[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A real guide to speaking with demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: lilithblackmirror.jpg (27KB, 400x390px) Image search: [Google]
lilithblackmirror.jpg
27KB, 400x390px
1. Nonspecificity/Mutability.
Sigils don't mean shit. The direction you're facing don't mean shit. 'Banishing rituals' don't mean shit. "B-but Crowley said" yeah well Crowley ain't shut. Have you seen the hats that dude wore? Stop giving random weirdos so much credit. Their methods aren't special and they aren't the only ones that work.

2. Sincerity/Engagement.
Following a canned ritual-by-the-numbers is actually more likely to result in failure than not because the point of the ritual was never that speaking the seven nicknames the mighty angels gave to their weiners carries any intrinsic weight. The point of ritual is making an earnest effort to learn about the being you mean to contact and putting that effort on display for them as a show of good faith. Read what you can about the demon in advance. Contemplate their being. Set up a ritual that you think they would appreciate, and do it from the heart.

3. Equanimity/Humility.
Be respectful, you dope. Stop thinking you can demand things from a transcendental being beyond your comprehension. There's absolutely no reason they would be obligated to help you and if you're at this stage then they certainly hold the power to do you ill for being such a brat. Speak to them with your damn words. If you have something to ask, ask *nicely*. If they refuse, be polite about it and thank them for the visit anyway.

These are the three pillars of speaking to a demon. It doesn't matter how you do it so long as you're truly sincere in your effort and respectful of their power and being.
>>
Demons doesn't exist you edgy cuck
>>
>>18825145
>Be respectful, you dope. Stop thinking you can demand things from a transcendental being beyond your comprehension.
Aren't you actually supposed to COMMAND demons to do your bidding, else they may decide that you're just some wimp and, you know, fuck you up? As opposed to coming in contact with God(s), where you ASK him/them for favours.
>>
While I agree with a lot of what OP is saying he writes in such a holier than thou douche-bag manner that I'd like to say, OP you're an ass.
>>
>>18825178
Explain to me why you, personally, think you can command a demon to do your bidding. Go on, I'll wait.

>>18825216
It's jokes my chum.
>>
OP proves what a massive, egotistical, inexperienced douche they really are (see post)
>>
>>18825145
So, how many evocations did you perform/of what entities before coming to this conclusion? What types do you do now that you have discovered the ultimate truth?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.