[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A question to fellow anons and mods on 4chan!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

I know i sound very paranoid now, but sometimes it feels like when someone posts things e.g. UFO cases that may be legit, i always notice anons spamming random shit just to misslead you from the topic, or claiming it was debunked when it in fact wasn't.. Is this website swarmed by CIA agents, or is literally everyone (including mods) just fucking with you all the time??
>>
>>18832549
Take your whining to /qa/

Everyone shitposts on /x/, on 4chan in general. Nobody is out to get you, so stop making useless threads.
>>
>>18832549
I am an actual UFO unbeliever (if that is what you can call), and I can vouch trolling happens.
>>
Shove your vouchers up your ass cock sucka
>>
File: IMG_2850.png (868KB, 1169x6371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2850.png
868KB, 1169x6371px
>>18832549
Pic related.
>>
>>18833163
Why have such a complex system employed for such things
>>
>>18832549
they're not CIA, but they are a bunch of different small time secret societies and rogue anons who just don't want everyone to know the truth. For good reason, as the wrong person understanding these things will invariably use them for the wrong purposes such as hurting other people or petty revenge.
>>
>>18833181
Good question. This is where some news starts. /x/, all of 4chan and a few other image boards. This is where things gain traction, or get shot full of holes. Nobody is out to get anyone, individually. But people are here sometimes, to try and influence our response.
>>
>>18833193
Good thing its all out in the open now hopefully coming to an end
>>
>>18832549
I was thinking about that earlier.
Especially posts that stuff like "put it in your ass" etc...
It's just tasteless and ridiculous at the same time. The /pop/tards are easy to deal with. You just ignore them.
>>
File: beachpickinin.jpg (145KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
beachpickinin.jpg
145KB, 960x540px
We have to immediately, greatly reduce the impact of human
consumption on nature and wildlife. Very few people want to live on a
dead, desert planet, with no nature or wildlife. This is the stark reality the
planet faces in as little as a few generations. We must abolish industrial
mass production as soon as possible.
>>
>>18832549
anonymous fora are the battleground of egos. there is no need for agents to handle this when we are willing to attack eachother in order to feel the least bit superior anyway because of the diseased social system we live in.
>>
File: Tusken_Raiders_hiding1.jpg (141KB, 678x641px) Image search: [Google]
Tusken_Raiders_hiding1.jpg
141KB, 678x641px
>>18833269
>>18833269
>Very few people want to live on a
>dead, desert planet, with no nature or wildlife.
>>
>>18832549
>i always notice anons spamming random shit
welcome to 4chan
>claiming it was debunked when it in fact wasn't
thats just you or them being misinformed. I am at least sure, that anons at least do keep bringing up shit that was debunked. Again and again and again. They are completely resistant to change their viewpoint no matter how much speaks against it

So, go on blaming it on le shills and mods
>>
File: 911obiwan.jpg (44KB, 545x677px) Image search: [Google]
911obiwan.jpg
44KB, 545x677px
>>18833288
>https://clyp.it/5rb3vjsp
>>
File: enlightened spin.gif (48KB, 250x103px) Image search: [Google]
enlightened spin.gif
48KB, 250x103px
>>18832549
Dogs can talk
>>
File: hategrade.jpg (341KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
hategrade.jpg
341KB, 1536x2048px
>>18832549
I hate to break it to you OP, but 4chan has been infiltrated and controlled for at least 3 or 4 years now. Look at this "social media report card" which grades sites based on how they deal with "terrorism and hate". Notice someone missing? Reddit is there, cripplechan is there, so why not 4chan? Surely the site known as the internet hate machine and dared to mess with football would be notable enough to earn a spot on that list. Or could it be that we're already in their pocket and they don't have to worry about grading us in an attempt to shame the moderation into being more strict.
>>
>>18833545
4chan is antisocial media.

but so is cripchan so... good question.
>>
>>18833181
I don't doubt they spam some of the cia threads, but this looks like something some butthurt conspiracy theorist wrote to justify why their threads all end up the same way.
>>
>>18832549
Yeah I don't believe in any of the stuff posted here but some posters are trying way too hard to take the attention away from certain topics. It almost has the opposite effect.
>>
>>18832549
>Literally everyone (including mods) it's just fucking with you all the time.

This it's the only real answer.
>>
>>18832549
been lurking and posting here for a few years, there's defiantly threads beings removed that shouldn't be and at the same time threads that just resemble spam are all over the front page. Who knows why but it happens all you have to do is look through the archives.

sometimes i just search deleted threads to see what has been going missing and read threads that were pruned for no reason

conclusion: mods are fucking assholes
>>
I assume our ancestors were not idiots or crazy.

Imagine everything they wrote they genuinely experienced. No real proof of aryans, but we all know they are real.

Pyramids weren't built with copper tools.

Incan structures weren't built by idiot savages.
>>
>>18832565
STFU asshole, if you don't like this thread GTFO
There are some of us who support OP and his concern.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.