[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here from Virginia? Any creepy/weird/abandoned places

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Anyone here from Virginia? Any creepy/weird/abandoned places to check out? Any experiences you'd like to share?

Just moved to Richmond from NJ and I am looking for creepy places to explore/camp
>>
Bell Isle is pretty cool. There are concrete ships floating in a river. Youre not allowed on them though.
http://www.abandonedcountry.com/2013/05/06/kiptopekes-concrete-ships-a-long-journey-to-obscurity/
>>
File: Untitled.png (143KB, 630x416px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
143KB, 630x416px
I actually know nothing about Virginia, it's just that sign was begging to get abused.
>>
VA here, nothing exciting happens here ever.
>>
>>18835963
OP here. this made me lol, thank you haha

>>18835854
This is cool, thanks!

>>18836901
Yes, I have gathered that. Even Richmond is kinda dull at times. I'm so used to being less than an hour away from nyc :[
>>
Pretty sure everything creepy is in West VA.
>>
I saw a black hound out in the woods around a presidential summer home one night. The civil war fields are supposed to have ghosts as well as plantations. If you go out yonder side of the mountains, you won't return.
>>
well the first thing you will want to do is get in your car and drive about 4-6hrs in any direction.
>>
Va is the child abduction capital of the country
>>
Living in the dmv is pretty boring unless you hang the right crowd. So if you want creepy experiences hang with creepy people
>>
almost all of DC is super haunted if you look for the right places
Harper's Ferry is another great place if you're looking for a day trip. Lots of residual energy from the uprising.
>>
-Fredericksburg, where I live, ofc
-Old House Woods is very haunted
-St. Albans Insane Asylum in Radford
-Witches Pond in Stafford
-Bunnyman Bridge in Fairfax
-Jefferson Hotel in Richmond
>>
I'm in the DC area. Been meaning to take a day trip to see the Bunnyman Bridge since I moved here.
>>
>>18837469
>>18837807
Bunnyman bridge is not haunted or impressive.
>>
Basically nothing around but from my experience Jamestown gets a little fucky late at night.
>>
>>18837469
No shit, Im in Fburg too! Its haunted as fuck. I havent seen any activity myself, but I havent gone looking.
>>
>>18837469
This is great, thank you so much y'all!!
>>
PA resident here, but ive had and odd experience in WV a time or two as well as have heard some weird stories from there from some guys I used to work with.

Me and a buddy of mine went looking for a half-built house left abandoned in the middle of nowhere once and found a field full of dead and dismembered animals, a deserted party spot and heard someone or something on 2 legs stalking us in the middle of the night out off route 9 past Innwood. Went back the next day armed and found a no trespassing sign smeared with fresh blood and broken nails and glass in the same spot we parked the night before.

I used to work with some truck drivers for a lumber company and they had a weird run in with a cop and encountered some strange creatures in Paw Paw. I can go into more detail if you want?
>>
drive to Harpers Ferry WV and explore the 2 abandoned hotels, or the plethora of abandoned buildings.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.