[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ayyy lmao is my waifu. Claimed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

ayyy lmao is my waifu.

Claimed.
>>
aw man, et tu ayy lemao...
>>
>waifu

The colonized earthlings/west, everyone.
>>
Who is that
>>
watch Split, fall in love.
>>
>>18828347
Is she gay?
>>
The pendant is Aries I believe?
>>
She's got nice boobs.
>>
Quine escaped?
>>
She was playing a little girl who literally sell her soul to the devil in "The VVitch" then became the star of Hollywood movies where she plays an evil AI and now she's in the the new Shyamalan movie which is basically about sexual abuse and trauma.

Yeah, I'm sure that it's only Aries on her pendant...
>>
File: 1461852071819.jpg (48KB, 387x357px) Image search: [Google]
1461852071819.jpg
48KB, 387x357px
>>18829565
>>
>you will never have a gf with fetal alcohol syndrome
Life gets a lot more unbearable with every passing hour.
>>
iktf
>>
>>18828347
is she that weird lookin chick from split
she's kind of cute i guess but she's also like 18 i think
>>
yep.
>>
>>18829565
hollyweird is the brothel of the kikes, that bitch is just a lobotomised sexual witch or less, fuck him and the jews too and every single monster who is on charge of telling to us education
>>
>>18829565
>The VVitch

Man that movie was shit.
>>
>>18829426
yes, doesn't look like the Goat of Mendes or Baphomet in the slightest.
>>
>>18830697
>every single monster who is on charge of telling to us education

I'd start by getting some education on how grammar works there mate
>>
>>18830705

you're kidding bro...

That film was fucking sick
>>
>>18830705
dunno it was pretty cool, i heard the sacrificed a real goat on set and that some people went missing in those woods during filming.

probably some real magic in the movie itself.
>>
>>18834153
It was on the better end of the spectrum, it got a good rating on rottentomatoes , compared to other witch movies it isnt bad
>>
>>18830535
Her name is Anya Taylor-Joy and she's 20...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.