[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hat Man and Shadow People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: Hat Man.jpg (14KB, 575x339px) Image search: [Google]
Hat Man.jpg
14KB, 575x339px
Have you ever seen a shadow person? I have. Too many to count. They used to scare the shit out of me. After a while I saw them as a nuisance. But that was before I saw the Hat Man. If you don't know what a shadow person is; it's a shadowy figure standing silently at the foot of your bed. Or they will stand silently still in the corner of a dark room or entryway of a door. Shadow people can move too. Sometimes they'll change size. Once I saw a small shadow in the corner of the ceiling morph into a long elongated blur and fly into my child's crib. True story. My son never slept in that crib again. The way to get rid of run of shadow people is with prayer, sage, holy water and salt. A year ago, I was in my back yard. sitting in a chair, enjoying the stillness. When I see a blurry vision about 20 feet in front of me, I blinked. There was a patch of air that began to look like water. Shimmering water. Suddenly, this shadow man wearing a fedora looking hat comes running out of this shimmering water portal looking thing. And he was running straight at me! This thing had no features other than he was a skinny, shadow figure, at least 6 foot, and he wore a hat. I stood up and about tripped over my chair running to go inside my house. While bolting, I looked back and said, "I see you. You need to leave now!" I ran inside the house and saged the shit out of that place. Haven't seen him since. But it wasn't enough. My little bag of banishing tricks didn't have shit on this dude and his pals. A bunch of other stuff happened after I saw the Hat Man, none of them pleasant. I know that my family life was in turmoil for the next three months. The three month Hell included, but was not limited to; bed bugs, marital strife, nightmares, money woes, electrical problems in the house (shit kept burning out from clocks to computers). I think this Hat Man was a black omen of a curse. Has anyone else had experience with the Hat Man or shadow people in general? Any advice? Thanks.
>>
Experienced many hallucinations on large doses of dph and was completely haunted/hunted by after my datura experience for multiple weeks afterwards
>>
I was sober. Stone cold sober. And it was daytime. Never saw a shadowman in the daytime with light. What is DPH? Or datura? I guess i can look it up.
>>
>>18833742
>Be me a 6ft tall shadow man
>My interdimensional translocation fails and I end up in some womans back yard
>Oh well, it's lunch time anyway
>Decide to ask her where the nearest McDonalds is
>She flips her shit, and runs into her house screaming that she can see me and I need to leave
>I dip out of there
>On my way out I see her throwing sage all over her back yard
>What in the actual fuck?
>>
Oh fuck... I've seen this shit, only once, but scary as hell. When I was about 7 or 8 I was having trouble sleeping. Either with my eyes open or closed I saw a lot of bright red dots, and they started to multiply. Reading your experience, I imagine that those where equivalent to the shimmering water thing you saw, because then those dots started merging together and opening in a way of portals. From the portals I saw a lot of different kinds of creatures or monsters emerge, from things I cannot remember to some thins that looked like classical Universal Pictures shit (could have been my way to rationalize those images). I was scared, so I looked up to a figure of the Virgin Mary and Baby Jesus that hanged over my bed, but then I saw that it was being broken, methodically, by someone thrusting a wooden stick against it. When I saw who was doing that, I saw that shadow, that fedora shadow man standing in my chest. Now, I know what you will think: that was just some sleep paralysis or a bad dream, but the thing that really fucked me up is that I stood up and ran away from my bed. When I looked back I could still see my body, sleeping, surrounded by all these creatures, and the shadow man still over me. I then ran to my mother's room to ask her if I could sleep with her. I woke up the next morning in my mother's room. On the other hand, I know some friends who practice Reiki and that have seen these things too, the shadow men. One said that he was once walking alone at night and he felt surrounded, looked around and saw them (there were some steetlights). He then used qigong to elevate the ki flow in his body, commanded them to leave and they went away. Another friend was cursed by an ex and he saw one while driving, causing him to almost crash (because he tried to avoid hitting it, and then there was nothing). I would recommend doing an uncrossing ritual or looking for someone with "spiritual authority", according to your tradition.
>>
I've seen them in my car too! The first time I saw one I was much younger. I was involved in drugs and had been up awhile. This thing, this shadow demon was in the passenger seat of my car. It was night, I was driving, and he kept moving his arm in a forward waving motion in front of my face to get me to look at him and away from the road. I was athiest then and knew nothing of self protection from such things. I questioned if I was hallucinating. But I felt its energy. I knew it was real. I threw my drugs out of my car window and demanded it to leave me alone. It didnt leave my car But I wouldnt look at it and refused to acknowlege it. It stopped moving. I don't tell people of these experiences because they sound schizo. But shadow people are real. I thought I was the only one who saw them until 8 years ago when I first heard a podcast about them.
>>
I was a fucking CHILD when I saw one of these fucks. I was only 3, but I remember it so vividly. Laying there, on a Disney princess fold out couch was a shadow man. He didn't move, even when I touched him. He felt real, though. I was unfazed by him because I was young and wasn't really sure if i should be scared or not and went to my moms room to sleep with her. I realize now, I should have been Very, VERY afraid.
>>
Why do they wear hats?

I can understand some dysfunction in the brain producing vaguely humanoid shapes, we have entire parts of our brains dedicated to seeing faces after all, it's not a big stretch. But a hat?

I wonder if the hat man is relatively recent cultural phenomenon, like did sleep paralysis sufferers in the 1920s have a hat man? The 1800s?
>>
>>18833965
>another "I saw weird things while high/drunk" story
WHEN WILL THIS MEME DIE
>>
>>18834045
>wonder if the hat man is relatively recent cultural phenomenon
maybe the modern incarnation is the result of one of those trippy underground 50s/60s magic based governmental science programs. they did something wrong and got trapped at shadow peeps.
>>
I've only really seen them while under the effects of deliriants. I posted a thread about this earlier but I think it just died after i bumped it once no one was interested. The weirdest part is in different cultures and religions or cults whatever you wanna call them there are different rituals and customs related to them. As I understand it they are from the void. I overdosed about 6 years ago and I had like it wasn't a near death experience. Imagine somewhere with complete darkness all around but you aren't scared and you feel like it has always been your home. You came from there and you will return there it was like a fever dream but I remember there was alot of them just standing in a circle around me. They didn't really come close they just were around me in a circle rotating slightly and I heard hushed whispers I remember. After that I remember waking up in the ICU with a tube down my throat which was burning and dry as fuck so i tried to pull it out. Sorry for my shit grammar.
>>
File: 2014 thru 2015 New House 038.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
2014 thru 2015 New House 038.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
I've only seen the Hat Dude once. But, he's different than regular shadow people. Have noo idea what any of these things are about. If its just a dysfunction in the brain producing vaguely humanoid shapes then why do children describe the exact same apparition when NO One has told them of such a thing? How can they describe, in detail, these shapes of shadowy malevolent,figures? I guess you can call it collective hysteria. But I have family members, that do not live in my home, and have seen shadow people before. The Hat Man is unique to me and my middle son. He's seen him in his room. I can handle the guy. But he's messing with my kid. What do you do? I'm not crazy & neither is my kid. There's not much that I know what can be done to protect him.
>>
File: poppy_satan.jpg (28KB, 460x303px) Image search: [Google]
poppy_satan.jpg
28KB, 460x303px
>>18833742
Yes, and it was hilarious to me. I was on dxm, I had the lights out and was by myself.
>>
>>18833815
That is beautiful. Thank you.
>>
>>18833815
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLtb74G7T1A
>>
>>18834049
Do what I do when i see Shadow People, ignore it and pray 1 Our fathers, 10 Hail Mary's and 1 Glory Be at least in 5 times rotation with a station of the cross thrown in there on ach diocese... you'll be one step closer on banishing the offending MEME.
>>
File: 1490473574428.jpg (237KB, 1920x1880px) Image search: [Google]
1490473574428.jpg
237KB, 1920x1880px
>be 14
>wakes up one night, sees hatman from OPs pic
>he's standing in the corner behind the door
>nope
>screams like a bitch, mum comes running in
>looks at hatman
>realises it's just a coat-stand with a hat&coat on it
>fuck, sorry mum, goes back to sleep
>next morning, mum asks why i screamed last night
>tells her about dream, I thought coatstand was hatman
>she looks at me....
>"Coatstand? we don't own a coatstand..?"
>mfw i checked the room
>...there was no coatstand
>we had never owned a coatstand
>>
>>18834145
<3
>>
Don't you worry about the Hat Man, he's just about his business.
>>
>>18833742
I've told my story a few times before here on /x/.

Around the summer of 2013 (I think) I started meditating. I had meditated twice before with positive results some years before, but never made a habit of it.

So I begin meditating, and it quickly becomes sexualized. In fact, the very first time I sat down and decided to meditate a couple years prior, I gazed at infinity, felt joy, and got an erection. Like I said, positive results.

At first I used an ipad and its camera to watch myself. Then I got a mirror. In a dark room, lying/sitting still, wrapped in clothes and blankets, scarves, and hats, with a candle lit on a shelf, ceiling fan on, while staring at a mirror, I would let go. I got very good at achieving a state of universal oneness/serenity/joy/arousal/contentment. I could concentrate on the waves of warm energy flow through my body.

The trick to getting there, besides lying still, was to be willing to let go. I would have to wade through whatever surface level life drama was giving me anxiety and then accept the fact that it is temporary, that it will all end, including my life. Accepting death was key. Accepting it all for what it is.

I would think the thought "everything is okay." I guess that was my mantra.

Months later I learned that meditating while staring at a mirror in a dark room with a candle is scrying. I had no idea when I was doing it that it was a thing and had a name.
>>
File: jeepers-creepers.jpg (750KB, 2126x1379px) Image search: [Google]
jeepers-creepers.jpg
750KB, 2126x1379px
>>18834466
During this period of time I would nightly scry. As I said, I became good at achieving that meditative state, being able to quickly relax and let go, focusing on the energy flow up and down my body (over a year later I would learn of kundalini and that so called serpent energy). I was harnessing "sexual energy" and guiding/allowing it to raise and lower from the base of my spine to my head. Through my chakras as it were. I would feel it flow from my head, washing over my face, eyes, cheeks, lips. I would feel it circulate in my dick and balls. The chemical cocktail my brain was producing was pure love. It felt so good. I loved this love. It was not just sexual, but this was definitely a part of it.

I started experiencing sleep paralysis more and more often. To the point that I wouldn't fill with adrenaline, that feeling of utter dread, and instead would sort of accept it and either linger in that odd state or just go back to sleep. I would experience false awakenings, sometimes waking up two or three times before waking for real. Once during sleep paralysis, I saw a skeleton in a pink tutu. I believe this was the same time I woke to seeing an colorful skull on my wall and in response to a question I did not remember, thinking the words, "(because) I didn't have a good relationship with Jesus Christ in my teens."

So, one morning I wake, paralyzed, not inducing fear, just lying there. I am looking at the piles of clothes on a chair. No fear. Then it materializes out of the clothes, a grinning, dark man with a fedora just like OP pic. I could see very few facial attribute besides the grin. There is a small lag between me recognizing it and filling with dread. As panic floods my body, it cackles and fades into a dark mist that flies out my window.

I snapped out of the paralysis, but had the most fear in my body I have ever had. It was heavy in my blood. I knew it was just an hallucination, but I was afraid to move even with my waking mind.
>>
>>18834468
It was at least 6 months later when I learn of hatman on /x/. I was of course pretty shocked. I had figured I had just come up with that image due to the creepy villain from Jeepers Creepers. I am still not sure that isn't the case.

I think the frequent sleep paralysis was a direct result of meditating, of attuning myself to that conscious existence between sleep and wake. Also, lack of sleep and stress were prevalent in my life at the time. This seems to be very common with people who experience seeing shadow people.

Perhaps a shadow person is just subconscious guilt/stress personified visually. I was thinking some "bad thoughts" at the time. Perhaps it was a warning to not do those things I was thinking about. Maybe a warning from myself. Or from a higher authority. Maybe there is a government agency that monitors the consciousnesses who begin to explore the spirit realm, or whatever dimensionally different existence we experience when lucid dreaming/astral projecting. And maybe if they don't want you there, an enforcer kicks you out, or at least attempts to scare you into leaving. Maybe it is just a test, and by inducing fear I failed. Maybe the governing agency isn't human. Maybe it's an alien gate keeper.

Perhaps I had cast out the demon that was possessing my body. Maybe when we meditate, we allow demons/spirits/interdemensional beings/forces/aliens to take over our bodies. I wonder if they have our interest at heart. I guess it varies. And maybe we choose what type of entity we allow to occupy ourselves.

Maybe when the human brain is tired/stressed it is unable to relax enough to sleep deeply and soundly. I experience sleep paralysis a lot when I knew I had to wake up soon and feared over sleeping. And maybe in this stressed state during the transition from sleep to wake, the image of a pile of clothes is made sense by an overworked brain coupled with the fear of being unable to move by anthropomorphizing it into a threat.
>>
File: shadow-hatman.jpg (36KB, 540x384px) Image search: [Google]
shadow-hatman.jpg
36KB, 540x384px
>>18834470
I do find it quite strange that so many of us would not only experience shadow people, but specifically one with a damn fedora. If it were still the 1940's, it would make far more sense. The fedora seems to denote an authority figure to me (autistic m'ladies aside). Maybe the alien/demonic force takes that form because it still thinks fedoras are common.

I was taking various supplements at the time. Ones that would have, among other things, increased my dopamine and serotonin levels/sensitivity, increased blood flow, and provided various vitamins and minerals I may have previously been deficient in. I think these supplements played a strong roll in aiding my abilities. Magnesium, zinc, B-complex, Rhodiola, and possibly ginkgo and boron around this time.

I probably started eating healthier during this time. Perhaps my pineal gland was decalsifying. Turn out that's a real thing. A healthy gut microbiota is key, as it produces vitamin K which aids in proper transport of minerals (so they don't deposit in places like your pineal gland). I've read boron suggested for decalifcying the pineal gland.

I also became anemic, eventually realizing it was due to B12 deficiency (not exactly sure what caused this though). I also experienced serotonin syndrome two or three times which led to panic attacks. The only true panic attacks Ive ever had was during this ~6 month period.
>>
File: sinbad.gif (1MB, 300x193px) Image search: [Google]
sinbad.gif
1MB, 300x193px
>>18834474
I have never been able to allow myself to relax enough to enter such state since that time. Due to fear, doubt, guilt. shame, confusion. There was a popular video on youtube a girl made talking about how to decalify the pineal gland. At some point she changed the title to something like "HOW TO GET POSSESED BY DEMONS - DON'T DO IT!" And talks about how Jesus is the answer. I figure she started delving deeper into the spirit realm in which our truer selves, our roots of consciousness dwell, and had a jarring experience.

I wish I knew if by exploring such realm we put ourselves in more danger or if we are at all times existing there so never in any more danger. I figure there are entities/forces far more powerful than little ol' us and could easily destroy us, individually and collectively. I figure there is an inverse relationship to size/complexity and relative significance. As in, an ant isn't a big threat to me so not only do I not seek to kill it, but I don't even think about it. Though I might kill it purposefully or accidentally and probably not feel too bad.

My point being, we probably aren't aware of how much potential danger we are in, but at the same time aren't even really on the radar of the things that are much more powerful than us.

Shadow people definitely are accurately described as "lesser demons who feed off negative energy." It truly feels like they enjoy the fear you experience. But it's important to remember that you control whether or not you fear. They definitely seem weak compared to us.

Maybe it is a test.

Btw, Sinbad apparently used to astral project until he had an experience in which he entered a cave where he felt he should not be and a being pushed him forcibly and he felt it in his chest.

So maybe there's an astral projection connection to the Mandela effect. Maybe it's a an alternate reality we are collectively subconsciously inventing.

Thanks for listening. Though I fear I should not share these intimate details.
>>
>>18834045
>>18834057
Right? Why the hat. Of course there's even a video game now, so I'm sure more and more people will experience it after knowing about it.

But men don't even wear fedoras except autists. It reminds me of ~50's government men as well.

It's like the archons/annunaki haven't updated their scary humanoid image since the 50's.

>>18833979
>I realize now, I should have been Very, VERY afraid.

Are you sure? If you were in danger, why did nothing (that you know of) happen to you? I mean, if you were so vulnerable.

They certainly "feed off fear."
>>
>>18833815
>6ft
fucking manlet leave my existence
>>
>>18833742
A few times, not as much since I've gotten so older but at least a few times from 5-15.

1. Trying to sleep one night, doze off and wake up to a shadowy figure standing at the foot of my bed. Absolutely paralyzed by fear, all I could muster was prayers (very religious at the time). Clenched my eyes and prayed until I fell asleep.

The most extreme one, it's always stuck with me goes like this:

>maybe 10-12
>home with my dad at night, mom is gone for the evening (had a storm this night and she would leave to go to the church or other safer feeling building. She had ptsd of severe weather from being in a tornado when younger)
>decide to sleep in bed with dad
>in a mobile home, if you're familiar with the layout. You're in the living room when you walk in the front. Door to master bed immediately on your right and kitchen is open/flowing into living room on left.
>stove light is only thing on. Illuminates kitchen/living room and casts light through the doorway of the master bedroom where we are
>the light is shining on the wall in the shape of the door. I'm facing the wall with doorway behind me. Dad is laying between me and the wall
>laying there trying to go to sleep. Looking at the wall and back of my dad's head.
>see a sillouette cast on the wall. The shadow crept up the wall until it looked like someone stood up behind me in the doorway
>defined head and shoulders but the wall completely black from the "head" down.
>assume it's mom. Turn around, nobody there. Clear view of kitchen and stove light.
>turn back around and the shadow is still cast on the wall
>frantically try to wake up dad. No luck, he is dead asleep but he is normally up with a pin drop.
>as I continue to try to wake him the dread and fear grow
>watch the shadow grow taller until the entire wall is black and covered in shadow but the light behind me is clearly on.
>duck into the covers and close my eyes crying until I eventually fall asleep.
>mom comes home the next day
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.