[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make contact?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 12

File: grey-aliens-1.jpg (77KB, 800x586px) Image search: [Google]
grey-aliens-1.jpg
77KB, 800x586px
So I'm reading a book right now (by Montalk) and it details the main alien races that come to this planet. Greys, Reptillians, Nordics and so on.

I've heard from good sources that these fuckers exist.

Question is how do I meet with them? Or communicate with them? I'm not afraid of them at all and would cooperate if they wanted to experiment.

No drugs.
>>
File: broadband_rfi1.jpg (93KB, 751x445px) Image search: [Google]
broadband_rfi1.jpg
93KB, 751x445px
>>18832667
>How to make contact?
Join SETI.

No, seriously, there is this thing called SETI@home, join.
>>
>>18832667
Do you really want to take that risk?
>>
>>18832691
Probably.

Care to go on?
>>
>>18832667
who came up with this shit, like who was the first person to write about the different alien types.

did the guy have all of the right off the bat, of have people just been adding over the years.

it triggers me so fucking much that you have all of this artwork about what aliens look like because it's so stupid and there's no proof.

why the fuck do they all have one head, two arms, two legs. it's so BORING.
>>
>>18832698
Truth can be stranger than fiction.. remember that
>>
>>18832698
>why the fuck do they all have one head, two arms, two legs. it's so BORING.
It's unimaginative because it isn't imagination.
>>
>>18832690
if the stuff in OP is true we've already made contact meaning that SETI is pointless
>>
File: cattlemutilation11.jpg (53KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
cattlemutilation11.jpg
53KB, 300x225px
>>18832695
Have you read about cattle/human mutilation? Are you really sure you are willing to let them experiment on you?
>>
does anyone else think it's odd how unwilling Alex Jones was to discuss aliens on Joe Rogan? they talked about a million other even crazier things but even though Rogan repeatedly asked about aliens AJ wouldn't address it. except for when he told Rogan "you're an alien."

why did AJ dodge this and is it possible to be an alien and not know it?
>>
>>18832730
cattle mutilation was more than likely humans doing covert research into radioactivity in areas near nuclear testing / power plants
>>
>>18832730
I'll gamble.
>>
>>18832736
Why would Alex jones know such things?
>>
>>18832698
evolution, bipedal races win.
>>
>>18832667

>I've heard from good sources that these fuckers exist

Post those "sources", otherwise what you say is bullshit. I can promise you that you won't.

Fact.
>>
File: 1445987576910.gif (2MB, 380x500px) Image search: [Google]
1445987576910.gif
2MB, 380x500px
>>18832723
There are too many reasons for joining SETI, and even if there are already aliens you could contact aliens who are not the shy fuckers OP suggests.
>>
>>18832758
if by "contacting" you mean performing pattern recognition on random samples of the EM spectrum
>>
>>18832758
Can you really trust SETI?
>>
>>18832756
Terrence Mckenna knew about greys. He actually speculated they're humans from the future.

Graham Hancock said he met an insectoid alien.

Matt Kahn talks about Pleiadians.

Search it.
>>
>>18832762
for starters, yes
>>
>>18832755

Stupid. Then why is there four legged animals?
>>
File: contact-movie.jpg (40KB, 540x500px) Image search: [Google]
contact-movie.jpg
40KB, 540x500px
>>18832764
yes nigga, trust jody foster
>>
>>18832667
thoughts on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb18kkVlRh4 ?
>>
>>18832770
the directors cut where they torture her and send back a clone in her place is creepy.
>>
>>18832765

>Speculation

Well go ahead and post those sources. I really do want to be swayed, but everything that is supposed to be proof turns out to be bull.

Mind you, I do believe intelligent life is out there, it's just we've had absolutely no proof of what they look like. Things can turn out incredibly weird in this vast universe, just because we seem like the norm doesn't mean it goes that way for everything else that might exist out there.
>>
File: 1461852071819.jpg (48KB, 387x357px) Image search: [Google]
1461852071819.jpg
48KB, 387x357px
>>18832778
>the directors cut where they torture her and send back a clone in her place is creepy.
>>
>>18832780
I'm not searching for the others but you can have this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5WElscYSFw
>>
>>18832698
>and there's no proof
well, no shit. But a lot of assumptions are grounded in simple logic and are quite reasonable.
>>
>>18832768
bruh you just answered yourself, four legged ANIMALS, talking within the hypothetical bundries that the subject as outlined by OP is clear on the fact that any being capable of space travel, have a level of self awareness or any other trait assosiated with intelligent life is to not be considered an animal.

Does that answer your question? Or do you want me to look up evolutionary facts why some animals have four legs?
>>
>>18832789
frodo put on a lot of weight after LOTR eh?
>>
>>18832803
What?
>>
>>18832792
nothing in the observable universe is logical or reasonable, there are rotating magnetic stars, exploding stars, imploding stars, all kinds of planets with different atmospheric compositions, massive dense dead zones at the core of every galaxy, hundreds of billions of galaxies, fuck off with your reasonable logic.

you are trying to co-opt science and biology to fuel your retarded hippy religion. there is no reason aliens would look like us, NONE, ZERO, NONE.

unless of course they are shitty human inventions, then it makes perfect sense.
>>
>>18832793

Who said self aware beings aren't considered animals? Of course we are animals, just because we have higher cognitive abilities compared to other ones doesn't make us any less what they are.

Also, I was responding to the guy who assumes that in order to be intelligent, you have to be bipedal, which is just asinine considering we are pretty much the only example that we can use.
>>
>>18832789

This guy doesn't say or show anything that proves what he says is true, though.

For all we know (and this is probably the case) he's just some weirdo looking for attention with nothing to back up his claims.
>>
>>18832850
I said 'I've HEARD from good sources.'

I didn't say I was going to prove anything. Personally I trust Matt. He was a disciple of Ram Dass and is pretty big in the spiritual world.

The individual must experience aliens, he can't just read about it and be convinced that way.
>>
>>18832862
>He was a disciple of Ram Dass and is pretty big in the spiritual world

That doesn't really give him any credibility towards his claims. It just kind of furthers my thoughts on him being a nutjob looking for attention.

I don't care what people believe in, but spiritual folk, in my opinion, can't really be trusted in what they say as they Never show proof that what they say is true. It never fails, they claim all these things, but they never have anything solid to back up their claims and just say to "believe".
>>
Honestly ive never bought into stuff like the Nordics and the Reptilians. They're too close to stuff we already know on earth to feel legit.
>>
>>18832885
>but spiritual folk, in my opinion, can't really be trusted in what they say as they Never show proof that what they say is true.
That's true, it certainly requires a leap of faith.
>>
File: C5iqhJdWgAAHdHR.jpg (62KB, 822x526px) Image search: [Google]
C5iqhJdWgAAHdHR.jpg
62KB, 822x526px
>>18832667
go live in arizona
>>
>>18832909
DELETE THIS
>>
>>18832825
>fuck off with your reasonable logic
well, ok. If you disregard logic and reasonable assumptions completely, then yeah, it could look like anything. hurr
>>
>>18832904

Faith is something that I don't have, at least not in the spiritual sense.

Like I said before, I Do believe that intelligent life is out there somewhere, I just don't believe that most need to look like us to be intelligent enough to travel through the vastness of space.

I'm open to anything, as long as there is definitive proof to back that thing up. It's stupid to fully believe in something without question, that's an easy way to get conned by someone who is more intelligent.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles

"""weather balloons"""
>>
>>18832909
STOP IT!
>>
File: 1489506498153.png (10KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1489506498153.png
10KB, 493x402px
>>18832920

Kek

That "hurr" got me.
>>
File: hiss .jpg (75KB, 1006x260px) Image search: [Google]
hiss .jpg
75KB, 1006x260px
>>18832920
it would look like whatever shape it is. da fuck would it look like a little grey demon or a tall blond nazi or a fucking alien from a tv show in the 1980s? oh because the retards who invented them just used sci-fi b movie plots to flesh out the backstory because they lacked the imagination to come up with an original concept.
>>
File: 36917316.jpg (84KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
36917316.jpg
84KB, 460x300px
>>18832909
>>
>>18832909

Hey! That's my area code!
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (719KB, 1735x1671px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
719KB, 1735x1671px
>>18832909
kek there not gonna talk to us
>>
>>18832931
Terence Mckenna had a funny idea that magic mushrooms or rather psilocybin were the aliens themselves, and they communicated through our sensitive minds to show us visions of Extra Terrestrial Technology and Life. This person online was detailing some idea about Phosphorus in Psilocybin.

"I am intrigued that most substances than run American run on are Carbon, Oxygen, Hydrogen and Nitrogen based. I am actually trying to find Pharmaceuticals and Scheduled substances with Elements that are not bound to the four elements above.

This one intrigued me, C12H17N2O4P Psilocybin.

Would this Phosphorus attachment mean anything important?
Is this hitting 5-HT Receptor's differently then other popularized substances because of the Phosphorus attachment?"
>>
>>18832931
Don't believe any of the BS. ANYTHING. Even me. Just start at your immediate experience; your body. Build up from there you life and point of view. We're all acting out someone else's script right now!!
>>
>>18832698
>why the fuck do they all have one head, two arms, two legs. it's so BORING.
Why are bubbles round?
>>
>>18832736
People with real knowledge are hesitant for good reasons.
>>
>>18832667
Sneak into Area 51
>>
>>18832825
>here is no reason aliens would look like us, NONE, ZERO, NONE.
Why is a bubble round?
>>
>>18832765
>Graham Hancock said he met an insectoid alien.
Can you post the video please?
>>
>>18832736
He talked about inter-dimensional pedophile vampire cyborgs. Does that count as an alien? He also talked about a monolith that was found on the moon and one on Mars.
>>
>>18833724
right, so how can he talk about all that craziness but not say 30 seconds about ETs
>>
>>18833741
aliens are too mainstream
>>
>>18833724
>He talked about inter-dimensional pedophile vampire cyborgs. Does that count as an alien?
Why are you assuming they are different things?
>>
>>18833580
because a sphere has the smallest amount of surface area in 3-space.
>>
File: IMG_2174.png (869KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2174.png
869KB, 900x675px
>>18832667
Ez. Hang around this tree and wait for that nigger hitchhiking grey
>>
>>18833812
Efficiency.
>>
Do not bother with any of the organizations who claim to be searching for aliens, They are mainly disinformation networks whose primary job is to obstruct progress. SETI are shills
>>
>>18835529
Why would they spread desinformation about ayys?
>>
Do we have proof of aliens yet? Or just a glimpse of the power that humans could have all ways had?
>>
>>18832888
Checked
Maybe that is the way it works though. I have heard that every animal represented here on Earth is represented in the cosmos by a similar bipedal species
>>
>>18832789
Ah, another archetypal clone of myself
>>
>>18832940
That was a good movie
>>
>>18833828
the most efficient form of movement is geared flight like a dragonfly.
>>
>>18832698
Jesus Christ. This level of pleb. They're depicted that way because that's what case after case of encounter stories claim to have seen. Not to say it's necessarily true, but people who believe these things are obviously going to go by what they have, instead of just making shit up because it seems cooler.
>>
>>18832829
How many four legged animals on Earth have come even close to mastering space travel?
>>
There's stil some debate over what exactly dinosaurs looked like. That doesn't just give you free reign to say "well I think they'd be cooler with spider legs, so spider legs it is".
>>
>>18838703
this was a trick question, proving none of you know where the alien 'types' originate from.

They all appeared in pulp science fiction and fantasy stories long before any alleged alien contact:

>Reptilians = dragon-men, The Secret Doctrine, Helena Blavatsky 1888
>Nordics = Sanat Kumara / ascended masters, Theosophy 1900
>Greys = future human evolution, H.G Wells 1893

Do your own homework kid, nobody has ever seen an alien and gone public with the information, it's just people larping without even realising the original sources. By now dozens of authors have written and rewritten fiction around these original templates. Nordics now no longer come from the hollow earth but from Venus, or is it the Pleiades or is it Andromeda? It keeps changing. Reptilians no longer come from the hollow earth but from the Draco constellation (of course, where else?). The Greys are no longer from the future, or are they? Are they from Orion? or maybe they are just robots, or even demons? Nobody knows, they don't communicate much, just prone and bone.

Garbage, shit-tier fanfiction written by stupid Americans cashing on on dumber ones. If you believe any of this shit, you should feel bad because it's all fucking cringe worthy.

And of course there are dozens and dozens of "new" alien types in case you got bored with those 3. We have blue bird people, and tall grays, mantis and bug types, hybrid types. It's just like pokemon, they keep growing in number and each new set is worse than the last.
>>
>>18838799
>>Greys = future human evolution, H.G Wells 1893
If you think this was the first depiction of Greys you are retarded.
>>
Not green ?
>>
>>18838799 (dubs checked)
I would say it goes further beyond those examples.

Theosophy took literally a novel written in 1871 titled 'Vril: The Coming Race', and built an entire worldview around the ideas explored in the book; which read like a blueprint for probably every alleged antediluvian, subterranean alien group ever claimed in UFOlogy.

Other pulp fiction authors; namely Howard Philips Lovecraft, became an unintentional influence on Maurice Doreal and Peter Kolosimo; two plagiarists who went on to create the Ancient Astronaut theory.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.