[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe cats have special powers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: url.jpg (6KB, 148x196px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
6KB, 148x196px
Pic related. Ancient Egyptians fascination and worship of cats always interested me. I also feel like cats are a good judge of character and have some sort of connection with stuff (most) people can't see or feel. What are your thoughts /x/?
>>
>>18832884
If you are attracted to cats, they might be your familiar.

I believe a cat can be an incarnation of an assented master, yes.
>>
File: IMG_9510.jpg (112KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9510.jpg
112KB, 707x1000px
Cats can't create they can only destroy… humanity has Worship them for a reason anon
>>
>>18832884
Any special power that cats may have, Humans have 9x more.
>>
>>18832893
I was always drawn to cats. I have had them my whole life. In fact, when I was a kid I ran away to my neighbors house to play with her cats cuz she was the neighborhood crazy cat lady.

I'm prob a crazy cat lady now too but idc cats are also very drawn towards me as well.
>>
>>18832898
Cats are also extremely good predators.
>>
No probably not but I rescued 2 cats that were stray so I hope I am in Bastets good graces~
>>
>>18833003
they can see in the dark good
>>
>>18832884
The more you know: Cats are never mentioned in the Bible.
>>
>>18833467
What does that have to do with anything?
>>
They were a gift to the rulers placed in power by the annunaki. The annunaki genetically engineered them from the larger cats on the planet.
>>
>>18833469
cathode and just that
>>
>>18833469
It has everything to do with topic at hand.
>>
File: x1477992568359.jpg (117KB, 600x828px) Image search: [Google]
x1477992568359.jpg
117KB, 600x828px
>>
>>
>>18833467
Oh yeah? Why is there a CATholic church then, huh?
>>
>>18832884
They have the specal power of making humans love and care for them even though a lot of them are total assholes.
>>
>>18832893
Or, hear me out, you just really like cats for one reason or another.
>>
>>18835166
Only if you're a total beta.
Me myself am alpha and omega af, my cats even clean the mess with their paws around their daily rations bowl
>>
>>18833447
Something tells me you are, Anon.
>>
>>18835166
Cats can be trained just like dogs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK3Vk7OWhqk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C-D3bKc7cw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFOGWygL1eo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbhPSgzd024
>>
>>18832898
>can't create
>reproduce

Hmmm...
>>
>>18835166
my cats love me. I rescued them both and I know they appreciate my care for them. They know when I am sad or upset and snuggle with me to cheer me up.

If my cats don't like a person I don't fuck with them.

Anyone that thinks cats are dicks are prob just a dick them self.
>>
OP here

On the night my step mother died (before I even know she passed) my cat was acting very strange. Staring at things that weren't there, not acting the way he usually acts. I'm convinced my cat saw my step mother, or knew that she had passed.

Next morning I got the call that she died suddenly from a blood clot. This was a couple years ago and I still miss her everyday.
>>
>>18832884
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/4761275/Revealed-how-purrs-are-secret-to-cats-nine-lives.html

Purring induces bone regrowth.

So, the special power is: regeneration.
>>
File: supremebeeingIamIam.jpg (475KB, 601x778px) Image search: [Google]
supremebeeingIamIam.jpg
475KB, 601x778px
>>18832898

This is a rather moot point in an entropic universe, as to utilize energy every form of life has to destroy/harvest a higher source of energy to function and continue to exist, "destroying" energy, catalyzing the process of entropy is literally one of the most basic building blocks of life as we know it.

Also, aside from nests, animals don't build anything. Not even bees or beavers. Most of them don't even build that much, monkey and primate species included.

Man stands alone as the paragon of animals.
>>
File: 1486160909987.png (732KB, 691x724px) Image search: [Google]
1486160909987.png
732KB, 691x724px
>>18835420

This. Cats actually love human beings, and we love them back. They don't love the same way a dog does, or do the same things; but it's hardly fair to expect them to; it's like being mad at your dog because he doesn't climb trees or catch mice.
>>
>>18835655
You even posted a beehive so I will assume you were baiting or doing meta posting.
>>
File: avorite.jpg (552KB, 1625x1117px) Image search: [Google]
avorite.jpg
552KB, 1625x1117px
>>18832884
I wonder about cats.
HP Lovecraft wrote the "Cats of Ulthar" and the internet's favorite internet is by FAR the cat, with a close second being frogs.
I feel like cats can somehow always pick up from me how it is I feel.
They are extra empathic for an animal without speech by which to communicate.
It is an innate knowing that is central to cats or arguably larger mammalia like elephants.
>>
Cats are cool, independent. Special eye for a special kind of consciousness. They are domesticated to man but equal in ways. Definitely animals to be treated with respect, as any.
>>
>>18832884
>I also feel like cats are a good judge of character
No they aren't. They're opportunistic as fuck. Don't put your or someone elses worth in the hands of an animal.
That being said they're cute and I love them, just don't expect of them something they're not.
>>
>>18832884
>>
>>18832884
Nope, they helped to keep the gainsilo free of mice.
>>
Yes. I have personally seen a cat hover/hang in the air for a good second and a half.

Also, science has revealed that their purrs are in a certain range that actually builds denser muscles in humans. So, drink milk and pet a cat.

Cats certainly are special creatures, but I don't worship 'em.
>>
Oops, I meant bones, not muscles. Cats help humans build denser BONES.
>>
>>18837889
Wait, How?
>>
>>18837896
It turns out that the range of 20-140hz or so that their purrs operate at is a "healing vibration".

http://www.dailyinfographic.com/the-healing-power-of-cat-purrs-infographic
>>
>>18832884

Cats spread Toxoplasma Gondii which turns men into homosexuals, and women into sluts, in order to spread the contagion more effectively. A thinking virus. Occult ritual sodomy of children probably comes from this also.
>>
>>18832884
Nobody here has mentioned it yet, and there used to be threads on it all the time years ago: teleportation.
>>
>>18837973
Oh yeah. Haha. One cat of mine around 25 years ago or so was definitely on my bed and quite solidly there, and I closed the door and clearly saw the cat still on the bed as I closed the door. Then, I went to another room, opened the door, guess who was there?

Bonus: When I went back to the room where the cat was, the door was still shut and when I went inside, she was not in there.
>>
>>18832884
Yes, I think cats see other dimensional beings that we are mostly unable to see, some cats seem to interact with them more than others, i have two cats who are very aware, one cat who has a very selfless nature and will gravitate to people who feel sad and cuddle them, and one cat who is very self absorbed and gives no shits about anyone, is a bit of a bully and goes from house to house scrounging food, very unloyal, the more enlightened two are very different in nature, one gave birth to the other and the counsellor cat I knew was a bit special when he was born, when he looks in your eyes you can tell he is an old soul. His mum plays with things that arent there and I get a sense of when something is there too, a strange pressure change in my ears and a sense of something in the room and then the cat starts interacting with it.
>>
My cats breath smells like cat food
>>
>>18835673
I agree! Cat and dog love is entirely different, and in my opinion better. I believe they have healing qualities like a previous anon stated before.

Dogs are dumb and will stay loyal to their masters even if they beat the shit out of them.

A cat wouldn't tolerate that. There's a reason why they have been worshipped and associated with magic for centuries.
>>
>>18838670
Aww this is so sweet.
My boys have sweet "old soul eyes" as well :]
>>
>>18832884
Cat people are retarded: the thread.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.