[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summon a demon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

How to summon a low demon to protect me?
>>
Up
>>
Up
>>
Up
>>
Up
>>
Down
>>
>>18834492
Haha you up it
>>
Up
>>
Up
>>
Help please!
>>
>up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start
>>
Starboard
>>
>>18834557
>>18834561
Suck dicks
>>
>>18834567
it gets better
>>
>>18834409
So uh, protect you from what exactly? Seems you may be trading a minor problem in for a major one. Angels will protect you all you have to do is ask sincerely.
>>
>>18834575
From many things. Like summon my own demon, work with them, meet him in his dungeon what he keep. Like this.
>>
>>18834570
wetter
>>
>>18834582
ha enslave a demon to enslave other demons.
this mofo got it. hes gonna do it.
but shit you gotta sacrifice something not all demons take material goods.
>>
>>18834586
Darling it's better
Down where it's wetter
Take it from me
>>
>>18834587
I dont want enslave demon, I want work with he, he do something for me, I do something for him, maby we become friends.
Did I can sacrifisce game win, like in Diablo 2?
>>
>>18834594
Down on your knees
My enemise are threated
You gotta lern how fight better
>>
>>18834597
the only ones that will ever share this is "evil wizards" anyone else will tell you to fuck off.
You got any evil wizards in your town find them.
>>
>>18834610
I don't think evil wizards are true in my town, becouse I'm not from america. It better to summon demon. Tell me how. Maby like it: I summon demon and go to his dungeon to smith a weapons for his army?
>>
I don't know how to summon a demon.
I can't tell you how to befriend a demon.
Why not just learn magic? or Chi?
>>
>>18834631
I don't have time to lurn it I need to do it now.
>>
>>18834639
do you just want a fucking friend.
a fuck friend. a big boss like Diablo to chill around with.
so what is nearby? pets you got a plant you can kill?
The important thing is to channel pain and emotions into the summon. They do not have to be yours.
>>
>>18834610
Hahah pathetic piece of worthless nothing. Do you think one of us is interested in such weak beings like you?!
>>
>>18834652
WHOO~! I WIN I SUMMONED A DEMON LARPER> FUCK YOU ?X? I WIN
>>
>>18834651
I have many bugs in my home, I already torturedone of them and cut off his head in final, and I done similar things as a child. Dit it will work?
>>
>>18834662
Whoo you?
>>
Most demons prefer Macca. If you're low on Macca, maybe go for Life Stones. If you don't have them, just let them sip on your HP / MP. Be sure you have the Scout+ App so you get some Macca and items after recruiting a demon.
>>
>>18834668
It's not a game.
>>
>>18834671
Yeah, it's a philosophy.
One more tip, install the Threatening Aura App and try assaulting a demon, it might join you.
>>
>>18834680
Crying to tears you a tru homo bro
>>
>>18834669

HE made a NEW THREAD LETS go
>>
Summon Abaddon
>>
>be me
>open google chrome
>search how to summon a demon
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html
>follow the instructions
>nothing happens because magic is a lie
>mum rushes in the room
>slaps me 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 10 + 11 + 12 + 13 + 14 + 15 + 16 + 17 + 18 + 19 + 20 + 21 + 22 + 23 + 24 + 25 + 26 + 27 + 28 + 29 + 30 + 31 + 32 + 33 + 34 + 35 + 36 times with my pet hamster
>demon appears out of nowhere
>kills mum
>have no mum
>can't find the key to unlock the basement door
PLEASE SEND HELP
>>
>>18834557
you summoned
>1 demon
make
>1 wish
press
>any key
to cancel
>>
I could share a ritual which opens a portal and lets some demons in but why the fuck would you want that, i don't understand.
I think its best for both of us if i didn't
>>
>>18835491
You cant, dont lie
>>
I mean yeah, sure, summon the guys who have been repeatedly named as evil (meaning they have no good intentions for you and they don't want to work together with you) because that will work out. You'll be fine, anon.
>>
>>18835448
>1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 10 + 11 + 12 + 13 + 14 + 15 + 16 + 17 + 18 + 19 + 20 + 21 + 22 + 23 + 24 + 25 + 26 + 27 + 28 + 29 + 30 + 31 + 32 + 33 + 34 + 35 + 36

Googling that returns this pathologically OCD video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxb5lSPLy9c
>>
>>18834409
Demons will not protect you.
Go on a spirit journey, ask for protection. I am sure some guardian spirits will take pity on you and offer their assistance.
>>
>>18834409
You can start by not calling them low, they are your servant and they respect you if you respect them back. If you really need one just ask bael he's got tons of them to choose from.
>>
>>18834409
I dont know what makes you think a demon will want to "help" you. But by all means, please continue in this fallacy and learn from your woes.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.