[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demonic Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: D8V1hM7.png (273KB, 536x458px) Image search: [Google]
D8V1hM7.png
273KB, 536x458px
Anyone here besides me have lucid dreams where demons aren´t complete assholes in em and converse with you , teach you things or you fight with em - against them ?

eversince i tried to force lucid dreaming they´ve been getting more and more intense and biblical and anytime it gets "too much" i just have to call out to jesus and i wake up or travel to another astral plane.

i know to many of you especially sceptics this seems like roleplaying but its not.

lot of dreams involve muslims killing people too and political figures appeareing in em where they do quesitonable things behind closed doors such as killing babies , drinking blood , signing papers , george soros being protected by demons etc.

any demonic dream is usually followed by slight sleep paralysis attempt on their part but i´ve worked out to cancel it by realising its sleep para the moment it starts to snap out all you gotta do is "wanting to wake up".

anyway thanks for reading , im 28 and not a teen ive had these "happening lucid dreams" for the past 2 or 3 years now regulary.

grewn accustomed to the uneasyness of them and yes i do feel pain or pleasure in them.
died many times , got severely injured or shot to death.

share your experiences.
>>
>>18826836
How did you train yourself? I'm interested in the technique.

Can you explain little bit more on details this sleep paralysis thing. You seem to have interesting point of view about it.

>demons, political characters.
U watch news often? But yeah I think your dreams reflects either current world status or personal ideology.

Next time do a test. Go meet someone you know and make a request to call you and repeat a specific sentence. Probably won't work at first time.

>last time I was battling zombie dragon in a mansion with my friends. We won. Shit it was intense.
>>
>>18826836

nah I don't trust no demons man. they will deceive you. The demons I meet in dreams are always trying to trick you into believing you control the dream- meeting demons in a lucid dream means you are no longer truly controlling the dream- the entity is. I use lucid dreams to search for true freedom and avoid these tricksters at all cost. You might meet me one time in a dream- I like to wear the skin of an old hiker with a bucket hat and sunglasses. If we travel together I will expose these demons to you once and for all. There's a place in whatever the dream world is that can show you. Sweet dreams.
>>
>>18826885
sleep paralysis always starts with massive fear inducement and a known place you lived for or been to for a long time.
it always starts with you laying on the bed waking up inside the dream but not being able to move etc.

inside the paralysis youve to panick the fuck out before shit gets weird by calling upon jesus or forcing a mental reset of your RMT dream stage.

i myself imagine altf4 and looking at my hands or flipping a lightswitch to activate it.
>>18826904
i have no recollection of what i look like in lucid dreams nad if you were a true dreamer youd know that neither have you nor can you pick "Looks" like you feel like it.
confirmed for larp.
>>
>>18827281
Interesting. I extremely rarely panic during SP.

>SP activities. Me on my bed laying on my back. Something behind my head... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>WTF? Okay. It's a malicious spirit thing. Lets see what's going to happen. (I feel it behind my head. Outside of field of view)
[blackout]
>blanket is like ocean of hostile energy. This malicious thing tries to strangle me with blanket.
>"Wooo! That's enough!" I shake the paralysis off and bite this thing hand off. At peace again.
[blackout]
>turned on my side and slapping my face lazily. Finally get grip of dream state. Adventure begins.
>>
>muslims killing people
>shady political figures
stop sleeping with the news on and you should get better
>>
>>18826836
I've been having weird dreams with space with the planets and one about "anti-christ"(i'm not sure). I think I know the reasons why but I just want them to end soon.
>>
Kinda. Not exactly the same but I often get this dream where I am followed by this green spider thing. I go through life normally in this dream, exept the spider rationalizes doing whatever I want and pushes me to have more "fun".

The weird part is for everything I get in this dream, I have to feed it someone I love.

Other than the whole eating my riends and family part Mr. Spider is very friendly.
>>
Usually the demons act like a loved one and suddenly turn on me and change form
>>
Demons aren't a thing. There are only spirits. Some are less friendly than others. These dreams sound like a subconscious fear on Muslims manifesting more than any sort of spiritual visit.
>>
A spirit appearing in dreams will be a vivid unforgettable figure that will not match anyone you have ever seen or known.
>>
I had a dream about a week or so ago, before I went to sleep that night I had been reading a lot of nick land material, in particular his "book of paths" in which the refrain "Immersive nightmares undergo an ominous transition" is repeated many times.

Anyway in the dream I was in a large cave, I was a little boy and for some reason my name was Kevin, which isn't my real name. In the center of the cave, hanging from the ceiling was this monster of that looked kind of like those ceiling hangers from half-life, but its flesh was transparent and streaked with black and pink.

We spoke telepathically for a bit, I forget about what, and then it wrapped me in its enormous tongue like a spider wrapping its pray in a web, and pulled me into its mouth. I was still alive, and I asked it why it was doing this, its pointless since it can't really harm me in a dream. It pulled me out, still hanging me by its tongue, looked at me and said "Kevin? Just remember that I own you." And then pulled me back inside it. And that was the end of the dream.

As soon as I woke up I felt I knew exactly what entity this was but I don't want to say its name here. The thing I can't figure out is why it called me Kevin.
>>
>>18826836
No, I've been woken by twitching mutilated corpses trying to scare me. A rat with the fires of hell in it's eyes black sun in the center. Almost all are apocalyptic. Doesn't even scare me anymore, not even in my dreams. I still don't like them though so I wake up apparently.
>>
>>18828755
>Life is eternal, we chose to forget whatever happened last time. The light of the Heavens is shining on us here calling us away from our pasts. Find Christ/Bhudda whoever and do good deeds. Whatever happened last time wasn't worth remembering.
>>
>>18828755
Almost makes me wonder if the dream was intended for someone else. Is it possible to "tune" into a particular entity and eavesdrop on their transmissions? Has anyone ever heard of anything like this?
>>
>>18826836
i die in dreams oftenly. could be big smushing ball, nuclear explosion or fall to death. usually wake up in another dream after that. even same place, just slightly different. then when i wake up irl i go back in layers. proper inception shit.
>>
My episodes of sleep paralysis usually consist of me inna dream looking into the distance at lights or objects in the sky seemingly great distances away from me, then typically two or three of these objects begin to move towards me in a spiraling motion and that's when I realize that they're travelling towards me at a rapid pace and that they're only 100m away.

Then me being the stupid nigger that I am, I invoke jesus too late and faithlessly and I wake up sweating because the aliens got me.

Also, in the dream I know it's separate entities to me, after all, the brain is merely a transformer relay for your spirit or aetheric body, and when you're still too attached to this world, the nigger aliens come get you.
>>
>>18828891
perhaps go out of your comfort zone and try something positive for kindness out of kindness.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.