC53SAwClU
>>
>>18836236
I suspect an ARG. I see no reason to speculate, but if you're into this kind of thing. Try it out I guess.
>>
>>18836517
What's an ARG
>>
>>18836538
Alternative Reality Game. To put it short, leave a bunch of hints (in real life, youtube, 4chan, etc...), figure out the hints, and find what ever is at the end. It can go on forever if the creator is active.

Most ARGs are just role playing. Nothing spooky is actually happening. There is probably one ARG out there that is actually real, but I think we should leave that to authority.
>>
>>18836582
Huh, I've tried my best and haven't seen any hints or clues in any of the videos. I thought for sure the flashes in update 1 would have something but no
>>
>>18836582
what arg are you reffering to. i'm curious now
>>
>>18836591
I'm just guessing if it's one or not. Hell maybe it is, but I'm just saying to stay skeptical.

Maybe it's real and I'm missing something.

Maybe it's just a fake video to stir up a hive.

I'm just guessing it's an ARG because of the scenario (seems a bit cliche) and the style of the videos (mentioning the new one "it knows" how it's on constant loop but the filter[maybe] changes).

Hell what do I know, I'm a retard browsing a shitty website.
>>
>>18836582
Try leaving the "alternate" at the door, that's why it's the one real one. Reality.
>>
>>18836625
Yeah the last video is giving me the edgy vibe but eh
>>
>>18836634
What?
>>
>>18836595
The real one? Oh I don't know, I'm just guessing that such a thing exist.

There is probably 10,000+ (probably even more) ARGs out there. I wouldn't be surprised if at least 2 isn't just role playing. Hell maybe this is the "real" ARG or RG(Reality Game) or something.
>>
>>18836650
Thank you for clarifying mate
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.