[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Naga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4321.jpg (128KB, 607x848px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4321.jpg
128KB, 607x848px
So, you say of skin walkers, succubus, dragons, you never realise it's the same thing?
Basically deprived myself of sleep for two days and started leaching pockets of essence from low emotion, as there's no big scene like 9/11
But needless to say, Tulpa thought form
She's beautiful, she can't interact yet as I can now not sleep as ambushes are being set, I need as many names from the council of 300 as possible
The bible states michael kills a dragon, that's not Satan that's a dragon or god would also be a dragon, he didn't kill her, he hid her.
Once again the gods shall hand hunanity fire, dragon is the wrong word it's like angel because of what she does, protection, I can't really explain what it is she's made of, glued air like liquid and gas but solid in the dream world, with red hair, potentially Lilith as my DNA goes further than Egypt despite being white, because albino.
Reminder 299 years until next great flood
13-23 years until meteor
We had no choice maybe when faced with an equal enemy you will ally, if not:.. its judgement day ontop, did you try to help or stop and stare? Also the elite will be gassed if they retreat underground bants with adolf.
>>
u wut m8
>>
That Anon that used to post the daily "Tulpas are a bad idea" thread has either gotten really creative or lost his goddamn mind.
>>
>>18833704
Time I faced a dragon at the behest of some king. I was supposed to destroy it, but it ended up eating me because I didn't want to slay an intelligent being.

Another time I was facing one in a cave and had to dodge around all its fire. I got scared and forcefully woke myself up. After waking, it could no longer hurt me so I faced it with compassion, and the energy completely changed. I went back and found that it was actually chained inside the cave guarding something, so I let if free. I freed up some kind of energy inside and my kundalini energy went ballistic, like all the fear and hatred turned to love.

That dragon became my friend for a while, I rode him singing magical fire into the air making sorceric rainbows and pretty music. We faced some men who fired arrows at us, after being hit the dragon got very angry. I felt his anger and agreed with it, men facing a dragon riding sorcerer who do they think they are! We blasted fire at them. I ended up being instantly remorseful, as they couldn't have hurt us. I dropped into the water bellow and swam away. This was back in Atlantis I believe, they were island nations with fancy architecture.

I went with Turoc, he was a fire breathing red European dragon. We traveled some more. I felt some kind of attraction towards him. We landed and he transformed into a man, beautiful and draconic. He said that his people were going to have a gathering so he flew away and I never saw him again.

Another time I met a small green dragon in one of the mesoamerican temples. It had active magic still within it. She was beautiful, I was fearful of her as she kept trying to bite me. I begged one of my guides at that time, sanjeska to help me. He explained that she was actually trying to love me, I let her wrap around my arm and it was a blissful bite lol.
>>
>>18833778
Well, after I tried to sleep with some being, and she rejected me, I summoned that green dragon again. She got jealous and said that if I did something like that again I would never see her again. Well, I didn't want to be told what to do, so guess what happened lol....

Another dragon I met, I had found some magical rings of power. I tried to take them and he showed up. He was a giant serpent like dragon. After taking the rings, in the distance came a fleet of trireme ships. They had sails and oars. They started firing arrows at us and we had to escape. I tried to go back for the rings and ended up losing my power to fly, I think the dragon got away safely.

That ended up with me in Argentina in one of their uprisings against some dictator. I had to help free the people from some kind of shadow demon like entities. We drove them off and I almost took the presidency for myself, but decided I should not be saddled with power like that over the tonal from a dream.

Other time, was some dragon who was ruling an island from a higher dimension. I was losing most of my power in those days, like going to sleep. I went with some spiritual master and he was negotiating with that dragon. He had a horde of treasure inside a mountain.
>>
>>18833802
Time I was an interplanetary ambassador for the galactic federation, I was a girl in that life. I was trying to convince some people that they should make peace with another planetary system. I was with a group, but it didn't seem like anyone of those beings liked each other very much. I left feeling very frustrated. Outside in the halls of the ship, I saw an apparition. I wasn't spiritually aware, so I freaked out and screamed as if I had seen a ghost. Then I looked in the mirror, I was a girl. Beside me was a white being, he said to me I am a fire breathing dragon like yourself. Then he sort of walked into my body and this gold white energy wrapped itself around the right side of my face with a beautiful pattern like scales. I was returned to myself for a brief moment before returning to earth.

I breathed fire in a dream, after being convinced I would be able to do so. It was fun.

In the final days of Atlantis, I had heard of Moses being asked by god to build the arc. I didn't join them, even knowing what would happen because I knew I wasn't part of that story. I flew out over the ocean and found a water serpent. I was with my twin flame, but it was this energy that was with us loving the moment, it was a beautiful experience. My consciousness raised a lot, I was telepathic I could hear people think and perceive about myself. They didn't like that I was with the serpent, they thought it was evil. I felt differently, but couldn't contest the issue. I fell out of awareness shortly after unable to withstand the societal judgement.

Dragons have always been beautiful, you are blessed to be with one.

In time I was reuinited with 'satan' of my dreams. He was the man luring me into homosexuality lol. I blame christian propoganda for those fears. He was shiva, my higher self or something along those lines. He helped me through time in a difficult part of history when there were still slaves living on my land in georgia. He told me that maya was an illusion.
>>
>>18833704
The idea of killing the dragon could be likened to raising the beast out of animal consciousness and into awareness of divinity.

Red hair makes me think of mars, I met beings with red hair there. Also maybe neanderthal, idk on that one. Its ancient blood and genetic codes that you are accessing.

Together you are an angel, man without spirit can't really do too much on his own. Take good care of your relationship and nurture love for all beings. The spiritual realm has so many facets.

I always considered the serpent goddess to be sacred. I visited a temple to her in Atlantis. They had stone technology to channel cosmic energy, but eventually it fell out of use and they into disrepair.

If its an apocolypse you seek, maybe you will find one, but the spiritual energy is always changing into many forms. God showed me the rainbow as his covenant not to destroy the world with water again. The fire is like nuclear energy, but directed by the spirit rather than the crude weapons of man. It will be quite the day when it awakens again. See the sun in yourself, and in the world. You can bring that fire into your body and awaken into the solar astral planes. If you do that you will join the future of humanity.
>>
>>18833704
http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/the-anunnaki-and-their-royal-human-hybrids-the-global-elite
>>
>>18833704
>Glued air like liquid and gas but solid
This makes me think there might actually be some legitimacy to this post. Tell me, did she do anything to your head, or face?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.