[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What conspiracy theories are true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: cons.jpg (52KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
cons.jpg
52KB, 640x360px
What conspiracy theories are true?
>>
Mk ultra. Project paper clip.
>>
File: rrteam.png (501KB, 850x464px) Image search: [Google]
rrteam.png
501KB, 850x464px
>>18827890
I think it's someone's job to post boring repetitive generic thread starter comments like OP's just to cause traffic to 4chan, not caring in the least how crappy and insipid the quality of the resulting thread is.
>>
>>18827890
I HAVE PROOF OF A BUNCH OF THEM
NOT EVEN LYING

hold up OP i'll be right back to post all of them someone knocked at my door
>>
>>18827895
inb4 anon gets killed by illuminati
>>
Okay so from my POV they kind of all are. It works in a crazy tandem with the life you live, the so called "seeing what's in front of you" and the technology and true world around you. So your own subconscious beliefs and fears even unknown to you, and every ones together, build the shitty world were all in but things like art and other expression keep it running so to speak. The most powerful and true conciousness probably assumes all the power and spreads it accordingly but did so incorrectly so now that things have seemingly changed the worlds conciousness are all waking up again getting smarter and we're seeing all this new stuff and time line distortion. The "true" time line is just coming to be against all others.

But that's just my crazy madman ramblings for now
>>
[THIS POST HAS BEEN REMOVED BY THE CIA]
>>
>>18827894
That's exactly what it is. Thread bot. Do the pictures ever match in these? Kek.
>>
File: Alex-Jones-YouTube-800x430.png (406KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
Alex-Jones-YouTube-800x430.png
406KB, 800x430px
Yes, they are all true. That's why 'they' let people like Alex Jones and David Icke die.
>>
>>18827916
No. We just got so wealthy we need to make up shit to make problems.

That's all we do. It's in the human nature to create problems where there are none. If you examine ANY subject long enough you're going to find weird coincidences. Just look at any conspiracy film/book. It's always a shit load of 'wierd coincindences' that are in it self 'proof' of something. Usually secret goverment activities to gain power/rule the world or aliens. Or both.
>>
>>18827941
Ever see that movie with the people with time on their wrists paying with their life basically? I'm not wealthy I'm broke by this world standards and yet I have everything I need
>>
File: Wrisches.jpg (34KB, 404x496px) Image search: [Google]
Wrisches.jpg
34KB, 404x496px
>>18827986
>people with time on their wrists
>>
>>18827890
the lightbulb conspiracy
>>
>>18827986
It's called In Time.
>>
>>18827891
project paper clip was the acquisition and integration of nazi scientists into our government labs.
they were mostly jewish and were most likely going to be executed when they were done with their projects.
>>
>>18827890
Deep Underground Military Bases
U
M
B
>>
>>18827941
don't talk about the allens
>>
>>18827894
>>18827921
I agree with these anons. The jig is up.
>>
Printer companies have all come together and made printer cartridges shitty as fuck. I have confirmed this one so you can stop looking for answers.
>>
>>18827894
I think 4chan is different for every single person using it. You are lumped in with people that the CIA wants you to be like, and your group all views the same 4chan. However, my 4chan isn't real. I was shadow-banned a long time ago, but I still post on 4chan for the CIA, because I like to make them laugh.
>>
>>18828479
Why is this post blank? Strange.
>>
File: Arnold_with_wife.png (8KB, 703x526px) Image search: [Google]
Arnold_with_wife.png
8KB, 703x526px
>>18828496
>>
Bush did 9/11 with/for Israel. Many more, that's barley even scratching the surface.
>>
>>18827890
All of them... somewhere
>>
File: Barley11.jpg (150KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Barley11.jpg
150KB, 1200x900px
>>18828551
Barley
>>
File: smug.jpg (13KB, 252x276px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
13KB, 252x276px
>>18827890

Wouldn't you like to know........
>>
>>18828477
And Luxottica Group S.p.A. have pretty much cornered the eyewear market in the west in order to price gouge to the best of their ability.
Conspiracies are all around us, it's just that they tend to be very mundane, human and hard to keep secret.
>>
>>18828479
this theory breaks down when you have people who live together using 4chan at the same time, and similar circumstances.
>>
Watch JFK to 9/11
>>
>>18827890
I genuinely believe that the U.S. federal government knows that there is a bipedal hominid species living in most rural wooded areas of the United States and the only reason it's not disclosed is to protect industry such as logging and mineral extraction.

Look at how much of a fuss people make about saving the rain forests to protect exotic wildlife and how much people in the U.S. care about protecting great ape species.

Now imagine everyone finds out that a great ape species lives in the United States and our industry possible contributes to deforestation and habitat loss for this species. The logging industry would have to deal with potentially endless new regulations to protect the species, it would probably justify even more coal mining regulations as well. You can probably imagine that leading Industry CEOs and their political allies wouldn't want that information getting out to the public.
>>
>>18829173
There are enough people not involved and has been enough time that it would have come out regardless of what the federal government wants. We have devices in our pockets that can broadcast to the world in an instant. If there were a sizeable population of something like that, we'd know. We'd have tons of evidence, lots of pictures.
>>
>>18829184
the best pictures would probably be gathered by loggers too, ironically.
>>
>>18828479

I've been in the same threads as my friends and girlfriend though.

interesting concept but needs a little polish
>>
>>18827890
Reminder that everyone thought MK Ultra was fake
>>
>>18829221
They still don't believe me about tavistock.
>>
we're all psychic except for you
>>
>>18827890
Life after death,
biggest conspiracy of all.
If you can grasp it's magnitude and it's effect, you'll all other conspiracies are minor glitches and many are just bait your keep from seeing the bigger picture.
>>
>>18827890
Donald Trump is a Barron plant.
>>
All of them.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.