[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cults

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: tom_cruise_going_clear.jpg (263KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
tom_cruise_going_clear.jpg
263KB, 620x412px
How do I join a cult?
>>
why would you want to? spiritual peon
>>
>>18828170
They will choose you if you're stupid enough. So don't worry.
>>
File: MORE.png (583KB, 584x500px) Image search: [Google]
MORE.png
583KB, 584x500px
WHY WOULD YOU JOIN A FUCKING CULT WHEN EVERYTHING YOU HAVE EVER WANTED IS WAITING FOR YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE OF MORE MEDITATION?!?!?!?!?
>>
>>18828184
>why would you want to?
To become enlightened to some truth, whatever that may be.
>>
>>18828192
Also I'd like my life to mean something in the greater scheme of things, in case I can't achieve that in my personal endeavors.
>>
>>18828170
If you support an ideology or consider yourself to be a member of a political party, then you're already in one.
>>
File: obama make shit.jpg (58KB, 526x779px) Image search: [Google]
obama make shit.jpg
58KB, 526x779px
google "churches nearby".
>>
>>18828197

>looking to others for meaning

Never works, anon. You always get taken advantage of.
>>
>>18828301
This. Cults are nothing more than charismatic sociopaths exploiting the weak and desperate. Find your own enlightenment op, it's the only way.
>>
>>18828510
There's more people and you make friends before being ritually suicided.

You make it look worse than it is.
>>
stop being an edgy darklord?

Cults aren't what you think, you're ultimately going to get taken advantage of by someone who can see right through you and tells you what you want to hear.

Listen to these people, find your own path preferably through meditation. Find yourself anon

PS. No cults have any actual knowledge, if they did it would be like Skull & Bones and they wouldn't take your dumb ass who asks 4chan.
>>
>>18828170
You don't. They look for you, cults that are open to everyone are generally shit tier.
>>
>>18828170
sell your soul if you have one. If you are a beast, sell your ass.
>>
>>18828170
How does Tom Greene join a cult?
>>
The local Temple of Satan in my area is the face organization for a cult. The figurehead confessed to me that he had a fetish for trans people, and my response was to lecture him on how we are a vulnerable population. Anyway, scrawny little guy was twice my age and I was actually kinda into him, would have writhed around with him like a couple of gay snakes, but I got kicked out of the Temple before I could join the cult, for unknown reasons. Probably because I denied sex from the cult leader.
>>
>>18828197
>I'm too stupid to seek meaning in my life and depend on others to make my decisions

Yeah, you're going to be advantage of financially and left for dead. Try tumblr instead.
>>
Corporate jobs - Cults
Churches - Cults
Families - Cults
Neighborhoods - Cults
Music Genres - Cults
Fashion Trends - Cults
Nonprofits - Cults
Hobbyists - Cults

Anytime you are giving up your own ability to question, you are in a cult. Selling your soul, becoming a NPC. Anonymous (cheesy but whatever) is the only 'cult' that allows its people to have free thought and speech without repercussions.

Wake up, you're already in one.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.