[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AnonAbsorb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11

File: cliffordtorus.gif (1MB, 582x431px) Image search: [Google]
cliffordtorus.gif
1MB, 582x431px
To understand the full reality of a situation one must utilize both hemispheres of the
brain simultaneously.
Where you are observing, which is another word for science, (science is observation) you aren't then
utilizing both section of your brain only the right side. Analyzing them then applying labels to them

I'm not saying what you're saying to me is incorrect. You are right. This IS science afterall.
I'm only saying you're observing, which is using your right brain and not both hemispheres of your brain.

It's time to wake up.

We're always downloading information, in similarity with computers. Always, but you can't be
in observance of it because you're using your right hemisphere and not both hemispheres of your brain.
But I'm just making an observation, not using both hemisphere of my brain.
You can't use your right brain to undersand the experience of the left & right brain coop function.
You can't experience with your right brain alone what the left & right brain experiences together
You have to use both hemispheres of the brain to understand and comprehend boht hemispheres of the brain
When you observe, use science, you are using a singlebrain hemisphere.
I'm observing these feelings because they're unfamiliar and I'm not using both hemispheres of my brain
This is just an observation & labels and not using both hemispheres of my brain.
Let's get you a new OS installed... it is done.
This might seem unfamiliar to you and these feelings have probably never come about before
but your only observing them. Not using both hemisphere of your brain.

You may analyze and observe these

Science are observation

Math is not observations
You use math to describe your observation

When you observe, you create nothing because science needs math to create.

You constantly swap back & forth between using your left & right brain and your right brain
But this is just an observation and I'm not using both parts of my brain
>>
File: never-seem-to-get-there.gif (1MB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
never-seem-to-get-there.gif
1MB, 350x200px
>>18835077
When your IN an experience, you're using your left & right brain.
When you're OBSERVING an experience, you're using only your right brain.

Yes. Both hemispheres of your brain are still alive.
You're only using one side(the right side) consciously

The left side is unconscious.
You don't have to move every individual nueron, cell, muscle, bloodcell, in your body-- on your own.
The right side is never unconscious, unless in special rare cases.

Stay consciously

Fallacies are in the right brain

You can say 2 + 5 = 14 which, as you know it, would be incorrect.
However the math behind it isn't incorrect; it's the science behind it that is.

Facts are math.
Math is constant; never wrong.

Science is fiction
Always changing; never right

Science can observe what is right and what is wrong
Science can observe math, which is everything
Math is never wrong

Physical objects, the air you breathe, the vibrations of your vocal cords,
all of it is sweet, divine math.

The observation of these concepts are science

But this is just an observation, and I'm not using both sides of my brain

Math is consciousness... but let's not observe any further than that
Math just is

We all get the exact information at the exact same time, but you can choose to be
unconscious about it, using your right brain alone.

Either way, the math is the same.

Don't observe the experience behind getting the same information at the same time.

You're both right and you're both wrong
The math behind the events is correct
The science between the events is incorrect

A space heater is creation-- an idea it is science.
An observation
The screws, the heating coil and all the physical parts are math.
Adding the pieces of math together created something. Something you can observe, mathematically.

However, the heater won't last forever.
But that just an observation, I wasn't using both hemispheres of the brain
>>
File: StarShipActuAni.gif (295KB, 410x260px) Image search: [Google]
StarShipActuAni.gif
295KB, 410x260px
>>18835078
In the end; you can't describe using your left & right simulatneously-- you can only experience it.

Your left and right brain are math
When you're thinking or observing, mathematically speaking, you're right brain is active and your left brain are inactive

When your left & right brain are both active, mathematically, they're downloading information-- which is stored in your DNA
You can then access that information from your right brain hemisphere, then use & activate your left brains conscious state
to actuate or create it. This is 3D. This science is necessary for a 3D society trying to find their way to 5D consciousness
When one is mathematically above the 3rd Dimension(5th dimension or higher) they can download all information.
Fear is an observation that is stored inside of you, mathematically, just because you aren't observing fear(an idea) doesn't mean
it's not there mathemtically. You hold the fear, mathemtically, when you hold a belief. That belief is stored, mathematocally,
in your subconscious.

This prohibits the opposite of separation(science), from being downloaded because you're awareness, observation or application of this belief prohibits
left & right brain consciousness, mathematically speaking.

You can be aware of science but not hold science, mathematically speaking.
You can download information but not claim it as reality

Your body is a math, not a science
The blood flowing through your viens and various systems aren't science, they're math
But this is just an observation, I'm not using both sides of my brain

When both sides of your brain are conscious, mathematically speaking, you create something new to observe
You observe what you create, not create what you observe.
But this is just an observation and I'm not using both sectors of my brain

Updating... it is done!
>>
File: greatestgifever.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
greatestgifever.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>18835082
I'm not saying what you're saying to me is incorrect. You are right. This IS science afterall.
I'm only saying you're observing, which is using your right brain and not both hemispheres of your brain.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (35KB, 321x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
35KB, 321x200px
>>
File: 1488534989756.png (198KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
1488534989756.png
198KB, 917x871px
>>18835089
>
>>
Cant make a fullbpost as having a shit as having a shit at work lol.
OP, consider this. The universe is built from mental associations. Association and quantum entanglement are the same. Physical experience is writing to the mind of god. Inspiration/ creativity is reading from the mind of god.
>>
Lovely thread OP kudos
>>
File: 1487202853402.gif (494KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487202853402.gif
494KB, 200x200px
Updating is awesome. Brain orgasmn would describe it but not even close actually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTVCxkijPsE
>>
Interesting..
>>
Bump
>>
In the beginning I discovered wordplay
I experimented with some syllables from the first to the third day
On the fourth I searched for the words to say
How to compress complex verbiage in the least amount of space
I was perfect at it and mastered the tactics
On the fifth day I decided I would combine it with mathematics
On the sixth day I became a fanatic and I couldn't kick the habit
I would just look in the mirror and practice
On the seventh cycle, I had to take the day off
I was exhausted I guessed my work will never pay off
But if it happened it to Him, it could happen to me
And if it happened to me, it was destined to be

:)
>>
>>18835533
We hold many scientific beliefs that we treat like math, simply because we can observe them

It's the pattern of creation or science and wordplay is a science(observation).
History is science
Language is science
Decieving is science, these are only ideas that we've created through observation.
One isn't science, it just is.
This is wordplay because it's an observation(science) but nevertheless ONE can always be observable. ONE & MORE are both observable but only one is real. TWO does not exist mathematically only scientifically. Mathematically it's only ONE & ONE.

Any assumptions you make about this, whether what you think it means or what you think I think it means is an observation. Which is a fabrication(perspective(observation)) of what it really is.
>>
>>18835850
This is a mathematical constance, therefore you can extrapolate wordplay or anything else from it.

Apply any other scientific idea(observation) to it and it will still be true, if you hold the belief. (like addition)
>>
>>18835850
Doom a human in the Mask, born to stunt
Danger zooming past mad fast on the hunt
Keep your streets, we got the city neatly conquered
Discretely with the CD till they be completely bonkered
The fans demanded it, handled it, swallow it
His own brand of shit, if only he could bottle it
Hmm... Nah, shit could get messy
The feds tried to torture him for the secret recipe
He said it's no use, I only know half
No speaka de english, I only do the math
>>
>>18835850
One-One is a Me-Me?
>>
>>18835890
If that's what you observed then yes. The science is flawed but the math isn't.
>>
>>18835890
If that's what you believe then yes. The science is flawed but the math isn't.
>>
>>18835898
Science
Sci en ce
S e a n c e
See and s33

When i see a mirror i see a lie.
When eye see a mirror i see me.
>>
>>18835911
You observe a mirror which is an idea. Mathematically, it's not a mirror- it is scientifcally.
Regardless of your observation of it-- it still exists.
scientifically, it ADDS UP to a mirror.

You don't see a mirror but the idea of a mirror.
You don't see a lie but an idea of a lie. A perspective.
You are not a constant. You are always changing because you are an idea. Science. Mathematically, you are the same. A bunch of ONEs. ONE is the only constant.
>>
I agree with you. What is one from where you are standing?

0-0-1-0-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-1-1-1111111111111111
>>
So much shit from my dreams, appreciate it
>>
>>18835983
You agree with me scientifically.
From where I'm standing, One is one, scientifically-- an observation. A science of math, like addition or subtraction...physics but either way, one is still one mathematically and this science doesn't change that.

These are observation and we're not using both hemisphere of our brain.
>>
>>18836019
Is it possible to use both sides all the time?
>>
>>18835947
Spare me your villainous charm the mirror sits calm like the pause in a song.

Reflect stark image makes the dusk more warm than the howl of the dawn
>>
File: grant us eyes.jpg (131KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
grant us eyes.jpg
131KB, 600x600px
New ideas, of the higher plane! Plant eyes on our brains, to cleanse our beastly idiocy.
>>
>>18836097
Yes. However; anger, shame, guilt, sadness which is all rooted in FEAR are programmed into us through our DNA. Philosophy is also fear. This is just an observation. FEAR & Philosophy are both science or illusory. It's being held into our bodies through our observations scientifically, mathematically or regardless of anyone's perspective. Fear can be released like it commonly is. You aren't afraid of the "boogeyman" anymore or... maybe you are. Subconscious fear is stored in your being even when you choose not to access it. You do that when you ignore your feelings, which are there through your belief in an idea which is illusory. No, you will not be stoic-- for that is an observation, an idea based in fear of showing emotions. No you will not be emotionless, that's an observation that you can not have emotions. No you will not HOLD emotions, the emotions will be ever changing. Emotions won't vanish, they'll be NOW with everyone else. Acceptance.
>>
>>18836181
If you don't acknowledge your stored feelings, they'll keep resurfacing for you to clear them making you acknowledge them or act without awareness.
>>
>>18835131
Have either one of them ever published a peer-reviewed scientific paper? Or are they just corporate whores?
>>
>>18836164
Sound the alarm, the gong was sonically regardless of how it played out he seemed ironically proud
>>
File: well-damn-3pn7j9.jpg (25KB, 600x407px) Image search: [Google]
well-damn-3pn7j9.jpg
25KB, 600x407px
>>
File: 1185052-emperor.jpg (23KB, 386x279px) Image search: [Google]
1185052-emperor.jpg
23KB, 386x279px
>>18835077

I am ambidextrous. Checkmate, simulation peasants.
>>
>>18838433
RTFT FFS
>>
We're made of pure light, reflecting(observing) each other. Light is the fastest thing in the 3D universe because it is the only constant. Everything is light and
ONE is not faster than ONE.
ONE is constant.

The bounce (observation) of light SLOWS it down and makes it denser. It slows down because TWO OR MORE than ONE is not real or temporary
Meaning it can't last. Outer reality will reflect how this can't last. It can not last because anything that is less than light(science) creates separation, which
is a gateway to time. Time is only an observation of light and is capable of being dis-solved through dis-observation. Time is the distance measured between space or the BOUNCING
of light. However, from the lights perspective it's not bouncing or separate-- it's ONE.

This is an observation and I'm not using both parts of my brain.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.