[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meditation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: DJ JC.jpg (55KB, 520x741px) Image search: [Google]
DJ JC.jpg
55KB, 520x741px
I'm new to meditation, but today while I was attempting to meditate, my muscles were shaking a lot.

Eventually I was able to stop them, just wondering if there's a reason for this.

Meditation stories and tips would be great
>>
>>18831970
your mom
>>
>>18831970
were you jerking off or meditating?
>>
>>18831970
You can start meditation in a normal position, just sit, breath and clear your mind.

If you are new doing it, you don't have to do fancy positions in order to meditate.
>>
The first time I ever meditated this happened to me afterward. I had sat for about 45 minutes and everything was normal. After I got up and sat on my bed my body started going into spasms. At one point I couldn't stop shaking and I remember laughing not knowing what was going on with my body. After about a minute or so it stopped.

It also happened the next day but to a lesser degree than before. I've spent a lot of time researching this topic and it doesn't seem to be anywhere. I've read many books and looked up several sources but have nothing to report to you, unfortunately.

The only thing I can think of is that if past lives are a reality, then maybe the shaking is due to it being your first time meditating throughout any your lives. Or maybe you meditated in your previous life, and the shaking is due to it being your first time in this lifetime.

In any case that's all conjecture, and will only get you more caught up in your own thoughts. Just more maya as the buddhists would say. Just more illusion. See it and accept it. Don't feed it any food, good or bad. And continue your sitting.

Many other things will happen to you when you sit. Don't worry about any of their meanings. It's only a trap. Only sit, breath, and watch your thoughts. Good luck, brother.
>>
File: 1331539624453.jpg (132KB, 717x714px) Image search: [Google]
1331539624453.jpg
132KB, 717x714px
>>18831970
You're just adjusting to the calm especially if you have anxiety or hyperactivity. If you sit in a lotus pose (like your picture) and you're not used to it you might shake a lot until you back and muscles are used to it.
>>
>>18831970
This doesn't happen to me but, strange body stuff happens like.

My eyes seem to move uncontrollably. My forehead and eyebrows twitch a lot. I lose feeling in my hands, I know they're there, but, I can't feel them. Like I cant tell if my fingers are interlaced, hands are cupped, thumbs are touching. It just feels like nothing is there, weirdest IMO
>>
>>18831970
That's your body releasing tension. It's normal. It's a symptom of your efforts to maintain a meditative state. With more practice, it will take less and less effort to meditate and the muscle spasms and cramps will go away.

You can speed up this process by taking up another activity that loosens up your body and mind, like dancing crazy. I love to do this myself. Just put on my headphones, play whatever music that moves me and surrender to the beat.
>>
>>18831970
First time I really took it seriously, my entire field of view turned this intense electric blue. Now I just lose all sense of touch, weird stuff
>>
When I had a spiritual awakening, it began with a tingle in my hands and feet, and then my muscles shook like crazy and my third eye burst open followed by my crown. It was orgasmic throughout my entire body and my entire life flashed before my eyes. It was overwhelming love and peace of mind.

>>18834927
It begins with "the blue pearl". You're doing well.
>>
>>18831970
Everything that is happening to your body you should just try and ignore. Its just something that happens when you try to sit still for some time.
Just focus back on your meditation when you notice something like that.
>>
>>18834960
What is the blue pearl? Unfortunately I got lazy and stopped meditation until fairly recently.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.