[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whitley Strieber

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: bigfoot lunch club.jpg (93KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
bigfoot lunch club.jpg
93KB, 500x413px
What do you think of the claims of Whitley Strieber?

Although his works were very popular at one point, he is quite confusing to make sense of. He encountered "Visitors" in the bedroom of his cabin in remote New York that seemed to have abducted him, but they might not be extraterrestrials, but things we encounter that reflect ourselves, and they might be morally good or really bad, maybe.
>>
>>18829840
i've only read communion, for his abduction books, but would like to read his followups sometime.
>>
Well at first glance you assume it is 100% horseshit.

However if you are making it up, why bring the vicious anal assault he suffered up?
>>
>>18830252
"On that night in 1985, a device called an electroejaculator was forced into my rectum, tearing it on the left side."

Read the original source: http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/anguish-and-pain-my-rape
>>
>>18830282
/r9k/ would love this.
>>
>>18829840

He's the most obvious liar out there. He's a failed sci-fi writer who decided to call his shit nonfiction to make more money.

Christopher Walken so despises him that he overacted his role in the Communion movie; so much, Strieber complained and asked him to play him as a little less loony, to which Walken replied, "If it fits the shoe..."

Striber is 100% bullshit. You can even tell he's making it up whenever he's on the radio or in an interview.
>>
>>18829840

>narcissistic personality disorder
>what is it
>>
>getting trolled this hard by canadians
>>
File: reeh.png (56KB, 413x221px) Image search: [Google]
reeh.png
56KB, 413x221px
>>18829840

Look at that smug mug...

>anguish and pain of my rape

That's his rape face, I suppose.
>>
>I do this even though I know that it will elicit another round of sneering and jeering from sexually insecure and incompetent males.

Strieber scores high in both victimisation and passive aggression. He was "mocked" because he wasn't believed, not because he was raped, for one.

This way of speaking shows he's making attacks all on his own and on himself. His BS is so transparent.
>>
>At the time, I had no idea what was happening to me, or why, in the context of such a horrific experience, I would suddenly have an erection. I then experienced ejaculation and watched helplessly as what I can only describe as a monster collected my ejaculate and took it away.

>I would suddenly have an erection

Course you would.
>>
>I will never forget the shock that went through me when Larry King laughed in my face. It was ghastly to be laughed at for something that terrible. Even now, I can remember the dense odor of his breath, and how I almost vomited in his face.

Isn't he bitter...
>>
>I also recall the horrific mental anguish that I felt when I began to see the rectal probe jokes on Southpark. Seeing "Catman Gets an Anal Probe" was like having acid poured down my throat. I relived the rape as I watched, horrified, at what was being done to me. And it was being done to me, specifically. The writers of the program were amusing themselves and their audience with my rape.

He literally thinks he's the only one who ever claimed that... Goddam this guy, he's unfuckingbelievable.
>>
It is easy to dismiss anything that is sounding unlikelly to happen.
>>
>>18831410
SouthPark episode 1 did pull the rectal probe from streiber. he was the face of the abduction anal probe stories
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.