[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ThePolishiedKnobs alien videos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

Is his videos legit or CGI? It’s not a puppet btw i think i even saw the fucker blink..

https://youtu.be/Ekb1v7B5rK4
>>
>>18832248
Puppets can blink
>>
>>18832248
Fake and gay
>>
File: pn alien compare copy.jpg (46KB, 284x159px) Image search: [Google]
pn alien compare copy.jpg
46KB, 284x159px
It's bull. In the picture you provided, it's one of those inflatable alien toys. In the newer ones, it's a puppet, you can even see the box it's sculpted on peeking below the grass.
>>
File: pn alien comparison.jpg (154KB, 630x347px) Image search: [Google]
pn alien comparison.jpg
154KB, 630x347px
>>18832406
>>
File: polished 2.png (200KB, 855x469px) Image search: [Google]
polished 2.png
200KB, 855x469px
>>18832406
The second "alien"
>>
File: polished 2 highlight.jpg (120KB, 855x469px) Image search: [Google]
polished 2 highlight.jpg
120KB, 855x469px
>>18832420
Here's the hard edge of the box it's mounted on.
>>
>>18832248
>HOLY SHIT GLIBGLOB PULL THE SPACESHIP OVER THESE TACOS ARE RUNNING RIGHT THROUGH ME
>OVER THERE IN THAT FIELD LAND QUICKLY MY ASSHOLE IS EXPLODING
>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>wtf.. why is this creepy guy filming me?
>>
>>18832428
If this was a show i'd watch the hell out of it.
>>
>random cancer video
>youtube
>''is it real guys?''

It's as real as it gets, just like every other alien video.
>>
>>18832248
Polished knob is notorious for faking videos. He's constantly pestering other paranormal youtube channels to feature his videos. With the way he behaves, it wouldn't surprise me if OP is actually him trying to draw in more views.
>>
>>18832428
lmao
>>
He's been making vids for at least 2 years. You'd think if it was an actual problem, he'd just throw out a bunch of bear traps for the thing.
>>
File: 1461981186949.gif (364KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
1461981186949.gif
364KB, 540x300px
Oh shit, I rember watching him way back when. Close to a decade by now, I'm sure. I was pretty convinced by his stuff back then, not aure how well it holds up now.
>>
Why does everybody just assume that aliens would look so much like humans or that they'd even blink. If there was a creature that developed on a totally different planet in such different circumstances it would probably look nothing like us. I actually think that if aliens existed they'd probably look like something we can't even imagine.
>>
What do you guys think of these two videos? I've never seen them talked about much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9a2PWStakQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4Srz-xpTik
>>
>>18834774
both confirmed fakes, but i'll never know how he got the puppet in the 2nd video to blink or breathe like that.
>>
>>18834892
The first video is not confirmed fake you goverment shill
>>
File: ayyy.jpg (62KB, 634x408px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.jpg
62KB, 634x408px
>>18835058
websites online claim that russian police got worried (they thought it was a dead child) so they investigated it, and the kids that made the video got scared and showed them the doll they used, it was a mixture of chicken skin and plaster.

it's fine if you don't believe the story debunking it, but im satisfied it was a hoax.
>>
>>18835058
oh wait my bad i got it confused with this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n16Iwgzm0Nw

ur right that one is not proven fake.
>>
>>18835113
They told people that they made the alien themselfs just right after they had a talk with the KGB, hmm...
>>
>>18832406
Is this the level of cointelpro right now? Hardly need a degree from Stanford for this.
>>
every single video with aliens with this level of density is fake as fuck people
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.