[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

red pill me on aleister crowley

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11

File: maxresdefault (7).jpg (94KB, 660x958px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (7).jpg
94KB, 660x958px
red pill me on aleister crowley
>>
>>18836211
nigga had mad swagger
>>
>>18836211
People who say "_ pill me on..." anything need to be banned on sight. Quit being so fucking lazy, especially when we get ten threads like this a week. You could at least google something you lazy tard.
>>
>>18836211
his lifetime to me seemed so tragic :(
>>
You may not know this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1905_Kanchenjunga_expedition
>>
Don't worry about him, do your own research and come to your own conclusions
>>
>>18836222
And it's funny, because Ozzy is from the UK and couldn't even pronounce "Crowley" properly
>>
He's the reason the occult went into mainstream entertainment.
>>
>>18836211
Golden Dawn teaches you how to became a dickhead. So he became a dickhead and went public with the secrets. Gotta love that!
>>
>>18836229
He gets a lot of shit for that...in Spirit of Solitude he gives a detailed account of what actually happened and explains why he wasn't able to get to them and help them...and they disobeyed a direct order, after they all signed a contract prior to the expedition agreeing who was in charge of what, and agreeing to obey all orders or be kicked out. It was later found by another expedition that Crowley's route was indeed a good one to the summit.

But yeah, reading Spirit of Solitude is what got me into rock climbing, and hopefully mountain climbing one day.
>>
>>18836279
You'll also notice how the wiki page says nothing of Crowley rescuing Jacot- Guillarmod after he went off-route, fell a long way and broke his arm.
>>
This is from the Law of One
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=18#10
18.10 Questioner: I see. The entity Aleister Crowley wrote “Do what thou wilt is the whole of the law.” He was obviously in understanding, to some extent, of the Law of One. Where is this entity now?
Ra: I am Ra. This entity is within your inner planes. This entity is in an healing process.

18.11 Questioner: Did this entity, then, even though he intellectually understood the Law of One, misuse it and therefore have to go through this healing process?
Ra: I am Ra. This entity became, may we use the vibration sound complex, overstimulated with the true nature of things. This over-stimulation resulted in behavior that was beyond the conscious control of the entity. The entity thus, in many attempts to go through the process of balancing, as we have described the various energy centers beginning with the red ray and moving upwards, became somewhat overly impressed or caught up in this process and became alienated from other-selves. This entity was positive. However, its journey was difficult due to the inability to use, synthesize, and harmonize the understandings of the desires of self so that it might have shared, in full compassion, with other-selves. This entity thus became very unhealthy, as you may call it, in a spiritual complex manner, and it is necessary for those with this type of distortion towards inner pain to be nurtured in the inner planes until such an entity is capable of viewing the experiences again with the lack of distortion towards pain.

I think it's interesting.
>>
>>18836326
Law of One is primarily bullshit.
>>
https://pastebin.com/FXcsRFZr

Love is the law, will is the flaw.
>>
>>18836346
I mean, I guess it's interesting from an academic standpoint of being one guy's thoughts and experiments or whatever, but I have yet to find any of it compelling.
>>
>>18836344
The first part
>love is the law sounds like >>18836326
>>18836333
Why? Nice get.
>>
>>18836326
Ra huh? Like Rosicrucian
>>
>>18836359
Oh, ok. I always found it very interesting and internally consistent, but I don't know. It seems much more than just some guy's (or girl) thoughts to me. It seems there was a lot of preparation and research in the field before they came in contact with Ra. As well as deep trance, which is different from other channeled material (including the later one from the same group) that feels much less accurate IMO.
>>
>>18836376
I don't think so. Like Egyptian god Ra, but not exactly the same.
>>
>>18836377
I mean, basically somone performed an invocation of Ra and wrote down how it went, right? That's the impression I got. I've had similar sessions myself with lesser entities, but I don't go out trying to publish them and convince people of their validity. I don't know, maybe if I knew more about the author it would help.
>>
File: 1458507982307.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1458507982307.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>18836326
>>18836333
It is total bullshit and I will go against you New Age retards once again if this crap gets spammed.

Btw 2012 Ascension and the UFO brotherhood and all that? Yeah I told you it was a fraud just like this crap. At least JoS isn't getting spammed here.

Avoid this kind of nonsense like that plague.
>>
>>18836392
Nah they said the transition of the planet was around 2012 but that it would take 100 to 700 years actually.
>>
File: 1328344811898.jpg (68KB, 478x367px) Image search: [Google]
1328344811898.jpg
68KB, 478x367px
>>18836399
No, no they didn't. They promised a mass awakening and a utopia complete with UFO landings.

None of that happened.

The whole NAM is basically fraudulent. Don't listen to these con artists and false prophets. At best they will lead you to the demonic--a very, very faggy kind of demonic. It is basically Scientology for hippies.
>>
>>18836388
Ok I see I'm kinda off base here. But what I gathered from what I did read about the author(s) didn't do much to dissuade me from my original opinion.
>>
>>18836388
Yeah, kind of.
That's really cool you've done this actually.
Maybe you would, yeah. They also started with other entities that I think they didn't publish, until they had a massive increase in quality and quantity with Ra (I'm paraphrasing). There are several things that made that different, like challenging the entity approaching. For example to prevent interference is why they state who they are every time with "I am Ra". The deep trance. The alignments of the objects (that seemed weird at first for me... Later it said that was that they worked only because they had meaning for the person).
But I don't know though. I've just found that it resonated with me and offered a very interesting and consistent cosmology.
:)
>>
>>18836211
I used to go by that name. What do you want to know?
>>
>>18836420
I mean, not with aliens, just standard invocations of like, Set, Horus, and so on.
>>
>>18836404
I think that was David wilcock or something, that I never really liked.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=40#8
>40.8 Questioner: Then what will be the time of transition on this planet from third to fourth density?
Ra: I am Ra. This is difficult to estimate due to the uncharacteristic anomalies of this transition. There are at this space/time nexus beings incarnate which have begun fourth-density work. However, the third-density climate of planetary consciousness is retarding the process. At this particular nexus the possibility/probability vortices indicate somewhere between 100 and 700 of your years as transition period. This cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time.
>>
>>18836425
Still cool! You should make a post on that, if you want... Even if it's random staff it stuff it might still be interesting. :)
>>
>>18836211

the book of lies is a fun read tho
>>
>>18836404
Oh and they definitely didn't promise UFO landings, as they said those had caused a lot of troubles in the past and they learned to be less "direct" I think.

There is a lot material that promised stuff like this, and this is why the law of one has always felt different to me.
>>
>>18836436
I might do that, if I can find something that doesn't pertain to anything I'm currently working on. I'm generally hesitant to share personal experiences on here, for a number of reasons. Mainly because I don't care whether anyone believes me and I have nothing to prove, but also because people on here can be real dickheads, so I figure why even waste my time... but I still may.
>>
>>18836460
Yeah that's true. You could make an anonymous blog somewhere, like idk Tumblr even, where being a dickhead takes the effort of making an account. And it's easier to find... Here if you miss it you miss it I guess, ahah. :)
>>
>>18836474
Or discord.
>>
he liked to jerk off around men
>>
File: 1254156917637.jpg (284KB, 524x530px) Image search: [Google]
1254156917637.jpg
284KB, 524x530px
>>18836447
You're lying whether you know it or not
>>
File: 1489364353226.jpg (50KB, 736x544px) Image search: [Google]
1489364353226.jpg
50KB, 736x544px
- Worshiped like a god.
- Surrounded by people that hang on your every word.
- Using various drugs to excess.

These are just several factors that could complicate the avoidance of slipping into total megalomania.
>>
>>18836528
This is what I'm referring to...
>8.31 Questioner: Would it be possible for any of us to have some type of contact with the Confederation in a more direct way?
>Ra: I am Ra. In observing the distortions of those who underwent this experiential sequence we decided to gradually back off, shall I say, from direct contact in thought-form. The least distortion seems to be available in mind-to-mind communication. Therefore, the request to be taken aboard is not one we care to comply with. You are most valuable in your present orientation.

>>18836460
.. hope you do, and I hope I see your post if you do! :D
>>
File: 215254_340.jpg (178KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
215254_340.jpg
178KB, 340x340px
>>18836560
tl;dr we're full of shit
>>
>>18836593
Okay ahah. That's fair. But you were saying that I was lying. :/
>>
File: 1328149532768.png (2MB, 1290x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1328149532768.png
2MB, 1290x1024px
>>18836600
Yeah sorry for being insulting. I just cannot stand that stuff.
>>
>>18836631
So what exactly does that book have anything to do with anything else in the collage, other than sharing geometric figures?
>>
read up on what john frusciante thinks crowley is, take all the opposite opinions #clinicallunaticdemonjohnhubbardagonernoweccehuomo
>>
>>18836631
Thank you! That's understandable! There IS a lot of crap... I just happen to like some it ahah!
Thank you LOTS for being nice! ;)
>>
File: ARTspare3.jpg (11KB, 232x330px) Image search: [Google]
ARTspare3.jpg
11KB, 232x330px
>>18836211
Crowley is for chumps. A O Spare is where its at.
>>
>>18836663
Nah go for Manly P. Hall.
>>
File: my nigga.jpg (6KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
my nigga.jpg
6KB, 245x206px
>>18836663
>>
>>18836211
Basically a deviant Satanist who loved drugs and sex and word have an orgasm in his literature whenever he wrote about the "divine" in drug fuelled writing sessions.

He had a ton of insider information, knew how to use it. On the opposite side of the aisle from me though.
>>
>>18836593
Translation...

We are fallen angels lying through our teeth...
>>
>>18836736
>We are fallen angels lying through our teeth...

Who are fallen angels?

How many are there?
>>
>>18836733
Uhh yeah he wasn't a satanist at all, but I'm sure you have your mind made up about everything already, and you probably think Loveday died from drinking cat's blood and that White Stains was autobiographical. 3/10 for making me respond.
>>
>>18836727
Why choose? Read them all! They're all valuable in what they have to show and teach.
>>
>>18836746
Really?
>>
>>18836747
I don't mean anything Corny like dressing up in garb and sacrificing goats. His moral pattern aligns with a Satanist. His drive for more never was quenched and he would usually give in to it. At least from what I had read.
>>
>>18836758
And I'm saying he wasn't a satanist. He was a systematic synchretist, essentially, and if you bothered to look any further than tabloid-deep you would see how wrong the average person's perception of the guy is. Keep reading!
>>
File: 1490089063407.jpg (2MB, 3268x2800px) Image search: [Google]
1490089063407.jpg
2MB, 3268x2800px
>>18836757
Yes, really.

What are their pre-enochian names?

How many fell and where do they currently reside?

Did they fall or where they sent to perform a task?
>>
>>18836752
>valuable
>sucking the dicks of long dead ayys
>not one magical ability displayed ever

lmao k.
>>
>>18836791
>shitposting
>has no idea what talking about
>not one intelligence quotient point displayed ever

ok, shitpostchan.
>>
>>18836779
How would I know I wasnt there when God created and named them.

How many? One third of how ever many God made.

They reside some under the Earth. Some in the Second Heavens which we call outer space. Some in the Astral Plane.

They fell of thier own accord...
>>
>>18836836
>How would I know I wasnt there when God created and named them.

Neither was I, and yet.

Why would the text you rely on in order to serve our creator omit this important information?

>They fell of thier own accord.

Are you certain of this? There is some truth in the simple explanation. But "some" is not sufficient when passing judgement, is it?

>They reside some under the Earth.

Are they all traitors of our Lord and enemies of the Covenant?

I apologize, for any insult in attempting to make my point, dear brother.

I invite you to read the Enuma Elish, the story of creation. I believe it will resonate with what you already know and feel.
>>
>>18836950
I will do so anon.

Peace to you as well.
>>
>>18836211
I saw you on /lit/.

Go to my library in /omg/. It has the unpublished Yorke Microfilms of the Warburg Collection.

>>18836663
>implying appreciation of the two are mutually exclusive, particularly in the modern day
>>
the posterboy of the occult.
probably some faggot the elites put up to make you chase the wrong leads
>>
>>18836211
He was just a cunt
>>
>>18837046
(Like you op)
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.