[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP PLEASE READ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170329_202233.jpg (4MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170329_202233.jpg
4MB, 3120x4160px
Km living in eastern europe because of work.
I found an apartment for very cheap rent. Its an xixth century house. I havent sleeped more than 2 hours straight since i got here. There is this sealed attic in my room, like there is no door it looks sealed on purpose but i can still notice the lines.
Suddenly its fucking cold and i have heater, i see fucking weird movents just on the lĂ­mit of my field of vision and these fucking weird nightmare every night. Its very short, but every fucking night, the door of the attic pops off and this ladder comes down crashing and i run for the door but when i reach were the door is, its just wall. Then i wake up. And every day i have to open all the windows to vent the apartment. Ill put photos
I have never beleived un this shit and i think its just my brain connecting stuff but i just have this stress like inside me i dont want to be here.
Also from the 4 rooms of the house for rent, its just me living here which is weird because of the price. Tomorrow ill call the landlord
Ill post photos
>>
>>18832189
that could be an old vent that was rerouted through the house elsewhere, and they patched it shitty. I had two spots like that when I bought my house.
>>
You have my interest
>>
I'm sure you have already been given all the standart answers to your problem (it's an old vent making weird subsonic noises and fucking with your head, there could be a gas leak or a draft, whatever) so if you still aren't satisfied, I suggest you do a cleanse of the place.

The idea is to claim ownership of the place. At the very least, you're staying with express permission from the actual owner of the place, through a contract, so that means that if there's anyone meant to be in that space, it's you. You need to remind yourself and the place of this fact.

>Step 1: Clean thoroughly. Decorate, even if it's only a couple shitty potted plants. Rearrange something to suit your taste; you can rotate the chairs and table, whatever.

>Step 2: Mark your property. Some people go the full "blood, spit and piss" route, but that's for more permanent residences. You can just put up a couple symbols of whatever faith you profess, as long as they mean "protection" and are tied to the home. (or you can make a sigil meaning "this place is mine and only those I allow as my guests can come in". That always works) Put them up on the doorways and windows.

>Step 3: if you're still having trouble, you can smoke the whole house with rosemary and ruta, or the next time your sleep is interrupted you can get up, turn on all the lights, and tour the house banging pots and pans together until you're sure even the meanest entity would have fled.

Hope this helps
>>
I mean what is your goal here?

The dream you are interpreting as an nightmare is an open invitation, the doorway opening and ladder lowering is an express message:

>"Climb me."

Things often sound louder in dreams, or move slower, reality is distorted.

The question is,
>can we identify what is inviting you
>do you want to explore further
>or get rid of this sensation

It will go away on its own eventually if you do nothing. Look mate, reality is a tricky thing to grab a hold of. You can get chatty with your landlord or some of the nearby neighbours about hearing weird noises, or maybe the history of the building you live in if you curious.

To close the doorway is simple, do you have any strong religious or spiritual faith? We need a point around which to harness your will or intention.

If you are a strict secular person with a wholly rational view of the world look at it as an experiment in overcoming an imaginary bias due to faulty wiring in your brain. In this case, you need an object of sentimental value or maybe something that represents your love, passion or interests.
>>
Im shitting bricks
Its not letting me upload more photos but i cheked and they are inside the size limit and my phone just rebooted.
Maybe i shouldnt have open this thread. Im staying up all night drinking whisky
>>
>>18832238
I am catholic and i have a crucifix but jesus has like fallen from the cross, it was glued.
A very weird thing is the dust, like i completely clean it and the next day it looks like a 100 year old cript.
The only noise i hear is early in the morning like at 5 am. A taping that sounds like it goes around the walls of the flat.
If a do all that is there a possibility that if there is 'something' it might get angry?
>>
>>18832238
Fuck no i dont want to climb up there, i dont want to find something ill regret
>>
>>18832262
>might get angry
it can't hurt you without your permission
follow the advice of: >>18832237

glue jesus back on c'mon anon, he fell for your sins.

Of course.. you could hang the crucifix upside down and go full immersion roleplay mode, start drawing summoning circles in the dust, maybe sacrifice a small goat, think about it, how many people get the chance to go head to head with an immortal. With the right metal you can bind any creature and bend them to your will, think of the power Anon, THINK OF THE POWER YOU COULD GAIN OVER NATURE AND THE UNIVERSE ONCE YOU BEGIN TO TAP DIRECTLY INTO SOURCE ENERG

>>18832267

well perform the cleansing rituals, or keep staying up at night listening to it bang about up there. You can get a priest to bless some water for you, sprinkle it about your place, burn some wild herbs, say the lord's prayer in every room. Sounds to me like I originally said, you are describing a standard fishing scenario where shiny bait is being offered to you, and you're just swimming around going HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THAT IN THE WATER, WHAT DO I DO.

I would be careful of any girls you might suddenly meet. Green eyes are especially problematic.
>>
>>18832288
Shut the fuck up
Why did you say that about girls
>>
Fuck now its like a fucking sauna
This hasnt happened before, only freezing cold
Maybe its something with the thermostat.
>>
>>18832262
Honestly anon this sounds more and more like vent issues. You know how in old houses the vents and pipes can bang and make weird noises when the temperature changes? Like at night and early morning? And if it's poorly insulated it's going to bring a breeze into the house, hence the cold and the dust.

Or you might hust have a mice infestation, though I think that'd be more obvious from the scratchings and the stink.

But you can still do what I posted here >>18832237 if it helps you have peace of mind.
>>
File: maj09.jpg (78KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
maj09.jpg
78KB, 350x600px
>>18832189
Smudge the fucks out
When I bought my house I opened all of the doors and Windows. Then I burnt sage in an attempt to force out and banish the left overs of the previous owners.
So basically the 'ritual' is.
1) Open Every opening to your home curtains and screen doors included.

2) put on music that suits You.

3) light your sage and start in your bedroom unless you suspect an other area (go with your gut)

4) waving the smoldering sage in a pattern of Your desire cross the door when you enter the room. Allow the room to fill the room move toward any window and cross it with smoke.

4) close the window close the door and move to the next room. Repeating until all doors and windows are closed.
Feel free to dance ,sing ,whistle,chant what ever suits you. Tell it/them whatever To leave tell it that it is in Your home and it does not belong. Tell it to go to its own home tell it it will be happy there try to reason.

Good luck anon I hope you find peace and quick resolve.

WARNING this should not be attempted by anyone who not 100% (so no drug addicts who have been awake for days on end) as it is likely to only irritate any shadows that they might be carrying on them.
>>
>>18832311
I hope so, like i said ive never believed in this and i want to think its just what you said but the other stuff is not normal, the movements and the nightmares. I will do what you said. Thanks
If something goes worse ill post a new thread
>>
>>18832314
>Open Every opening to your home

do you want ants, because this is how you get ants.
>>
>>18832189
You seem to be in Hungary. If you are, you need to be speaking to Francis. Ask at Kertem, they will find him. He is strange American, but he is very holy man. He eats the dark and drowns it in light. Biztos this is for Francis. Find him. He is not Hungarian.
>>
>>18832363
Ants wouldn't be a main concern to me.

Flies, gnats, mosquitoes? Definitely.
>>
Get a carbon monoxide detector. Your heater could be faulty. Some of the feelings you're describing match symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning. It can also cause audio and visual hallucinations. A heater malfunction would also explain the cold.
>>
PRY IT OPEN
>>
if I get dubs you open the lift
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.