[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freemasonry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: freemasonswiki.jpg (36KB, 350x364px) Image search: [Google]
freemasonswiki.jpg
36KB, 350x364px
Hey /x/,

I'm 18 years old and I've been thinking of joining the Freemason lodge in my community (which is about 20 min walk away).

However, I can't seem to figure out what Freemasonry is actually about, other that it's a "Fraternity".

I've had people tell me its basically a club to make business contacts, that it's people who worship satan, old people with nothing better to do.... etc etc.

Do any anons here have actual experience with freemasonry, or know good sources to gain a bit more knowledge before joining?
>>
>>18835204
The internet.
>>
>>18835204
They can provide you with ancient hidden knowledge primarly. But what do you have to offer in exchange?
>>
File: juhan af grann.jpg (95KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
juhan af grann.jpg
95KB, 960x720px
They are in contact with aliens.
This Finnish freemason Juhan Af Grann claims he had sex with aliens.

This is his ufo documentary from the 90s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUoTJVsuUu4
>>
>>18835208
>what do you have to offer in exchange?
his bp
>>
>>18835204
This will get you up to speed

https://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D39c9LMfjaeQ&ved=0ahUKEwjM1Zvxs_7SAhWBBBoKHbZ0C1wQo7QBCCQwBQ&usg=AFQjCNG9JgAq29XuHv86c6_c0gjO-eSn6A&sig2=dXnPruOjCl-PdlfJQD0pMw
>>
>>18835204
You could read Morals &Dogma by Albert Pike. There's probably some background stuff you should read first, but it escapes me at the moment. There's a Mason anon who posts here occasionally, maybe they will stop by and give you a better idea of what to read.
>>
I'm also 18. I've been looking into Rosicrucianism, all about complete mastery of the universe basically I think
>>
Freemason here! Unfortunately, is the first thing you said: mostly business contact. If you are not "important" they just treat you like a pet. Specially young people. I'm 23 years old and I'am a mason...sometimes I regret it. However, in some occasions there are philosophical debates. After that, just drinking. Most of the mason are 40 up, so don't expect people of your age :/
>>
File: Mt._Ecclesia.jpg (2MB, 4166x2777px) Image search: [Google]
Mt._Ecclesia.jpg
2MB, 4166x2777px
>>18835314
uh no not quite Anon

If you join do it to help mankind with a spirit faithful to God.
>>
>>18835204
Best thing you could do would be to make the walk, and have a chat with the guys there. Until then, see if your library has a copy of Freemasonry For Dummies, which explains everything from the baseline.

>>18835314
I mean, kinda. In that it's about mastery of the self, and learning about the universe (from a Christian perspective).
>>
It's a How2b-a-gentleman club.
And you know how to behave, you can do business.
Rituals teach you the rules.
And you learn religion is just to educate, so you can act satanic as long as your public face is PC.
>>
Find out when they have their Stated Meeting (just a business meeting where they discuss the state of the Lodge, bills, contacts from other Lodges, etc. - really boring shit) and on those nights they usually have a dinner before the meeting. At that meeting (it's usually the first meeting of the month) you can meet the other brothers of the Lodge and see if you like the general feeling of the Lodge. If you enjoy the atmosphere, you can petition to join and it'll go on from there.

I do agree with the other anon, read Freemasonry for Dummies if you really want to know what we do. For me, the fun started after I became a Master Mason and was able to join the other appendant bodies (Scottish Rite, York Rite, Grotto, etc)
>>
>>18835407
>>18835434
It is. I meant mastery in honing your talent and becoming one with, not a power/control false dichotomy.
>>
>>18835520
Depends on the school.
>>
freemasonry is just the inversion of christianity (god is the devil, lucifer is god).

they like to larp about ancient religions also, but it's mostly stuff made up by 2 or 3 people in the 1800s.

all of their secrets and rituals are pretty cringe. there's riding a goat, and being buried alive in a mock ressurection ceremony, and all kinds of handshakes and poems.

they were the goth kids of the 19th and 20th century, i would avoid it unless you just want to make some connections socially.

a lot of cops, paramedics, doctors, lawyers are freemasons, and they help each other out professionally, so it's great if you want to have a stable career and become wealthy.
>>
It's a club for men to get away from their wives and spend time with their friends doing charity work.

We believe in creating brotherly bonds and self improvement.

No Satan, no aliens, and no Illuminati

Also, most lodges won't accept men under 21 and you have to get a sponsor.
>>
>>18837288
>Also, most lodges won't accept men under 21
Most places have it at 18 now.
>>
>>18835204
It's the continuation of the High Priest society of ancient egypt. Everything goes back to the pyramids.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.