[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Sum/ Goetia General (Beginners Edition)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 29

Please don't delete these threads for no reason, thanks.
----
Welcome to the new /sum/ threads.

Easy to understand guide to start out with the Goetia: https://pastebin.com/gFqVxJVG

Discord: https://discord.gg/hfYRHPM

/Sum/ General is meant for people to ask questions, share experiences, share information about the Goetia, and share your own methods. Hope you all have a good day, thanks.
>>
Good job OP a favorite topic of mine...
>>
>>18829358
Sitri is my favorite as well. He's a pretty chill demon.
>>
>>18829361
And he makes you a hit with the ladies
>>
>>18829377
Yeah. Another great demon is Amon, he's very wise and likes Opal. He's stern and down to business, but helps rather than playing games with people.
>>
>>18829383
Interesting Amon is a demon I always advice people from working with. My personal experience is that he has a real nasty streak...
>>
>>18829389
He helped out a friend of mine very well. I personally suggest not working with Valefor, he likes to cause a lot of trouble from what I've noticed.
>>
>>18829395
Well it even states he is great until you are caught in the trap. A few of them truly are fair weather friends...
>>
>>18829402
Which has given you the worst experience?
>>
>>18829405
Worst? I would have to say Bael. I did it arrogantly and when I didn't want to continue with the partnership it was bad for a while

Made me lose the cocky attitude about this system.
>>
>>18829413
Why in hell would you want a partnership with any of the Lemegeton, if I may ask?
>>
>>18829413
I've been wanting to work with Bael for a while, but from what I've heard he's a very rough demon to work with. Paimon seems to be the most friendly out of the Kings, till you stop listening that is.
>>
>>18829416
Hmmmm

Well there was the interest in getting thier side of the story so to speak.

Also I am interested in many magick and occult systems and like to test the effectiveness.
>>
>>18829433
Right... well, to each their own, but I wouldn't think you would have to form a partnership to do that.
>>
>>18829419
Yes King Paimon has been a very successful partner with me many times but never forget with him he is very subservient to Lucifer.

If you're going to stop listening to his instructions it may mess up very complicated machinations that he has going on.

It's going to get testy.
>>
>>18829438
I always partner. I would never coerce or order them around. It's a quid pro quo all the way...
>>
I summoned Baron Samedi before. He just laughed at me. What a little bastard.
>>
When you guys do your opening/invocation, do you do the GRH in a single direction, or do you draw the appropriate number of hexagrams all around the room, keyed to the planet in question?
>>
>>18829453
Voodoo is very different than Western Ceremonial Magick...
>>
>>18829474
Best to do it all around the room it increases the energy and the effectiveness of it
>>
File: 1476931693651.jpg (1MB, 4476x3112px) Image search: [Google]
1476931693651.jpg
1MB, 4476x3112px
Protip:
Always offer libations, demonic wish granting is thirsty work!
>>
>>18829487
Well, that's the way I go about it, but I know some people do one-direction only, something to do with having a special temple and tools specifically for the evocation, I think?
>>
>>18829452
Well, there's a difference between making a sacrifice and 'partnering.' I'm not saying one of us is wrong and one is right, because that's not the case, but it seems a bit extreme.
>>
>>18829511
Yes and it certainly doesn't impede the work. I just tend to be more traditional.
>>
>>18829518
I respect you anon of course.

My experience with sacrifices is they tend to start pushing the boundaries as time goes on. I won't do certain things no matter the promised rewards...
>>
>>18829537
Well, I mean that's the thing. You can't allow even the slightest boundary to be pushed, that ends poorly typically
>>
>>18829578
Agreed. They respect people who have their shit together
>>
Op abandoned the thread?
>>
File: pO5btFx.png (208KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
pO5btFx.png
208KB, 600x590px
>>18829627
I'm still here, just handling a few things right now.
-
To anyone who joins the discord server; I know things look messy right now, but the server is still being worked on. Should be finished by Monday 10PM EST.
>>
>>18829636
What is discordian?

The name turns me off so I have been ignoring it...
>>
>>18829678
Discordian is basically chaos magic is it not? Discord is also a app like skype but better
>>
>>18829395
I had someone claiming to be Valefor talk to me for a while.
>>
>>18829847
Were you able to confirm or refute if it was?

Details of conversation please?
>>
>>18829854
It was a while back, last summer for me. We just discussed life, and she(?) went on to explain the existence of angels and demons, their life spans, how there are a few different world, etc. They could easily just have been bullshitting me, though. That's all I really remember.
>>
>>18829893
Well did you summon Valefor specifically?

What made the Spirit eventually leave?

Did the information seem credible?
>>
>>18829678
A discordian is someone who worships chaos or believe that chaos is the fundamental good of the universe.
>>
>>18829911
Thanks. So it's a real system?
>>
>>18829909
No, it wasn't a specific summon. They talked with me over the course of a couple weeks, with a few days break between each, before they just left for good. It seemed legitimate enough, but as a novice I suppose I couldn't say for certain.

I now recall they mentioned something about how to do a full summon. Something about a demon paper? Never heard jack shit about a demon paper.
>>
>>18829930
A lot of red flags honestly anon.
They? Valefor is one spirit. If you didn't summon them what was the circumstances of the appearance?

Did they mean draw a sigil on the paper?
>>
Can you all share which demons you've worked with, what you've requested/offered in return, and what the outcome of your invocation was?
>>
>>18829964
Ah, I meant they (singular). It was probably bs. Oh well.
>>
Can I benefit myself from demons and still go to heaven?
>>
Has anyone else communed with Andromalius?
I respect his sphere of power and influence, and as far as leading me back to my stolen 'property'?
A+++.
He don't fuck around.
>>
File: IMG_20170210_152022_342.jpg (80KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170210_152022_342.jpg
80KB, 600x500px
I see a bunch of you guys throwing around demon and such but I've seen from other sources that many of the "demons" are simply old gods that have lost power and/or followers(the /sum/ pastebin in the /omg/ thread is where I first saw something along the lines of this I think. Correct me if I'm wrong.) Is it simply a matter of preference or something else? I ask simply for the fact that I don't believe in Christianity as a whole yet I've heard many accounts of summonings of "demons".

PS the /omg/ pastebin is more detailed then the one OP provided if anyone wants to take a look
>>
>>18829341
I'm not seeing anything about how goetia demon helps. or anything. Just others. someone tell about him
>>
>>18830178
Op of this thread turned out to be a faggot
>>
>>18830157

Got a link?
>>
>>18830178
goetia isnt a demon its the name of the collective group of 72

also, hi! been a while, how are yall nerds doing?
>>
File: wl.png (301KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
wl.png
301KB, 520x678px
I don't believe in this tho I'm open to possibilities, but one thing bugs me about it guys.

If this is real, wouldn't it confirm Christ and Christendom? Why would you even invoke these beings if you know repercussions will follow from the Almighty? Or is there more to it?

>>18829537
>My experience with sacrifices is they tend to start pushing the boundaries as time goes on
Manly P. Hall tried to warn you...
>>
>>18830983
Yes it does confirm the Bible is correct
>>
File: Glasya-Labolas.gif (34KB, 347x351px) Image search: [Google]
Glasya-Labolas.gif
34KB, 347x351px
>>18829341
Okay I guess this is the best place to ask has anyone worked with Glaysa Labolas before for love. I had the opportunity to work with before but I choose a saint instead because I think things would have worked better. Long story short nothing I asked for happened and I regretted not taking him up on his offer.

>Anyone have experience with him?
Thinking about asking him for Help
>>
File: Alloces_14936.gif (6KB, 473x468px) Image search: [Google]
Alloces_14936.gif
6KB, 473x468px
Any experiences with Alloces? Also, how do you guys go about your evocations? What are your processes?
>>
>>18829341
Is it literally just a plain circle and a plain triangle drawn in the dirt?
>>
I tend to stay away from Goetia because of what I know "King Bael/Baal" to be, which is a reptilian personification.
>>
>>18833155
Wrong.
>>
>>18829341
>https://pastebin.com/gFqVxJVG
You realize I significantly expanded and revised that pastebin and use it in /omg/, yes?

>/sum/ pastebin:
>http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW
>>
>>18833233
You realize that this is my own pastebin? If people want your pastebin they can go get it or stick with a simple version like mine.
>>
>>18833297
Pardon the suggestion.
Didn't realize historical precision was frowned upon ITT.
Carry on.
>>
>>18833311
Well I'm grateful you pointed it out, however a few others have pointed out as well. My pastebin is my method, each have their own. Thanks for sharing your link and sorry if I sounded aggressive.
>>
so do you guys believe these are actual demons or just personified characteristics of shared consciousness?
>>
>>18833363

Also that wasn't a sarcastic question, I want your opinions. Sorry if it read negatively.
>>
>>18833363
Well they've been here since Solomon, and Solomon broke off from the Christian god, so I personally think they're actual entities of their own.
>>
>>18833375
Carl Jung thought they were actual external entities, if that helps.
>>
>>18833463

Source? I would really like to read that. Thank you both for your answers.
>>
File: Jung.jpg (49KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
Jung.jpg
49KB, 500x371px
>>18833480
>>
They are absolutely real.

Not just portions of the Mind
>>
>>18833486
Thanks, I was just uploading that myself. I finally saved it, as instances to post it come up all the time, as you well know.
>>
>>18833493
>>18833486

Thank you, I appreciate it greatly. It is a very interesting subject to consider.
>>
>>18833512
Glad we could accommodate you. Good luck, have fun, and all that jazz!
>>
>>18830983
the practices mostly predate christianity, and some of the spirits can be traced to pre-christian spirits
>>
File: 1467152972491.jpg (3MB, 2032x2181px) Image search: [Google]
1467152972491.jpg
3MB, 2032x2181px
>>
>>18830959
>how y'all nerds doing
Terrible. Still trying to summon demons
>>
>>18833311
I think they want guts only man. No glory
>>
Getting guts gets them glory
>>
>>18830327
>got a link?
See:
>>18833233
>>
So I've contemplated summoning stolas for the past six months or so. I have the black mirror, candle, hardcopies of the key of Solomon by Mather's and goetia by Crowley. What I want to know is how exactly he can help me. I understand that he teaches knowledge of poisonous herbs, gems, and I think astronomy. Im mainly interested in the herbs part. What should I offer him? What kind of things will he teach me that a book won't? Just obscure info? Very curious.
>>
>>18835920
Are you experienced in evocation? How long have you been practicing occultism in general? I'm asking because I think these will help me answer your question.
>>
>>18835920
He likes shrines in his honor.

He can teach you much more than his recorded specialties...
>>
>>18833218
Not wrong
>>
None of this shit is real
>>
>>18836512
The dude with the spidery legs and heads of a human, cat and frog? I mean, these things appear in different forms to different people, but there is no 'tendency' of Bael to appear reptilian.
>>
>>18836531
Not wrong
>>
>>18836612
Will you kindly fuck off back to whatever containment board you escaped from?
>>
>>18836531
It's not about "appearing" reptilian. Baal/Beelzebub is literally a group of Archon Reptilians. He's also not a "guy". That's just a projection.
>>
>>18836670
The original post we were responding to said he was a "reptilian personification." I know these things aren't actual people, thanks anyway. What source do you have for this claim?
>>
>>18836670
Also you are conflating two entities. This sounds like some law of one bullshit to me.
>>
>>18836670
More info?
>>
>>18829341
So you are not the original OP?
>>
File: 4105c9958b6f32f7286b26dc46850a26.jpg (424KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4105c9958b6f32f7286b26dc46850a26.jpg
424KB, 800x1000px
Discord Server for Satanic Demon / God Evokation, where we don't use the grimoire techniques, or other bizarre rituals that are abusive and disrespectful to the Demons and evokers. We use what was given by the Lord of Demons Himself, paying homage to Him for letting us speak with His Demonic Family.
https://discord.gg/rkVuq7P
>>
>>18836822
Yet he is still a faggot.

Amazing.
>>
File: reptilecubus.jpg (174KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
reptilecubus.jpg
174KB, 600x416px
>>18833155
Right, that is a problem we avoid. We know that the Goetia Grimoire practice was corrupt from the start, and while the "Goetia Demons" are no longer bound to serve, there are reptilian infiltrators that will gladly come to be your master while making you think you are master of them.
>>
>>18836868
Ans what is your source for this "reptilian" business?
>>
>>18836872
It can be observed within the reports of people who have negative encounters. Predation, terrorism, domination, abuse, rape, etc. are behaviors of the Reptilian kind. The collective entities that behaved in this way, at least in western culture, were depicted as reptilian. Though do not confuse those with Demons, which were just Pagan Gods.
>>
>>18836751
Cassiopean transcripts
>>
>>18836885
That is not a source. That is you speculating and wildly making inferences based on anecdotes.. once again, source?
>>
>>18836893
>Cassiopean transcripts
>Spells it wrong right out of the gate
>hmm these look like a reliable source of information...
>hurt my sides thinking this was actually cited as a reliable source
>>
Bomp
>>
File: Lord Andras.jpg (75KB, 449x500px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Andras.jpg
75KB, 449x500px
Years ago I was very interested in Andras. Not for his appearance or what he supposedly does, I was just drawn to him. Other demons just seemed uninteresting, bland and boring even though there are technically more interesting ones, like that jew that rides the crocodile.

That interest has waned over the years, but back in the day he was the one that stuck out, quite a lot. Why is this?
>>
>>18837259
A trap being laid
>>
>>18836868
>the "Goetia Demons" are no longer bound to serve, there are reptilian infiltrators that will gladly come to be your master
>>18836885
>Though do not confuse those with Demons, which were just Pagan Gods.
But shitloads of entities from Lemegeton ARE old Pagan gods, and not "reptoids" or whatthefuckever you're talking about.
>>
>>18833602
Not the same guy but now I'm curious about something.

Why work with demons? Why not angels?

Btw i read somewhere that demon came from a word meaning to demonstrate. Any truth behind this?

Ive also read the angels and demons are merely one in the same. Just exact opposites. Something like a coin depending upon what youre asking for or how youre invoking. Im not even sure how legit that statement was
>>
>>18837379
Angels will only give you things on God's orders

Demons will fulfill your various lusts and appetites...
>>
File: n_1_.jpg (233KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
n_1_.jpg
233KB, 1080x1080px
Who's the most benevolent noob tier spirit?

Who's not gonna make me eat my smegma or give an enema to my dog as an offering?
>>
>>18837576
Orobas
>>
>>18836180
I have one. Small. Most likely ill equipped. What would you suggest friend? Also can you divulge any further info or is it a shrouded in mystery type of thing haha. I'm tired of the armchair.
>>
>>18835944
I have been studying for a couple years. Started out with shamanistic leanings in the field. Trance, some sympathetic magic stuff, hallucinogenic things, tarot etc. Imnot experienced in evocation but am willing to try. Any pointers?
>>
>>18837736
The best items to decorate his shrine would be crystal and quartz of various colors. Then dabbled around that herbs with a pleasing aromas.

Basil Ginger Lavender. What sort of further Information are you looking for?
>>
>>18837259
I had a similar observation. I think he is just really powerful.
>>
>>18837379
>Btw i read somewhere that demon came from a word meaning to demonstrate. Any truth behind this?
No, that's where Demo came from.
Daimon is Greek. Daimons were intermediary spirits.
Essentially, they are like Gods that worked directly and personally with Humans.

>>18837433
because monotheism is bogus

>>18837576
Satanic Demons do not ask for ridiculous offerings. You will never have to self harm/mutilate, provide trinkets or food or drink, harm any animals, etc. etc.
Generally what you should do for them in return is assist them in the Spiritual Warfare either by fighting with them or raising energy for them to use, self developing and gaining more knowledge, or redpilling people you know and getting them to do the above.

My first evokation was Gremory, and I found her to be true to me in all ways and at all times.

No 9 foot circles and triangles, no threats, no burning sigils, no blood, no invokation of bogus, bloodthirsty yaweh.
Just my altar, invocation to Satan, trance, offering, and blessing prayers of thanks.
>>
>>18837808
Did Gremory speak about why she fell?
>>
>>18837774
I'm not sure. I already have the crystals down. I also have a small obsidian mirror with his sigil underneath. I use a cat skull I found to annoit various tinctures. I just want to know more about herbs and such. Just searching for new routes of inquiry.
>>
>>18837870
Sounds like you basically have it down.

The obsidian mirror is good. The herbs just need to have a pleasing aroma.

You are using at least 4 candles?
>>
so guys, how do i get into this stuff and how do i summon demons to partner with? such as demons introducing me to more advanced magick (kik is ducksquid68)
>>
>>18838586
You may not want to hear it but the answer is alot of practice.

First steps would be read The Lesser Key of Solomon

Practice opening the Watchtowers and the banishing rituals until very comfortable with them.
>>
>>18838639
sounds good enough, can u guide me through it?
>>
>>18838644
Just Google free pdf of Lesser Key of Solomon.

I'm not going to type out the whole ritual.

Best wishes anon.
>>
>>18838665
thx anon, also i found a site for advanced black magick which has a bit of info but im not sure if its real

https://blackwitchcoven.com/how-to-learn-black-magick/advanced-black-magick/#comment-14394
>>
Is this only Hermetic practices? I mean, no issue there, it just always seemed weird to me using god names to evoke demons
>>
>>18838681
That has good information definitely anon
>>
>>18838725
It's based on Judeo Christian belief...nothing to do with Hermetic thought.
>>
Does practising Goetia taint your eternal soul?
>>
What was the most impactful thing an evoked "demon" did for you?
>>
>>18838977
I would say just the act of summoning them? Perhaps not.

What you want from them tends to be what does you in so to speak...
>>
File: Aleister-Crowley-mago-negro.jpg (24KB, 290x400px) Image search: [Google]
Aleister-Crowley-mago-negro.jpg
24KB, 290x400px
Unironically speaking, would it be possible to evoke Crowley?

Did somebody ever try this?
>>
>>18839225
Maybe.

One of them deals with the spirits of those who died in sin.

Haagenti or Biffrons maybe?
>>
File: 30summ.png (233KB, 463x579px) Image search: [Google]
30summ.png
233KB, 463x579px
>>
>>18839589
Pussy
>>
>>18839225
>would it be possible to evoke Crowley?
There's a pretty damn funny film about doing just that.
You should just watch it WITHOUT reading about it first,
but here's link anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_Wedding_(film)
>>
File: 1478475504728.png (85KB, 388x218px) Image search: [Google]
1478475504728.png
85KB, 388x218px
>>18829341
I started reading the Illustrated Goetia and I still find no difference between the spirits and thoughtforms beyond the 'belief' that they are something exterior. They do tasks as chaos sigils or servitors do, require strong will, imply mostly mental aspects affecting the matter, etc... the process seems.also the same (set what you want, a time date, enter gnosis, etc).

What makes them an "outside" entity and not something in your own mind that takes the form it takes because the grimoire convinces yourself they are like this? In the same way that the ceremony can be a "placebo", the grimoire narrative could be the same.

Not trying to start a flame war, genuinely curious.

Also any vajrayana here? Do the tantric deities work in a similar way? I remember reading that the lamas always caution the practicant to not fear the deities as they are a projection of the mind. Or is this another concept?
>>
>>18839908
Well, they can be evoked to physical manifestation, for one. Also, some fairly well-renowned psychologists seemed to think they were.

see >>18833486
>pic related
>>
>>18829847
>>
>>18830030
Yeah if they were talking about lifespans of angels and demons, unless it was in some incomprehensible unit of measurement, it was probably some bs. That doesn't mean it wasn't Valefor, but I can't say for certain because I've never worked with that particular entity.
>>
>>18838566
No not yet. Is that what you would advise? If so why? 4 directions type of thing or is a lighting situation. I thought the idea was to have a low light for mirror summoning. I have an herb collection so I'll get some stuff going.
>checked
>>
>>18840064
Not that anon, but check the tables in 777 for any herbs, incense/perfume, colors, and whatnot that will be relevant to the particular entity you plan to evoke. The herbs having a pleasant aroma isn't always the case. Some entities will have correspondences with foul odors... like wormwood. Some require sulphur as incense. That's not to say you won't have success if you don't follow them, but it certainly helps your chances more than not.
>>
>>18840073
Ok cool. I have a copy of 777( Crowley's right) that I picked up on clearance but haven't really delved in. I was stuck on other stuff and its been on my shelf. Also sulfur as incense? That sounds terrible haha definitely and outside practice.
>>
>>18829482
No its not go back to reading Harry Potter.
Whats in a name?
>>
>>18840373
You are quite retarded eh cunt?
>>
>>18840406
I find it crazy that people believe spiritual beings like demon adhere to the cultural boundaries of humans.Their goetic names arent their only ones.
>>
>>18839225
I've heard you can do it with any identity to some extent, even fictional characters
>>
>>18840373
Voodoo or Voudon deal with Loa. They are way different than Goetic demons. Please don't post again.
>>
>>18840554
Wrong
>>
>>18837845
No more info on Gremory Grimory ?
>>
>>18837808
I hope you know Lemegeton are not Satanic Demons, and that raising energy for something to use *is* a sacrifice; a bigger sacrifice than trinkets/food/alcohol... I detect an RP in the works (rolls eyes).
>>
>>18829341
hey alex
>>
>>18840755
Me too by his failure to discuss Gremory with me.
>>
Who Alex?
>>
>>18835560
well thats no good! hope things get better friend <3
>>
I've been thinking about doing an evocation of Agares.

Will a complete n00b get results first time following the pastebin?

Also reading online some people say that the circle+riangle are unnecessary and just piss off the demon.
Is that right or are they trying to bait people into exposing themselves?
>>
>>18842577
I was just kidding but thanks cat
>>
>>18831926
No, just don't.
>>
>>18842596
It depends on your personal relationship with the occult.
I personally would never use the triangle because my "lineage" (non-catholic) doesn't believe in the church, church-derived occult methods, or that demons are bad. So the triangle would be useless to begin with.

But if you're a god-fearing man, then by all means, protect yourself. It's not like the demons aren't used to seeing people clutching a crucifix and pissing themselves.
>>
>>18842758
The triangle doesn't have anything to do with belief. It doesn't matter what you believe or whether the entity is harmful (most goetics aren't evil but they do like to fuck around with people). Just like deciding you're not going to wear camouflage on a turkey hunt because you don't believe they can see color doesn't mean they aren't going to see you. It's a very inexperienced and limited world view that believes personal belief is going to change the nature of an external entity from person to person.
>>
>>18842770
Also, anybody clutching a crucifix and pissing themselves would be fucked if they were performing an evocation. This isn't roleplay, things don't work a certain way just because you want to change the rules.
>>
File: fig153-4.jpg (35KB, 375x512px) Image search: [Google]
fig153-4.jpg
35KB, 375x512px
>>18842758
>the use of the evokatory triangle is Catholic
Bottom zozzle.
That shit appears to be Neoplatonic.
>>
Basically new fag here.
I have a pretty could knowledge of occultism in theory, but have never actually tried to summon. My life is kind of in a rut right now and would like some assistance.Primarily looking for some purpose or direction in life, I have no idea what to do with myself. Also some financial help would be greatly appreciated, where do I even start? Who do I evoke? Would any demons care to even help?
>>
>>18842770
>It's a very inexperienced and limited world view
You don't know me bre, just chill a bit.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Circletriangle.gif
>MI CHA EL in triangle

This setup was originally developed so that the summoner would feel "safe", as in, protected by angels/sacred geometry while summoning demonic beings.
Occultism in old times was a form of using entities to do your bidding, not for spiritual enlightment or any noble reason. Being god-fearing people, these occultists used holy names, angels and etc because they regarded demons as being "bad", but still wanted to reap in sweet infernal gifts.

>in sum
>I might as well write NA RU TO on the triangle because it is useless to a non-catholic
>Sauce: Anthropology study with an emphasis on semiotics, occult fanatism, so come at me m8

>>18842776
I didn't imply the conjurer would be that person, I don't believe demons only exist to answer rituals.
What a terrible existence it would be, Hell being a waiting room until you get your next "pls find me a gf" ritual to answer.
>>
>>18842791
Forgive me, english is not my first language and I must have used the wrong term.

What I meant by catholic was "derived from the worship of God/Jesus Christ and opposing Lucifer/Satan".

Because people here think the summoning setup was developed by a neutral mage or some shit, when in fact it was developed by a God-fearing, Hell-fearing, believer.
>>
>>18842831
Uhh I wasn't referring to the names in the circle, I was referring to the circle itself. What are you, JoS or something? Also
>using wikipedia like it's a valid source
>>
>>18842888
I never said anything about using -a- circle, I talked about using -the- circle and triangle setup that we all know (the one in the pic). Specifically the triangle part because if you cared enough to read, it's basically a cage. The demon is supposed to be compelled/trapped inside the triangle so you're protected from it during the ritual. That's pretty fucking useless unless you actually believe in the names written in the triangle, and pretty offensive in my personal opinion. The triangle itself represents the most stable structure and the holy triad in sacred geometry (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

And I used the image from wikipedia because the url was shorter, you can go ahead and reverse image search that image.
>he doesn't know wikipedia is nothing but a place to share content
>never went to the bottom to click on the sauce links

The image in question was actually [citation needed], so here mate.
http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/grimoire/goetia.pdf
>>
File: cow.jpg (38KB, 414x480px) Image search: [Google]
cow.jpg
38KB, 414x480px
I have a slight philosophical conundrum.

I have worked with the Goetics and generally have gotten good results from them. I wouldn't say I'm in love with them or that we're heterosexual life partners and shit, but I like the one I've met and sympathize with them.

At the same time I do perform the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram, and it works well and provides results too. However it does use Judeo-Christian symbols and names. I do not like the judeo-christian god in general and the one experience I have with one of the four archangels invoked in the LBRP left a bad impression on me (he was condescending).

Is it philosophically fine for me to be somewhat on the side of the demons and yet still use the LBRP which draws on the power of the "other" side? Is there more neutral alternatives to the LBRP that doesn't related to a specific god?

Up until this point I've just used the LBRP anyway since results are results, and I got no problem with continuing to do so. But this just something I'm curious about.
>>
>>18842991
Wow that ego must really be getting you places.
>>
>>18843060
Well, the god names. while judeo-christian in origin, are magical formulae, but if you want more info there's a great back-and-forth going on over in /omg/ thread right now, and you will be able to get a series of diverse opinions from initiates and active practitioners, if you are interested.
>>
Can somebody redpill me on the origins of Goetia? Where did it originate, how, etc?

Or where can I read a decent article or something about it?
>>
>>18843096
Well, I mean if you read it you would at least know its *supposed* origin.
>>
>>18843075
>are magical formulae

Good enough for me, will read more on it when time is available. I bumped into this concept years ago and I guess I just forgot about it. The few times I hung out in /omg the thread devolved in a way that reminded me of neckbeards from /tg nitpicking over obscure rules and numbers of their favorite gaming system, or something. Guess I'll still check it out once in a while.
>>
>>18843060
Why do you feel bad for them?
>>
>>18843336

They've gone through some shit and have suffered.
>>
>>18843096
Lemegeton and Goetia are, at the end of the day, derived from the Greek practices of Goes as per the Greek Magickal Papyrus.

What started as protocol for ancestor worship started sponging up half forgotten/foreign pagan entities.

Shortly before the Lemegeton manuscripts the practice went 'native' again via Cyprian and Grimorium Verum, but they really kinda forked off into separate roads, where Cyprian and Verum contributed to folk religion and cunning craft (various african syncretisms for example), and Lemegeton/Heptameron/et al. contributed to the "high" ritual magick systems.

>>18843060
see
>>18843075
>>18843198
If you wanna read more Magick in Theory and Practice gives a good >quick rundown.

>>18842843
>What I meant by catholic was "derived from the worship of God/Jesus Christ and opposing Lucifer/Satan".
No.
>>
>>18843060

>judeo christian

I didn't study theology for 7 years just to get mad online over people with comically ill grasps on on the term and it's incorrect use. Getting real tired of your shit anon.
>>
>>18843424
Piss off
>>
>>18843446

Either academically involve yourself in the subject matter, and the matter of etymology and Abrahamic terms while you're at it or stop using words that don't make sense in this context.
>>
>>18843455
Made sense to me faggot
>>
>>18843417
The Ape of Lord Soth
>>
>>18843424
Not that anon, but then maybe you should fuck right off to reddit. If you studied theology for that long and aren't the fucking pope, or at least some high-level priest, you wasted your time and money.
>>
On terms of demons I would say banish them completely in light of the truth and punish accordingly after the fact would be my best guess.
>>
>>18843424
>it's

I didn't study English for nine years and minor in sociology just to get mad at people online for using an apostrophe in the possessive form of "its," then ending their posts with incomplete sentences. I'm getting really tired of your shit, anon.
>>
>>18843060
Who says its RP ;)
>>
>>18843527
Grammar nazi on a Goetia thread?
>>
>>18843538
see
>18843424
>>
>>18843543
Ahhhhh
>>
>>18843424

No one give a fuck about your worthless degree that wasted fuck loads of money and make you nothing back in return.
>>
Careful people, we just got shilled. The shill has pretty successfully derailed the thread just when good info has been posted.

Soon this thread will be deleted by the mods over its supposed derailment and flames.
>>
>>18843607
?
>>
>>18843667

Just look at the last 10 posts or so.
>>
>>18843607
I don't know, man. People on here think everybody who disagrees or trolls is a 'shill.' Looks to me more like one troll and me giving them shit, then another anon chiming in trying to figure it out. I'm not really sure why people think there are shills in /x/. I've seen some evidence of what seem like bots or something, but never in the magick threads. Just trolls and shitposters, which are as obnoxious but different in nature.
>>
>>18843737
Yeah...why would they shill a Goetia thread?
>>
>>18843737

The shilling continues, look at the shill trying to stir up further drama just when it has died down.
>>
>>18843193
>>18843417
Thanks
>>
Is the abrahamic god just an overated "goetic" entity?
>>
>>18843852
No. Which Goetic did you think he was?
>>
>>18843852
It's an overrated thoughtform desu
>>
>>18843865
One on itself outside the 72
>>
>>18843884
Ummmmm no.
>>
I have some questions if anyone could solve them. First, regarding sigil torture, which are the best methods?. Second, about the wand, how should I make it out of the tree? Thanks in advance
>>
>>18844034
Bump for answer...
>>
Hail Stolas!
>>
Hail Paimon!
>>
Hail Gremory
>>
Hail Hitler!
>>
>>18844479
No
>>
Hail Sitri!
>>
>>18844553
Ehhhh

Hail Decarbaria
>>
What's an actually good copy of the Goetia to read? Any reasonable ways to get the tools? Does anybody have any opinions on the Grand Grimoire?
>>
>>18845036
No
>>
>>18844034
Fire.
Cut from the tree in a single stroke then fashioned as you see fit.

>>18844430
>>18844478
>>18844479
>>18844539
>>18844553
>>18844619
Fuck off.

>>18844461
Word.

>>18845036
Henson's Lemegeton.
Peterson's Lemegeton.
Grand Grimoire is slightly easier to work and more folky.
>>
File: belial.jpg (121KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
belial.jpg
121KB, 500x500px
Are there any inherent risks of possession if I was to get Belial's seal tattooed on myself? Sorry if it's a stupid question, new to demonology.
>>
>>18846193
You butt hurt Ape?
>>
>>18846242
You are a lamb to the slaughter eh cunt?
>>
>>18846242
Rio?
>>
Is following the oldschool goetia to the letter effective?
Modern grimoires seem to pay no heed to hour, moon, metal etc.
>>
>>18846400
yeah thought it was fucking retarded desu, been considering it for a while, surprised my inner catholic didn't nope the fuck out of it desu
>>
>>18846501
Lol yeah man I would not advise that course of action.
>>
>>18846193
Hail Ape!
>>
>>18846481
Yes
>>
>>18846505
Of broth?
>>
>>18846509
Of cloth?
>>
>>18840878
wow low blow dude

jab at me for being afk
desu I'm not comfortable talking about this out here, as much of it is rather personal.

>>18837845
Satan's and his demons never fell.

You people still use canon from a religion that is far outdated by the gods you think you're trying to summon to torture.
Don't be surprised when you never know their respect.
>>
>>18846761
Gremory is a fallen angel. She was once in the order of Virtues

Don't deny it.
>>
File: live-and-let-die.jpg (120KB, 600x331px) Image search: [Google]
live-and-let-die.jpg
120KB, 600x331px
>>18829453
>"Crisp and clean & no chlorine"
Loved him as the spokesman for 7-Up.
>>
>>18829506
You'd get better results offering up Ardbeg than Code-Red.
>>
Any experiences/protips working with murmur or buer? Im not sure why exactly but these two spirits appeal to me and iv been thinking one of two could be my first daimon to contact. Thoughts?
>>
>>18829445
>but never forget with him he is very subservient to Lucifer.
And why is that significant? I'm not accusing anyone of larping but if you read this thread it's all assertions with no examples of why anything is bad or good at all.
>>
File: Mad Catter.jpg (87KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
Mad Catter.jpg
87KB, 600x401px
>>18829911
>>18829919

4 + -1 = 5
>>
File: glycon.jpg (33KB, 245x350px) Image search: [Google]
glycon.jpg
33KB, 245x350px
>>18830137
That serpent in his hand...

Is that Glycon?
>>
>>18831926
>>18842745
Columbine.
>>
File: aa.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
>>18832616
Much like A.A.
>>
>>18846846
Because hidden under hidden under layers of subterfuge means you are going to be deceived majorly
>>
>>18846865
Many of them...especially the Lions like Vine Sabnock ect hold serpents...
>>
>>18846871
I believe he is the author of murder?
>>
>>18846834
bump
>>
>>18846925
Sorry I haven't personally. I know a bit about Buer but honestly never heard of any one who has worked with Murmur.
>>
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/crowley/mwt/mwt_57.htm

Buer
>>
>>18839225
Try it as Ian Flemming. Invoke him as Le Chiffre.

Post results.
>>
>>18847008
No
>>
I want the Gremory anon to expound more.
>>
File: 20170402_121136.jpg (244KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
20170402_121136.jpg
244KB, 360x640px
Is this from the goetia?if So What is it.
>>
>>18847223
No

I don't know
>>
>>18846505
Grape Ape
>>
File: 3rd+Sun.jpg (221KB, 1523x1543px) Image search: [Google]
3rd+Sun.jpg
221KB, 1523x1543px
>>18847223
....At first thought it was one of the solomon seals
>>
>>18847340
Then you realized what a dumb Fuck you were?
>>
>>18847346
Ummm I couldn't find it
Thanks for letting me know that I didn't see the symbol properly... you do understand that I am aware of that fact. There is no reason to be so rude and hostile towards me. It was simply a mistake.
>>
>>18847362
Buck up butter cup

It's a tough world.
>>
>>18847390
lol
>>
>>18847394
Well if you can't handle words typed by a stranger you sure as shit can't handle a Goetic demon.
>>
>>18847456
Oh I was never interested in that. I just saw the symbol and thought they were asking a question. So I responded with what I thought it might be. I haven't paid attention to this thread. It just happens to be on the front page. I was just trying to be helpful. :)
>>
>>18847462
Your a good man anon
>>
>>18847496
Y-you t-too!
>>
>>18847500
So you don't want to summon a demon at all?
>>
Is the easiest way to interact with and bring forth these entities into your perception still to put yourself into a meditative and lucid dreamstate?
>>
Using the method to abuse sleep paralysis and stretching out your perception while working on developing your Body of Light, isn't it pretty simple to seek out and strike up communication? Sure these spirits don't come as some construct from within and so you can't control or guide them in any fashion, but contracts can be struck up in very direct fashion as well you can offer energy or overcome challenges as a test if they so wish it. The telepathic communication can be pretty clear-cut especially if you request the clarity. On the downside you could pull back to your body feeling like shit if 'injured' or feel actual pain if the dreamstate is made lucid enough, but it's not an irrevocable disaster if you fuck up.
Anybody care to give descriptions of what the entities chose to look like when encountered?
>>
>>18848185
Which ones do you want to know about?
>>
>>18848242
Pretty much any of them really. Mostly dealing with the same small number of spiritual entities personally and I haven't heard much of the listed Goetia except for what a few black-and-white pictures have shown when floating around on these threads.
Hearing firsthand accounts would be interesting. Vivid detail and how different senses or perception was affected by their presence, ect.

I admit I am fairly curious about Stolas and if he has any connection to the owl of Minerva.
>>
I noticed in the paste bin you have it labeled as small guide. Do you have a larger more detailed one?
>>
>>18848318
Stolas is not linked to Minerva or her owl.He appears to me as a stern professor. He is a shadowy black owl slender with a crown.

He is stern but patient.
>>
When i was young i attracted certain people with those practices.
But it's all nonsense/badenergy.
You do not earn anything from that, its just for jnexperienced souls
>>
>>18848741
How is it nonsense?
>>
>>18849538
He doesn't like therefore it's badwrong.
>>
>>18849549
Grape Ape
>>
>>18848320
Not OP but here's a more historically faithful and effective one: http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW

Courtesy of the Library of Ape of Th0tH
>>
>>18848160
Uhh no... but astral evocation may be? But that comes with its own set of hurdles.
>>
>>18851671
Grape Ape
>>
>>18851748
Yeah we saw the first time. Are you going to go away now that I've acknowledged you, much like children stop repeating themselves when you acknowledge having heard them?

Or are you going to keep screaming til someone gets your pacifier and sings rock-a-bye birdie?
>>
>>18851767
I'm good now daddy
>>
What offerings does Agares like?
>>
>>18851888
Frogs Legs
>>
>>18851888

A good book/story

i dont know why i answered this but this is probably false and should be ignored because i may be shitposting
>>
>>18852006
KYS
>>
hey could someone please point me towards any video evidence of someone legitimately succeeding at physically summoning a "demon"?
Also, could I have a visual description? Why exactly does everybody not know of these successful ritiuals if they grant so much power? Perhaps everything on /x/ is bullshit now.
>>
>>18851888
He likes gold. The more the merrier. You can use anything you like as long as it's genuine.
>>
>>18852635
>my entire belief system is based on what scientists can prove with physical evidence and that makes me smarter than you hahaha
>>
>>18852712
I've always wondered how to reply to that.
I don't necessarily care about a scientific mantra, I only care about trying to remain logical about everything and seeing evidence of something before I actually believe it.

Exactly like how your friend might claim he can do a kickflip, but you indeed have not seen this done. So you call bullshit.

To be fair though, most /x/ threads could just be ellaborate schemes.
>>
>>18852792

Then the most logical thing to do.. Try it for yourself. Instead of asking to be SHOWN evidence, search for evidence. Carry out your own attempt, see what happens.

You have everything necessary to try, so why aren't you?
>>
>>18852635
KYS
>>
would it be a bad idea to ask sitri to make me bi
>>
>>18829911
>>18829678
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/index.php
>>
>>18854063
You already are bi

Cunt
>>
>>18853843
It always sorta blows me away that the pseuds are ALL FUKKEN ABOUT telling folks to try this or that experiment if you don't believe X, Y, or Z fact of nature, but when you tell them run a spiritual experiment replicating the rites of this or that grimoire, they freeze up.
>>
>>18854236
Their knees start knocking.

Ape have you ever evoked a Goetic who was hostile to you?
>>
>>18854244
Not particularly.
You sorta gotta bust ass to get these things pissed at you. This isn't [your favorite jumpscare horror flick].
>>
>>18854251
I understand.

So in general they are pretty tolerant of humans, flaws and all?
>>
>>18854298

They're embodied aspects of humanity, I would hope they'd be understanding.
>>
>>18854316

Same poster, this is also a gross simplification.
>>
>>18854316
>They're embodied aspects of humanity
Just because Crowley wrote this when he was fucking 25 doesn't mean it's true, particularly when compared to comments in Magick Without Tears.
>>
>>18854236

Experience/information with Agares? For some reason I've been very drawn to him in particular.
>>
>>18854340
I'd help out if I didn't have an exam in twenty minutes.
>>
>>18854328

I did not mean it literally. It was humor.
>>
>>18854345
Good luck Ape
>>
>>18854340
He creates earthquakes

You're drawn to that?
>>
>>18854382

If you take that so literally.
>>
>>18854384
I do and you should as well

That's one of his offices
>>
>>18854382

Guy you're replying to here. I am aware of what is written about him, but I can not help it.
>>
>>18854406
Not being funny at all...what holds you back from evoking him?
>>
>>18854411

I do not have the time at the moment and I feel it would be disrespectful to do so without the proper attention.

Aside from this, speaking to others about their personal insight and experience is always interesting.
>>
>>18854425
True

Certain ones give me a very uneasy feeling so I won't evoke them. Asmodeus Belial Amon the Lions and Agares are all included...
>>
>>18854438

What keeps you away from these? I know there are obvious answers but I'm interested in personal experience and thoughts.

Who have you had the best experience with?
>>
>>18854454
Belial is overly prideful and over bearing. He overwhelms.

Asmodeus is a fearsome Cherubim and exudes power.

Amon reeks of treachery and pain.

The Lions are angelic "Powers" to overwhelming.

Agares is unfriendly and hostile.

My best success has been with Gremory Stolas Paimon and Crocell.
>>
How do I summon ***z?
>>
>>18854486
Memes are so weird sometimes.
>>
>>18854486
U don't
>>
>>18854466

Very interesting thank you!

I don't know if it's a difference in personal practice but I always find it interesting how experiences differ. Though I suppose as not all humans like all humans, not all spirits will like all humans and vice versa. Sometimes perhaps it is just a bad match up.
>>
>>18854499
Very true. The ones that I do best with are subtle.

The ones I do poorly with are blunt and direct.

Good observation.
>>
>>18854345
Grape Ape
>>
What forces a demon to do your bidding? They have no real reason to listen to you and they could just ignore you or even harm you, right?
>>
>>18854230
?????
>>
>>18855242
Well, a true adept has the ability to literally control spirits. Generally, for the non-adept, they accept offerings in exchange for whatever... small offerings for small favors, big offerings for big favors...ya know, that whole thing.
>>
>>18855333
Also, the circle and triangle are what keep the things from harming you...but again, the Lemegeton are emphatically *not* demons.
>>
>>18855250
If you want to be bi

You are already bi

Cunt
>>
Does the circle need to have all the details shown in the pictures from the books? I read people say that a simple circle and triangle will suffice, but how true is that?
>>
>>18855719
It will to a point but it shows the demon you are an amateur
>>
>>18855748
Well I guess they can tell that just by looking at me, it won't be the circle itself that gives it away.
>>
>>18855488

dis
>>
>>18851671
Is there a document that provides more basic background on things? Like what are demons? Where do they come from? Why do these particular methods work as opposed to others?

Basically something that describes the general rules of the world as opposed to a specific how to. Anything like that?
>>
>>18855790
Yeah you know what? It's called the book of Enoch.

It explains exactly what they are...
>>
>>18855748
What about the preliminary invocation of the goetia? Do I need to recite it word by word and make all signs as requested? Am I allowed to translate any of it in my native language so I feel more comfortable reading it?
>>
>>18856048
No not word for word.

Do calling of the arch angels and the Bornless One ceremony

When finished do the Banishing ritual

Your own language is fine...
>>
>>18848318
I could see a connection there.
>>
https://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW
At line 83
>when the actual planet Mercury is
It means to say Venus, right? Or is there something I don't understand?
>>
>>18856048
You're probably going to want to banish first, then do Bornless, then GRH keyed to the planet in question. Bornless is *kind of* optional.
>>
>>18856451
I'm still having trouble understanding when a planet is at the rise or apex. How can I find that? Sorry for all the questions, but I want to do my first evocation and I want to be sure everything is done correctly even if I don't follow everything by the letter.
>>
Bumpity
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.