[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Great Deception

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 14

File: ue45.png (484KB, 984x466px) Image search: [Google]
ue45.png
484KB, 984x466px
>>
File: 565656ju.jpg (126KB, 845x403px) Image search: [Google]
565656ju.jpg
126KB, 845x403px
>>18832553
>>
File: e5b6y56by.jpg (105KB, 845x403px) Image search: [Google]
e5b6y56by.jpg
105KB, 845x403px
>>18832561
>>
File: 7h57h54.jpg (207KB, 800x300px) Image search: [Google]
7h57h54.jpg
207KB, 800x300px
>>18832578
>>
File: 56j56je6t5e.jpg (88KB, 640x305px) Image search: [Google]
56j56je6t5e.jpg
88KB, 640x305px
>>18832582
>>
>>18832553
Scientists apparently lie to propagate an agenda? Neat, but not paranormal.
>>
/pol/ was right again
>>
WE WUZ NEPHILIM AND SHEEIT
>>
So were the Ancient Atlanteans also white aryans? It was said that they split off to central america, egypt, and india.

Also, From a Biblical perspective. This would prove the Aryans are, In fact, the descendants of the Fallen angels and you guys aren't the hebrews of the bible.

You aryans being fallen angels make perfect sense. It explains the attractiveness and intelligence and how fucking weird you guys can be.
>>
>>18833365
Makes sense
>>
Aryans back then weren't white.
>>
>>18833435
according to whom

not that i believe this aryan bullshit that op is trying to enforce but this thread is full of sourceless shit
>>
>>18833451
Ayrans descend from the negroid race, the original gods of this planet.
>>
>>18833451
second post cites http://file.scirp.org/pdf/AA20120200004_71596882.pdf
>>
>>18833473
if you google that pedro pizarro quote youll find that its fake.
>>
>>18833484
Las indias guancas y chachapoyas y cañares eran las comunes: las mas hermosas y pulidas. El demas mugeriego comun deste reino eran espesas, no hermosas ni feas sino de un mediano parescer. Esta gente deste reino del Perú era blanca, de color trigueño, y entre los señores y señoras eran mas blancos como españoles. Yo vide en esta tierra una muger india y un niño que de blancos y rubios casi no vian. Estos decian ellos que eran hijos de los ídolos.
(in Colección de documentos inéditos para la historia de España, vol. 5, p. 380)

The Indian women of the Guancas and Chachapoyas and Cañares were the common women, most of them being beautiful. The rest of the womanhood of this kingdom were thick, neither beautiful nor ugly, but of medium good-looks. The people of this kingdom of Peru were white, swarthy in colour, and among them the Lords and Ladies were whiter than Spaniards. I saw in this land an Indian woman and a child who would not stand out among white blonds. These people [of the upper class] say that they were the children of the idols.
(trans. Philip Ainsworth Means, 1921, p. 430)

jasoncolavito. com/blog/faking-quotations-for-fun-and-profit
>>
>>18833451
We only became white after living in northen Europe, skin pigmentation changes based on how often we are exposed to sunlight and at which intensity because sunlight is the main way our body gets vitamin D. Over generations our skin naturally became lighter to compensate for the lower amount of sunlight we receinve day-to-day. So naturally when the Aryan peoples were living in Iran, they had darker skin which matched with the climate they lived in.
>>
What I'm curious about is Why the Elites want Aryans to be bred to extinction? What's the point?

Are they forreal about achieving depopulation by controlling all the other races and then causing mass depopulation?

It's so irritating because I'd love to fuck and marry an aryan, but I'm black guy and I feel if i did that I'd just fuck up her genepool. Is this beta of me? Should any man be thinking like this?
>>
>>18833537
Actually I think it shows your part of humanity and intellect

You could still fuck one without having kids
Yes you'd fuck up the gene pool for all the rest of the aryan's descendants

.>why
Because of Jews. They despise whites, specially successful and beautiful Aryan families.

They are the ones pushing interracial relationships and also all the LGBT community (gays, weirdos with no identity).

Eventually they will all be bred out, they don't reproduce enough to refill the previous generation when people from other nations and color have a higher birthrate. Globalization is happening and it will just mean more immigration and trade between countries including more relationships and half-breeds.
>>
>>18833537

>should any lange thinking like this?

No. You're caught up in some lame conspiracy bullshit. This thread is bs, /pol/ is bs and you're being a fag

>Fucking up her gene pool

Get a fucking grip dude

Your 'elites' don't exist. There are no secret jewish meetings to breed out the aryans. There are only greedy people acting in their own self interest. You're making things easy for yourself by blaming 'them'. Stop believing in grand conspiracies, educate yourself and get a nuanced view of the world.
>>
>>18833592

Kill yourself. No major race will be outbred anytime soon.

t. a literal aryan hans
>>
>>18833623
id say less than 100 but realistically...
less than 200 years for you to be gone

200 years...think about it.
its NOTHING

byebye whitey
you'll be caramelized, or chocolatized, or youll have a dash of yellow with slanty eyes.
>>
>>18833617
Don't listen to this idiot
He knows nothing and you can tell...

do your own research and then come back and tell me it isn't real.
ps,. no known university or prestigious school will teach you this but IT IS REAL
>>
>>18833617
no that's bullshit. almost every facet of the American media is telling white girls and black guys to fuck like rabbits. you're a skeptic, I get it, michio kaku hasn't made a documentary about Aryan genocide so u don't believe it's happening. But you can literally just observe the media and see that race mixing is being PUSHED!
>>
File: 1487201760029.gif (871KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1487201760029.gif
871KB, 245x230px
>>18833462
Pic related
>>
>>18833641
you really underestimate how badly us aryans dont want to have a mixed baby. also married to an aryan.
>>
>>18833537
Here you go. Explained to absolute clarity.
http://doclecture.net/1-54009.html
>>
>>18833365
So Aryans good, Jews bad?
>>
>>18833617
See
>>18833682
>>
>>18833495
>faking-quotations-for-fun-and-profit
>>
>>18833673
I mean I can't really deny it, it's hard to admit and come to terms with the idea that ur race is being uses to breed out another and most members of yours are too stupid and prideful to see it
>>
you forget that the swiss/dutch/germans are some of the most racist groups on the planet. they would rather pay heavy fines than to accept immigrants into their towns
>>
>>18833697
As it should be
>>
>>18833676
there's more and more aryans falling for other races. the more time goes the more jump ship.

its not just the women doing this but also men
>more white men are getting married with asian women because white women have become shitty housewives.
>white women are flocking towards blacks and other races like latinos and arabs.

Open your eyes, go to major cities. Youll see a lot of interracial couples.

Personally im against it but you cant deny that its happening
>>
>>18833710
i live in a major city. seeing a black dude and true aryan woman is incredibly uncommon. there will never be 100% eradication of the white race. there will always be elite families making sure their lineage stays pure.
>>
i cant help it, i got the yellow fever. i need to be with asian women
>>
>>18833729
>i live in a major city
where? which country?

It's even been prophetized " Year 2273 – Mix of yellow, white, and black race. New race."

I'm not saying pale skin tones will be obsolete.
No...BUT aryan families will cease to exist.

Blacks and aryan are common here. I live in one of the best cities in the world, in canada
>>
>>18833729
I even found an earlier date
``Year 2196 – Full mixture between Asians and Europeans.``
>>
>>18833764
>best cities in the world
>Democratic People's Republic of Canada
Fucking pick one
>>
>>18833511
>>18833511
Actually neandrathals were naturally white and not of negroid or cro-magnan stock.
The funny thing is dna testing shows the fairer the skin the more neandrathal in it.
Strait african stock has none.
Logic would dictate that we didn't "adapt" to have light pigmentation, but that it is a trait carried over by neandrathal blood.
>>
>>18833773
There`s 5 major cities in canada in the top 30 best cities.

check every website

fucking do some research you ignorant piece of shit
>>
>>18833794
Yeah no thanks. You're being completely overrun with Chinese and Muslim 'refugees', the weather fucking sucks, and the drug problem there makes Compton look like a kindergarten playground. If you take the fentanyl patch out of your mouth you might see that snow abo
>>
>>18833537
Breeding with Aryan stock will not mix up their "gene pool"
Coming from an Aryan, or anyone with logic, the more Aryan dna propagated regardless of mixing is a win.
You could have x kids with a non Aryan, x non Aryan dna is propagated.
Said Aryan you could have had kids with could end up having none, for various reasons.
This results in an increase of non Aryan Dna rising and Aryan Dna not.
However, if you breed with an Aryan the child will be mixed yes but will still have Aryan Dna which if then mixed with another mix or a purer Aryan would condense these Aryan traits in future generations.
The main threat to an Aryan race would be the same the neandrathals faced, being bred out.
If you truly wish to help Aryan Dna then breed as much as possible with Aryans and encourage others to do so as well regardless of their own genetic stock.
>>
>>18833641
Aryan + Asian is a fucking boss combo and you know it
>>
>>18833676
Speak for yourself cuck, the more Aryan DNA infecting other gene-pools the better they become.
>>
lol wut
>>
>>18833831
that would literally make you a race cuck. im protecting MY bloodline. if you dont give a shit about your kid being born with an iq lower than 100 then you deserve to be put down.
>>
>>18833843
Fucking this. 14-88 white pride worldwide motherfucker
>>
>>18833691
Bro think of it like this
if you have to breed, do you want your child to have better or worse genetic stock?
If you find Aryan genetic stock to be better wouldn't you want to ensure your child has that?
Your child is not part of some "genetic pool" they are an individual, their existence or lack there of doesn't affect anyone else but it does cause a net growth in Aryan DNA globally.
So we can look at it like this
Aryan Dna = x
Non Aryan Dna = y
you mixing with an aryan causes
x+1 and y+1
you mixing with a non aryan causes
y+1
which is better for keeping a race from being bred out?
>>
>>18833641

>Aryan and 'white' are the same thing

You're a special kind of retard, aren't you? Read a book

>200years

That's optimistic. If theres a nuclear war in the not so distant future who gives a f about your theory? If there are antibiotic resistant bacteria stems, who gives a fuck? If global warming causes natural catasteophes en masse, who cares about your jewish conspiracy?
>>
>>18833697
>>racist
>>not wanting to increase crime
>>not wanting to increase sexual assault
>>not wanting to increase terror attacks
>>not wanting any of the negative that comes with the immigrant and refugee problem
welp guess I'm racist and so are crime statistics
>>
File: 1480655624410.gif (2MB, 348x323px) Image search: [Google]
1480655624410.gif
2MB, 348x323px
>>18833865
You and me both brother
>>
>>18833864
bitch its not my theory
look around, do some research
this isn't coming from me
its what's happening around you

im just blatantly telling you to your face what's gonna happen without having to read scientific journals and research papers for the past 30 years

fucking dumbass illiterate
>>
>>18833817

Only good post ITT

Everything else is complete unscientific garbage and should be ignored
>>
>>18833865
>implying
>implying there isn't just as much crime, sexual assaults and "terror attacks" (which are rare btw) when you have the same nation of people

and fuck yes im racist and proud

>not white or aryan
>>
>>18833865
i know the statistics. the facts are overwhelming. its pathetic than black lives matter videos can literally get 8 million views and likes on facebook. the amount of misguided sympathy for blacks is incredible. the media has truly brainwashed blacks and the leftists. it doesnt matter how many citations i provide showing crime statistics, those facts are wrong and im a racist.
>>
File: buzzwords.gif (779KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
buzzwords.gif
779KB, 500x500px
>>18833697
>>
>>18833898
>those facts are wrong and im a racist
Just keep that to yourself and maybe show your close family or friends/gf

there's no point going online trying to change people's minds
>>
>>18833843
Yeah I'm the cuck because I plan on breeding a fuck ton with Aryans as well as non Aryans.
It's a numbers game dipshit, improve their genepools, increase your own.
There is literally only two ways to make an Aryan world.
A: out breed
B: out kill
So unless you plan on bombing some 3rd world countries to ash, suck it up and get yellow curry and jungle fever
>>
>>18833916
but there is. i dont give a shit about what people think of me. for every 100 people i present said facts to, if only 1 person wakes up and truly examines what is going on, then i have succeeded.
>>
>>18833870
my nig
>>
>>18833888
My nig
I'm glad at least one person has basic math skills here
>>
>>18833710
>white dude
>married and procreated with mexican/native

Lot of white dudes with mexican chicks here in AZ
>>
>>18833926
do you not see what is going on overseas? the amount of war and genocide? i dont have to do shit. they are killing themselves off. did you protest trumps attempt to stop middle eastern immigrants? if not then you are like the majority of people who sat back and thought that maybe its not such a bad fucking idea
>>
>>18833697
Why is it good to force foreigners on people that don't want them?

Where's the virtue in that?
>>
>>18833890
>>greentext isn't exclusive to "implying"
>>I didn't imply shit I strait up said it
>>You are an illiterate nigger that can't look up crime statistics apparently
>>yes all countries accepting refugees and immigrants have had a rise in crime, sexual assaults and terror attacks
>>
>>18833898
It's a culture problem though
If any race is truly superior, it is the responsibility of theirs to help the lesser races.
>>
>>18833942
you assume i think its a bad thing. im proud of my people that stood the fuck up and said we dont want your kind in my city
>>
>>18833941
I see them out breeding us on a major scale, of course sandniggers shouldn't be here that is mainly a culture problem however.
>>
File: tumblr_mcl7yb4Sgn1qe5ugfo3_500.gif (449KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcl7yb4Sgn1qe5ugfo3_500.gif
449KB, 500x281px
>>18833817
>It's not breeding out the Aryans
>it's Aryans infecting the gene pool

Reminds of this episode of IASIP
>>
Dawn of Chinese Civilization

79:6.1 (884.4) Sometime after driving the red man across to North America, the expanding Chinese cleared the Andonites from the river valleys of eastern Asia, pushing them north into Siberia and west into Turkestan, where they were soon to come in contact with the superior culture of the Andites.

79:6.2 (884.5) In Burma and the peninsula of Indo-China the cultures of India and China mixed and blended to produce the successive civilizations of those regions. Here the vanished green race has persisted in larger proportion than anywhere else in the world.

79:6.3 (884.6) Many different races occupied the islands of the Pacific. In general, the southern and then more extensive islands were occupied by peoples carrying a heavy percentage of green and indigo blood. The northern islands were held by Andonites and, later on, by races embracing large proportions of the yellow and red stocks. The ancestors of the Japanese people were not driven off the mainland until 12,000 B.C., when they were dislodged by a powerful southern-coastwise thrust of the northern Chinese tribes. Their final exodus was not so much due to population pressure as to the initiative of a chieftain whom they came to regard as a divine personage.

79:6.4 (885.1) Like the peoples of India and the Levant, victorious tribes of the yellow man established their earliest centers along the coast and up the rivers. The coastal settlements fared poorly in later years as the increasing floods and the shifting courses of the rivers made the lowland cities untenable.
>>
>>18833967
79:6.5 (885.2) Twenty thousand years ago the ancestors of the Chinese had built up a dozen strong centers of primitive culture and learning, especially along the Yellow River and the Yangtze. And now these centers began to be reinforced by the arrival of a steady stream of superior blended peoples from Sinkiang and Tibet. The migration from Tibet to the Yangtze valley was not so extensive as in the north, neither were the Tibetan centers so advanced as those of the Tarim basin. But both movements carried a certain amount of Andite blood eastward to the river settlements.

79:6.6 (885.3) The superiority of the ancient yellow race was due to four great factors:

79:6.7 (885.4) 1. Genetic. Unlike their blue cousins in Europe, both the red and yellow races had largely escaped mixture with debased human stocks. The northern Chinese, already strengthened by small amounts of the superior red and Andonic strains, were soon to benefit by a considerable influx of Andite blood. The southern Chinese did not fare so well in this regard, and they had long suffered from absorption of the green race, while later on they were to be further weakened by the infiltration of the swarms of inferior peoples crowded out of India by the Dravidian-Andite invasion. And today in China there is a definite difference between the northern and southern races.

79:6.8 (885.5) 2. Social. The yellow race early learned the value of peace among themselves. Their internal peaceableness so contributed to population increase as to insure the spread of their civilization among many millions. From 25,000 to 5000 B.C. the highest mass civilization on Urantia was in central and northern China. The yellow man was first to achieve a racial solidarity — the first to attain a large-scale cultural, social, and political civilization.
>>
>>18833951
im not opposed to that either. im all for the progression of other people. i dont give a shit what color your skin is. as long as you are contributing to the betterment of humanity as a species then i have your back. but if you want to sit there and blame everyone else for your shitty life and beg for somebody else to somehow provide you with a free ride then you deserve to be put down.
>>
>>18833969
79:6.9 (885.6) The Chinese of 15,000 B.C. were aggressive militarists; they had not been weakened by an overreverence for the past, and numbering less than twelve million, they formed a compact body speaking a common language. During this age they built up a real nation, much more united and homogeneous than their political unions of historic times.

79:6.10 (885.7) 3. Spiritual. During the age of Andite migrations the Chinese were among the more spiritual peoples of earth. Long adherence to the worship of the One Truth proclaimed by Singlangton kept them ahead of most of the other races. The stimulus of a progressive and advanced religion is often a decisive factor in cultural development; as India languished, so China forged ahead under the invigorating stimulus of a religion in which truth was enshrined as the supreme Deity.

79:6.11 (885.8) This worship of truth was provocative of research and fearless exploration of the laws of nature and the potentials of mankind. The Chinese of even six thousand years ago were still keen students and aggressive in their pursuit of truth.

79:6.12 (885.9) 4. Geographic. China is protected by the mountains to the west and the Pacific to the east. Only in the north is the way open to attack, and from the days of the red man to the coming of the later descendants of the Andites, the north was not occupied by any aggressive race.

79:6.13 (886.1) And but for the mountain barriers and the later decline in spiritual culture, the yellow race undoubtedly would have attracted to itself the larger part of the Andite migrations from Turkestan and unquestionably would have quickly dominated world civilization.
>>
>>18833963
For every pure non Aryan child born
That is one non Aryan to further out breed Aryans
For every Pure Aryan child born
That is one Aryan to further out breed non Aryans
For every mixed child born
That is a neutral, no loss to either side.
However if all non aryans are breeding with aryans, and aryans breed with aryans as well, that is a pure gain for aryans and a "whitewashing" over time
>>
>>18833710
>white women are flocking towards blacks and other races like latinos and arabs.
Top kek. /r9k/ detected. White women are the least likely to race mix out of all races. Try again, cuck.
>>
File: AryanChina.png (3MB, 820x1839px) Image search: [Google]
AryanChina.png
3MB, 820x1839px
>>
File: AryanChina2.png (4MB, 1024x2205px) Image search: [Google]
AryanChina2.png
4MB, 1024x2205px
>>
File: 1486977138969.jpg (93KB, 629x476px) Image search: [Google]
1486977138969.jpg
93KB, 629x476px
>>
File: 1488797727470.png (325KB, 1260x2168px) Image search: [Google]
1488797727470.png
325KB, 1260x2168px
>>18833888
>>18833831
>>18833856

these people are idiots, don't listen to them
>>
>>18833691
>ur
TO THE OVENS!
>>
>>18833462
LMAO Get out of here.
>>18832561 <-------- Says otherwise
> We was Kangs is a meme, I'm sorry but black people are the lowest form of people. Followed by mexicans, I'm Hispanic so believe me I'm not happy about this inconvenient truth.
>>
>>18834923
¡MI HERMANO!

It's a bit weird to think about, but yeah.
>>
>>18833511
Let me guess you learned that in your African Studies class....

Consider this
> Aryans spliced from Alien DNA aka "Children of the gods"
Fair skin, high intelligent, attractive people
> Africans/ Black people spliced from monkeys
Dark skin, low intelligence, very unattractive people
> Koreans are spliced from Crab people lol
>>
>>18834946
this is a blue board
>>
>>18834930
yes but you niggas are the literal descendants of fallen angels. the white man IS THE DEVIL!

it was true all along!
>>
Good to see I don't even have to go to /pol/ today

White is right
>>
>>18833689
Not only did I find find the source, as cited by the image, and as quoted by the post you're quoting, but I found a dozen other sources with the same quote, not linked to that particular book. Indeed, the book itself cites part of these sources, and the sources are up and readily available still. So I'm not really sure why you think it's fake at this point. The image provided a source, someone else provided a source, and both of these sources point to the information they themselves are based on, on top of other works citing similar sources or similar information.

It's actually not the first time blonde or red haired, blue green or gray eyed, people's have been noted to exist in the Americas.

It's actual a well founded concept, not some conspiracy theory, some Europeans built primitive boats, and sailed between ice sheets, until they reached the Americas. This is pre-viking. The bones of people with Caucasoid features, tools made from stone and bone that test back to Europe, and tool making styles and methods that match European tool making styles and methods are all on show in the Americas.

The theory (it is a theory, but the physical proof is there) suggests that the Americas were accessed in three ways. South America by Island Hopping across the Pacific, Across the Atlantic to the Americas by ancient Europeans and across the land bridge by Asiatic peoples.

There are three features sets in the native Americas, and in the area of the U.S. now you see Natives that have native hair and coloring but Europeans crooked noses, often taller than other natives who were descended from pure asian stock. Very early explorers of the Americas noted coming across natives with blonde or red hair, blue green or gray eyes, from time to time, and not just in south america. It's often been dismissed as early explorers breeding with the locals, but, a good deal of findings since suggest otherwise.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 212x165px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 212x165px
>>18832553
Tfw white and at the end of my race
Tfw cornered
Tfw genetics are too attractive
>>
>>18833641
74 attempted genocides against the Yazidi people. Who have white traits pop up amongst them quite often. 74. Attempting to wipe out white Yazidis or all Yazidis depending on the particular genocide. They're currently enduring the 74th now, as ISIS attempt to wipe out white Yazidis entirely. 74 genocides. Not over the last year. Not over the last decade. Not over the last hundred years. Genocides against these people go so far back, that it's only 74 because prior to the first against the Yazidi people, they were not yet called Yazidis.

The attempts to wipe out white traits from the Yazidi people and their pre-Yazidi ancestors go back over a thousand years. Over a thousand years of trying to wipe out white traits from them.

No one has succeeded to this day. Even ISIS is failing at it.

Wiping out white genetics is not so easy as you've been taught, mostly because a lot of what you've been taught has been miscommunication, or outright wrong. Yes, there are dominant genetics out there, but they're only barely more likely to show up than the traits they outclass. The most common thing to show up are middle ground traits. Not as dark as the dark parent, not as light as the light parent. Not as straight haired as the pale parent, not as tight curled hair as the dark parent. Yes, the traits could show up in the dark or light parent's form, more likely the dark, but both are less likely than a middle ground of features.

And recessive traits can pop up generations upon generations in. It's why the lie about red heads going extinct is, in fact, a lie. There are dominant genes, but there are also other factors. If it was as easy to wipe a race, any race, as all that, white people would have been wiped out a very, very long time ago.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.