[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My life over and over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 3

File: DT-09-final-infinity.png (8KB, 498x230px) Image search: [Google]
DT-09-final-infinity.png
8KB, 498x230px
Hello i wont say my name, because in the past people asked me for favors i cannot do.. and its anoying.

When i was7 years old, i was with my father watching an old western movie, a particular scene of that movie when the cowboy its trying to ride a horse and he felt, and the comment of my father when it happened are in my mind so deep that i will never be able to forget them.. my father just said "Hahaha That happen when you are afraid of the beast"

I was like normal.. nothing happened.. but after that my life continued just like normal.. the movie ended, i was a happy child, and i when to school the next day, then to highschool some years later.. and then to the university.. i grew up.. i got married.. then divorced.. then i moved to USA.. and my life was a normal life.. but when i was just about to reach 30 years, something happened..

it was april 4, my birthday its in april 5, i when to sleep just as normal.. it was just a regular tuesday.. when i woke up the next morning.. i was in underwear.. with seven years old.. and i was watching the same movie i saw with my dad 23 years ago..

i though it was a dream, i saw the horse scene.. then the words of my father... and i was tottaly shoked.. cause it wasnt a dream.. i was living that day again.. 23 years later.. (or before.. or whatever)

The thing its that i wasnt able to sleep that night, i meant i have 2 master degrees and a phd, and i was seven years again.. also my life.. my friends.. my achievements i was so scared.. i finally felt sleep, and when i woke up next morning my nightmare came true..

i was living my fucking life again..

The first 2 months i was very depressed, but after a while i wanted to take advantage of it.. but it was impossible.. i wanted to skip school.. cause you know i have a phd and i thought i was going to be very superior at school.. well.. i tried and it costed me a lot of bulling, and hate from my teachers.. also i tried to take advantage in other ways.
>>
Go on
>>
Then when i was 15 for second time, i tried to take advantage because i remmember the result of some sport tournaments, and it didnt work.. the results where different now.. then well at least i wanted to fix my future, i did not studied biology this time.. i went for engeniering, and then i did not married the same woman.. just for not pass thru the divorce experience again.. and i did a lot of excercise just for not being a fatass again..

NOTHING WORKED.. i got divorced again.. i never finded any freaking job.. i was poor.. and yes my body shape was better but i loosed my hair.. damn.. then i wanted to suicide.. i was incredible depressed.. then i waited to my 30 years birthday.. and just as i thought.. it happened again..

this is the 13th time im living this life.. i tried to suicide 3 times.. but i just woke up when i was 7th years.. just as allways.. i have been rich.. i have been poor.. i have been famous.. i have been a doctor.. a thief.. i have been in prison.. i have killed hundreds.. i am getting tired of this.. i always get divorced.. i allways move to the same country by one reason or another.. in 1 week will happen again..

i am 29... again... and i have a normal life.. i am a IT engineer, 2 master degrees.. i got divorced 1 year ago.. of my very first wife.. AGAIN.. for different reasons..

i think that if i had a very peaceful life this time i will going to be able of move forward.. a priest told me that god need me for something and i have to find WHAT.. i dont think its real anymore.. i came here just to ask you.. what should i do?

Thanks!
>>
You need to wake up son.

Ask yourself in your mind: "What will my next thought be?"
Did you hear a response? Ask the question again if you didn't. The jist here is that even our mind is not our own. The voice in our mind cannot ask the question, it can only answer it. Eventually you can enter into a dialogue with your mind, where you speak and it listens and vice versa.

According to your math, you should be 299 years old. An impressive feat. In all of your 300 years of living, you failed to find enlightenment even once?

Read some Buddhism.
>>
I was reading some texts from the Tripitaka, and read about the life of jesus and buddah, and how they finded the enlightenment.. but.. what i deduced, was just to stay focus on what i wanted, and be very equilibrated.. i am not looking for enlightenment i am just looking for an answer, of why is this happening..? whats the pourpose?

its 390 years.
>>
You're making this all up, or, It was just a dream and you're thinking you were living that day again, either way os impossible to "live again" something.
>>
>>18827499
So if you try to suicide yourself you just wake up in your bed and your 7 years old again?

The Fifth Trumpet

…The locusts were not given power to kill them, but only to torment them for five months, and their torment was like the stinging of a scorpion. 6In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, but death will escape them.
>>
>>18827443

not trying to be a dick but your English should really be better with all those years of practice
>>
Well op, im going to assume this is just a story (if this is actually happening though, holy shit that sucks) but its a decent concept for a story. Got the whole groundhog day thing going on with finding some greater/divine purpose or whatever. You could definitely work on it and make a nice story out of it (may wanna get someone who speaks English as their first language to help proofread though)
>>
>>18827499
I have no idea whether this is a troll post or not. But I can give you a hint. Destroy the place...
>>
i am not looking money or someone to believe me, i am not looking fame, and i am not crazy or confused.. its real as your face in front of the mirror, i have dreams every night.. and i am a totally normal person just like anyone else here.. but you are right in something, its impossible to live something again.. every single time that happens everything its different BUT the scene of the movie.. and the words of my father. and thats why i make emphasys on them...

Sometime back in time i was at highschool watching my "all life girlfriend" and thinking why i never married her..that she was amazing.. and suddenly Mario(the classroom jackass) trow me a shoe in the face.. and told me to stop watching susana like a freak..

After that... Susana never became my girlfriend... just like that... in my first life (at least the one i remmeber) we where couple for 7 years.. and i did not marry her because my university was very far from town..

Just a little step out of the line.. and everything change.. what if i tell you that Al Gore won the elections and became president of the USA in one of the lifes i had.. and china started WW3 against usa.. because of him?.

i was still living in Argentina.
>>
>>18827465
My best guess is you have been sent for a purpose, until you fulfilled that one you'll be stuck there over and over again.
Also you'v been stuck in a time loop, that may end up this time as things have a lot changed on a cosmic level, se what happens this time on the 5 of april. May best guess is this time it won't happens again, for well reason, I'm to lazy to explain.
>>
>>18827530
Is it the first time Trump win?
>>
How come your english sucks so hard? I thought you were more than hundred years old.
>>
>>18827530
If you're not trolling
Mail me,

[email protected]
>>
>>18827530
Do have thought about what happend on your 7th birthday or better the day before that? If you are into esoteric stuff i would suggest to try to ask someone about past life experiences. What also came to my mind is the symbolism with the 7 and 23... I cant tell if it is important what your father said in that movie, but you could try to exactly do that... And what happens when you dont go to sleep that night?
>>
hey OP
si vienes de argentina porque no me encuentras cuando tenes 18 anos and we see what happens after that
>>
Platinum grade roleplaying faggotry or mental illness - hopefully it's the former.
>>
>>18827465
so you get to live in the prime of your life, forever.

dude fuck you, that's literally my dream and here you are pretending it's happening AND that it's a bad thing.

FUCK
OFF
FUCKHEAD

if this were true it would be the best thing ever and you would have realized after 13 lives both a. how to spell a little better and b. what the fuck it is you're being reincarnated for. You're clearly "afraid of the beast" and the horse keeps bucking you from 30 to 7
>>
>>18827443
Do not seek the beast, I repeat, DO NOT SEEK THE BEAST. Turn off the T.v asap when you snap back, Never watch another tv and stay away from the internet. Best thing is start now to get use to it. Lack of internet that is, Sale or throw away T.vs, Computer, Cellphones. Become a simple farmer, Read more.
>>
Have you ever tried to watch this movie with your kid? If not, maybe it's worth trying
>>
>>18827636
But if he hates this curse wouldn't it be sort if cunty to pass it on to his child?
>>
>>18827652
What if his dad gave it to him that way?
His words were really strange in my opinion. It looks like this may be the only way to get rid of that curse
>>
>>18827659
OP needs to fuck a horse
>>
>>18827659
Hmmm, well maybe that family is meant for something great, or someone made a deal they shouldn't
>>
>>18827663
If he becomes a farmer he can fuck all the horses he wants, Also 2 points for fitting the number 23 in this OP.
>>
>>18827663
Now we're getting somewhere boys
>>
I believe you Anon. Its hard to follow your words though. When you try to game the system you turn into a game to played by the system. Live true, let your dreams become new, be the you who all ways was and be happy.
>>
my english is not that bad for a person that never studied the english, i learn it by my self.. and all of you understand me as well..

For the person that talked to me in spanish "Lo siento pero no pienso hacerlo"..

i tried a lot of things, certanly the only thing i never try its to breaking the TV when i am 7th years.. or leaving before my father say the words.. but i am afraid..

someone said that its very cool living the prime of my life over and over.. but i have to tell you that after all this years, i want to fucking rest.. the first 3 times was enought..

in all this lifes i had 2 daughters.. one named Sara.. and one Named Leonor... both with the same woman in 2 different lifes.. i felt in love with my daughters.. and now.. i dont have them... i have read hundreds of books.. and watched more than 3 thousand movies, right now i am suffering of a lot of stress, cause of the date and also something new happened yesterday, i quited my job. i want to travel this weekend maybe to amsterdam and wait for my birthday there.

i talked to my mother and my father a couple of times, about this issue, and they told me that they dont know anything, and my mother just told me " its just stress son dont worry" so its worthless..

before someone tells me "why are you working?" i do it because of the "what if this time i dont go back in time again?"

I remmember that after my 7th birthday i was just playing nintendo all day long.. and my grandmother was with me.

I just wanted to share this with you, some of your ideas sounded good, like turn off the tv at the moment i go back... and the 7 and 23 number symbolism.. i will check with a priest i know that knows a lot about numerology

and i tried not to sleeping.. and its imposible..
>>
So...everytime your life is restarted, to which year you come back?
In all your lifes you are the same person with the same family or something changes?
When you are older have you ever watched the movie again?
Have you had a horse in any or your lifes?
>>
>has a PhD and writes like he is stuck as a five year old
>>
You must still be stuck at seven years old because I can't tell what the fuck you're saying kiddo.
>>
>>18827745
>>18827748
English major fag here, OP is hitting all the using signs of someone that is writing English as a second language. Missed syntax, lack of colloquialism, incorrect grammatical structuring. Very few typos though. Yours is a typical "We speak ENGLISH in 'MERICA" knee-jerk reaction to an easily read couple of paragraphs. Please grow some culture or at least stop making all westerners look ignorant and intolerant.
>>
I am aware of reliving my life also and many others do as well. You think you're special?! You're an evil selfish asshole and you deserve this hell for the way you treat other people (killing) so fuck you infinity.
>>
>>18827443
1 of 2 things is happening OP. either your crazy and possibly suffering from oldtimerz to the degree you have started regressing. your life didnt restart you just think you did and every one around you just wants you to die already you old fuck

or ...

when the "ripple" in time occured you got thrown back. think of it like numbers being transposed. part of your adult quantum form (think of it like a 3d grid and each point can only hold 1 thing and the entirety of the 3d grid encompasses your adult body) was transposed onto a younger you

basically even though the earth orbits the sun and the solar system moves through the galaxy and the galaxy thought space your body is made of atoms and molecules but the link would be quarks. you have a varying number at any 1 point in time vs another point in time. they seem to pop into and out of existence. any proton may have say 3 or 5 or 7 one second and another second a different odd number below 13. the quarks keep a sort of running tab on movement through your matter which is logged in the point between every point in space. they cannot have 4 in a proton. how do they know how many should be there if they just randomly show up? at any 1 point in time your data is logged as all data is logged. the traffic creates a back log over time

your "record" is corrupted in this scenario.
>>
Have you tried asking your father about this? Maybe copy of him in your timelines still remember going through different timelines. You should look for the answer over there
>>
This whole thing is a very disturbing read if you're not bullshitting anon, because I believe that this may be something all of us experience and the only aberration is your ability to recall it and/or the time your 'soul' is sent back to do another loop.

I had a dream very, very similar to yours in which I witnessed three of my lives and deaths, and while there were a few constants, almost everything could happen differently. Is this clicking with you at all? Has anyone else experienced anything similar?
>>
>>18827829
>>18827977
I like these answers. Time loop paradox conceptual problems can be confusing to answer so look to your family and friends. Your own meaning is all ways true for you ya know?
>>
>>18828002
I asked to mail me, but he didn't, so anyway,
I didn't wanna talk about it here publicly, i have experienced a similar kinda situation where i lived & died many times, spent my whole life & remember everything quite very well, then woke up atlast & here I'm living this same life again as i recall i dreamnt
>>
>>18828025
You don't get my point. My thought is that hes father may be affected by this shit aswell. If time goes back everytime to this moment, it might be connected to his dad's words.
>>
On April 5th, I will too go back. I'll be fifteen.
>>
>>18828049
I do get your point because you're right it is in the fathers words. I am the beast totally unafraid
>>
>>18827443
Time to pull that anchor up, anon. The anchor being the moment your father said those words. You need a new anchor.
>>
>>18827530

Tell us more about tour past lives, what has happened in WW3? What other big differences have you noticed going from one life to another?
>>
>itt: clinically retarded people
>>
>>18828086
This. An anchor that doesn't laugh and lives as an example of what to do rather than what not to do
>>
I wonder what happens with your body in this timeline
>>
>>18827530

Mándame un mensaje para hablar si es que esto es en serio, tal vez pueda ayudarte [email protected]
>>
File: IMG_1876.jpg (29KB, 424x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1876.jpg
29KB, 424x285px
Happy trails, to you. Until, we meet, again.
>>
>>18827741
maybe you should eat some psilocybin mushrooms, AKA magic mushrooms. You can get them in Amsterdam. The mushroom will know the answers you seek.You have to ask them during the peak of the trip.
>>
¿de que parte de argentina sos?
In which part of argieland do you live? I'd like to know more
>>
Also, did Scioli get killed in a timeline where he won the elections? did anything from before your childhood change?

OP confirmed to have a philosophers stone inside him
>>
>>18827516
Agreed! Anon is just a shitty story writer
>>
>>18828362
Wow dude. Some crazy stuff . do you have any kinda of proof ? Whats the name of the movie? Tell us more about WW3.
>>
>>18827443
Two masters and a PhD by 30? Pull the other leg schlomo.
>>
Go to the CIA
>>
you need to find you'r happy ending.
>>
OP.. Maybe you go back in your time loop, but a copy of you remains in this time line...
>>
>>18827443
Calm down anon, just live life more freely. Don't think too much of what other people expect. Try following the path of Hindu next time. They will teach you of the mind and your brain allowing you to engineer yourself and your own reality once you hit maximum enlightenment. Don't choose evil or good. They are playing you.
>>
>>18828860
Or choose the light and service, it is up to you anon. Choosing Evil will send you into greater despair as they feed off your eternal suffering. Service guarantees citizenship.
>>
Deep shit, I'll be here the 5th.
>>
so you lived 390 years worth of time? Must have learned a shit tonne about random stuff
>>
bump

OP still here?
>>
>>18827443
My one wish is to do my life over again. Your absolutely insane but that would be pretty amazing.
>>
>>18827465
Don't go to sleep lol
>>
OP if you are a hundred percent serious, you have fallen into your past. this is very rare. usually, when your leg of reality comes to an end, you simply jump to a new one. living your own life again... you must have a deep seated desire to make amends for something. or you have a severe blockage in your journey that your consciousness is trying to route around. good luck my man, just remember that you'll be fine in the end, all though perhaps a little tired.
>>
When i was 14 years i was playing hide and seek with my friends in the social club my family used to go on those days, it was january 19.. and suddenly we hear a car accident and,we all went out to see wtf was going on.

my grandpa crashed the car and my grandmother died, i saw her body covered in blood, it was shocking.

i forgot the date on my second loop and also in the 3rd.. but in the 4th. 5th and 6th i did not. and i saved her 3 times from crashing but. she died few years later in different situations, but allways cause of the same reason. i meant

in the car accident she died cause of a fracture of the skull, and the next times she died allways cause of skull fracture, one time falling in the stairs, the second when a tree branch hit her and the 3rd time was because of she felt. just walking on the street and hit her head with the edge of the sidewalk.

beside that is the theme of my divorce. no mather what i do and who the hell i marry. i always divorce. for different reasons. i have been married 9 times. 6 different womans, and i allways divorce no matter what i do to fix the shit. i was so desperate last time i did very crazy shit to try to avoid divorcing.

i choose allways light and service, i dont like violence, but i got very crazy after 6 loops and i ran from home with 10? years.. and i tried to live a different live. but it did not worked.

i have learned a lot random stuff, i did something new this life, i was working as a lumberjack in switzerland 1 year a go, just before i finded an awesome IT job in a bank, and they sent me to the USA. AGAIN.

doing the life over and over is cool till the third time, and it looses every fun after you have childrens. and they become just dust in your mind.

someone told me once, that i die the april 5th.. and somehow i cannot cross the tunnel to the new dimenssion, and i am in the loop. other told me that this is my hell for what i did in my past lifes.

and YES 18830910 i have a huge desire to make amends.
>>
>>18831117
did you met god or angels?
>>
"Hahaha That happen when you are afraid of the beast"
I know internally that this is just a good composed story, but leave the time away. Dont think as if time has some sort of meaning, its invented by the humans and what is happening to you can not be made by humans in our universe. I personally think, and it is a legit THEORY of the universe taught of some scientiests I cant give source on right now;
The Universe expands, but when the force is not high enough to make it keep expanding, it will diminish in size, until its at the state where everything is compressed so small, that it will be able to explode again in a big bang.
Until here everything is not taught of by me.
But as you might already interpretate, it could be that the whole Universe is just a "cycle" , and everywhere we look , and we saw is just made up by some butterfly effect. Maybe in 100 more cycles it happens to be that you dont exist, because it changes a bit every time. Also to get back to the time, the life cycles you are living they only exist once every billion years , and for some reason you perhaps can remember your life . The theory I braught up also implies, that you have no power over what is happening, only if you maybe kill yourself over and over again, until it happens to be that the universes cycles differ so much from the previous ones, so that you can never exist anymore, or its at least very impossible.
>>
Have you ever posted this on 4chan in another timeline?
>>
>>18827443
>Not using this ability to win the lottery and change the world for the better.
>>
>>18827443
That happened to me also. I finished high school and I didn´t like where my life is going. I was walking down the street and I woke up. In my last year of elementary. I somehow managed to change much as I had vivid deja vus that knocked me off time to time showing me a different outcome that I didn´t want.
>>
>>18827465
What age are you now?
>>
>>18827465
You must live your lives. You have knowledge. You have immortality. You will become a god
>>
i wish with all my heart that this happens to me too one day, i did so much wrong choices in my life...
>>
>>18827530
It is of course. You need to find a reason to all this. That's what happens if you're afraid of the beast.
>>
Maybe we can talk about this. Here's my gmail: [email protected]
>>
>>18827443
I don´t think this is for you to suffer. I scryed a bit and it looks like you should join the politics as this is your purpose. A friend (well, more of an acquaintance) at your home should suddenly bring it up out of nowhere and you two should do something about it. Also, go to Amsterdam just let off the steam but then return. You are vital for someone/something to happen in politics. Not because of your experience, it´s the opposite. When you join the politics, the repeating will stop, as you (well, your actions indirectly) are supposed to be a condition for a step, that will make some kind of an amendment to be passed.... that´s all what I got
>>
>>18827443

Addendum to >>18831575

Also watch the movie again and look for symbols/symbolism that resonates with you and try to interpret it.
>>
believe me or not, as i said i dont care, im leaving atlanta to Barcelona Spain.. tomorrow, the plane will make a stop in new york, i have never been there, then barcelona, cool weekend and then to amsterdam with a lot of prostitutes and alcohol.

i wont be able to have sex in 5 years.. till i reach 12 at least.. and the good part its that my lounges will be clean again..

the "Hahaha That happen when you are afraid of the beast" its my translation of the spanish words "hahaha eso pasa cuando le temes a la bestia"

18831417: the numbers allways change..

18831352: no.. i meet 4chan some years ago.. but this is the first time i ever writed.

18831496: i am 29 right now but according to what i remmember i am 375 years more or less, i cannot remmember how old i was the first time i killed myself.

18831500: i tough that 150 years ago.. now its getting boring.. and sad. the true god is the one who make me this.. i guess...

i hope i can come here and write on april 6.. this is part of an experiment you know?

if i am trying to leave records of me..
>>
>>18827489
Humans are not meant to live so long, his path to enlightenment is clearly clouded by his madness.
>>
so..you'r birthday is on april 6 but, ¿what time is going to be?
>>
>>18831885
Have you tried visiting Antarctica, the German outpost there?

https://youtu.be/EB8tYoOrPKI
>>
>>18832162
You are mirroring a set lifespan, how interesting..

https://youtu.be/2YJf0wOuhlc
>>
>>18831885

>The first 2 months i was very depressed, but after a while i wanted to take advantage of it.. but it was impossible.. i wanted to skip school.. cause you know i have a phd and i thought i was going to be very superior at school.. well.. i tried and it costed me a lot of bulling, and hate from my teachers.. also i tried to take advantage in other ways.

>this is the 13th time im living this life.. i tried to suicide 3 times.. but i just woke up when i was 7th years.. just as allways.. i have been rich.. i have been poor.. i have been famous.. i have been a doctor.. a thief.. i have been in prison.. i have killed hundreds.. i am getting tired of this.. i always get divorced.. i allways move to the same country by one reason or another.. in 1 week will happen again..

>i am 29 right now but according to what i remmember i am 375 years more or less, i cannot remmember how old i was the first time i killed myself.

>doing the life over and over is cool till the third time, and it looses every fun after you have childrens. and they become just dust in your mind.

Remarkably consistent RPing for being an effectively immortal being, OP.

>what should i do?
>but.. what i deduced, was just to stay focus on what i wanted, and be very equilibrated

With centuries worth of wisdom in a seven year old body, a man could grow up to do tremendous good in teaching the world of how to be. Enlightenment necessarily enlightens others.

>am not looking for enlightenment i am just looking for an answer, of why is this happening..? whats the pourpose?

Enlightenment is the inevitable purpose of all souls, whether you are Roleplaying or, mentally ill, or stranger still, for real. So your point is backwards. We are ALL here to achieve enlightenment. I would focus on growing the soul, as you cannot possibly hold attachment to this world anymore. Become a greater being worthy of breaking the cycle of life itself.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.