[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time Traveler Sergei Ponomarenko of Ukraine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

This is an incredible story. Possibly the most incredible story of time travel I have ever heard. I loved
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GMIA5JYoi8
>>
Good post.
>>
>>18834777
Cool vid
>>
What i found in discussions:

Signs of fake:

The district police officer talks about the date of appearance of the stranger from the past Sergei Ponomarenko in Kiev, naming the date Tuesday, April 23, 2006. The calendar indicates that April 23, 2006 is Sunday.
Later this date again appears in a supposedly documentary shooting from a private clinic: when Ponomarenko watches the microwave oven, the picture is 12:26:18, Wednesday, April 23, 2006. And here it is wrong: not Wednesday, but Sunday.
Sergei Ponomarenko informs the doctor that he was born on June 17, 1932, and in the Komsomol ticket is another month of birth (March)
The patient reports that he is 25 years old, although before that he testified that he "moved" from April 23, 1958 (correct - or he is 24 years old or he died from the past in 1957)
During the second appointment in the doctor's office on the recording, the time is 10:39, April 25, 2006, and when Ponomarenko leaves the office, on video footage from the corridor we see a completely fantastic date and time - 17:23:13, Friday, April 26, 2006 of the year. That is, the patient opened the door for more than 24 hours, in addition, April 26, 2006 - this is not Friday, but Wednesday, if you look again at the calendar.
In the credits there is a casting manager.
>>
>>18836738
sorry for fast google translation
>>
File: 1488309832300.jpg (296KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488309832300.jpg
296KB, 600x600px
>>18834777
Krokodil is a helluva drug.
>>
>>18836738

They had dramatizations throughout the video, not all of it was intended to be taken as literal footage of Sergei. Only certain parts of the video showed authentic footage or photographs
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.