[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any comments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 2483790273_29ef476128_z.jpg (45KB, 630x405px) Image search: [Google]
2483790273_29ef476128_z.jpg
45KB, 630x405px
Basically, I live in a very large family estate that's been the primary residence of our family line for hundreds of years.

Ever since I was young, I've had recurring dreams about this one small room with a square hole in the middle and a stairway down to the side. There are little platforms that act as steps in the hole, and the stairway to the side is just curved downward. For some reason I've always had the belief that this room was located below ground-level.

I've had countless dreams about this room, with a wide variety of people included. Every time I don't realize all of the above, and never descend the stairs or the hole.

For the longest time, I've been convinced that this room exists. I have a memory of being there as a kid (over 20 years ago), but I wasn't entirely sure if this memory comes from a dream or not.

Long story short, I've recently discovered the room in question a long, long way out behind my home. It's about a half-day drive there (as I said before, we live in a very large estate) and the room is not actually underground, but the staircase and the hole seem to descend underground.

The room isn't in the same condition as it is in my dreams, it's very overgrown, the wood is rotten and it looks very dangerous to descend either the staircase or the hole.

I've got a few mates coming over, and we are going to use my climbing gear to descend the hole. I feel as though my entire life has built upto this point. This room has had great significance to me, and I can't even count the hours I've spent thinking about it and it's mysteries.

I'm now 100% sure that I stumbled upon this room as a child, and for some reason it had a great emotional impact on me. I'll update this thread with pictures in a few hours.

Wish me luck!

Pic unrelated - just needed to use a random pic to post this thread (good band tho)
>>
>>18834722
Forgot to mention that we have various outposts located around our property - I was doing maintenance work on one of them when I found the room, which is about 2 km away from it in a bushy area.
>>
intriguing. bump
>>
File: Duchamp.jpg (1MB, 1051x1723px) Image search: [Google]
Duchamp.jpg
1MB, 1051x1723px
God speed OP! Please keep us updated!
>>
Decent. I'll monitor.
>>
>>18834722

Ugh... how will I be sure I won't miss your report on your findings?
>>
Oh boy, OP has repressed memories and is all the sudden going to find the old sex dungeon he was housed in ...
>>
>>18835008
Yup... sounds like a molesters cubby
>>
dam op, this is just like house of leaves, i hope you get some cool footage of yourself before you fold into the 5th dimension and we never hear from you again.
>>
OP you better update us with some good shit
>>
>>18834722
If you have time before or after your expedition, do you think you could explain how you discovered the room in more detail? It seems more than just chance that you stumbled across it when it's so far away.
>>
You have my attention
>>
Don't forget a camera.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.