[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Energy healing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: healing.jpg (167KB, 1000x1227px) Image search: [Google]
healing.jpg
167KB, 1000x1227px
Which practices might be the most effective?
Reiki?
Tai Chi?
Falun Gong?
>>
I've heard amazing things about that Falun Gong stuff, but haven't tried it. I am a Usui Reiki Master (level 3 for most systems) however.

There are four sacred symbols, you learn three of them at level 2 and the final master symbol at level 3. There's a power/activation/protection symbol that has lots of uses (I've got a decal of this symbol on the tank of my motorcycle, but that's cause I like how it looks), a mental/emotional symbol, and a long distance symbol.

I'm sure it's helped my life, and people love receiving reiki, but if I had my money again I wouldnt worry about it.

However, in recent years people have been debating whether or not the long distance symbol can be used for attunements aswell.
Some people say that attunements can only be performed in person by a reiki master. Others claim it is possible.
There are plenty of free attunements on the internet so you don't have much to lose. Just don't charge for reiki without having in person attunements and proper documentation of your lineage.
>>
You should look up Reichian therapy, as well.
>>
File: technique.jpg (102KB, 2435x1722px) Image search: [Google]
technique.jpg
102KB, 2435x1722px
>>18831870
Thank you very much for respond. i still dont understand the symbolic system and other stuff. Could you recommend some book with guide for practice in reiki or other teaching? have a nice day
>>
>>18832478
I'm not sure I could recommend a book as my teacher made her own books in folders.

Reiki is a smart energy though, if someone has a lot of pain in their back and you've got your hands on their head (or an inch or two from it if you're uncomfortable touching people) the reiki will go to the back pain no matter where you place your hands.

First level, you get three of the attunements placed into your aura so they are there an active but you cant use them yet. Level two the symbols are able to be used and master symbol is placed in aura. Third level able to use all symbols and taught how to attune others.

It's easy to imagine it kinda like a water tap. Reiki flows down into your crown chakra, to your heart chakra, and then to your hands and the client from there. As you channel the reiki through you to the client, a small amount will remain in you like water in a tap. So it can be fairly relaxing for you aswell.

I'm a bit busy at the moment but I'll check back later and if this is still alive I'll post more
>>
File: banned.png (730KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
banned.png
730KB, 1080x1920px
Doesn't banning anons who are not breaching any code of conduct encourage ban evasion.

Mostly in the case when the anon who is starting a thread wasn't even on a ban?

This ban was applied yesterday, and its completely unwarranted.
>>
>>18833413
Bullshit ban is bullshit
>>
What makes you think chakras arent demonic doors?
>>
>>18833413
post this on /po/
>>
>>18833479
Have you ever had a kundalini awakening? Or done shitloads of yoga over extended periods of time? Because that's how.
>>
File: 1490488805236.jpg (259KB, 673x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490488805236.jpg
259KB, 673x960px
You must learn to release your inner Kii
>>
>>18833561
Each chakra you "open" opens a portal that corresponds with hindu gods/demons allowing demons to pass through you. A chakra is a vortex.
>>
>>18833593
>vortex
I'm still not seeing demonic door anywhere.
>>
>>18833561
You can reach that specific mental state, do a 100 sun salutes, you will reach that mental state eventually, just like that state when you do extenuating exercise plus the mental focus.
That it's the core principle of martial disciplines developed with yoga and Kalaripayattu.
>>
>>18833603
They are able to pass through the vortex
YOU ARE THE DOOR
>>
>>18833603
However, have you ever experimented with this stuff or are you just shitposting? Because there has never been anything "demonic" about awakening chakras in my experience. Uncomfortable sometimes, and all kinds of different sensations are involved...still not demonic. Unless you have some rare usage of the term demonic that I don't know about.
>>
>>18833604
I-I know how to achieve a kundalini awakening, but I'm not familiar with achieving it thru the repetition of only a single pose?
>>
BELIEF. Aka faith. What You believe You are is what You become. What You believe other people are is what they become. Each person creates their own reality. You are You're own universe.
Believe love and health and all is love and health.
Keep it simple sweetheart.
>>
>>18833628
Your*
>>
>>18833607
Those who have practiced meditation, yoga and who have submitted themselves to various chakra initiations have unknowingly opened themselves to scores of demons. You have made an invitation to Hindu gods, aka, evil spirits aka demons and fallen angels.
>>
>>18833628
Yeah, you're retarded. Obviously you can't even comprehend the question in a way that allows you to do anything but grunt animal sounds, so why dontcha quit wasting OP's time?
>>
>>18833633
Yeah yeah. Let me guess, you're a Christist?
>>
>>18833628
Lmao lay off the Adderall before you get stimulant psychosis.
>>
>>18833646
Are you a deamon ?
>>
>>18833658
Yes. HAIL SATAN.
>>
File: hand.jpg (37KB, 350x194px) Image search: [Google]
hand.jpg
37KB, 350x194px
>>18833633
Hi m8n. i thought this is about energy healing not about the evil spirits,demons. Demons and Satan are fake as angels and God on cloud.
>>
File: symbols.jpg (3KB, 125x108px) Image search: [Google]
symbols.jpg
3KB, 125x108px
>>18831870
So you just imagine specific symbol in your head and then apply reiki through your hands? Couldnt you use Reiki without symbols? I thought the only thing matters is concentration,focus,attunement and inner peace. I cant understand how symbols can improve the healing.
>>
>>18831441
Op i told you I can heal you with my dick
>>
File: healing dick.png (196KB, 428x249px) Image search: [Google]
healing dick.png
196KB, 428x249px
>>18834962
Thank you Mr. Dickhealer but iam not sick yet.
>>
>>18834958
You certainly can do it without the symbols, in fact, at level one you don't actually know the symbols. All the symbols do is tap you into a stronger flow of reiki.
>>
>>18834958
Those four qualities you listed, they matter in normal energy healing. That's essentially giving your energy to someone else. Reiki is more making you a conduit for "Reiki" (roughly translates to Universal Energy) so you wont feel drained afterwards. Out of the four that you mentioned attunement is probably the only essential one. And when you are laying your hands on someone for an hour your mind will wander from time to time but that's okay. You used focus while placing the symbols and you're attunened to reiki, so that intention will keep the process going subconsciously. I like to chant the names of the power, emotional and master symbol in my head as a mantra to keep focus sometimes, but its not essential.

The symbols themselves can be used by imagining their existence, drawing them in your palms with one hand and then the other, drawing them over a person in the air at any size you fancy. They have other uses aswell, for example drawing the power or master symbols on your walls with your fingers is a protective thing. Drawing the power and mental emotional symbol with your finger on a letter you are going to send is supposed to make the recipient feel good. You can shoot reiki across a room (I forget the actual term for it) but any further than that and you would need to do the long distance symbol. So you might be living some distance from your family, you could call them and tell them to go lay down and what you're about to do, then grab a pillow, draw the long distance symbol and move your hands around the pillow using it as a substitute for the body. Placing the symbols on anything is supposed to 'raise its vibration'. There's plenty more uses. Generally you'd draw the symbol three times, and you start a reiki session by drawing the power symbol first,then the others, and last to lock the energy in afterwards. People might have crazy dreams for up to a week after reiki.
>>
>>18834958
As I mentioned, try the free attunements on the net, just make sure you get a copy of the symbols you are attuned to as they sometimes differ from teacher to teacher. I use all the ones you have in your pic except the lightning bolt.
>>
>>18831441
Reason, awareness, questioning. There is no substitute for these things, only the illusory and false appearance of them. All transcendentally spiritual practices are fake news and move one further from enlightenment, not closer.
>>
>>18831441
Reminder that Chi/Reiki/"""energy""" work is a self-induced hallucination of physical sensations in your body, and training yourself to manipulate these hallucinations. That's pretty cool in itself but it goes terribly wrong if you think it's some external mystical energy that helps you heal people or make anime real. This is also why it is so powerfully useful in selling religious ideology.
>>
Op, its reiki guy again. I'm not sure how much it costs for training but Kinesiology is the most effective thing I've ever tried. Reiki can at times be so subtle you aren't even sure its working other than the fact that your hands get abnormally hot and the person receiving says its great.

This kinesiology stuff though, it seems like the absolute craziest new age stuff while someone performs it on you, but for myself it was great. I was feeling tougher than usual one day and I told the woman to "go hard". Well five hours later I was laying on my carpet with my first ever migraine and was vomiting on myself. Felt great a few hours later though.
Another time, another practitioner, I was asking to get some help for my back pain, I was disheartened afterwards, but then about a week later I was riding my motorcycle (which can be uncomfortable for everyone regardless of existing back issues) and I realised that about 80% of my back pain was gone. It's stayed that way since.

I've tried acupuncture, reiki, a few other things, not sure what other anons have tried but for me that's the one.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.