[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandela Effect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

Possible residue from old Samsung logo without upside down V from home video footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ov7R3e9Y-k
>>
what is supposed to be wrong here m8?
>>
>>18832138
Someone fix this thread bot. It's spamming nonstop.
>>
>>18832138
You know, the A being different is a sign of counterfeit, right? Kek.
>>
>>18832138
the mandela effect does not exist, kill yourself you delusional asshole
>>
File: IMG_3028.jpg (10KB, 310x162px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3028.jpg
10KB, 310x162px
>>18832138
>>
File: IMG_1158.jpg (64KB, 617x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1158.jpg
64KB, 617x768px
>>18832302
Also, counterfeit symbols have always been just slightly off. Mandela shmandela. VW logos got faked during the whole Beastie Boys VW necklace thing. Everything from Coca Cola shirts to Car emblems have been badly counterfeited. It's more about faking out the consumer than restructuring reality.
>>
>>18832325
no
>>
I remember the sunglasses brand as: Ray-Bans.

Apparently they are called Ray-Ban now. As in, banning the rays of the sun from your retina.
>>
>>18833046
You are most likely correct.
>>
>>18832138
I remember my penis being at least 6.5 inches. Now it's only 5 inches.
>>
Quit making this thread.
>>
>>18833046
You remember it that way because that's what everyone calls it, likely because when you talk about it you're referring to a pair of sunglasses so the brand name gets pluralised, but it's always been Ray-Ban.
>>
>>18833098
Please stop being so stupid and surrounding yourself with things you hate. Do us ALL a favor.
>>
File: super egg.png (250KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
super egg.png
250KB, 564x564px
That Rolex you bought in Central Park from the junky looking guy is real.
It only looks off because dead nigger effect monkeyed with it somehow.
>>
>>18833123
calm down.
>>
chill everyone. focus on the OP.
>>
File: edmcmahon1.jpg (30KB, 594x397px) Image search: [Google]
edmcmahon1.jpg
30KB, 594x397px
hey guys
>>
>>18833271
how is he related
>>
>>18833342
i dont know if people younger than 30ish would even see this one, but there is a well known magazine subscription company that he is often incorrectly associated with.
>>
>>18833378
publisher's clearing house?
>>
>>18833384
yep. evidently he worked for a knockoff company in the same business.
>>
>>18833396
interesting....
>>
File: exterior-view.jpg (202KB, 1019x678px) Image search: [Google]
exterior-view.jpg
202KB, 1019x678px
>tfw booking a holiday to vegas
>checking out different hotels constantly
>could have sworn this hotel & street were called Freemont

I mean, I get that this is one of those easy mistakes to make. But I always type 'Freemont' into google and it comes straight up. Today all it brings up is a load of cars.
>>
ok so on the topic of many-worlds and that mandela effect is caused by some kind of interaction with multiple timelines or realities.

i often see people say that somehow people are switching between timelines, or that they are collapsing into eachother.

what if our brains are actually registering "memories" of a different reality or timeline without any contact between the two aside from a kind of quantum superposition. the events in our reality have not changed, only a piece of information in the brain has changed, and likewise another brain in a different timeline or reality is registering the same change, but mirrored.
>>
>>18832138
You know companies sometimes make changes to their logos, right?
>>
>>18835299
Not in this case.
>>
Officially confirming everything in this thread is not Mandela related.

Thank you. I remember everything as it was, you all just have bad memories, get the fuck out of this thread faggots.
>>
>>18835753
no, we'll discuss it if we like. it's /x/ related content whether you like thing or not.
>>
>>18835740
I mean, if you want to believe that jumping to an alternate universe is more plausible than an error or design change, go for it. You're wrong, but go for it.
>>
>>18835829
>i give you my permission to discuss paranormal topics on a paranormal board.
>>
>>18835838
Never said you couldn't discuss it, stop putting words in my mouth.
>>
>>18835852
for some reason i thought you were replying to the OP, my mistake.

i think the samsung one is rather silly and the concept of 'residue' doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>18835872
He just forgot that any replies that aren't pro-Mandela are met with "CERN SHILL GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!1!" in these threads.
>>
Go back where you came from you mirror fuck!
>>
shills don't bother me, so carry on.
>>
>>18833087
this. fuck these stupid threads...they should be cleansed in fire. cocking up the board with just literal, actual, willful stupidity.
>>
>>18836902
yeah no
>>
everyone wish dan a happy birthday
>>
>>18837034
Yeah, yes.
>>
I swear to god I was thin and hot in the original timeline, fuck you Mandela effect
>>
>>18835753
Lemme guess. You are neonazi, aren't you?
>>
>>18835829
>you're wrong
Sure. Enlighten us, oh wise one.
>>
File: Enlight2.jpg (211KB, 890x913px) Image search: [Google]
Enlight2.jpg
211KB, 890x913px
VW no slit never forget
>>
In my universe it was nearby the Mugabe effect
>>
What's really trippy are the stars that "come back to life."

Like Brian Blessed. Now, I am a huge Star Wars fan, and I, along with hundreds of other posters on a SW forum all commented on and lamented his death (even if he played a lousy character) when it "happened".

Brian Blessed, who played "Boss Nass" DIED last year, but check him out-he's clearly alive. I keep track of when any SW actor dies.

My hand to God he was dead and it was widely reported. They were even talking autopsy. Dude was dead.
>>
>>18835185
I lived in Vegas for a bit and can confirm that it's Fremont Street
>>
Wtf is Mandela Effect? I thought it was the Malcolm X Effect.
>>
How many shifts do we expect happened after 2011? I found an old untouched HDD that hadn't been connected to anything in over 6 years.
>>
>>18837983
Yeah isn't it weird how you can swear that happened and in the past couple years normies have gotten really fond of the "goodnight sweet prince" meme. It's almost like maybe someone played a prank and you fell for it...
>>
>>18839685
Or the death was misreported. Also,
>2017
>on /x/
>using the term normie
>>
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/jtpr/?pfm=HP_FeaturedProducts_10_jtpr
>>
>>18835185
It has always been Fremont dipshit. I know this for a fact because I not only visit Vegas frequently but there's also a street near my home which is also named Fremont. Just proves that the "Mandela Effect" is just stupid conspiratards misremembering shit.
>>
I'm not sure if this is Mandela Effect or watching a different cut of the movie.

I'm currently watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on TV, there are lines and verses of the movie I have no memory of.
Like when the Oompa Loompas are about to sing the first song (Augustus Gloop) Mike Teavee tells them to "back off little freaks", I don't remember that.
The Augustus Gloop song had verses I don't remember, talking about how vile he is but that now people will like him because people like chocolate.
Second song is coming, so I'll update if it happens again

Or tell me if it's just a different cut.
>>
>>18832138
Yeah i guess we have to tell these companys thst they have to write a letter to every person on the planet and do a media campaign when they change their logo
>>
Ford logo,
I don't remember it ever having a little circle coming off the of F

I pointed it out to my dad.
He said "that's not true. That circle isn't there"
Went out to his truck to point it out
Sure as shit, the circle is there. He looked all weirded out
"Huh... I swear to you, this is new."
Looks up old Ford logos

All the old images also show it
"... I guess I just never paid attention to it..."

My dad sells cars and drives trucks for a living
Swears by Ford

No way that he wouldn't have known.
>>
>>18843999
Except it has always been there. Not saying your dad is an idiot or anything, and not saying that some smaller res versions may have left it out over the years, but the official logo has always had it.

That's the thing with a logo, we often just process them as a piece of visual information and don't actually read them or pay super close attention to the details. It's how so many people miss the really obvious arrow in the FedEx logo for years until one day it just pops out at them. They are designed that way intentionally.

This inane stupidity over the past couple years is really just proof of how the internet facilitates confirmation bias, not that there are alternate realities.

Another personal example. The stupid Berenstain Bears one that kinda kicked off the whole recent explosion of interest in this? I had a librarian in elementary school that was a really snooty old white woman who had a VERY deliberate way of speaking. The type of person who pronounces a really hard "wh" in words like "wheel" and "what," she was SUPER fucking annoying about it. Obviously she read us a bunch of Berenstain Bears books as they were hot at the time, and she definitely went out of her way to pronounce is "Berenstain." And I remember thinking it was weird because other people said "Berenstein"...but sure enough right there on the book was "-stain." I noted it as a kid, and even chuckled when people, including people on TV etc, continued to say "-stein." And if you think about it, it makes sense because as Americans we are really used to that German/Jewish style of name with "-stein" in it.
>>
>>18832138
Hey bill were in this discord now.
https://discord.gg/wBjAD3j
>>
File: babyboss.jpg (32KB, 564x421px) Image search: [Google]
babyboss.jpg
32KB, 564x421px
When this movie was first being advertised it was called Baby Boss but now it's Boss Baby.
>>
>>18845237
That one is false.
>>
>>18844054
/thread
>>
>>18844054
>she definitely went out of her way to pronounce is "Berenstain."

This. On TV and in cases where it was shown in a professional manner. It was always "-stain", because these books were popular and pronouncing their name correct was needed.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.