[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to become a werewolf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1503.jpg (18KB, 211x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1503.jpg
18KB, 211x300px
Do any anons know a werewolf ritual,spell,curse or invocation I could perform?

>inb4 furfag
>>
>>18833132
>inb4 furfag
Straight-Fur
>>
Not sure. I'm a dog trainer and I just like being around dogs and their happy spirits. Maybe try having a close and respectful relationship with a dog irl
>>
Step 1 - Find a wolf
Step 2 - Fuck a wolf
>>
>>18833222
Check'd
>>
Accept the furries. Love the furries.

Make an account at furmorphed.com . Spent time on the board and learn about self-hypnosis. Practice going into trance at the same time, every day.

After you have earned their trust with a minimum number of posts, gain access to their file libarary.

Find the werewolf transformation file. Listen to it, in trance.

Be prepared for him to say the word "cock". Yes, you transform down to the penis. I started laughing when the narrator said "cock" and it broke my trance, lol.

Final step is accepting that you're a furry.
>>
Stop being a faggot and grow up.
>>
Why the fuck would you even want this. Once a month painful transformation into a mindless violent beast thats a threat to those you care for or are even nearby? The fucks wrong w u
>>
Anon this is heavy shit so just stay with me.

My family on my mom's side had been obsessed with this ritual or generations. Mostly my cousins. They got me to do it once when I was younger, and I never wanted a part in it again. Not for everyone, to say the least...

Materials:
>Something you greatly value and would consider a "sacrifice" if you gave it away. Like a hundred dollars.
>An isolated, wide open location.
>Very comfortable clothes.
>Notebook and paper.

Practically, all you do is go the locations with these items. Sit down somewhere and start meditating. Do this until you feel peaceful and tranquil, like you are above the world. You will know when this comes. Then proceed to the next step.

Next, get out your writing materials. In vivid detail, describe everything that went through your mind as you began your meditation. This description must be very long and detailed. Finally, address this description to "Purson" and write "WOLF" in large dark lettering at the bottom of the page.

Finally, give him your sacrifice. Again, it just has to be something you would regret losing. The most effective would be to rip up a hundred dollar bill.

Leave the sacrifice and letter out in this isolated location (somewhere it will be undisturbed for several days) and leave. The ritual has been completed.

The transformation will come later on. And while you can't predict it, you will know when it is coming. It hits you like a fucking freight train. It happened to me about four days later in the middle of the night.

Good luck OP this shit is no joke.
>>
Start learn about trance and entering the Shamanic State of Consciousness, and shamanism in general.
Continue what you're doing with regards to thinking about wolves. Go into trance and journey to the Underworld. If you see a wolf four times or from four different angles it means the wolf is presenting itself and its medicine to you. Ask it to work with you. With time you'll learn more skills to use in the SSC, things like shape-shifting. The SSC feels more real than here so I think you'll be satisfied.
>>
>>18833318
Can I bury the sacrifice and letter so it won't be disturbed?
>>
>>18833408
Yes, I believe you can.
>>
>>18833448
Thanks anon,is there anything else I should know before I try the ritual?
>>
>>18833470
For extra effectiveness, include your own blood in the sacrifice. Make a cut in your hand and let blood flow out until it stops.
>>
>>18833483
not me

>>18833470
stay up late at night every day afterwards, and do it alone
>>
>>18833322
>Shamanic State of Consciousness

Is that patent pending yet? Sounds like New Agers would buy this like hot cakes.
>>
>>18834525
Trance can be used for other things like past life regression but it's the exact same state of consciousness, so SSC refers to that state combined with the intent to focus on shamanic practices.
I actually stole it from a new age book called 'Way of the Shaman' by Micheal Harner. Not a great book, but it's credited with bringing about the Neo-shamanic movement so a lot of people have read it.
I use it because saying things like "I saw this or that while journeying" can sometimes be confusing. In shamanic cultures people just understand someone is obviously talking about the SSC, outside of that though people get grandiose ideas that perhaps someone saw a physical water buffalo outside their house or something silly like that.
>>
File: usborne-4.jpg (443KB, 1104x886px) Image search: [Google]
usborne-4.jpg
443KB, 1104x886px
>>
>>18834778
>actually stole it from a new age book

Sucks, I wanted to peddle this silliness.
>>
>>18833132
werewolves hate furfags, just you know that.
>>
>>18833132
first you posted the dog dude from that movie of stanley cubrick the shining or whatever,and the you posted the gevuran beast and the black knight satelite BEING DESTROYED and JUST FUCKING SPILL THE BEANS ABOUT SIRIUS DOG GOD STAR YOU DENSE MOTHER FUCKER
>>
>>18836061
I didn't post any of that.I only posted this thread,sorry for not having any beans to spill
>>
>>18836061
T. Mental illness
>>
Found some useful information in Ape of Thoth's library. Go to the academic section and then preternature to find it.

Apparently werewolves as we know them today make their first appearances in Christian times. Prior to Christianity, it was believed a race of humanoids with canine heads roamed the land.

In Christian times, humans who transform into beasts were said to be numerous in Livonia. There was widespread dispute about the nature of the transformation. Some believed it was totally a delusion inflicted upon victims by the devil, while others believed the transformation was an illusion the devil cast over a victim. There were a few who thought the creatures were real and had a place in the divine plan, and in one unusual case a man claimed he was a "hound of god" who's purpose was to hunt witches. Werewolves often play the role of with-hunters in folklore.

So there you go OP. Werewolves are:
1) a delusion from the devil
2) an illusion from the devil
3) made by god to hunt sorcerers

Don't think that leaves you with many options.
>>
>>18835231
Werewolves are just hipster furfags then
>>
>>18833132
Has to be legit, because Vincent Price:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYoLH_rv9i0
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.