[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if the demons, vampires, and spirits that lurk on /x/ aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

File: Link screaming.jpg (23KB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
Link screaming.jpg
23KB, 350x272px
What if the demons, vampires, and spirits that lurk on /x/ aren't actually larpers, but supernatural creatures that actually lurk /x/?

I imagine that if such beings did exist they would have heard about 4chan by now and might have taken interest. It isn't like the place is a secret or anything. What if we're playing with fire and forces we can't even begin to comprehend every time we call them larpers and risk suffering the consequences of their wrath?
>>
Then we're fucked
>>
File: 1447918033104.jpg (39KB, 343x481px) Image search: [Google]
1447918033104.jpg
39KB, 343x481px
>>18822524
Why give a fuck? If they retaliate then that's what happens. It's pretty reasonable to assume they're just rp. They also probably still wouldn't want widespread knowledge of their existence to be believed so people that call them out wrongly really aren't hurting them in any way. dublplusalso op a fag yo
>>
File: 1482293093943.jpg (15KB, 480x343px) Image search: [Google]
1482293093943.jpg
15KB, 480x343px
>>18822524
>>18822538

If youre not in touch with your soul, chances are there isnt much worth to take from you anyway.
People who are probably arent lurking or are safely guarding themselves.

The same way in /biz/ or /pol/ chances are that there arent any congressmen or millionaires lurking.
>>
File: sjh.jpg (30KB, 298x457px) Image search: [Google]
sjh.jpg
30KB, 298x457px
Well, if any are on here and feel like doing someone a favor, could you please send me the girl of my dreams to me?
>>
>>18822570
Thats not how it works, enlighten yourself.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Job+1&version=KJV
>>
>>18822570
>>18822580

wrong shit it was jacob that married the girl of his dreams
be like job and jacob
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+29&version=ESV
>>
>>18822590
Didn't he was asked to kill his son, and then God went "Lol just kidding".
>>
>>18822600
Yes, because God is just, and Job was an upright man throughout his life, so God didnt harm Job or his family, just tested Jobs faith, for which he was rewarded.
>>
>>18822622
That wasn't really nice of him if he was always a good men, I bet the devil convinced him.
>>
The thought of spooky entities shitposting on x pleases me
>>
>>18822636
I would say so too.
I guess if everyone followed the bible there woudlnt be any disharmony
>>
>>18822622

Holy shit, lol. I know a lot of fellow Christians who like to pretend the book of Job doesn't exist because it makes God look like a total asshole.

God kills Job's entire family, all of his animals, and all of his slaves. He then "rewards" Job with even more stuff than he had before, including a wife and children.

You should actually read Job before you say stupid shit like this.
>>
>>18822524
I don't think that's possible because the last time a scientific anomaly posted on 4chan the website went down and started a meme.
>>
>>18822656
>paraphrasing
>>
>>18822668

Except that isn't paraphrasing you dullard. You literally fucking said that God didn't harm Job or his family, which is absolute horse shit either way you look at it. God cursed Job with boils:

"So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown." Job 2:7

He then killed all of his slaves, and animals, and then his children and finally, his wife. That's a whole lot of harm.

"Paraphrasing."

This board is dumber than /pol/.
>>
File: sigil.png (17KB, 129x131px) Image search: [Google]
sigil.png
17KB, 129x131px
>>18822524
You had fair warning not to mention this, yet here you are.

He is not pleased.

You can expect me in several hours' time. Since I am one of the few still capable of empathy I will be lenient with you. But next time you may find yourself walking away with more than just a warning.
>>
>>18822683
calm down. never said i was christian anyway.
Death isnt real, harm isnt real, Job gained a family, lost a family, and gained a family.
time is a construct, you lose.
>>
>>18822644
> everyone should follow the bible

Rapists and murderers already exist, even without Christianity.
>>
>>18822693

You can't actually verify anything that you said with hard evidence. I would suggest that you seek mental health therapy, but I imagine my recommendation would fall on deaf ears.
>>
>>18822524
Dark creatures of inmense power and virtually inmortal like to impersonate larpers in a subtier board full of society's outcasts.
>Still a better story than twilight
But no, I dont't think so.
>>
>>18822699
learn to read
>>18822718
not deaf, just not giving a flying f.
I came here to press buttons on my keyboard, not be a good christian boy
>>
>>18822718
>Hard evidence
youre a faggot anyway lol
>>
>>18822776

I'd rather be a faggot than an ignorant twat. I really don't understand it. It's the information age; a time in which any individual with an Internet connection can research anything and everything under the sun and draw a conclusion based on provided evidence and testimony and yet there are still dipshits such as yourself spouting absolute drivel and calling people faggots when they get called on it.

Remove yourself from the gene pool. You'd be doing the human race a great service. And remember, it's down the road, not across the street. Doing a bit of strenuous exercise prior greatly increases heart rate and thus blood flow.
>>
>>18822730
I agree that it's almost definitely not a thing, but consider this; You enjoy doing this with your time, though you likely haven't always had the exact same set of interests. Vampires/whatever have extremely extended lifetimes and like you are prone to having their interests change, especially because they become so accustomed to the world around them changing. Why wouldn't some of them want to waste 30 years like you or me or anybody else we know might? And don't say it's because age brings wisdom. I know plenty of all idiots.
>>
>>18822787
You're an asshole, but base your beliefs in reality. The other guy is a asshole and bases their beliefs in "but how cool would it be?". I don't think I like either of you very much. Still hope you develop and get where you want to be, though. I just think you're a couple of rude dicks.
>>
>>18822822

You're damned right I'm an asshole.
>>
>>18822689
OP fucked up. Lata mah frien.
>>
>>18822524
They most certainly do and they are limited by what they are allowed to do with mortals. Certain transgressions are punishable by possession, but anything under that is usually delegated to simple thought implants, suggestions and temptations.

Odds are if you are suicidal, have any sexual deviancy, are a hater of God or have tortured anything you are under demonic possession
>>
>>18822524
meta asf
>>
>>18822524
>comprehend every time we call them larpers and risk suffering the consequences of their wrath?

Mother fucker were the alpha predator on this mud ball by a long shot, that stuff couldnt take us when the best we could muster was very fancy sharpened sticks.

Now its out of the question, go to sleep anon youre safe.
>>
>>18822524
if i am here i can gaurentee the beings you speak of lurk here, and we do so because you humans are the most judgmental force in the known universe and as suck make those who are any different hide in the shadows and dregs of society
>>
>>18822886
>If you have sexual deviancy you're under demonic possession

Shit, I must be a fucking demon apartment building.
>>
>>18822524
i think most of them are insulted by the pop culture stereotypes we perpetuate . like all demons just want to rape your soul like your that hawt and need it that bad... thats racist
>>
>>18822811
Some of us were sent to this board to educate.
>>
>>18822787
>>18822842

*Tips fedora*

"Look how edgy I am telling this person to cut their wrists! When will neckbeards learn!"
>>
>>18823557
"I have become enlightened by my own intelligence."
>>
File: Making america great again.png (235KB, 498x388px) Image search: [Google]
Making america great again.png
235KB, 498x388px
>>18822689

OP here.

It's been many hours. Where the fuck are you faggot? I'm waiting.
>>
>>18822524
>be a supernatural creature
>still nothing better to do but browse 4chan
>on /x/ of all boards
don't kid yourself, this board is a ghost town, but not because ghosts browse it...
>>
>>18822524
>supernatural creatures browse the internet, and contribute to imageboard discussions.

If that's the case, then they've pretty much fully integrated into society, and are either not much of a threat anymore, or are just waiting for the opportunity to rise up.
>>
>>18822524
I might be a reptilian hybrid.
I've sent many snapchats to my friends where my eyes look like reptilian eyes and it has had them like "wtf".
>>
>>18822524
You'll never know.
>>
>>18822524

They'd just take a quick look and run away from this shithole.
>>
>>18824094
Go back to creepypasta faggot.
>>
>>18824302
Wow..
Guess im just a faggot RPing.
>>
>>18822570
So...any other way besides God killing my family and putting a plaque upon me?
>>
File: 1467305807983.jpg (100KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1467305807983.jpg
100KB, 640x427px
>>18822976
damn supernatural beings cant spell worth shit
>>
>>18824589
Dude, we dont learn grammar.
>>
File: Miss Fuchi laughing.gif (300KB, 498x521px) Image search: [Google]
Miss Fuchi laughing.gif
300KB, 498x521px
>>18824589
>>
Once you understand that "demon" is just a metaphor, you'll understand that they do
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.