[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Holocaust

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0535.jpg (108KB, 750x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0535.jpg
108KB, 750x491px
/pol/ack here, I'm genuinely curious as to wether or not you guys believe in The Holocaust.
Also, what are some "conspiracies" that you find to be VERY believable?
>>
The Holocaust happened

Hitler could see into the future and could of put us in the Golden Timeline a hell of a lot sooner but didn't like what chaos he did see there

Got depressed and didn't care about anything, loses the war. Whoever Hitler's conciousness didn't care for Rhodesia during this depression either because it continued for some time

He did nothing wrong, the only way wars can happen is if their karmic neutral, that's the basis for my belief anyways

Dreams are crazy but not all that far-out, ya dig?
>>
The Holocaust happened, but not the way the media portrays it. Only a few thousand Jews were killed in the camps. More Roma-Slavs were killed but you won't see any movies about them. The Jews like lying and exaggerating everything. Hitler wasn't perfect and he destroyed the population of Germany, but he was right about the evil Jews.
Funny thing is how the Jews practically control the USA now. Jeff Bezos the Jew became the 2nd richest man in the world today, Jews are 1% of the US population but make up 50% of all US billionaires. Jews own 85% of all the money in the country, they are pure evil and they are liars. Even Hollywood USA is monopolized by the evil lying Jews. Did you know that Jews run Hollywood? Look it up. They discriminate against nonjews.
>>
>>18835723
Theres documented history of overlooked holocausts happening.
>>
>>18836060
>>18836070
I should Have phrased it better
How many people do you think actually died? Is 6 million a lie?

I think only a couple hundered thousand died but that's just me
>>
File: holohoax.png (186KB, 853x1432px) Image search: [Google]
holohoax.png
186KB, 853x1432px
hitler wanted the jews out of germany. he was going to move them to israel but decided against it due to talking with some muslims about it. he decided to move them to madagascar.
he put them in camps so they wouldn't form partisan groups (like they did later on in the war). these camps had football teams, cinemas, etc.
as the war went on, supplies got shitter and scarcer. allies and partisans bombing train tracks and other activities meant camps couldnt get supplied. the guards obviously took the food for themselves, but did give some to the jews. supplies got worse and worse. Gas chambers were made to stop lice, which caused typhus. eventually the jews started dropping dead from typhus, starvation, etc..

half a million to a million gypsies, jews, homosexuals, etc, died of typhus, starvation, and other illnesses.

Gas chambers DID NOT EXIST. the myth of muh 6 million and the gas chambers is used by zionists to excuse the killing of palestinians and any rise of nationalism or love for your people.

there were wehrmacht and SS war crimes, but the Germans were the good guys in the war.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.