[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were Giants actually real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1659750316.jpg (23KB, 368x279px) Image search: [Google]
1659750316.jpg
23KB, 368x279px
I read this article recently about the US Supreme Court forcing the Smithsonian Institution to disclose classified documents from the early 1900's detailing discoveries of over 10,000 skeletal remains of giants found across America. So what do you guys think. Is it all true or is this all a part of an even further elaborate ruse the government is pulling on us?

Link to article here http://thegoodlylawfulsociety.org/smithsonian-hidden-evidence-ancient-giants-earth/
>>
File: 1469551305351.jpg (41KB, 620x827px) Image search: [Google]
1469551305351.jpg
41KB, 620x827px
>>
>>18827914
Yes, and they're about to return for the NWO.
>>
giants rode on dinosaurs thousands of years ago

also it's probably aliens
>>
>>18827927
So the giants aren't extinct? What is the NWO endgame? Why do the giants even care about helping the NWO? You'll have to forgive me. I've only very recently started going down the rabbit hole but I'm willing to learn more and keep my mind open to all of the possibilities no matter how crazy they may seem.
>>
>>18827969
NWO has the resources to send them to a new planet with higher oxygen in the atmosphere which would make it more like prehistoric earth. At least that's the first reason that came to my mind
>>
Yes they were are real

Cunt
>>
Yea giants were real. No info if they still are, and no info if they were different species or just big people. Probably around 90% chance there's none left. Also probably not aliens or angel people.

The most likely truth is that humans have been on this planet for far longer than people think.
>>
>>18827914

Define giant.

That's sure as hell what I felt like while in Japan.
>>
>>18828294
Fallen Angels offspring
>>
>>18828296
Imagine you're Japan and they were you when you were there.
>>
Im trying to find the case number so i can see the court records, but for some reason it's seemingly impossible to find. Anyone happen to know what it is?
>>
>>18829390
That's an old fake image
>>
>>18829418
I;m not referencing the image, Im referencing the us supreme court v Smithsonian case that supposedly happened.
>>
File: IMG_1449.jpg (14KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1449.jpg
14KB, 234x215px
>>18828606
>>
>>18829429
.. if you can't find it anywhere and it was supposedly Supreme Court v. Smithsonian.. it's probably fake.
>>
>>18827969
NWO = The antichrists power established on Earth.
>Revelation 13:16-18 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

>And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

>Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Giants = The hybrid spawn of man and fallen angel.
>Genesis 6:4: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Jews = Servants of the devil.
>John 8:44-48 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

>And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

>Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

>He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

>Then answered the Jews...

"Liberal/Zionist" Christians = Unwitting slaves of the NWO/antichrist/jew
>Matthew 24:24: For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
>>
There were 10-12 foot tall extraterrestrials, they're referred to in the Bible. They had the elongated skulls that you see in some Egyptian sculptures of pharaohs. Over time, the 10-12 foot tall ones died out. Their descendants were hybrids who retained the elongated skull and anatomy, but lost the exceptional height.
>>
File: opera.jpg (36KB, 790x494px) Image search: [Google]
opera.jpg
36KB, 790x494px
>>18827914

>>18828294
and "giants" (by comparison to modern humans) are at a severe disadvantage in earths gravity.
physics shows us that less mass equates to less burden during motion.
Also smaller people require less resources like food clothing and materials.
among other reasons they take up less space so evolution will decrease our overall mass
>>
>>18827914
How did giants get so big?
>>
>>18830532
Space McDonald's.
>>
>>18827914
yes, do research
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.