[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 8075358853_5e5c318ba9.jpg (76KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
8075358853_5e5c318ba9.jpg
76KB, 500x333px
This happened last summer and still keeps crossing my mind once in a while, was hoping you guys might know what it was (first time posting)
Me and a friend found a small abandoned kindergarten and decided to go check it out, for obvious reasons. We explored all the rooms and hallways inside (nothing special, hardly any furniture left, half of the windows smashed). Since the inside was so boring i suggested we find an entrance into the basement and look for the boiler rooms and such. In europe theres usually pairs of doors on the sides of kindergarten buildings and one leads inside and up, whilst the other one down. We found the right door and just as we were about to choose who enters first a very odd sound of a baby crying started. It didn't start with a few quiet cries but just straight up fully crying and it was coming from all directions and lasted for 5-10 seconds. My first thought was "where are the cameras" thinking it'd be some prank, but one of the directions it was coming from was just a fence and some see through bushes, no one else was there. We decided to never go there again (didn't enter the basement either) and the building has been demolished months after.
Any thoughts?Could it have been a cat baby (that's what my friend thought) even tho there were no conditions for actual echo? Anything oddly similar happen to any of you?
>>
also some extra info i missed out
>found a fairly new but dirty and a bit beat up baby stroller a few meters away from the door along with a child sized gas mask
>>
Maybe the kitten was inside - you did say you didn't go there.
>>
>that wall of text
tldr m8
>>
>>18831531
But it wouldn't explain the sound going from all directions
>>
>>18831537
sorry
>>
>>18831214
You didn't bring cameras with you for video?

>>18831538
Probably just weird acoustics.
>>
>>18831214
greentext or go back to /r/nosleep
>>
>>18831642
only for some pictures, wasnt recording, since i didnt expect anything to happen
>>
>>18831214
Greentext your story next time. You'll get way more replies.
>>
>>18831214
Oldfag here I was 15 or so growing up my bro had an older slut of a sister on welfare who lived in a shady part of town but we could smoke cigarettes and be unaccountable for our actions and stay out late.....a railroad ran through the edge of the neighborhood and there was an overpass we walked under to get to the shopping mall which was the main hub for our shitty 20k town....

One night around 11pm low road traffic we were walking back from the mall under the overpass and clearly and distinctly heard a baby cry while walking underneath it. There were no houses within earshot say 150 yards.

We freaked out walked back and called the police, they showed up and found nothing.

Just something that happened in my youth, once while in bros sisters house faucet in bathroom turned on full blast in bathroom sink by itself in back of house....one second no noise next second it was on....we had just come in front door only people in house...

My two cents...
>>
A lot of ambush predators make baby cries to attract wandering humans to isolated places.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxo8X5uIWRE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E20lkIxJgY

It could be a cat of some sort, I don't know where you live exactly, different types of cats are capable of weird vocalisations.

It could also be something more dangerous. There were two of you so it went for the baby cry, thinking probably you felt safe as a pair and would investigate it. Sometimes it makes the noise of a screaming woman. This is a common element of fairy tales that deal with strange monsters or cryptids that lure people further into a dark forest or a cave. Often the stories are related to flows of fast moving water, oh a baby fell into a river, let me run quickly and help!

If this happened to me I would be back there every weekend checking it out, maybe even spending the night. These things cant hurt you if you are prepared, sharp steel knife, salt, a pebble under your tongue etc.

The mundane explanation is you tripped some old burglar or perimeter alarm when jiggling the basement door, A lot of drug users steal the copper pipes from the basement of new constructions or old abandoned places.
>>
>>18831929
thank you for the videos and information,I had no idea about animals being able to do that.
The area has a busy road nearby, the only animals were street cats.
However the door wasn't locked or fully closed, so we only needed to lightly pull it open and the sounds came while we were not doing anything but talking
>>18831799
thats a really interesting one
>>
>>18831973

I have a very good memory above average iq I like to think.....I know every inch of the town and most of the countryside moved to the big city 20 yrs ago....

I grew up poor fishing and hunting which was mostly just exploring with .22, we were lucky we never wandered into any pot fields or unsavory shit....got shot at once while fishing our fualt someplace we shouldn't have been there.

Someone watched over me all those years, alot of close calls could've gone to jail or got shot over or disappeared....

What I do now for work was once just a dream/prayer that was answered and pays well, hope TRUMP turns America around and kids get to grow up like us oldfags did....instead of the cancerous faggy shit being pushed now.

Still very curious it's how I wound up here and b and pol.....hope this site never gets shut down.

Ohio is flat and plain except for the southeast love to go out west and spend some time in the Pacific northwest as well as pretty much most of the southwestern us.....

If I would have read some of these stories in my youth I would have been alot more careful and observant....I was careless and took alot of risks but have some cool memories....

Carry on space cadets.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.