[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hurricane Debbie Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: Shark 1440p.jpg (2MB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Shark 1440p.jpg
2MB, 1920x1440px
I have heard some weird things have been happening during this Hurricane we've been having here in Queensland.

Post what you've found so far.

Here is one story I heard. There was this weird patch of lightning constantly over Bowen and someone saw lighting goblins or some fuckin thing they are calling them. They said they are about 2 foot high and bounce around shooting bolts of lightning from their arms like spiderman. I thought, what a bunch of shit. They are all fuckin drug addicts up in bowen I reckon, spouting shit like that.

Anyway, I snapped this mongrel this afternoon. Little Great White. If he doesn't get out to sea again, he won't survive long because they can't last in brackish water for more than a day. Poor bastard.

Just got him as he jumped out the water. I thought it was a duck or something at first, little fin, and then he started picking up speed and I thought, oh fuck me down.
>>
It's a cyclone you cock head
>>
>>18835189
Ahhhh whatever the fuck it's called mate. I don't watch the goddamn news, it's all fear mongering. Did you see those fuckheads surfboarding in that swollen river? Goddamn me all they did was shit on them for about 10 minutes. I thought, well if they fall of and drown that's their problem, now move onto something else.

Goddamn fuckin channel 7 shit.
>>
>>18835194
Yeah proper. If you're gonna convince people not to do it why would you show kids having fun doing the wrong thing. It's not gonna convince anyone not to fuck around in the flood.
>>
>>18835158
>great white
Yeah I reckon that's a bullshark, you wont find great whites up the river to begin with mate, over north isn't that flooded and there is not enough ocean current to force a great white up stream, I was over there this afternoon.
>>
>>18835212
Seconded. Great white. Wht a fuckin joke. OP doesnt know his sharks. Calls himself an aussie
>>
>>18835158
That is a shark
That is a motherfucking shark
That is a motherfucking shark in the street
That is a motherfucking shark in the street in Austral....ohhh it all makes sense now
>>
File: Never moving.jpg (339KB, 1179x742px) Image search: [Google]
Never moving.jpg
339KB, 1179x742px
>>
File: shark.jpg (46KB, 543x440px) Image search: [Google]
shark.jpg
46KB, 543x440px
>>18835530
>>
>>18835666
Witnessed
>>
>>18835158
Holy shit. Never seen that shit before. Send this shit to media
>>
>>18835764
This, send it to reuters you are going to be a less poor man cause this it's beyond a good picture.
>>
>>18835780
Dunno how the fuck to do that. I tried to sign up o some shit to login and it wants all sorts of information. Fuck that.
>>
File: only in australia.gif (17KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
only in australia.gif
17KB, 275x275px
>>18835814
Don't worry I sent it around to a bunch of different networks and newspapers. Your pics gonna be famous bro.
>>
>>18835895
As it should be, it's one of the most amazing photos I ever seen in here.
>>
>>
>>18835994
Dammit.
>>
>>18835994
Haha I kinda got this impression when the thread came up. It looks wayy shopped around the edges, and the water is clearly not that deep in the street, if you look at the van.
>>
>>18835158
That has to be one of the best photoshops I've ever seen.
>>
>>18837539
Nah, it's a pretty obvious shoop.
>>
File: 1 hokSSuzi6-dYotypmileNw.jpg (109KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1 hokSSuzi6-dYotypmileNw.jpg
109KB, 800x533px
>>18835994
Yeah nice photo shop my shark into your picture and call it fake

Goddamn you people are stupid
>>
>>18835158
Australia, where Sharks roam the streets.
>>
>>18835814
>sitting on a decent chunk of dosh
>too lazy to collect it
lol
>>
All you have to do it wrestle it upside down and it goes to sleep.
>>
File: 1489976649919.jpg (43KB, 499x596px) Image search: [Google]
1489976649919.jpg
43KB, 499x596px
>>18838291
Hey don't forget you goddamn yanks have some nasty spiders and snakes just the same as us.

>>18838707
Hey I don't fuckin know what the fuck im doing all this mobile phone bullshit can suck my dick. I am not giving fucking information away like that for a couple bucks. It's talking about addresses, phone numbers, fuckin full name and email. Fuck that shit they can stick their shit up their fuckin arses.

I am not a capitalist scumbag like these liberal cunts. I have sent this around everywhere for all the news dickheads to use for free.

>>18838744
He be right mate, Id rather get in the water with a great white than a tiger or a bull or a white tip any day of the fuckin week.
>>
>>18835158
Fake pic. Good work op
>>
>>18835158

What a shit photoshop
>>
>>18835158
Oh wow. Yeah how original faggot. Happy April 1.

https://www.news-mail.com.au/news/jaws-snapped-swimming-up-telegraph-rd/3161732/
>>
Shitposting been down lately. Thanks Debbie.
https://youtu.be/oWg8ES3zcfw
>>
File: gta-iv-pc-screenshot_050.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
gta-iv-pc-screenshot_050.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>18840442
Enjoying your soaked FTTN faggot?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.