[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do birthstones and crystals actually contain paranormal energy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: birthstones.jpg (301KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
birthstones.jpg
301KB, 1920x1080px
Do birthstones and crystals actually contain paranormal energy?
>>
yea they usually have radiation, which magically gives cancer
>>
>>18824238
No, at most they'll have a placebo effect on people or something akin to the power of suggestion.

>my magic rock says I should be good at drawing
>start drawing because you're supposed to be good at it
>become good at drawing because of training and putting in effort into learning it
>wow the stone works!
>>
>>18824238
You do realize those stones aren't hard tied to month. They overlap into other months in some cases. For example the February stone actually overlaps into march, so those born early in march have that stone instead.
>>
>>18824238
Once you classify a type of energy as 'paranormal', we should really be talking about power.
>>
>>18824238
No. They're just pretty rocks.
>>
>>18824238
>thinking the month you were born in has anything to do with your personality or sexual ability
>Thinking shiny rocks arbitrarily assigned to each month are anything other than that
Top kek.
>>
>>18824436
But my horoscope says I'll find love because I was born when Capricorn was ascending!
>>
File: 1490581693168.jpg (134KB, 700x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1490581693168.jpg
134KB, 700x1072px
pfft
>>
It's your eye color, not your birth month that matters. Golden or deep green is paranormal.
>>
>>18824238
Everything that exists on our physical plane has an energetic counter part, whether it be radiation or electromagnetic, heat etc (whatever the fuck)
They use quartz as chips in computer because it is able to hold a form of energy.
Every thing vibrates on a frequency, the color can reveal what frequency it vibrates on.
Just like how fruits are so colorful, we are drawn to them because they are bright and we know they are full of life.
Use stones to transmit/clear energy, and transform/influence your own.
Half of magic is intention. Stones hold a vibration/energy on their own but it's up to you to open yourself to it's vibration.
Because you can only be open to these vibrations if you have a open line yourself.
This world is made of all the same shit - it's all a form of energy.
>>
>>18824327
What if you know nothing of these things, and your life just happens to take that path, and years later you look into it and realise how well it represents you?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.