[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zodiac sign thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 48

File: 8.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px)
8.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
Why is Sagittarius so hopelessly in love with Pisces?
>>
as a pisces this is the first im hearing
>>
>>18834562
Probably the shared influence of Jupiter.
>>
nah. every girl that likes me is a bipolar, insecure girl with daddy issues. def not Sagittarius
>>
pisces here, what up
>>
>>18834562
My gf is Pisces and that is true
>>
sag here, never kissed a girl.
>>
>>18834649
get a Pisces gf
>>
Aquarius male dating a male Virgo
I'm new to this shit
what's my luck
>>
>>18834562
All my life, I've been rather anti-star sign, because of it being bullshit. However, I've never had the talk with /x/ about it. Are we all born with 12 different personalities that align with other zodiacs, and are not compatible with others? Or are people just programmed to believe that "Oh, that person is <starsign>, I wouldn't get along" ?

Aware me, /x/.
>>
>>18834611
Fellow Pisces, same experiences as you
>>
>>18834872
Step 1: Download ZET9
Step 2: Type in birthdate
Step 3: Read through your natal chart interpretation
>>
>>18834922
Different anon her e
Do I have to install
>>
I'm a scorpio, and a dragon on the Chinese zodiac. What does this mean?
>>
>>18834562

I like to think it's true.

My girl was born on 12/21 and I was born on 3/18, we've been together for nearly 7 years now with hardly any rough patches.
>>
>>18834562
>Still thinking the month you were born in has any influence over your personality or love life
How delightfully primitive. I bet you think the sun is rolled around the sky by a giant scarab beetle, too.
>>
>>18835103
Or, just maybe, you just have very compatible personalities that have no relation to your birth date.
>>
>>18835176
read about famouse scientists who were into astrology. mr evolved
>>
I'm an Aries Cancer rising female dating a Virgo Aries rising male for the past couple years, our dynamic and relationship is pretty good.

Dating a Capricorn man was a nightmare tho. They are very needy and manipulative, from my experiences.
>>
i'm a fucking leo, too bad if you're not
>>
Can anyone tell me more about male
Leo with female Aquarius? It's an odd match I know and we feed into each other entirely too much (air/fire)

Alternatively just tell me some nice Aquarius stuff because this day is gonna be shit
>>
>>18835428
Female Aquarius's are super self centered and for some reason every female aquarius i have met are convinced they have psychic abilities, but i think thats just their self entitlement thinking they're greater than they really are.

Aquarius men are ok. Leos are awesome.
>>
File: otherbirthchart - Copy.jpg (119KB, 670x469px) Image search: [Google]
otherbirthchart - Copy.jpg
119KB, 670x469px
>>18834872
Astrology is much deeper than just the sun sign, the one most people will refer too. The signs, houses, planets, and aspects all interact with each other in a such a way to create the more specific personality traits that define you. It isn't just 12 signs with descriptions vague enough to apply to anyone, you have to look at all the variables and their relationships with each other.
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 612x826px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 612x826px
is sidereal supposed to be more accurate?
>>
Secret red pill cancer is the best sign
>>
File: 1405297176520.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
1405297176520.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>18836756
>>
>>18834562
Lolwut? I've never found a Pisces I'm into.
>>
>>18836765
I am the fact
>>
>>18834856
Don't try to force your perspective onto him, It's possible you may get annoyed or impatient with his "all work no play" attitude or reluctance to truly express himself but as long as you let him be himself you shouldn't have too much trouble. Another thing to keep in mind is that you won't have an entirely accurate reading unless you look at all the other planets and houses, particularly Venus and the 7th house.
>>
Scorpio born in the early AM hours of Oct, 28, 1988. Someone wanna spoon feed me? Don't know jack about astrology or how to read star charts. But I am legitimately interested.
>>
>>18834562
Cancer born in the AM during the middle of my month. Does anybody have a good lead on where I can read more about this?
>>
tfw capricorn

What do?
>>
>>18836955
gain power, fellow goat of fish; one day, you must bring your forces and try to take mine
>>
Taurus is the master race. We get make money and are good in bed. Also not crazy.
>>
they are both mutable. i'm a gemini and i love pisceans
>>
>>18836932
Shhh 7/1
>>
Are Virgos ironically sluts

I wanna blame my desire to fit as many dicks up my ass as humanly possible on the stars
>>
>>18837035

there's a lot of factors in a chart that can signify promiscuity, i found most of them reading my own chart
>>
>>18835005
Me too. I think I have some psychotic traits, fairly creative, and I'm ambitious AF but have few qualms about using others to accomplish my goals. I have few good friends, but I'd die for them, and only one person I love, and I'd kill for her. Basically, I've never met another with my combination of zodiacs that doesn't share most of my traits.
>>
Tiger > all is redpill 2
>>
pisces with pisces hows it lookin?
>>
>>18835180

I never said it was due to the zodiac signs, I only said I'd like to think it's true.
>>
I'm a Taurus with a moon sign of Aquarius; Gemini Rising. I'm known for being hard to read, down-to-earth, yet love to make people happy and I talk a lot or none-at-all... stubbornly. There's no in-between. I'll insistently yet sincerely help you against your will. I've made progress not doing that.
>>
>>18837020
Taurus: Boring,flat people like lily allen
>>
>>18835005
fuck off and do research for basic as fuck questions like this
>>
Look up your zodiac chart with this (If you are confused in anyway ^^)

http://alabe.com/freechart/

I'm a cancer gal btw ((Oh um, Not that it's important or anything.))
>>
>>18834562

I feel like any zodiac sign can be hopelessly in love with a Pisces. They are jut that great.

-said by another water sign.
>>
>>18841007

Enjoy.
>>
File: its always left arm day.gif (1MB, 298x172px) Image search: [Google]
its always left arm day.gif
1MB, 298x172px
>>18841007
Crabbro reporting. I think us cancers should have a secret handshake, you know, so we can tell each other apart from the common rabble.
>>
>>18834562
Sag here. My best friend is pieces but my soulmate is a libra. Nice try tho.
>>
>>18841202
>Your best friend isn't actually your soulmate
>>
>>18835103
You have the same birthday as me :)
>>
Libra here, I always wished I had a creature sign instead of an inanimate object
>>
I'm a Sagittarius, never really liked Pisces but people Aquarius and Aries I usually have found myself to be most attracted to.
>>
>>18834562
Pisces with Sagittarius fiancé here. Can confirm this. It's kinda crazy how well we mix desu, considering I always thought Sagittarius/Leo was the dream pair for both signs
>>
I'm a Pisces and a Sagittarius girl has never liked me.
>>
>>18834574
Am Pisces too. Nobody will love me.
Strength.
>>
Haha, my grands successful marriage is going on 50 years now. Pisces and Sag, they're such a good couple
>>
>>18837035
Negative I'm a Virgo man and don't like dicks. To be honest I don't like anything anymore. [spoiler] end me [/spoiler]
>>
>>18841205
>souls in 2017
>>
>>18841406
Pisces here too.

>TFW nobody loves me
>>
>>18834590
this. As a Pisces I find myself getting along very well with Sagittarians, even though the fire-water contrast would say otherwise
>>
best sign commin thru.

yep you know.
>>
Cancer here, pretty sure I align with the stereotypes of my sign pretty well. Moody, cry baby, I eat my feelings, I have a huge heart but I'm manipulative as fuck, kind of a hermit
>>
>>18842397
what are your moon and rising signs? I am pisces with cancer moon and rising and pretty much all the stereotypes of Cancer are true for me
>>
>>18834562
Apparently I'm Pisces sun, Scorpio moon, Gemini rising. What does it mean?
>>
>>18842405
go to cafeastrology for your natal chart. Quick rundown: Sun signs represents your masculine energy, moon your feminine energy, rising is the way you are percieved externally, but every planet signs holds a different meaning depending also on the aspects between planets
>>
>Scorpio
>30
>only loves were two Taurus, one Aquarius
I should just be single, pursue only shallow relationships, and die alone, shouldn't I?
>>
>>18836909
Howdy. I was born Oct 28, 94.
Go alabe.com (astrolabe) and enter your stuff for a chart.
>>
>>18842423
Scorpios aren't capable of love anyway, it's fine.
>>
im a pisces and found my other fish. together we make one complete pisces.
>>
bumperino sagittarino
>>
>>18842575
thats retarded and so is pisces
>>
File: 1289418483_0.jpg (108KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
1289418483_0.jpg
108KB, 470x313px
>>18841196
>cancer
>not the commonest and lowliest of all the lowly rabbles of the universe

check that delusion, my shelled compatriot. the only secret cancer handshake there is is when you and me go to the public restroom and masturbate each other, as all cancer are fags.
>>
>>18842391
here come dat leo
>>
>>18834562
Well fuck me.
This is unsettling.

I've never bought into the whole zodiac thing. Way too many logical flaws. But I stopped in here while lurking for a good uncanny valley/ creepy images thread, knowing I am a saggitarius, and wikipedia'd my wife's symbol.
Pisces. What the fuck is going on here? What bullshit prediction magic are you faggots pulling?

I don't like it one bit.
>>
>>18842427

Scorpio here, the more I think about myself the more is this true.
>>
>>18843411
Nope, cancer. Leos are overrated.

>>18843427
Shit is going back to rightful controls
>>
>>18843411
I was almost a leo, but I became a cry baby crab instead.
>>
>>18843443
Propaganda
>>
>>18843440
>Shit is going back to rightful controls

Explain, please.
Assume I know virtually nothing about astrology
>>
>>18843458
Basically when the smartest mind picks up on the dirtiest trick, the clear picture becomes so without any one being able to do any thing. I don't care if no body ever believes me.
>>
>>18843439
They are not great at showing that they care, frankly, I don't even know if they care. Do Scorpios care? I need to know if this exists.
>>
>>18843466

They care but more in a not getting involved kind of way. Because people are generally terrible.
>>
>>18843479
People are only terrible when they don't care, they are usually just bad.
>>
libra here, give thoughts about my corrupt brethren
>>
>>18843500
bossy but fair and helpful
>>
Okay, so I'm a cusp-er cancer and leo, I guess.
I like the idea of being crab lioness
>>
>>18843519
I am a crab June 30th, the beast date. I'm also chinese year of the tiger which is the best.

Why is the emblem a diamond? It should be a rose.
>>
>>18843500
Libras from Cancer (7/21) : I can always be weird with you, and you just roll with it. You give me a confidence boost even when you insult me. You bug me and make me angry, but I like having you around Libra.
>>
>>18835428
>>18835433

Male Leo here with female aquarius. She's jealous, intense, very loving, doesn't like touching, believes she has psychic powers lol, gets real angry real fast, and is quick to insecurity, needs space when experiencing negative emotion in relation to us.

We tend to disagree a lot and have heated arguments, when I get mad/stressed/sad I get quiet, when she gets mad/stressed/sad she freaks and starts asking charged questions.

Neither of us like being the center of attention

At work now I'll post more later
>>
>>18843530
You are a full crab then o.o I'm only a half of a crab.
A rose would be pretty, but the cusp of oscillation is represented by a diamond pendulum that swings around ^^
>>
>>18843559
Thats a shitty symbol. A rose would be better representation of our power, conventional material wealth is below nature
>>
>>18843556
My mom is an Aquarius, this is true shit ;-;
>>
>>18843565
but we are hard as diamonds to get to know sometimes, and we can be so transparent when we are sad. and don't get me started on the mood swings xD (The mood swings happen when we don't talk out loud, staying in own minds doesn't help one bit because we can go to some pretty dark places if we stay there too long.)
>>
>>18843596
That is very true but screw swinging I think. Like a shell protects the crab to rule the sea, two moods should work as one or the job will not be done correctly
>>
>>18834562
>believing in astrological sign compatibility
>>
File: Gendo_Ikari.jpg (77KB, 800x570px) Image search: [Google]
Gendo_Ikari.jpg
77KB, 800x570px
Why are Libras such good lovers and such bad people?
>>
>>18843831
Lolwut? The Libra I dated was a really sweet girl but terrible in bed.
>>
>>18843530
im also june 30th, why you say that it is a "beast date"?
>>
is it a Sagittarius trait to not follow any of this astrological bullshit?
>>
is anyone else here on the cusp of exposure (leo-virgo)? or have any insight to provide on individuals who are?
>>
>>18844032
Pretty sure it is, breh.
Maybe Saggitarius' ask too many tough questions...

Like, "if the stars influence your personality the moment you are BORN, rather than CONCEIVED, then could you birth a child into a meat-lined container until they had the most desirable personality?"

Or, "because the cosmos are always shifting slightly, at what point is astrology due for an overhaul?"

Or "if astrology determines a person's personality based on interaction with the stars based on season, how will astrology work on eventual mars settlers? Or spacefarers?"
>>
>>18843895
You share it with me, and I'm a beast, as in, a cool dude.

>>18844032
Yes they hold to their feelings no matter what
>>
>>18834562
Pisces here. I think the draw there is the mutual creativity and lean towards freedom of self. Currently dating a Sagittarius and she's kinda up for anything. Life's good, anon.

Of course, it's not really the position of the stars when you're born that decides who you are. This stuff is all make believe, but it's pretty fun to study, imo.
>>
>>18834562
fuck you and your data mining thread
>>
>>18844146
>"because the cosmos are always shifting slightly, at what point is astrology due for an overhaul?"
lol, It's a "science nerd thinks astronomers don't know about precession" post
>>
>>18844325
Ok, so you want to claim that astrologers have always known about that and constantly compensated accordingly? Sure. I doubt it, but cannot prove that wrong.

Now how about the other two questions?

If my wife's about to have a son, but he'll be a libra (god forbid!).
Can I line a room in the basement with steaks, and not let him out until he's a saggitarius?
After all, human meat is the only thing shielding them from the stars' influence before they are born.

My point is, it's a laughably unscientific discipline.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (83KB, 555x484px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
83KB, 555x484px
>>18841007
What do I make of this?

As stated, Aquarius sun, Gemini moon and Leo rising.

I go between wanting as much attention I can get and feeling like I don't care about what anyone thinks of me. Doesn't help that I am extremely proud. Just contacts with a girl because she upset me; I know she didn't mean anything bad and that I am wrong to overreact, but I can't take my word back now.
>>
>>18842401
I'm trying to figure this out, I'm not entirely sure how to and I feel like a goon for it
>>
>>18834874
Avoid Cancers at all costs. They'll grab you by the tail and pick your scales out one by one if they can. Just how they show love for us fish-folk. Saggittarius/Libra is where it's at. Libras are more difficult to get on level with, but well worth it because they tend to pick up slack where you can't and you'll be able to do the same for them. Defs go with Sag tho if you're kinda weak willed(addictive personality/depressed). Libras have absolutely no time for your bullshit unless you give them a real good reason to stick around.
>>
Why Virgo is the best sign?
>>
>>18844039

i was, my tropical chart says i'm a virgo, libra rising, aries moon sidereal says i'm a leo, virgo rising, pisces moon

i've heard mixed things about which chart is more accurate
>>
File: 20170309_235607.jpg (309KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
20170309_235607.jpg
309KB, 640x905px
I'm an Aquarius who has always loved Libras for some reason.

Fell in love with a Gemini and I'm not sure how it will work out. He loves me back but i suspect I may kill myself soon.
>>
>>18844448

why are you thinking about killing yourself?
>>
>>18844496
I love the gemini too much and it hurts me inside.
>>
>>18844521

i don't understand how you get from that to suicide ideation, i know caring about someone can be painful, but there's more to life isn't there?
>>
File: ecfcee27c6f9dd9a208de704d9fe3a6e.jpg (370KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ecfcee27c6f9dd9a208de704d9fe3a6e.jpg
370KB, 1600x1200px
i have very basic understanding of zodiac signs

as i was born in 04/08(month/day) so apparently i'm an Aries and the only thing i know about my sign is that i'm supposed to be a literal nuclear bomb of anger and tend to do things my way or the highway
although i love the title that comes with it,"the stubborn ram"
please someone redpill me on the Aries sign
>>
>>18844393
Do you have trouble understanding facial expressions sometimes?
>>
File: Energy Flow.jpg (206KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Energy Flow.jpg
206KB, 1024x683px
>>18843250
>Only sign that shares this level of brotherhood/sisterhood between those with this sign
>Didnt suggest brojob
>lowliest of all lowly rabbles
No, we are the best, and i wont let you think otherwise.[spoiler] Im really just kind of masking my insecurity about the matter, but that doesnt change the fact that i still love you bro.[/spoiler]
>>
>tfw no pisces gf
>>
>>18842397
>>18842401
>be cancer
>do not align with stereotypical cancer bullshit
>brash and assertive
>people who are into astrology surprised when I say I was born in July and not a Leo
>check this chart thingy last year
>moon is sagittarius
>half of the signs in my chart are fire signs
>sag, aries, and leo
AND THEN I SAW HER FACE
>>
>>18834562

do any other cancers have an odd crazy attraction to Leos

Idk why I feel like the polar dualities have something to do with it (sun/moon, water/fire)
>>
>>18844961

i never felt like i identified heavily with virgo either, but in my chart it's fairly weak and there's more fire signs

tropical anyway, sidereal says i'm a leo
and is water heavy

i'm not sure which one seems more accurate, i don't trust personal bias

i've heard people swear by either and also seen people saying combining what they both say matters so you might be interested in your other chart to see how that one holds up
>>
>>18837035
Nope. Virgo lady here; Pretty virginal.
>>
>>18845016

i could fix that for you
>>
>>18845016
actually virgos are supposed to be sluts/subservient

why are you so shit at being a virgo?
>>
File: Natal.png (27KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
Natal.png
27KB, 750x562px
Does any anon wanna take a crack at my natal? Looks like I got a lot of Air and Water, little earth, and no fire, elements wise. Does that mean anything in particular? Anything else stand out in it? I could get one from a different site if it makes it easier to read.
>>
>>18834562
I am helplessly attracted to most Pisces women.
But I think the one girl I have ever loved was an Aries.

Also, is being born on the cusp legit or just a meme?
>>
Leo male Sagittarius female master race baby makers.
>>
File: cig n cup.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
cig n cup.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>tfw sun of virgo moon of capri and gemini accended

wen't to hell and back while still coming out as a virgin sperg
>>
>>18845346

>>18834922
>>
Can someone fill me in on Sagittarius + Sagittarius
>>
File: fat-nerd-guy-femanon-here.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fat-nerd-guy-femanon-here.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>18845016
Nice try, fatass.
>>
>>18834562
I thought most pisceans were doomed when it comes to love.
>Source: I am a Pisces
>>
>>18835005
Primal alpha is what it means.
However you have trouble maintaining a meaningful relationship
>>
>>18835176
>how delightfuly primitive
>im a very smart, intelligent and advanced individual and i base all my life on scientific facts and proven theories because i am so smart and cool. While im already here let me tell you why god isnt real, while i tip my fedora.

I dont believe in zodiacs that much either, but i would break your fucking neck for saying shit like this because self proclaimed "intellectuals" like yourself piss me off to no end.
If you werent too retarded you would notice that certain signs have the exact same behaviour patters and would do some in depth reading on the subject before discarding it completly. I did my reading up and was quite surprised by what i learned and read about my natal chart and literlly 90% of it was true. Quite specific stuff as well, not the shit you can apply to everyone. I cant know if the same goes for other people and their signs because only they know that. But mine was mostly true.
Science can only explain that much. There's more to the world than you actually think.
>>
Does anyone have input on an Aries with a Virgo? I am desperately in love with my boyfriend who apparently should have no compatibility with me.

>>18844039
I'm an Aries that is about 2 days from being pisces. Kinda makes sense because I'm only sometimes a headlong, spontaneous idiot, but most of the time a scattered, oversensitive daydreamer.
>>
>>18844584
#1 sing. we was first in this shithole and made way for the rest of the slow faggots.

generals who never lost a battle are arieses
>>
>>18843466
Buddy, Im scorpio ascendant with capricorn moon and i generally dont care about anyone or anything, but when i find someone to care about (a girl i mean) i care so god damn deeply that i dont know whats happening to me. Find the right person and you'll see what love is.
>>
>>18846011
aries here; virgos are retards. wannabe intelectuals but with no skill in analysis and its all about them. judgemntal and stressfull for no reason.
>>
>>18846063
Virgo here, this has ruined my life and lost me all my friends. Is there any way to present myself differently or am i always going to sound conceited? Do i even get to pick?
>>
Is it a good thing that my venus is same sign as her sun and her mars is my sun?
>>
Sagittarius guy dating a Virgo girl. Anybody wanna drop me some wisdom or something? I'm new to this stuff and I wanna expand my spiritual horizons.
>>
>>18834562
There was some sort of zodiac that combined the western and the Chinese zodiacs with only 7 signs. How true was that thing?
>>
>>18846063
Awh, now that's unfair. My virgo partner doesn't read, never did school and is an all round buddy who doesn't go out of his way to sound "better than thou"... Though he is a little judgmental sometimes. Often.

Have you been spurned? Lol
>>
So I just read a big natal chart on myself. It seemed 80% right on the mark about a lot of things... To my dismay.

Overall I seem to be a contradiction of "great communication" and "can't emotionally connect", "loves people" and needs to be alone.
Also that I am nosy (check) and need reassurance in my relationship (consistently does background checks on my bfs friends, knows their ig, tumblr history, faces and birthdays), and needs to get things done to feel happy but will never be consistent or even able to complete most things I do. Great.

Also, looking at my boyfriend's chart I see I am even below his league astrologically (he's great at making friends, hates being limited sexually, loves to charm and is an even-handed, understanding leader.)

So, big question: can I change my horoscope? Can I make a personality switch that makes me a better person while not colliding fate and my core self in a way that is constructive and won't result in me dropping dead from an aneurysm or some weird Spirit death?
Can I avoid almost all of my astrologically arranged tendencies?
>>
File: 1Aries.jpg (401KB, 1200x1655px)
1Aries.jpg
401KB, 1200x1655px
>>18834856
Well first step is don't be gay
Commencing dump
>>
File: 2Taurus.jpg (399KB, 1200x1655px) Image search: [Google]
2Taurus.jpg
399KB, 1200x1655px
>>18846160
>>
File: 3Gemini.jpg (447KB, 1200x1655px) Image search: [Google]
3Gemini.jpg
447KB, 1200x1655px
>>18846162
>>
File: 4Cancer.jpg (406KB, 1200x1655px) Image search: [Google]
4Cancer.jpg
406KB, 1200x1655px
>>18846164
>>
File: 5Leo.jpg (398KB, 1200x1655px) Image search: [Google]
5Leo.jpg
398KB, 1200x1655px
>>18846168
>>
>>18842385
Fire+Water=Steam
>>
File: 6Virgo.jpg (397KB, 1200x1655px) Image search: [Google]
6Virgo.jpg
397KB, 1200x1655px
>>18846169
>>
File: 7Libra.jpg (443KB, 1200x1655px) Image search: [Google]
7Libra.jpg
443KB, 1200x1655px
>>18846173
>>
File: 8Scorpio.jpg (409KB, 1200x1655px) Image search: [Google]
8Scorpio.jpg
409KB, 1200x1655px
>>18846178
>>
File: 9Sagittarius.jpg (411KB, 1200x1655px) Image search: [Google]
9Sagittarius.jpg
411KB, 1200x1655px
>>18846180
>>
File: 10Capricorn.jpg (406KB, 1200x1655px) Image search: [Google]
10Capricorn.jpg
406KB, 1200x1655px
>>18846183
>>
File: 11Aquarius.jpg (445KB, 1200x1655px) Image search: [Google]
11Aquarius.jpg
445KB, 1200x1655px
>>18846185
>>
File: 12Pisces.jpg (404KB, 1200x1655px) Image search: [Google]
12Pisces.jpg
404KB, 1200x1655px
>>18846189
>>
Do I even bother
>>
What does 'mode' refer to?
>>
>>18834562
So true sags and caps get addicted to us
>>
>>18841028
Thanks Scorpio
>>
>>18843556
She does have psychic powers you are just blind to the magic
>>
>>18846063
At least the Virgos are good people
>>
File: The_f77f88_2012586.jpg (268KB, 487x1188px) Image search: [Google]
The_f77f88_2012586.jpg
268KB, 487x1188px
>>
File: horoscopes.jpg (1MB, 1151x1208px) Image search: [Google]
horoscopes.jpg
1MB, 1151x1208px
>>
Taurus here, why the fuck did I got fallen so madly inlove with a gemini? Though that gemini is like a wind or some kind of fast being. Tsk.
>>
>>18846063

who hurt you babe?
>>
>>18846272
I agree. Anytime I meet a Virgo I feel reassured they won't stab me in the back. I also consistently find they are even-tempered, well spoken, calming and able to settle most situations well.
>>
>>18844448

Libras are shit tier partners, being huge sluts and attention whores and all that, i think they top sags and leos in that department
>>
>>18846333
Gemini. I am so worried about Geminis. I plan to actively avoid concieving a child in September to avoid a June baby.

Back stabby, 2 faced and so easy to drop people...
But a lot of successful entertainers these days are Geminis, so there is that.
>>
>>18846147
Pls help
>>
>>18846147
You can all ways just be your self. Don't put too much stock into the terms or they'll come back to bite you if you don't believe in yourself. Try to just "finger snap" and realize you're awesome in your own way and be happy with it I guess.
>>
>>18846393

people are who they are and charts say what they say, you could always check out your sidereal chart and see if that's a better fit

you're also looking at your traits through a microscope and judging them as negative while judging your bf's as positive and that's likely because you're into him and insecure

every sign has positives and negatives you're probably hyperfocusing

could always actively work on the things that you want to change and not worry about astrology
>>
File: 95973412.jpg (18KB, 326x264px) Image search: [Google]
95973412.jpg
18KB, 326x264px
>>18837020
>not crazy
I'm unpredictable, and I love to remain that way to keep people on their toes.
>>
>>18842427
>TFW Your a filthy Taurus dating a Scorpio
Should I be worried?

Also, what's "special" about a Taurus, if any?
>>
>>18846406
Fair. Very fair thank you.
I guess I was just using Zodiac as a way of self doubt
>>
>>18846436
>be unpredictable
>remain in a certain way for a long time
choose one
>>
>>18846460

wouldn't changing suddenly in an odd direction after being one way for a long time be unpredictable? the two work
>>
>>18846456
Its easy to do that, don't worry. I always say, worry just takes up space in your heart.
>>
>>18846460
>Choose one
You mean, remaining unpredictable is not a feature, or did someone not read correctly?
>>
>>18846436
You sound like the typical "overly-frank" semi-edge lord who thinks he sounds subversively charismatic and intelligent, but in reality comes across as a subculture-obsessed, self-involved dweeb, Prove me wrong.
>>
>>18846432
Thank you! What is a sidereal chart.

And yes, I am super into him and insecure... So... If I gain some sense of appreciating myself I can bring home a good-partner attitude. Thank you for the advice
>>
>>18846463

>worry just takes up space in your heart

fag, which water sign are you?
>>
>>18846469
>Prove me wrong
Can't prove something to be wrong if it's true.
Then again, I joke about half of those stuff anyway so it's not like I care what people think of me. It's the only way we can even be noticed in this world.
>>
>>18846463
Worry makes it hurt twice as much.
Yes it is a space taker... But when we have been worrying our whole life it's hard to change!
>>
>>18846475
You're only noticed because you're a fag.
>>
>>18846473
Intimidated much?

>>18846476
Dont think twice its alright :)
>>
>>18846479
>fag
Original.

But still, I don't care what I do to myself, may as well entertain others of my current misery of being a loner.
>>
File: image.jpg (232KB, 740x1020px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232KB, 740x1020px
>>18846472

this is a sidereal chart (mine actually) >>18836749

the one most people use is tropical (pic related is mine so you can see the differences)

a lot of people swear by sidereal as being more accurate, i personally think they seem similar and the details balance each other out, paint a larger picture and sidereal adds depth

i'm not an authority though, far from it, i've been studying for less than a year and my knowledge prior to this comes from women who have had a thing for/been involved with me

if you go on astro.com you can select the sidereal option from the extended chart selection and see that, you can also see your progressed chart that shows how you've grown and changed and where you're at in life currently which you can add into your natal chart to get a larger picture of yourself

but yeah you're likely going to find his traits more attractive no matter what probably because you're dating him so there's that bias that's always going to be there

that doesn't mean you aren't worth appreciating though, your insecurities only define you to yourself not necessarily anyone else
>>
>>18846480

nothing intimidates me
>>
>>18846500
Good thats what I like to hear, don't act so tough about it. I'm a cancer.
>>
>>18846520

who's acting tough? just being real, i never said why nothing intimidates me just that nothing does

it's not about being tough in any physical sense it's a matter of confidence

knew you were a water sign
>>
>>18846534
You weren't being real though, you assumed too much of me, called me a fag, and now I'm bucking back at you because I like to. Go project somewhere else.
>>
>>18846543

i was fucking around with you for saying some pussy sounding shit, don't take yourself or me so seriously

i mean you can, but there's no point in it
>>
>>18846543

in other words learn to take a joke
>>
>>18846557
This

>>
>>18846553
>>18846557
Nah, I have a good sense of humor. Your joke wasn't funny and it was on me not with me
>>
>>18846561

guess we have a different sense of humour,

to me it seems you take yourself too seriously and if you can't handle jokingly being called a fag maybe 4chan isn't the place for you

it wasn't even about sexuality (i'm bisexual myself), it was just that you seriously said some really pussy sounding shit and i found it funny

so what if it was a joke on you? laugh at yourself a little, you're being a fag about this too you know
>>
>>18846571
I get all that but it still rubs me the wrong way. So what if I sound like a pussy I always laugh at myself, doesn't give you a right to shit on me. Can you see over your ego?
>>
>>18846574

a joke is a joke, it's not the same as actually shitting on someone, you know the difference between a joke and an actual attempt to shit on someone

why so touchy?

seems like you're the one with the ego issue from here, you can't even take someone fucking around with you when you say some pussy shit

are you a woman so you're not used to jokes like that or are you just touchy?
>>
>>18846588

it should say "don't you?" at the end of that first sentence, sorry about that i need more coffee
>>
>>18846498
Thank you. This actually helped me settle down lol
>>
>>18846687

no problem, glad it helped
>>
File: Pisces-Tattoo-Design-Image.jpg (42KB, 1000x1243px) Image search: [Google]
Pisces-Tattoo-Design-Image.jpg
42KB, 1000x1243px
>>18834562
>>18834574
Pisces here. What the fuck?
>>
>>18843556
aquarius here
sry mate but looks like shes about to leave u for good.
u should try with a virgo tho
>>
File: Screenshot_20170402-204144.jpg (291KB, 980x928px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170402-204144.jpg
291KB, 980x928px
What does it mean?
>>
I'm a Caricorn with Scorpio Moon and Chinese Zodiac is Dragon.
What does this mean?
>>
>>18846923
Fgt
>>
I'm a Scorpio with cancer rising. Does this make me more or less fixable as a person?
>>
>>18834856
being gay is a sin
>>
File: 1424425139519.gif (848KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1424425139519.gif
848KB, 665x662px
>>18847049
Whys is that combo so common?
>>
File: 1491033240525.png (217KB, 424x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491033240525.png
217KB, 424x480px
Lazy capri and rabbit in chineze zodiac here. How do I stop being a lazy ass faggot and uncuck my personality?
>>
>>18847497

nearly everything that's a "sin" is perfectly fine
>>
File: 1489642838843.jpg (77KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1489642838843.jpg
77KB, 500x667px
>>18841406
I love Pisces. trouble is they are so empathic and pick up on my self loathing instantly.
>>
>>18843831
>>18843840
wow it's almost as if the stars don't decide what kind of a person you are.
>>
>>18845359
All of this is memes btu that was is a legit meme. You know how to work google, right?
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_anon.17124.39789.gif (51KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_anon.17124.39789.gif
51KB, 670x471px
Cancer here, what does any of this mean? Also
>tfw no Pieces gf

I was so close, yet so far
>>
>>18834872
Extremely common but distinctive personality profiles honed for a thousand years of observation and editing.

Some people fit it like a glove.
>>
>>18843519
What if i am 17 December Sagittarius? Where I am in the chart? Help
>>
>>18834574
It's because you don't listen, dumbass!
>>
>>18846164
I am Sagittarius but Gemini Chart describes me better. Why?
>>
>>18838663
Taurus here, u sound like a faggot honestly
>>
>>18848591
Then you're not a cusp, you're just a Sagittarius sun.
>>
>>18848636
Whats your moon/ascendant my dude? That's a good place to start.
>>
>>18844220
I will say that Zodiac seems too restricted an simple to describes one's personality. And honestly i am more inclined to Psycology theories about the personality topic. How it works or is percieved. We, as beings, are more (in a not espiritual way) I guest.
ITT. Sagittarius.
>>
>>18848675
Sagittarius Sign/Sagittarius Moon/ Tauros Ascendant.
Help?
>>
>>18847506
because god laughs at edgelords suffering
>>
>>18847049
makes you a weepy faggot who crawls in his skin
>>
> sagittarius
> older sister is a pisces
welp
>>
>>18847880
perfectly fine if you don't mind burning in hell
>>
>>18848780
Incest.time
>>
>>18848308
>>18844433
Maybe you oughta look for a different sign, anon-chan. They don't pick scales because they want to. They pick scales because they think they have to.
>>
Libra (Virgo-Libra Cusp) Guy here, and I think I want to lose my virginity to my slutty Scorpio female friend I work with. Should go for it, or should I wait to find somebody I want to settle with?
>>
>>18848980
Beware of the Scorpio female, obsession runs deep in their souls. She might front a casual set up, but harbor other ideas inside. Unless you feel like you'd settle with her, then whatever. I'd suggest a female Libra or perhaps another air sign.
>>
>>18849030
Alright. I've looked it up and it seems that Sagittarius would be right up my alley. But I'm still gonna try to bed my friend first.
>>
>tfw no Cancer Sun/Pisces Moon/Scorpio Venus gf
>>
>>18849083
That's oddly specific. Care to explain?
>>
>>18834562
yoyoyoyo aquarius here. rate me.
>>
>>18849096
aqaurius dating aquarius btw
>>
>>18849087
I have a thing for Cancer girls, the whole cooking and cleaning thing. Pisces Moon is often psychic. Venus in Scorpio is picky, but clingy when they find the right one.

t. a dude who has Moon in Pisces and Venus in Scorpio
>>
File: 1475853549040.gif (950KB, 200x112px) Image search: [Google]
1475853549040.gif
950KB, 200x112px
>Sagittarius with a Pisces gf

>see this thread

>mfw
>>
File: 111111.png (175KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
111111.png
175KB, 1366x768px
>>18834562

but is this true?
>>
>>18849157
If it works, don't let us change your mind. Godspeed.
>>
File: 2543720.png (42KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2543720.png
42KB, 1366x768px
how TF do i read this shit
>>
>tfw psychotic violent selectively obsessive sexual Scorpio male

everything you've heard about us (me) is true
>>
I'm a pisces (male) and my girlfriend is a capricorn. Wat do?
>>
mercury and venus in 12th house in pisces reportin in.
>>
>>18849348
emotions vs emotionless?
>>
>>18848782

hell doesn't exist and abrahamic morality is stifling to human nature and makes people easy to control

there's no such thing as an absolute moral system, and even if there was those beliefs have no basis in fact and don't hold up even when you delve into them from a spirtitual perspective

the only consequences for our actions are the ones that we live through
>>
File: Pisces-w.png (16KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Pisces-w.png
16KB, 480x480px
Fish boys WWA
>>
>>18849199
With the heart.
>>
>>18848782
>>18849464

unless of course you're counting the effect of those consequences on other people

being gay pretty much exclusively has consequences that stem from society holding onto archaic repressive morality systems that have no actual value when it comes to anyone's life

unless they're the sort of misguided person who builds their life around that moral code or even worse (and this is often the case) sees fit to enforce that moral code on other people

there's a difference between misguided morals being pushed on people and something actually being wrong
>>
File: comfynotnip.jpg (40KB, 452x452px) Image search: [Google]
comfynotnip.jpg
40KB, 452x452px
Is it compatible the Zodiac with christianity? If you dont take the zodiac too deep it could coexist with your faith?
>>
This thread hits hard. Sag girl here hopelessly in love with a pisces who loves me back? But maybe? I dunno nobody understands him or something
>>
>>18845745
Ugh typical pisces thinking theyll never be loved
>>
File: 1488913349929.jpg (14KB, 255x230px) Image search: [Google]
1488913349929.jpg
14KB, 255x230px
>be Sagittarius
>never really cared about zodiac shit
>met a girl like two weeks ago, we're quite similar to each other and our conversations are generally really nice
>stumble upon this thread
>ask her about her zodiac sign
>turns out it's Pisces
>mfw
>>
>>18849500

no christianity is anti all occult related things based on the idea that it's all of the devil, this includes astrology

of course you could be one of those christians who ignores it, studies anyway, and banks on forgiveness
>>
>>18844433
>avoid cancers at all costs
You never know when your own body decides to suddenly betray you, anon
>>
Sagittarius male, capricorn female. What say?
>>
File: IMG_1550.jpg (262KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1550.jpg
262KB, 800x800px
I'm a Gemini female, Pisces moon, Libra rising and my boyfriend is (technically) Aquarius sun, Capricorn moon, Capricorn rising.
Tell me what's up and how this relationship is going to go based on the stars. I already feel like he's manipulative and just very narrow.
>>
>>18846473
Gotta be a Cancer male
>>
>>18837020
>Taurus is the master race. We get make money and are good in bed. Also not crazy.
I'm a taurus and I'm the antithesis of your theory. Suck on that.
>>
>>18849747
>technically
You sound like a cunt already.
>>
>>18849747
well you're a gemini female so whatever you think you might be very, very wrong. Geminis think they know everything best. retards imo
>>
>>18849760
He was born on a cusp but when I did his chart it came in as 0'03 Aquarius. Not like it really matters with such a small degree, I guess.
>>
>>18849753

yeah that's what he said, i'm pretty sure i hurt his feelings, but i'm enough of an asshole to feel like it's his problem rather than mine for taking a joke so seriously

so i see no reason to apologize for it, but i almost feel bad
>>
>>18849722

help
>>
>>18849832

i was with a capricorn for a while, she ended up being crazy and way too jealous for me but everyone's different
>>
Cancer here, how do I defeat Scorpio?
>>
>>18849828
Wha...
>>
>>18849861

what?

i just mean i feel bad that he got all sensitive and weird because it was unintentional and i was expecting him to be able to take a joke, but not bad enough to apologize because i don't entirely care about someone else's oversensitivity
>>
>>18849860

>defeat

context?
>>
>>18849861

also he said he was a cancer
>>
>>18849866
Aaaaa I didn't see it.
>>
>>18849753

btw if you could guess my sign based on that exchange i'd be impressed, since you were dead on about his; curious about how good you are with that
>>
>>18849860

You don't, scorpios defeat themselves
>>
>tfw Taurus male in a relationship with Leo female
>tfw been together for three years and barely had any fights
Supposedly Taurus and Leo are woefully incompatible. Doesn't sound like it from my end. What's the verdict?
>>
>>18849881
I immediately feel a fire sign when reading that. Probably wrong.
>>
>>18849887

Knowing leos, she's probably keeping you around for the money and stability
>>
>>18849878

didn't see what? the rest of what was said?

so you guessed cancer just based on one sentence? nice
>>
>>18849869
Scorpio is super cool and stupidly hot.
Plus, they have a poisonous tail after the claws clash.

>>18849884
This is great advice.
>>
>>18849887
Other interplanetary aspects? How your houses work together?
>>
>>18849892
Any chances she'd abandon me in the future, then?
>>
>>18849891

sidereal says i'm a leo with a lot of water in my chart, tropical says i'm a weak virgo sun with a lot of fire in my chart

so i suppose regardless of which system you use you're on the right track

what was it that made you think that? curious

>>18849894

so why defeat them? why not just have sex, mess around, and hope they don't eventually murder you?
>>
>>18849905
Your curiosity to know if I know what sign you are plus your ability to joke with someone and shrug their reaction off like it's nothing. You understand where they're coming from but don't really give a shit which told me you're either Leo or Sag.
>>
>>18849905
Some would say it's the Pisces moon but eh. All three major signs on my chart or symbolically dual.
>>
>>18849907

oh got you, yeah i get where he's coming from but i can't think of a reason to care

funny sidereal places me at leo sun sag mars
>>
how well a virgo grill and a gemini dude will do?
>>
>>18849905
>cancer
>just having sex and messing around
>>
>>18849917
P s y c h i c
>>
>>18849914

my moon is in pisces with sidereal (aries in tropical), but i still don't get wanting to defeat them

that's a lot of work and focus to put on one person towards an end game that doesn't seem worth it

but if you find someone attractive then i get chasing after them for sex or whatever, but past the fun stuff why bother?
>>
>>18849924

they can't just have casual fun?

>>18849926

guess so, i like you, you're intriguing and not just because i'm high
>>
>>18849934
:))) thank you very much.
>>
>>18849934
No, they feel everything very deeply like scorpio and pisces.
>>
>>18849940

can't say i know enough about you or astrology to guess your sign

you're welcome

>>18849944

i understand having deep emotions, but aren't some things just fun? just for the sake of it sex included?

feeling things deeply doesn't mean everything needs to be felt that way

not the way it works for me anyway, i don't think feelings have to always be a big deal and some things are just about having a good time

oh well, their loss
>>
>>18849899

Leos are huge flirts on the same level as sags. So the probability is pretty big when she gets bored.
>>
>>18849965
Gemini Female. I have a decent balance but would say water signs dominate my chart the most.
>>
>>18849965
oh wew a shallow sag. what are the chances....
>>
>>18841406
A Libra will do.
>>
>>18844448
I think Aquarius and Libra are better as friends.
>>
>>18849887

i'm with a scorpio and i'm a leo and that's supposed to be incompatible

but we've been together a long time, we've got our problems and i know killing me has definitely crossed their mind

and then it stops and we can have a good time together so i don't really care

i figure the worst thing that happens is that happens out of nowhere one day and well going to die one way or another so that works well enough

but i don't take it seriously either so who knows?

sun signs aren't all there is to a chart anyway, they're detailed as all hell

it's like reading a really big map and every detail means something that's really long you have to spend days on it unless you don't feel like doing anything else all day to read all of that

there's more to compatibility in a chart and life than sun sign
>>
>>18849965
>some things just fun? just for the sake of it sex included?
The remorse and organic shame that will follow will not be worth it.
>>
>>18849986

i've always either really liked geminis or hated them

not sure what makes it different

>>18850004

i'm not shallow, i'm in a long term relationship and understand that sex can mean something but that doesn't have anything to do with every time or everyone

how is that shallow? it's just a good time and then other times it's more than that depending on who you're with and when it happens

and sharing doesn't count as cheating so having both works out

leo not a sag i said my mars was sag and i don't remember what i was talking about i'm easily distracted

what's shallow about casual sex exactly?
>>
>>18850004

casual sex between friends by the way, not strangers

when it's an i really love you, but i'm not in love with you and if i never see you again i'd be sad about it friendship
>>
>>18850026

why feel remorse over having a good time? how is that ever regretable in any way unless it results in a child or disease?
>>
>>18849905
i was the person who mentioned the cusp of exposure a couple days ago and i've been by resisting the urge to respond to you since then (convinced im conceding some delusion of self-importance), but i may as well.

it's absurd how similar our dispositions and communication tendencies seem... i think i can tell exactly which posts belong to you for that reason. i don't expect anything to come of this post and will likely even be disappointed if it does, but iiiiii just thought i'd reach out. hope you're well.
>>
>>18846574
If you can take a dick, then you can take a joke
>>
>>18850053

i'm high and don't have to do anything i don't feel like doing today if i don't feel like it so i'm pretty good

i only vaguely remember that, but what did you want to reach out and say exactly?

it wasn't that, what you just said is the sort of thing people only say when they can't think of how to say anything

i'm interested in talking and seeing what happens right now, that's good enough we can see where that goes if you want
>>
>>18850047
>why feel remorse over having a good time?
Depends on the degree of development of the individual. Some would agree with you and there is nothing wrong with that; but other who are more aware of themselves and trying to work against their primal selfish urges of pleasure and lust and will seem fun but will ultimately on bring more sorrow.
>>
Just gonna say it. Pisces is evil.
>>
>>18850057

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_LUkErRmHTc
>>
File: b29cf0a65f.gif (74KB, 393x300px) Image search: [Google]
b29cf0a65f.gif
74KB, 393x300px
Sun Sextile Mars master race reporting in
>>
>>18850073

why work against it when you can embrace it? why work against your nature as some sort of spiritual journey when you can easily embrace it other ways

why assume i'm not self aware or have had any spiritual experiences based on indulgence in casual sex?

my experiences haven't given me any reason to believe being that uptight is somehow not part of embracing nature, mine and human nature anyway

giving into your own nature is embracing part of being human, if you never do it you're missing out on feeling that

it's like how an adrenaline rush makes you feel alive, when something happens and you realize "damn i could've died right there" and you feel extra alive afterwards

anyway, there's more than one way for things of that nature to find someone

self awareness isn't defined by your idea of it, it's something people define for themselves

isn't me accepting my urges as a part of me and life self aware on some level? isn't experience the best way to become self aware? try as many things as possible and one of them will stick out, take that with you, keep going?
>>
>>18850105
>why work against it when you can embrace it?
Work against the machine to create inner strife, how would you differentiate between the machine and what is really you? Honestly I don't know either and have not drawn any conclusions on this.
>>
>>18850126

why try to differentiate instead of just experiencing it without sifting through details that don't change the sensation?

i've honestly never thought about it, i just don't see what difference it would make, why the self or the machine would matter, and i see no benefit to denying pleasure to create inner strife

don't people have enough of that without creating it?

and pleasure can also be a valuable experience, i've learned a lot through pleasure seeking behaviour

there's limited time in life so why take it all so seriously and pleasure is part of the experience of life

how can you define life without experiencing as much of it as possible? and how does pleasure cancel out spiritual experience?

i'll be honest though, the limits of my spiritual experience have been a ritual my ex did and what she called a visitation dream from dionysus

she told me if i ever prayed to anyone it should be him, but i don't feel one way or another about any of that i figure i can't judge everything based on that when i haven't felt everything else
>>
>>18849887
i don't see why you two would be incompatible. Tauruses are known to be generous, emphatic and the attention-seeking Leo digs that. it would be more of a challenge on your end since Leos tend to talk over you, can be blunt, but don't take it personal, it's just their nature.
>>
>>18850077
Pisces are pure. Kind of salty but good.
>>
>>18850167

Spiritual experience and development often comes in form of pain and crisis not ecstasy and indulgence. Which often bring about the opposite result.

I personally find it disgusting sharing my body with anyone.
>>
>>18850387

depends on what you're following i guess

i don't see it as a big deal or even necessarily intimate, i see certain sex acts as intimate, but generally i look at it like getting drunk or high or working out
>>
>>18834562
scorpio male dating virgo girl. what's the deal ?
>>
>>18850730

A life of horror if you follow her advice
>>
>>18850748
elaborate pls
>>
>>18846063
>no skill in analysis
>retards
Stay mad sheepboy
>>
>>18850755

You have to be be a man and keep all the crazy in check
>>
>>18850569

>Reducing sex to something mundane like working out is the same as reducing yourself to a sex toy in a gimp suit.
>>
>>18850775

working out is important physically and mentally, and it feels good; all things that can be said about sex

don't get me wrong, sex can be deep and intimate, but not all kinds of sex and not always

i save the bdsm for intimate occasions personally no gimp suit either

i wouldn't be opposed to giving that a try once if it came up though

i really do value intimacy, but i just don't see why sex is intimate all on its own

it's like saying "i love you" to someone and how it can mean varying things, it's all technically love but it's not necessarily romantic love
>>
>>18849860
If you play nightcore they burst into flames. True fact.
>>
>>18834611
Same here, seems to be a trend
>>
>>18850730
virgo girls tend to have a lot of guy friends. you being the jealous, suspect scorpio may think she's cheating on you and can't stand it. don't let your suspicions overwhelm you unless you're positive she's cheating.
>>
>>18850730

sun sign doesn't mean much incompatible sun signs can work in other areas of a chart and compatible ones don't always

that being said i've looked at mine and my fiance's chart together before, and it was accurate in a lot of creepy ways

i've been with a scorpio for a long time and i'm a leo, your sun signs are compatible, ours aren't

our charts have other things in common we both have a moon in pisces, and mercury in water signs and so on, charts have a lot of details
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.