[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Healing Crystals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Are they a real deal or no?
>>
>>18823853
yes
with the power of meme magik
>>
>>18823853
if the belief system that you have subscribed to affirms the special vibrational property of the crystal structure then yes.
>>
>>18823862
>>18823897
Refreshing truth.
>>
>>18823853
They're bullshit. Just a scam to sell shiny rocks to sick and/or gullible people.
>>
>>18823897
>special vibrational property of the crystal structure
explain
>>
>>18824032
its a placebo, placebos have measurable effect but they won't cure you of cancer
if you are depressed and you use a 'healing crystal' it can work as well as medication because you change your mindset
>>
>>18824032
Something something "vibrations," something something "align your chakras," something something "detox."
>>
>>18823853
Ra said they were and I believe Ra
>>
>>18824412
Well, Thoth says you're a faggot.
>>
>>18823853
No
Just buy yourself minerals that aren't labeled as some healing bullshit, they are cheaper
>>
I have never been able to tell a single difference, I think it's all BS
>>
>>18824466
you'll most likely get a fake ones without it being labeled as one though

itt: bought a lapis lazuli
>>
>>18824044

actually for some forms of cancer the success rate for placebo is within 1% of the success rate of traditional treatment.

Oh, and traditional treatment costs more than $50,000 while also assuring that you do die sooner if you do in fact end up dying - because ya know...you're throwing up while losing your hair and are miserable 24/7.

Read more about it in Jo Marchant's book named Cure.
>>
>>18824697
>Possibly die because the expensive cure doesn't take
>Probably die because you decide you'd rather buy a shiny mystic "healing crystal" from a scam artist
I normally have a live and let live policy with mystic woo-woo, but this shit can hurt or kill people because they're desperate and gullible enough to believe sitting near a pretty rock will cure their illness.
>>
>>18824878
It can though, that's the rub. Hell, the CAUSE is often mystic woo-woo to varying degrees. Answer Cancer covers it from the angle of hypnosis and Jodorowsky's mystic ass talks about overcoming a genealogy of memes.
>>
>>18823853
It's pretty much a "you have to believe that it can/ may work. Most people on here will make fun of me, or call me retarded for saying this, but for many people who are into the metaphysical, rocks carry an immense history of the earth. They talk to me, desu (inb4 some troll calling me schizophrenic) and for the most part they seem to have some sort of cool energy and stuff. My best advice for you would be to go to a store that sells them (not scam you) and take a look around at which ones feel cool, or even look cool if you can't feel em out.

>>18823897
This guy knows what's up
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.