[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skin walker = rakshasa?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Killing_of_Kabandha.jpg (1MB, 769x993px) Image search: [Google]
Killing_of_Kabandha.jpg
1MB, 769x993px
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakshasa
can manipulate the human mind to appear as anything, returns to the earth when society is on the edge of the abyss, can be killed only with an arrow blessed by Rama.
>>
>>18822821
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakshasa

I think the definition is too vague, but that is no means of exclusion. There you have a good idea to use a South Pacific archetype for cryptozoological comparison to observations in the North American Southwest. If you can check out Ute records, then you might be able to determine the extent of similarity.
>>
>>18822821
Pretty sure lots of cultures have reported humanoids with mouths on their stomach and no head. Interesting. Bump4u
>>
>>18822821
>Arrows kill it
>Arrows blessed by some faggot, but it's still a primitive fucking stick of wood.

>Implying a machinegun or modern explosives wouldn't do the trick

Since this was written by primitive hindu monkeys I'd say just discard it as fantasy.

>returns to the earth when society is on the edge of the abyss

Who knows that they meant with "abyss", but I still think that if they even had a clue we would have weapons like Thermonuclear bombs, they wouldn't be writing stupid shit, describing creatures like that as a valid threat to our existance.

As for them being skinwalker?
Skinwalkers are bullshit anyway. Give me a single shred of >>evidence<<< pointing towards their existance.
>>
>>18822821
>>18787142 (OP)
That's it.

I'm so sick of this bullshit fucking meme. I'm done. That's it. That's enough. Ever notice how even up to 2012, no one ever mentioned skinwalkers on this board? Only a brief mention in cryptozoology threads once in a blue fucking moon. Oh probably not because youre fresh of the reddit boat. Fast forward to our current year and everyone and their fucking retarded brother has had some kind of meme experience with MUH SKINWALKERS. Every fucking day a new thread is posted. HURR HOW DOES I HUNT THE SKINWALKER?? SKINWALKER ENCOUNTER!! I THINK MY FRIEND IS A SKINWALKER *farts*. Well, that's fucking ENOUGH. Every day, every same bullshit story. Hurr me went camping with friend. Hurr he went missing awhile he come back he quiet he talk different. He no longer make eye contact when he cums. Hurrrrr

FUCK YOU
>>
>>18825993
Stale pasta it's overcooked.
>>
File: 1.png (44KB, 570x181px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
44KB, 570x181px
>>
File: 1a.jpg (610KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1a.jpg
610KB, 1200x1600px
>>
File: 2.png (40KB, 455x178px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
40KB, 455x178px
>>
File: 2a.jpg (624KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2a.jpg
624KB, 1200x1600px
>>
>>18826045
Except Native American's didn't make those. Do some research, dude.
>>
>>18826100
I don't think you're supposed to tell the truth on this board. Otherwise it wouldn't exist.
>>
I don't know the detailed description tge written epics hold we are just fed a watered down version here so I can't tell you about them from a knowledgeable standpoint.
Also don't listen to wikipedia.
Here Rakshasas are assumed to be big burly ugly human with curly hair ,huge teeth and a lot of facial hair.
Every temple's entrance archway has a mask of the supposed rakshasa the diety of the temple killed. In local folklore they are just seen as evil savages with magical powers in a perpetual fight with the gods.

Here's my theory on this.
India suffers from caste differenciation. It's like racism. Sone people assume they are superior and treat others inferior. This mostly resulted out of inheritery jobs of ancient time with prestigious jobs and normal jobs being separated.
But a genetic difference is claimed by some scientists. I've kinda noticed in school how the supposed suprior castes are usually better at remembering and recalling method while the inferior ones are more practical minded and street smarts. I think the superior ones are infact immigrants from some northern area and when they came to india they encountered resistance from the tribal natives that already stayed here. So they painted a colorful picture of the natives and called them rakshas. Often times Rakshas are shown to be at par with the gods. Some rakshas were considered to be good among other evil rakshasas. This could be an exaggerated view of one native who was sympathetic to their cause.
>>
>>18826045
>>18826058
Nice gondolas
>>
skinwalkers were literally an /x/ meme created around 2012

you might as well believe in slenderman
>>
>>18827361

you really swallowed the 19th century colonial bullshit hook like and sinker, is this what they teach in indian schools?
>>
>>18828484
Lmao youre on the interwebz too much. "Purely a meme"
11yr olds are easy to piss off.
>>
>>18828484
>skinwalkers were literally an /x/ meme created around 2012

You are truly a fucking idiot.

http://www.navajolegends.org/navajo-skinwalker-legend/
>>
>>18822821
Fascinating OP I am a Vaisnavist and long thought that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.