[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think something is wrong with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1490739099080.jpg (22KB, 540x600px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490739099080.jpg
22KB, 540x600px
Hey you guys. Odd post on X but this is the only place I know to go for this kinda stuff. I finally woke up from one of the worst nightmares I have had in a long time and normally shit doesn't scare me. Nothing has scared me in a long time.

Before this event I slept at my new girls house. We had a lot of crazy sex and deep talks, honeymoon stuff. I think it's related and it's why I'm here.

My nightmare was really cool at first. Friend has to go to court over something he said, a few of us went to court including the girl suing him. Then I met this older lady, whom we sweet chatted and eventually we were making out. It was like a kiss of poison because she turned super ugly, insanely fast,scary ugly. So I left quick. We went back inside, I saw my friend who bought a thousand concert tickets saying he feels great, cool. I was walking around a club all that. Okay I'll cut to it. Shit just started to turn freaky. Saw my ex girlfriends friend and she had a weird face living on her chest. Then I thought I wokeup and I couldn't walk straight. I was spilling water dizzy tryna ask anyone to take me to the hospital, I looked in the mirror and I was old and sick. Then I saw my brother and my mom and they both were different. My brother was some huge Olga looking chick but it was still my brother and my mom had a goatee and crazy older n deformed. I asked them for help but knew shit wasn't right. Then I woke up again and I couldn't move. I swear I could hear my bro saying, bro u good? U need a go somewhere? And I was screaming, help take me to the er. Nothing worked, then I finally shook out of it and actuality, I'm fine. Woke up in a sweat tho.
>>
>>18831917
First wtf is happening, this never happened to me before. Second, I'm relating it to the girl because we've been having lots of sex, wild shit like anal sex without a condom. She's getting freakier and telling me she likes dirty shit, idk. She told me she was clean, she's really healthy and I believed her.. but after really getting to know her this shit is starting to happen to me. I'm opening up a lot to her, I'm kinda afraid rn.

Anyone have any info on why this could be Happening or has anyone experienced something similar?
>>
you are producing a lot of melatonin, causing vivid dreams & a form of sleep paralysis. It's because you're extremely happy...relax
>>
Nothing paranormal. If youre sleeping somewhere your body isnt used to it can give you night terrors or sleep paralysis. If you ate before bed too that will cause it. Youre good senpai
>>
>>18831917
This might come out as a shock, but you had a bad dream.
>>
>>18831917
post link yo your facebook
>>
>>18831919
Something like a fever dream. Probably this >>18832098

Yeah relax. Write that shit down and use it if you're a writefag.
>>
>>18831917
shit dude last night I was flying an F-15 to stop terrorists blowing up an oil terminal then hit the town with some smokin' hot ladies afterwards it was doooooooooooooooooope
>>
>>18832560
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxK-m9n7H1s
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.