[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ opinion on Psychic powers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1490138335558.jpg (36KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
1490138335558.jpg
36KB, 486x486px
/x/ opinion on Psychic powers?
>>
>>18824992
test
>>
>>18824992
Who would ever need them with a sick rig like dat.
>>
That IS a pretty sick rig desu senpai
>>
>>18824992
Not real in the slightest
>>
>>18824992

They're pretty fun.

Best to not let anyone know though, especially around here.

Malevolent forces go vampire on you over the energy.
>>
File: 1487538891634.jpg (67KB, 701x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487538891634.jpg
67KB, 701x960px
>>18826688
>>
One guy I knew said he had psychic powers and could manipulate the essence of your very being just by talking to you. No one liked him.
>>
>>18826761
Thats easy and I can confirm no one likes me.
>>
During the last few decades the CIA engaged in experiments teating whether or not remote viewing was potentially possible and whether or not it could be used to gather intelligence.

In one instance, the remote viewer was told to visit a specific location, however, the location was unknown to him, in a sealed envelope placed on the desk in front of him. He was then given coordinates.

Just to mess with him, the location given was the planet Mars, and the time 1,000,000 BCE.

The rest you can read for yourself, in the CIA archives.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf
>>
>>18826761
Same here. Purely hated over a shiity gift like telepathy. Psychic over the edge, soul sucked dry by every tramp and wanna be near me or that knows me. It almost killed me today. Once they get what they think is power they discard me . Once they realize i wont just go away, try passing me on, like taking a turn on a doorknob. Gaslit until the workday ends, snitched on when some think they loose the connection, harrassed hounded anharranged constantly over it. I dont recommend anyone learn it. Though some will sell their souls for it, dont mention demons or devils. Youll be crowned a satanist til your ego dies and allows the powers that be control your destiny and you finally achieve enlightened ascencion. After rising up youll be dragged down to the pits of lowest of earths hells imaginable, only to fight your way back to the level of nothing. Youd wish you never met me, you hate me and despise my success against malevolent forces youve fought most of your life. You carry a ghost or you are one I wont do your dirty deeds, do your own work.
>>
They are real but mine are shit. It's like a sixth sense. Sometimes I can see lights doing it.
>>
>>18829629
Or maybe they don't like you because of how annoying you are, judging by this post.
>>
>>18824992
The thing that really makes me wonder is that since there is now documentation of remote viewing that has been released, there has to be more that we are capable of with our brain.

See, if there really is such a thing as a brain WAVE, waves interact with object in different ways. Think about how microwaves react with objects. Radio waves. Even light had waves.

Now imagine, what could brain waves really do?

Some day I hope we do unlock this hidden gem. I'd love to just fly.
>>
>>18824992
just an other phenomena of living in a universe where humans have technology to live eternal life.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.