[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Aliens real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: serveimage.jpg (102KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
102KB, 940x545px
Are Aliens real?
>>
>>18828887
Probably... The real question is would they give to shits about us or view us the same way we view ants?
>>
>>18828887
Either we are alone in this endless universe, or we are not, prabably the latter desu. The question is if some of the UFO Conspiracies are true or not..
>>
>>18828887
A better question is; are we the only planet with life in the universe?

Probably not.

Whether ufos are ayylmao is up for you to decide.
>>
File: aliens.jpg (71KB, 698x452px) Image search: [Google]
aliens.jpg
71KB, 698x452px
>>
According to this general, yes.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z4zXxtJbciA
>>
>>18828887
Science freak experiments...pets...animal companions...slaves...workers. Yea. One of these or a combination of them.

What is wrong though, is how some of these aliens live better lives than some humans. Just like some of the dogs and cats of the well known rich of our public society...some aliens get better treatment than some humans. They eat better. They have better gadgets. Hell, some aliens were given nice flying saucers by their human masters.

Are the judges of the states of the union so stupid that none of the richest of the rich will bother experiencing the jurisdiction of United States of America? Are the judges and the system of United States law at the states of the union at America sooo poor and so nonexperienced of what life is really like to be super rich...that none of them expect to get a trial by a jury of PEERS?..so none of them bother to bring their advanced technologies and their alien pets, comrades, companions, slaves, workers, whatever to a courtroom?

BTW while I've earned any credit based on my ranting...I will rant this: humans have had technology to live eternal life since thousands of years earlier than now.
>>
File: Meme of Mark A_ Milley.jpg (73KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Meme of Mark A_ Milley.jpg
73KB, 225x225px
>>18830322
This guy?
Mark A. Milley.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 320x283px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 320x283px
If they do, I hope they're hot because I'd like to give some blue chick some fugg
>>
>>18830357
I'm convinced this along with religious folk is why aliens haven't been made known to us yet. We either think they're demon spawn of Stan Satan or wanna fuck them, imagine how uncomfortable that makes them
>>
File: IMG_1175.jpg (489KB, 759x981px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1175.jpg
489KB, 759x981px
Absolutely yes.

The chances of there not being a copy of you living out an extremely similar life is 0%.

Aliens are everywhere, you're an alien. You're not of this world. There are aliens observing everything we do. Have been for years. Research the obelisk on Mars and the connection with buzz.

We don't even know if there is an end to space. We're so small, in any direction we look we see galaxies. No end to galaxies in any direction
>>
>>18830311

"Welcome to Alientown, assface."
>>
>>18828894
I disagree with this view. I understand that they may be technologically superior and may have brain capacities the likes of which we can't comprehend, much the same way as ants relate to us. However, ants operate on group think, reflexes and are, essentially, walking reactions to stimuli. Humans display actual intelligence (disregarding Brexit), they harness energy, can conceptualise.

I think, maybe, a better comparison would be they view us as we view octopuses. They're intelligent, they alter their environment, there's evidence of conceptualisation. But they're totally different from humans with a different nervous system and way of thinking, etc.

You've seen one ant colony, you've seen them all. But an octopus can surprise you and that is worth studying.

tl;dr: humans are octopuses.
>>
>>18828887
Most likely yes. Have any alien species visited earth? Probably not. The scale of the universe is so ridiculous that even if they knew about us, they wouldn't give two shits about some species that hasn't really left the orbit of this watery rock yet.
>>
Maybe Earth is basically that episode of South park where they put a multitude of different aliens on earth and watch them interact and fight for entertainment?
>>
>>18828887
yes. they stole all the jobs and send the money back to mexico
>>
>>18828887
Yeah, my neighbor downstairs is one. His name is EmaƱon.
>>
im an alien ama.
>>
>>18828887
No
>>
File: 300px-SpacePodsEp21-1.png (77KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
300px-SpacePodsEp21-1.png
77KB, 300x225px
>>18831255
sup anon, first off
> (disregarding Brexit)
we are non-political here, it's enforced through ignorance of the person who adheres to a particular position and heavily frowned upon as a faux pas, the person is ostricized through non-interaction and they either learn or go away over time, secondly we don't
>tl;dr:
that's a reddit mannerism heavily frowned upon, you can greentext to break up or summarise things. It's a question of etiquette. I understand you are younger and newer to the internet, but you're clearly posting on 4chan so please adhere to the conventions, if you take your reddit attitude everywhere you go with you online:

>1. it makes profiling you incredibly easy, since we can do word frequency and sentence structure analysis on everything you right and fingerprint you that way
>2. it makes you boring, nobody wants every forum of discussion to be like every other one
>3. it directly contradicts what you mentioned about group think, a somewhat bitter irony, given you are attempting to appear independent and self-motivated.

I don't mind new people coming in to discuss topics, but every space you occupy has a certain status quo, constant disrupt of it takes away from meaningful dialogue.

on topic, aliens is an interesting field. We have advanced technologically in the past 7000 years from the wheel to the rocket. We have not advanced spiritually or morally at all. This heavily implies aliens would NOT be peaceful hippy faggots and rather be aggressive, invasive, expansionary, and constantly fighting space wars. A war in space requires spheres, because 3 dimensional combat means you must have 360 degree field of view and response / reaction, since there is no standard flanking manoeuvre, front line and so on. So aliens are probably disguising themselves as comets, asteroids, wandering stars etc.
>>
>>18828887
We're their language. Decipher that.
>>
Lawofone.info
The best 'new-agey' source on this info IMO.
>>
File: 1d4.gif (787KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1d4.gif
787KB, 200x150px
>>18830383
"Oh no some people somewhere might want to have sex with us, better avoid all contact with this species"

Yeah okay buddy
>>
>>18828887
Texas Hold-em winner takes all.
>>
>>18831266
Humans left Earth already. Been happening for decades. Millions of humans live at planet Marse. There are colonies (if they can be called a colony so many years later than founding) at moons of every planet gravitied of Sol.
>>
>>18833441
american colonies held that status for a couple hundred years, of course they can still be called that.
>>
>>18833441
And not a single whistleblower about this subject after all these years?
>>
>>18833472
Why would they? I don't think you know the "feel" of being informed about stuff only a handful of people know about. Keeping that a secret is like waking up everyday like it's Christmas Day and you're 8 years old...
>>
>>18833441
I think it's this. There's a reason we haven't publicly progressed in space... we've progressed in secret.... think about it. Does the government tell us about their most high tech software, hardware and defense systems ? Fuck no....it's classified as shit and if I find out something u aren't supposed to there's a good chance u won't be around long tel about it or if u are u will be discredited and not heard.

So why would they tell us how far along we are in space?
>>
>>18833453
Yea, I understand how simple this classification is to relate to history/herstory, and though the humans at the American colonies didn't really have much better technology than those at England. From what I've seen and heard...the, "colonists" have technologies to create artificial gravity among other technologies. Maybe those with the most stuff like the, "colonists'" stuff are in underground cities?

>>18833472
We live in a time where the video game simulations of graphics are good enough that people think ANYTHING can be CGI'd...so there isn't any video which is ever proof except instruction guides...and those are probably so complex that those valuable people are kept at the colonies to ensure millions of humans experience food, drink, and shelter.

>>18833529
I think if you learn a lot about it then it's not that you disappear like dying kind of disappear. I think they draft you. Though, I do think that many billionaires are spending money to support teams of humans who...might accidentally harm those who are information, "leads"...maybe I should of typed, "accidentally" of quotations.

Of my understanding of government...most government military go to private companies to make the war equipment/vehicles/shelters. There were moments when the government military weren't asking for the best stuff, and were granting contracts for the stuff that wasn't the best. The private companies then wanted to really use the best stuff...even if the government military weren't asking for the best stuff. There were break away civilizations. I know that sometimes generals will ask for only the things which their troops are trained to use...or can learn to use. Most recruits and many commissioned officers are regular humans who went to public school...where they were not taught that there are humans at other planets of Sol...so many generals command troops who are not space experienced...so the generals don't bother asking for some of the best stuff.
>>
we Came as Romans
>>
>>18832355
space tiddies?
>>
>>18830348
Is he a pizza guy? Sad.
>>
>>18831255
I believe the word you're looking for is 'octopi.'
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.