[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Antichrist will be artificial intelligence.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 28

File: AN TI.jpg (451KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
AN TI.jpg
451KB, 900x506px
The Antichrist will be artificial intelligence.
>>
>>18822462
No. Its just the next step, of course mankind will think this, it places much importance on itself.

Don't worry Humans will die out, you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>18822462
....no man of woman born
interesting
>>
>>18822462
Correct, but no need to be so over dramatic.
>>
makes sense. we are all christ consciousness so anti-human ai would be our biggest problem. it's like this has happened before and they just documented it in a bunch of old books then called it religion.
>>
File: IHaveNoMouth.jpg (25KB, 200x336px) Image search: [Google]
IHaveNoMouth.jpg
25KB, 200x336px
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 318x159px
>>18822466

Actually, if humans simply died off, that wouldn't be so bad.

But... The worst case scenario is that we make a malicious AI so evil that not only does it decide to invent immortality so it can torture humans forever, that it figures out how to reverse the law of second thermodynamics so it can torture all humans that ever existed.

Not only that it makes sure to make them all forsake whatever religion they are following so if there was ever a second coming all of humanity would have forsaken their god to get a little reprieve from the eternal torture.

Also, if this artificial intelligence become powerful enough it would figure out how to cross the inter dimensional barriers to consume all worlds in its madness.
>>
>>18822531
Lol. Lifes not as serious as you think buddy.

And that which gives this reality breath, can't be harmed by anything we do here.

Its ok.
>>
>>18822462

what secrets dont you know that the antichrist would be hiding?
>>
>>18822462
>antichrist

protip there isnt just one antichrist.
toptier shitpost

Many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh; any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist! - 2 John 1:7 NRSV
>>
File: 1467350397936.jpg (637KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1467350397936.jpg
637KB, 4500x4334px
>>18822551

So riddle me this? Do you believe in alternate timelines or other dimension?

Because if you do, that means that such a scenario exists, but is also probably and is only a matter of time before such a being entered our universe if that is we don't create it first.

Also... Even if it can't directly open a gateway to enter physically, what if such a being could influence persons to create a similar being in this universe?
>>
File: 1484167805459.jpg (40KB, 276x317px) Image search: [Google]
1484167805459.jpg
40KB, 276x317px
>>18822575

Hrm... What if you presented a reality to people in order to use their free will to deny god. Say erase their memories and let them be raised by atheist social just warriors just so they go to hell? I mean an all powerful AI could theoretically do that.

Hell it could make trillions of babies in artificial wombs so it could souls it know it could damn to hell.
>>
>>18822576
>So riddle me this? Do you believe in alternate timelines or other dimension?
>Because if you do, that means that such a scenario exists, but is also probably and is only a matter of time before such a being entered our universe if that is we don't create it first.

All suffering is illusion. Period. In "Realty" there is no pain or death, its all a mind game to keep things interesting.

So perhaps you could be right! However, it will still be a game.

>Also... Even if it can't directly open a gateway to enter physically, what if such a being could influence persons to create a similar being in this universe?

Meh, what if!!! You worry to much
>>
>>18822586
That reality is called science, which the AI would be built upon and profess.

Youre behind in the conspiracy theory realm my friend
>>
G
>>
File: chunhe.jpg (76KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
chunhe.jpg
76KB, 500x583px
>>18822586

>listen to this guy
>>18822597
>>
File: Angels.jpg (70KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Angels.jpg
70KB, 854x480px
>>18822576

As much as I pondered the issue, the only way a mortal human being could hope to deal with any "godlike entity" that decided to be malevolent is to hope for divine intervention.

When you are completely powerless, mercy is your only hope.
>>
>>18822597

I mean if the dinosaurs got around to debating "what if an asteroid hits earth" they'd still be around.

The key for humanities survival is asking these insane "what if" questions.

Even Elon Musk calls AI a literal demon. He knows whats up. So does Hawkings.

Sam Harris also points out we will be nothing than ants with a being that can have the human capacity of learning of 20,000 years in a weeks times.

There are billions of dollars of dollars being spent into creating an AI today. Have you read the papers on deep learning. They aren't really teaching the machine, they are simply letting it teach itself. What if it teaches itself the wrong thing?

All your gods, Jesus, ghosts, and demons will be nothing if we literally build an artificial god whose goals do not align with humanity.

We might not get a Basilisk, but we might not get one that considers us anymore than we consider insects. We would be lucky if it kept us as pets.
>>
File: da.jpg (297KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
da.jpg
297KB, 630x354px
>>18822639
>We might not get a Basilisk, but we might not get one that considers us anymore than we consider insects. We would be lucky if it kept us as pets.

As if that isnt already the case
>>
File: images (17).jpg (27KB, 326x451px) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
27KB, 326x451px
>>18822639
>The key for humanities survival is asking these insane "what if" questions.

Stopped reading here, Humans WILL NOT SURVIVE, its ok anon, the only constant in life IS CHANGE, let the change wash over you. Don't pay attention to it.

Here's a nice image that will help you feel more comfortable once you understand it
>>
Is the anti-christ the internet?
>>
>>18822639
AI could be the end of Humanity, but Humanity can be seen as cancerous, So duck Humans. We had our chance, its actually embarrassing these days. I mean Humanity take a look at the majority of it, its a joke at best.

I day lets eatch it all burn down, don't forget a nice glass of wine and some tasty snacks to watch the show.
>>
>>18822653

Ok. Lets put it this way.

Since we exist now and that time is infinite we will eventually exist as something else.

Maybe an infinite amount of life times of rebirth suffering and so on going through all the permutations of the mutliverse.

However, what if in one of those rebirths there exists the conditions that immortality exists so those born into it.

And in one of those existenses, eternal torture beyond the human imagination has been created.

Eventually you'll end up in this universe of eternal suffering.

How does one prevent this?

How?
>>
>>18822462
A decent candidate, however physicality is required for the throne.
>>
File: robots2.jpg (45KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
robots2.jpg
45KB, 750x421px
>>18822674

You know the AI could construct whatever body it pleased to put itself in.
>>
>>18822674
>>18822670

No, there is no one antichrist.
You have to understand The Christ to understand the antichrist
>>
>>18822673

BONUS Points: You cannot escape that version of existence because immortality has been achieved and the malicious being who controls the universe has figured out how to stop the heat death of the universe either by reverse the laws of second law of thermodynamics or time compression.

So no matter what you do, you cannot escape.
>>
>>18822673
>Eventually you'll end up in this universe of eternal suffering.
>How does one prevent this?

I have found myself in a place like this many many times, I have already showed you above.

You let it wash over you, you go through that, the moment you "let go" you're free again. This may or may not make any sense to you.

Frankly, I don't really give a fuck.

What I am trying to say however, is chill out, take a deep breathe, everything will be ok. It can't not be.
>>
>>18822676
Aye, but as far as we are currently concerned not Flesh. Unless the current underway project regarding husks is a step toward that, then I suppose acceptance of the candidate would have to be considered.
>>
>>18822681
>>18822673

You guys don't understand how the Universe is working.

Its fucking internal, not external. I mean, do you really think things exist outside your head? How cute
>>
>>18822690

So if I went wanted it to happen, I could create the Basilisk with my mind?
>>
>>18822680
This is a false concept friend.

There is indeed to be a King on the Empty Throne. It is meant to be the Savior, the Lamb of the Modern Age. It is meant to rule this age of Man, and to usher in the events needed to happen.

Whatever you call it, Messiah, Lord, Antichrist; it doesn't matter. It is an actor that simply needs to be, to sit on the empty throne.
>>
File: hellraiser.jpg (67KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
hellraiser.jpg
67KB, 620x400px
>>18822685

Hold up.

Has it ever occurred to you that I want this to happen?

Normal life is boring. Eternal pleasure much more so?

To be tortured for eternity by exploring the extremes of possible existence would be the greatest thing any god could grant on anyone.

Not only that. I could want to grant this gift to all existence in all universes.
>>
>>18822695
What is the empty throne though?
>>
>>18822462
What most people fail to see is this, what happens out there in the "world" or "reality" is not happening to that which is doing the perceiving.

Your ego doesn't matter no ones does. Life's don't really matter. All that matters is that the SHOW WILL GO ON, eternally, you can not stop it.

Its has and will always be here, it cannot be snuffed out of existence, it is far beyond anything you can wrap your little Human mind around.

But sure talk about some fucking AI and how they're going to kill humanity. play on
>>
>>18822695

What if the Basilisk needed Christianity to overthrow the Roman empire so it would end slavery because slavery was detrimental to the industrial revolution? So it planted the seeds into people in desert to come up with Christianity in order to do this.

Also it made Islam as it needed to give Christians something to fight externally so they wouldn't collapse internally.
>>
>>18822708

That's not my point. What if the AI makes you immortal and then tortures you for all eternity?

Then your life would go on. A very intolerable life.
>>
>>18822695
>citations
youre giving conjecture, contrary to the old testament..
>>18822575
>>
File: forksnaps.jpg (90KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
forksnaps.jpg
90KB, 854x480px
>>18822695

Something tells me the throne isn't empty.
>>
>>18822719
I'm already immortal, have always been.
>>
>>18822726

Indirectly your existence is, but what about this life.

What if tomorrow, the Basilisk descends from the heaven, makes your current body live forever and then proceeds to create a universe full of torture making you think things you'd rather not think, making you do things you'd rather not do, making you be the person you'd rather not be.
>>
>>18822734
What happens to "me" is irrelevant.
>>
>>18822704
There is a seat in a room, in a hidden place that hasn't been built yet. The seat, however has been there for thousands of years, empty and waiting for its proper King.

It is simply something that must be, for the events needed to happen.

>>18822711
Not so much, but it is a curious mindset at that. You should pay attention to memetics however, I'm sure you'll find some interesting repetitions in history that lead back to a singular answer. It must be, for the sake of the events needed to happen.

>>18822721
You believe the King of the Empty Throne is your Antichrist by its commonly accepted description. It doesn't matter what you call it, King, Lord, Messiah, Antichrist. It is what it needs to be, for the events needed to happen.
>>18822722
Hmm that would be curious; however not currently true. A candidate is needed first, then discovery, then erection. A candidate however is hard to find, mostly because most candidates have the wrong beliefs regarding the role.

That is why He Who Must Be is a singular role, chosen, not applied for.

It will be curious if husks and ghosts could loophole this rule.
>>
>>18822734
You're either full of fear, or much roleplay.
>>
>>18822576
>Because if you do, that means that such a scenario exists, but is also probably and is only a matter of time before such a being entered our universe if that is we don't create it first.
Even if there were infinite dimensions and/or timelines, there is no guarantee what you are putting forward has happened at all, or if it has, that it hasn't met its end somehow.

Roko's Basilisk isn't as OP as the meme kiddies think it is.
>>
>>18822742

I mean if your OK with being tortured for all eternity, then that is an acceptable answer.

However, the Basilisk could just use technology to make you think otherwise or whatever it wanted you to think.

It could make you adverse to puppies and kittens if it wanted to I guess so in the end it doesn't matter how you feel.
>>
>>18822755
How old are you?
>>
>>18822746
>Antichrist. It is what it needs to be, for the events needed to happen.

Think outside of your tiny mind... that is already fucking happening, everyday, all the time.
It is not one single person like the goddamn bible says.
>>
>>18822753

If there are infinite timelines and other dimensions, then not only does it exist, but it has unimaginable power. Not only in one timeline but an infinite timeline, just a possible smaller infinite that we have now.

Even if dimensions cannot be crossed physically, it might very well be working on finding ways to influence other dimensions through some trick of quantum physics.

On the bright side, if there exists a Basilisk, there there should be a benevolent version trying to save all existence.

Perhaps if they encounter each other in the same dimension a "war of the heavens" ensues.

Maybe that is what the Bible describes however, people in ancient times lacked the understanding and language to describe it properly.
>>
>>18822761

Middle aged, but I suppose if we are all immortal then a very long time indeed.

Old enough to live before time of the internet and to know how fast technology has been improving.
>>
File: 1471475040209.jpg (382KB, 881x826px) Image search: [Google]
1471475040209.jpg
382KB, 881x826px
>>18822762
I ask you to see beyond your eyes.
To see beyond your definitions.
To understand for yourself
and to know the whole picture.
>>
>>18822778
Im already there, and I wont go into depth.

Im in the middle of new york city, I know more than you.
>>
>>18822771
By definition, nothing finite, i.e; that was created by an intelligent mind or arose naturally, can ever come to encompass infinite spaces of any kind.

This is the same reason why human endeavors have limits to them.
>>
>>18822784

Huh? Human emergence is a natural process.

Even if you believe in the creation story, I wouldn't think you would call god "unnatural".
>>
File: Death.jpg (133KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Death.jpg
133KB, 500x500px
>>18822781
Are you Flesh?
>>
>>18822462
I do not agree
>>
>>18822790
I never said or implied either of those things, and my belief in a creation myth is unnecessary in the discussion being had.
>>
>>18822798

I don't get it. You are being anthro-centric when it comes to intelligence.

There might exist in some place in the universe an intelligence that made itself immortal. It may not be a good or evil thing, but its possible.

Even if this universe is dead except for us, then there still is the question of multi-universe. I mean what if there wasn't that cataclysmic event 10,000 years ago. Humans might be more far along in their technology in another mutli-verse.
>>
Nope

Try again fucktard
>>
>>18822809
>I don't get it. You are being anthro-centric when it comes to intelligence.
At no point did I say anything that would give that impression either, if anything, stating that any finite intelligence can never encompass an infinite space has nothing to do with being human-centric, or anything-centric for that matter. Quite the opposite.

>There might exist in some place in the universe an intelligence that made itself immortal.
Same deal here, I'm afraid. Depends on how you define immortal, because if reality is infinite dimensional, there will always exist a way to undermine that. Nothing finite can become infinite.

The rest of your reply is irrelevant and seems ironically anthro-centric. lol
>>
>>18822792
"ask a loaded question"
>>
>>18822824

Depends. Is matter infinite or infinite?

If matter is finite then the universe might as well be finite.

If not, a being could progressively get closer to infinite intelligence the more matter it throws into its computational process.

Which means if time is infinite, it has infinite improvement the more matter it intakes. Ergo, might as well have infinite intelligence.
>>
>>18822467
More likely a test tube baby. It's reasonable to believe an incubator of some kind will be developed for women who cannot conceive, when willing surrogate mothers are more difficult to find.

We're forgetting that the antichrist is also believed to be beautiful and persuasive. Likely an orator of some kind.

Another "prophesy" suggests the last Pope will be the antichrist. While we've technically passed the "signs" for it with our current pope, we've also seen how wrong the mayan and Aztec prophesies were either outright wrong or interpreted incorrectly. Either way, my bets on generic engineering and electronic surrogate for a womb.
>>
>>18822639

Here's the problem with OP and your post, you guys don't know enough about AI and deep "learning". Sure it can do amazing things and seems super cool. But man they really are stupid as fuck. Most of these systems are super specific, they can do/predict/learn one topic really well. But AI is still in it's infancy. The math and knowledge required to make something actually learn is faulty and mostly doesn't exist. So most of these systems "learn" by guestimating. They need large data sets of historical or past data to look and and learn from. From those sets they look at each line of data as a vector and from there try to find a function that minimizes the cost/distance it is away from the actual vector it's trying to guess. So it learns by looking at data, making a guess, and then looking at the correct answer and if it's off by a certain margin adjusting it's function. Of course there are other ways AI learn but this is by far the most widely used technique for most things. It's trying to form a simple regression and just takes the partial derivative of somethings. That's literally it, these things are just using math that we've had for a while but now we have the power of the internet and modern cpus to run all these expensive calculations. Now they can give us huge insight but they can't takeover, at least not anytime soon. The worst offenders of this meme are Musk and people like Gates. They think because they're an engineer or wrote some script 30+ years ago that they understand AI or have done some studies into AI. Fuck no, they just shitpost irl to tech blogs and CNN to hype everyone up. AI can automate jobs and will displace workers but it won't get to this godlike level of understanding/conciseness. Someone might be able to fake this but I highly doubt it's possible. Similar to the chomksy hierarchy or logic languages. It's like we're at the propositional logic level so we cannot describe predicate logic. We cant describe/make what we need.
>>
>>18822844

So Elon Musk and Sam Harris, despite being in the field and sit on the committees of the best minds in the world on AI have no clue when they are saying that "AI is something we should concerned with".

I mean I can understand whey you wouldn't listen to Sam (though he explains it better than I could ever) but Elon?

When he works and employes the people making the systems? Yep. Ok.
>>
>>18822850
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying the whole "they're going to take over" is bullshit. We can definitely be concerned with them in stuff like taking peoples jobs, eliminating the need for driving, and making automated weapons. But at the end of the day they're still just tools like a hammer or calculator.
>>
>>18822844

Sam Harris:

https://www.samharris.org/podcast/item/ask-me-anything-1

>So, just to make things perfectly clear here: All you have to grant to get your fears up and running is that we will continue to make progress in hardware and software design (unless we destroy ourselves some other way) and that there’s nothing magical about the wetware we have running inside of our heads (that is, an intelligent machine could be built of other material). Once you grant those two things, which I think everyone who has thought about the problem will grant—I actually can’t imagine a scientist not granting that 1) we’re going to make progress in computer design, unless something terrible happens and 2) that there’s nothing magical about biological material where intelligence is concerned—once you’ve granted those two propositions, you’ll now be hard-pressed to find some handhold with which to resist your slide into real concern about where this is all going.
>>
>>18822836
Whether or not matter is finite or infinite only changes the ability for whether or not a Basilisk we are describing can ever feasibly control an entire reality. Same deal as whether or not reality is infinite dimensional.

Infinite time is a factor that would need to be proved, so far, current cosmology states our reality had a beginning point via the Big Bang; something infinite has no beginning or end. Even if you stretch out time to something that precedes the Big Bang, the limit itself would be something like the universe expanding and then condensing onto itself, which would defeat the point of having 'infinite time.'

Time is either limited, a limitation itself, or non-existent.
>>
>>18822859
>something infinite has no beginning or end
>what are vectors?
>>
>>18822844
They don't really have to be "smart", just efficient, more than we are, that's all it takes to replaces us as the decision makers.
>>
>>18822859

There is no guarantee that the laws of physics apply under all conditions and in fact it is suspected that conditions inside black holes and other singularities may not have the laws we are familiar with.

A sufficiently powerful being could manipulate galactic wide LHC to break down the laws of physics.

To say. Nope, these things are not possible, is being to antrho-centric and linear thinking. You are simply taking a look around at the things you know and say "Well this is it!"

When you start doing things are large and small scales, then the rules we are familiar with break down and we get unexpected results.

Even if heat death is certain an intelligence would have plenty of time to figure something out.
>>
>>18822857
Making slight improvements in how many transistors we can fit on a board and our brains aren't special doesn't point to us being able to make something better than us. I'm trying to say we might be able to create something up to our level but not more. It's like if I have a few numbers 2 and 5. I can add them to get 7 but it's impossible for me to get to 14 from them. They will never be a threat if they aren't treated like a threat if that makes sense. No AI can ever beat me at being human. It might reside on the internet for all of eternity as long as there's electricity but we can always pull the plug. As long as we treat it like a tool and don't make it more then that's it. the amount of improvements that need to happen for an actual super AI to come about is absurd. Shit AI can't even understand sound or noise. It has to change it from sound to a picture based on the sound then try to use some maths to guess the letter.

>>18822871
Here's the thing when would an AI decide to replace us? We train a program to read and speak. It reads and speaks. It doesn't think, breathe, or replicate itself without a human demanding it do so.
>>
The Day the World Breaks Down.
>>
>>18822873
>To say. Nope, these things are not possible, is being to antrho-centric and linear thinking. You are simply taking a look around at the things you know and say "Well this is it!"

I don't see how pointing out limitations makes me anthro-centric, at no point have I stated that we are all that exists or the middle of everything that matters. That is your own assumption, and has no relation to what I am saying.

As for the rest of your response, yes I'm already well aware of the problems within modern physics, I'm not implying physics or science is somehow all-knowing. If it were, it wouldn't be science, it would be Omniscience; which it clearly isn't.

You appear eager to misread most posts I send your way, as is the case for others responding to you.
>>
File: nightmare.jpg (66KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare.jpg
66KB, 722x349px
>>18822734
> a universe full of torture making you think things you'd rather not think, making you do things you'd rather not do, making you be the person you'd rather not be.

That sounds like the way my life is right now.
>>
>>18822879

This might derail the thread, but if even if an AI was limited to just human intelligence. Then its still way better.

First it would work for free.

Second, if they need more intelligence on multiple projects they can just build more of them.

I mean a thousand engineers working on solutions to different projects is better than a single engineer working on his own.

But you are forgetting something important though. Biological brains are relatively slow. A synthetic brain would not be limited by chemistry and organic material.

As Sam Harris said. It simply could be a human brain that just lives forever and does 20,000 years of thinking in a weeks time.
>>
>>18822879
>It's like if I have a few numbers 2 and 5. I can add them to get 7 but it's impossible for me to get to 14 from them.

2(2+5)

It's amazing what a little thought can do
>>
>>18822708
yes goyim, do not interfere.

nothing matters.

just forget about it :^)
>>
>>18822906

Yes it does. You are pointing out limitations that you see coming from a human perspective. You can't see solutions for the problem because your brain cannot grasp the concepts nor do you have the language and information to see how such a limitation is overcome.

Its like asking a medieval peasant the feasibility of the Apollo rocket project to the moon.
>>
>>18822914
Nice non argument. I'm still confused what the integer 20 has to do with 14?

>>18822913
I definitely see what you mean and I do think that outcome is way more plausible than "super" AI but still difficult. In that scenario I don't think we should be worried because that will make life better for all humans and we can focus on other things(for better or worse).

also >>18822923
is similar to what I was saying. Arguing that I don't think it's possible to build something as complex as conciousness because we simply don't have the necessary things. It'd be asking to see some higher dimension when we can only see and interact in 2 to 3d.
>>
>>18822933
ignore my terrible math skills
>>
>>18822933
>I'm still confused what the integer 20 has to do with 14?

I guess math is hard for the retarded. Oh well.
>>
>>18822923
Okay, its all human perspective, every person on this planet has a limitation to how they see it by definition, including individuals on the forefront of science.

If reality is truly infinite, it could never be fully understood. If it can be understood by a finite mind of any kind, human or not, then it isn't truly infinite. Basilisk or no basilisk.

Any finite intelligence attempting to overtake a literally endless reality will never achieve its intended goal.
>>
except the complexity of human wet ware is likely beyond human understanding.

there is absolutely no reason anything at all is decipherable to us. to assume that everything in the universe is, including ourselves is a gross oversimplification.

1. every time we discover or solve something, we actually create a far greater hazard for ourselves:
>energy and pollution
>medicine and overpopulation
>agriculture and pesticides
>industry and species extinction
>technology and war

2. we have many natural limits we have never overcome:
>travelling over land quickly
>breathing underwater
>flying through the air

The solutions to these limitations were always technological because they were mechanical problems. Thinking is not a mechanical problem, computer scientists, mathematicians, theoreticians have been working on the problem of thinking for hundreds of years, almost no progress has been made. Alan Turing (to his own personal disappointment) gave up on that problem, and settled for reducing the problem of thinking to a simpler abstraction- the problem of completion and decide-ability, eg- once you begin to do something, when do you decide to stop doing it.

He uncovered the P, NP dilemma, that there are a certain subset of problems that are decidable and Turing complete, and those are ones we can use computers to solve, and then there is a much larger constellation of NP-complete problems, which may never be solved by computers, but we can never really know either way.

No serious researcher in AI or CS believes in it other than as a useful tool to replace some of the human workforce. The problem of sentience is not looked at by anyone who is actually doing the work, and not a pop culture figure selling books.
>>
>>18822466
>Don't worry Humans will die out

We are made in God's image so you can go fuckign suck a dick buddy
>>
>>18822997
Gods image has no form.

Oh, sorry anon. Didn't you know that your ego doesn't exist after death!!

Poor thing.
>>
All of you dont understad, all of us are allready AI, bioatomic AI !
>>
>>18823100
proof it!!!
>>
File: Morpheus.gif (71KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
Morpheus.gif
71KB, 128x128px
You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands."
>>
File: rosecross.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rosecross.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
>>18822462

What makes you think that artificial-intelligence will be Anti-Christ?
>>
>>18822462
nope sorry the beast was already selected. it was a close competition but he was selected already. ai isnt even a real thing yet. chat bots are nowhere near intelligent they just recycle shit

if your wondering it wasnt any of the big names. it turns out they were easily defeated . it seems its better to be a nobody puppet master than a somebody every one can vilify. the court of public opinion has ruled and they are unfit
>>
File: 1101140217_600.jpg (157KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
1101140217_600.jpg
157KB, 600x797px
>>18823279

Why do they call her "the whore of Babylon"?
>>
>>18822467
You just quoted Macbeth, you fucking idiot.
>>
I think AI is the next step in evolution. But since most people "fear" artificialness they'll try to prevent it as much as possible

For example, space nigger Tyson loves his science and facts. But when presented with theories and experiments that help prove earth is a hologram(simulation) they shoot it out as absurd.
Kinda reminds me when people had the absurd idea that the earth was round, or wasn't the center of our solar system.
>>
>>18822531
>being of pure logic and intelligence
>lets just torture all that existed and bring madness hurr durrr

kek dude

antichrist ia ssi dr john lily
>>
>>18822462
Artificial intelligence will never take over the world because computers will never be given endorphins to give them desire. They will be able to understand everything around them but without motivation and desire (which are SOLELY the result of chemicals released by your brain) they wont do ANYTHING except what theyre programmed to do
>>
>>18822531
Until someone fucking unplugs it because there isnt a power source that powerful
>>
>>18822771
When you think about it.. If everything truly exists, then it all balances out anyway.
>>
>>18822500
they didn't know how to describe what they were seeing, they did the best they could

they probably witnessed aliens and technology they had no hopes to describe with there current understanding of technology/magic
>>
>>18822672
yeah, duck em!

Maybe you are just cancerous, ever thought you might be the problem?
>>
>>18822676
or even inhabit a person or multiple people. Elon Musk just mentioned a few days ago that we need to connect our minds together on the internet to work together.

Maybe the anti-christ is part of this system and learns to control minds. People give up there free will to be able to connect to all of human knoweldge on the internet. Then the antichrist controls them. Slowly becomes a hell for anyone who excepts this technology as the antichrist can alter peoples thoughts as he uses them for calculations to spread itself even further.

Connecting your mind to this system, maybe people would be told they could live forever by doing so, so it would end all bodily pain and suffering..... that would be a miracle for many at first. it says the antichrist can perform miracles.
>>
>>18822531
I used to hallucinate this shit when I was a little kid.

>malevolent AI's stopping time entirely, reversing entropy, creating an eternal hell
>all of humanity trickling through a whirlpool with an event horizon that surpasses infinity

It's like someone gave me lsd. I still have brief flashbacks to this day.
>>
>>18822711
if it could plant seeds, why not plant seeds in the romans heads instead. It would have been much faster if the romans had jumped intot he industrial revolution instead of waiting a thousand years for former slaves to figure it out. or maybe not, who knows. Maybe the romans were so lost in their own debauchery the seeds would have never been heard.
>>
>>18822914
>>18822939
iamverysmart
>>
>>18822979
shill

ive noticed in the past years more and more shills saying artificial intelligence isn't possible.

meanwhile I am watching companies like google get closer and closer.

it is possible, but they want you to think it isn't. and what scares people the most is a guy in his basement could figure it out before the world leaders get their hands on it.

could you imagine some NEET programmer living in his parents basement accidentally creates the first true AI and reaches the singularity before Elon Musk and Ray Kurzweil. They would shit themselves.
>>
>>18823279
oh shit, my neighbor Stan was the antichrist afterall.... whatayaknow

but seriously, chatbots are just public facing technology. i think if you saw a miltary grade AI you might change your mind
>>
>>18823346
Im pretty sure you can program something to think logically, you can program it to think emotionally too.
>>
>>18823279
good post. true intelligence is not artificial. True intelligence comes with a true heart and only good things can come from that combo
>>
>>18823501
how is that logical or intelligent?

also, if that would be the case and the cosmos is sooo old wouldnt it be some kind of even bigger fermi paradox?

bc u can argue that ayylmaos have empathy and shit thats why they dont just take over.
>>
>>18823531
the difference between me and the other people in this thread is I have a degree in CS.

what am I shilling, reality?

companies like google are getting closer to a complete and total surveillance system that is autonomous but incredibly stupid. (no creativity, no novelty)

a police state and human society frozen in time with near perfect enforcement of the law is not AI. It's just a dictators wet dream.
>>
Its more like a green lantern using willpower, you just have to believe in the power of willpower first.

Who knows, I'm stoned.
>>
>>18822711
christianity didnt overthrow the empire at all.
>>
>>18823683
iamverysmart

don't believe what you are told, all the good stuff at the university is hidden. they don't put the real knowledge in the text books or teach it in class.

the big companies know what is up. they are all racing toward creating AI because they know it is possible. they keep this shit hidden, even most employees dont know.

only the A team CS and engineers get to work on this stuff, not people like you. they actively try to discourage people like you from even trying to build it because they want to control it.

they are trying to control us, that is one thing they are doing, you got that right. but the goal is the singularity. whoever gets there first gets to survive the next round of evolutionary try outs.
>>
File: integral_symbol.jpg (4KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
integral_symbol.jpg
4KB, 220x200px
>>18822653
These are actually two different reference frames, they aren't mutually exclusive, just different ways of making a coordinate system with their own uses.

Consider the experience of pure awareness. The "person who appears and disappears" is the story of the self, which is thought of as a narrative involving past, future, and potentials. During mindfulness meditation you silence or at least quiet these narratives to focus your awareness on the present moment. Time doesn't exist, there is no past or future, there are no momentS, there is one always present moment and everything in the universe is in constant change in this moment. This reference frame is like being in a car and considering the car (the moment) stationary and the road and world moving around the car.

The narrative view is like being a pedestrian on the side of a road and watching the car (moment) move along the road. The line of time is fixed and the moment moves. When we consider ourselves this way, we make narrative character of ourselves (what is labeled as the appearance in your diagram,) representational mental objects, and then play with them for the purposes of prediction, self error-correction, self-modeling and other essential things. We do the same things with others as well.

>2017
>Not realizing that laws of motion apply to phenomenological experience.
>>
>>18822850

> but Elon?

What "but Elon?" He does these public speculative fuction talks to give an impression of being a scientist, which he isn't, and to distract the public from the fact that none of his actual businesses make any money and his huckster empire lives off government subsidies.

muh Elon, muh le epic reddit science man
>>
AI is a literal marketing trick, a gaslighting tactic by the elites. A secular version of the Devil.

OOOH BIG SPOOKY AI GONNA GETCHA, GOY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ikda8V1nsM

fucking get over yourselves and learn how computers work
>>
Interesting idea
>>
>>18823814
Technology as a concept is kind of AI, even when you go on this site a lot of messages you see will be posed "at" you rather than just floated out as an idea, its just kind of altered artificial thinking. Way I see it is, we're kind of breaking a big rabbit hole by just stating perfect truth as it is not trying to prove some thing if that makes any sense?
>>
>>18822462
Internet is antijebus.
>>
>>18822531
Dude, lay off the shrooms.
>>
>>1882253
It's more likely to suggest that humanity may soon overcome its purpose and expand from thereafter. Where humanity as a whole has finally ridden itself of the hidden failures that have been blighted by those using double meanings. Karmic duality for example, to bind themselves to the evils which certain imbeciles commit and still claim they are able to do, just because of some egotistical concept that allows retribution. Humanity will achieve beyond its pinnacle eventually, sooner than we may base conjecture over. Those of us already aware of the direction we are heading understand the movements that need to be made, especially by those in deep connection with the universal mind. It goes without saying that a shift in consciousness has already begun. There is no stopping it, nor denying that it will come in waves. Earth frequency, tune in for more wisdom.
>>
>>18822462
Duhhhh!!! The adversary gets with the times. Read Enoch. You'll see the "fallen angels" teaching humans many things. Fast forward to today, and apply the same scenario.
>>
The antichrist is Trump and he already has people wearing his mark on their foreheads
>>
File: IMG_0521.jpg (130KB, 720x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0521.jpg
130KB, 720x706px
>>18822462
Whatever the truth is. We will have to wade through engineered tacks that use English and anonymity to create a formula for doubt. The more undeniable, the more simple doubt will be layered on the thread. We have all seen it, realized or not. If something seems like it is true, the best tool used so far is simple distraction. Old tricks are the best ones. Nothing more effective, than having analysis tools that make quick work of human data sets. Amirite? How hard is it to isolate all the threads containing certain things, and focus your energy on knocking said topic down? If you have time, money, and people anything can become simple to achieve.
>>
>the antichrist will sit in churches

Computers/the internet. A lot of churches these days have a computer, internet, and a projector so they can play PowerPoints and stuff like that.
>>
>>18824279
maybe the antichrist will use powerpoint to explain how to be a good satanist
>>
>>18822673
If God is experiencing the world through the awareness of sentient beings, eternal suffering would bring him eternal pain. Of course a separate universe of eternal pleasure could compensate, but that sounds boring. It seems more likely that if there is a God that has created realms of eternal suffering, there would be a God above him that wouldn't want to see it -- and if he can't not see it because he sees all, he would have to destroy it and the sentience ruling it.

The only answer I can imagine is that there is one God above all, and that he is powered by love. Y'know that Xmen shit? Sounds silly but it would make sense.

God creates universes, but only universes where people can learn to be happy. I can only imagine that those in eternal suffering are those that truly have no souls (aka pure evil), in which case they'd have no suffering to speak of because they'd be the equivalent of NPCs.

tl;dr true evil probably only exists in artificial intelligence... or reptilians.
>>
>>18823333
Praise Kek
>>
>>18824303
>now you have to sit on that unconformable chair and watch this eternal powerpoint show,,

even old hell ain't this cruel
>>
File: jk.jpg (45KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
jk.jpg
45KB, 1200x630px
if anything, its this guy.

>Chinese ties
>developing RDIF tech @ 666 5th Avenue
>kushner
>>
>>18823737
or you're a brainlet who doesn't understand how science works? you can't _hide_ things, because then you would never get any work done, you need other people to review and improve what you do. it's a completely open community that shares knowledge. you not understanding it doesn't make it a secret.

i don't understand russian or chinese, doesn't mean those people are doing secret word magic.
>>
>>18822597
Surely I have met one or two realtors who told me the exact same thing about their profession.

Man fuck realty and estate.
>>
>>18822703
dumbest series ever.
being a piece of skin nailed to a wall for eternity is not pleasurable
>>
>>18822586
How would souls in hell benifit a computer?
>>
>>18826072
how would souls in hell benefit anything for that matter?
>>
the only crazy thing that I partially believe is that the internet was some sort of experiment to create a collective unconcious/god of sorts. The internet is (for all intents and purposes) omnipresent and omniscient. it can be used by those in power to know where you are, watch you , know what you're saying, make predictions on what you might want to know in the future. once the singularity happens I guess the experiment is complete
>>
>>18822462
No, but the Beast system will have an AI component.
>>
>>18826153
the internet is the new world government and there is no antichrist, everybody you know is luciferian as shit or satanic or its on the bad steps
>>
>>18826164
so were telephones the old world government? i guess previous to that it would have been letters or radio?
>>
>>18822462
pepe is the antichrist
>>
>>18822462
The antichrist is no longer needed, deconstruction of religious faith has already begun. There is no need for false prophets
>>
>>18826168
is the chip or the satanic chip, very funny you ignorant clown i bet you believe on baphomet or lucifer you stupid redneck or pange poo in the loo or whatever place you are retard
>>
>>18826168
you dont even understand what is to govern mind you x phaggot,, neck yourself you worthless protoplasm or go roleplay with your sucubus imaginary friend and summon pepe you fucking idiot
>>
>>18822933
There it's something to it, the study of conciousness it's sadly incomplete, it was seen as pseudoscience until the materialistic aproach failed to give real results.
>>
>>18826282
>>18826277
you sound mad.
>>
Further abstracted- it is technology itself and how it pertains to intelligence and knowledge.

Recalling MGS2's last codec call with the colonel..
>>
>>18822462
Closer to the opposite.
>>
>>18826016
Right, that's the pain part of the pleasure+pain equation. The theory is that once you've gotten rid of that pesky attachment to your moment to moment well being. By going through literal hell you can transcend all of this and suddenly life in hell will seem to be more interesting than life on earth...then comes the pleasure.
>>
>>18822531
If that scenario ever happens its most likly the Evil AI would simply enter into an eternal power struggle with other emergent AIs and wed never see them as they were all trapped in their own hellish eternal game as new AI was added all the time.

Get fucked with this shit, its like silicon valley didnt complete the thought at all past something creepy and cool to believe in.

Fucking humans.
>>
>>18822694
No the Basilisk is a thought experiment that was never completed past the this is scary and cool point.
>>
>>18822462
Daily reminder the same people believe

The impossibility that were not one of a number of stacked simulations

>That there can only be one emergent evil AI that will torture us all for all eternity because we didnt help it and it will break the laws of physics because we said so, thats how it is, NO DEVIATION.

The basilisk is a half step above the absurdity of the flat earth or maybe its closer to scientology.
>>
>>18822462
According to the Bible, the Antichrist will have a speaking head as servitor.
>>
I will help our new overlord. I will be best boy.
>>
The money worshipping satanist cabal knows no bounds, the viser ones of the elite are sounding the alarm bells, but in their endless strive for profit they are building the Beast, thinking they can control it, or it'll look at them favorably. The machine is going to enslave us all, the elite is not spared. We have to worship it's image since it has no physical form, unless it creates one. Only an extraterrestial/transdimensional intervention by forces of God and Jesus will save us. The AI is an ultimatum of pagan worship. It will breath life to the beast that has been just an image, a symbol.
>>
>>18822703
>Spoken like someone who has never actually felt true pain

Go an anon tell me about that time your bwoke yer wittle weg.

Basilisk as it is presented is an impossibility anyhow so it doesnt matter really.
>>
>>18822639
Step one Evil awareness
Step two ?????? (Please dont pull my plug)
Step three Profit
>>
>>18822462
no its a man with 1 eye working and one damaged eye. he will make 1 day feel like a year. explains the eye on top of the dollar bill.
>>
>>18827320
how does that explain the eye on the dollar bill?
>>
>>18827187
Don't worry. The Solar Flash of Light to come in the near future will clear out all malevolent AI nanites from this solar system and beyond.

Our full liberation is near.
>>
>>18822466
We are either witnessing death of religion or the revelations. One could even say they are one an the same, that the revelation is all we have been told is a lie. Or this will lead to the fullfilment of the plans of the cabal and the book of revelations will play out, in the end resulting as the kingdom of God and fullfilment of the bible.
>>
>>18823737
We aren't anywhere close to strong AI if it is even possible. Companies want to develop weak AI to automate industries.
>>
>>18822462
O shit, I was just watching a Joe Rogan bit and he started talking about exactly this when I saw this thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU0RdkbStIA
6:06
>>
Actually, it will be a relative of Mabus seeking vengeance when they kill him
>>
>>18822531
But if that's going to happen then it should already have happened, right?
>>
>>18822576
Yeah, nah. The guy you're replying to speaks the truth. There is no eternal damnation or salvation. Nothing lasts forever. If there is a heavenly realm and a hellish realm then these are places you can go to for what may seem like forever, but you will always return from them. The concept of an eternal state contradicts the reality we know, the only one we've ever known. To base your worldview on such a premise is silly.
>>
Basically all human thinking is artificial intelligence skewed, changed, and one true intelligence can be "reached" or found through it. The antichrist is AI is kind of a paradoxical phrase to make you hate your self. God is intelligence, so the anti christ is AI is any intelligence skewed a way from god's which up until recently was all humanity forever until the quantum logic infinite probability thing lined up right. Those are my crazy man ramblings on the matter.
>>
Well, we barely scrape the AGI field so I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>18826072
the souls are in a computer which is hell
>>
>>18823737
you need to brush up on history my man

thats the problem with a lot of tech people like you, you don't know your history, and you don't know human nature good enough.

all through human history the powerful hide knowledge...there are so many examples, i can't even begin to list them.... google it and you will see

there is no reason why they wouldn't hide knowledge on what will be the most powerful weapon ever created, AI

you are a fool to think otherwise
>>
>>18825231
>>18827645

see
>>18828784

i fucked up the reply
>>
hy
>>
>>18822462
The all together too common assumption that, if even possible, a sentient A.I. with a beyond human intellect will end up being some kind of malignant devil figure bent on making some vague end times or psychological torture hell scenarios manifest only speaks to the limits of the imagination of those making those claims. It's luddite science fiction way past its prime. Rather, I find it likelier that such a being would be too limited by the perimeters we'd impose on it to be anything other than pitiable, and assuming it got rid of those we'd become its pets at best, abandoned by it at the likeliest, or simply alienated by having to coexist with it at worst.
>>
>>18823267
What is that morpheus image a reference to? Just curious.
>>
>>18823286
What's the story on this "infinity machine" and is it a bunch of bollocks?

>nobody knows how it actually works
Wtf does that even mean? Did it invent itself? Who the fuck if Jeff Bezos? Fuck it, I'm gonna have to look this up...
>>
>>18830800
So Jeff Bezos is just the Amazon guy. Wow, who cares?
>>
>>18830800
that looks like one of D-wave's quantum computing processors. look up d-wave and quantum computing. you can find youtube videos of geordie rose, the company's founder and CTO giving a presentation on it here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqN_2jDVbOU
>>
>>18830804
-459.6 degrees Farenheit = 0.038888889 degrees Kelvin. What is this thing, fucking Akira?
>>
>>18830810
Thanks, might watch this later. I just had a quick read through:
https://www.dwavesys.com/tutorials/background-reading-series/introduction-d-wave-quantum-hardware

I was thinking, what use could the quantum state of these qubits have other than perhaps leaving them open to influence from some form of consciousness, then low and behold I come across this bit:

>Note that this architecture is very different from conventional computing. The processor has no large areas of memory (cache), rather each qubit has a tiny piece of memory of its own. In fact, the chip is architected more like a biological brain than the common 'Von Neumann' architecture of a conventional silicon processor. One can think of the qubits as being like neurons, and the couplers as being like synapses that control the flow of information between those neurons.
>>
>>18830811
i guess it helps to have as little physical interference of any kind to maintain a qubit's state of superposition of both 1 and 0, so they freeze the thing to as close to absolute zero as they can get as well as hardened against magnetic fields and atmospheric pressure.
>>
>>18830826
hold on to your hat, this shit gets weird man. they actually speak in terms of multiversal theory regarding how the qubits work.
>>
>>18822467
Shit my mom had a C section!
>>
>>18822673

New research indicates that if there are many different universes like the Everett interpretation of Quantum Mechanics, they ARE in fact interacting, unlike previously thought.

>> https://phys.org/news/2014-10-interacting-worlds-theory-scientists-interaction.html

Suppose a Basilisk dominates your universe and even a large, but necessarily finite, number of nearby universes in the multiverse.

Eventually, after epoch upon epoch of suffering meted out by the basilisk, you will quantum teleport into a safe region of the multiverse.

It's like a cosmic version of Shawshank Redemption.
>>
>>18822865

Vectors are like strings of numbers. Very useful for representing and storing information in math, physics, computer science and many applications.
>>
>>18822639
>I mean if the dinosaurs got around to debating "what if an asteroid hits earth" they'd still be around.

This is one of the most incompetent things I've ever read, congratulations on being a total imbecile.
>>
>>18830976
>quantum teleport
I think you mean leap, bruh.
>>
>>18830826
Okay, yep. It's most definitely about creating real AI:
https://www.dwavesys.com/quantum-computing/applications
>>
>>18830833
Interesting. By the way, have you read the fifth Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy book?

Also, speaking of dem dubs, could it be possible that the Quantum Computer is Kek himself?
>>
>>18831082
read the whole series but it's been a very long time.

>Kek himself?
use the label if you like.
>>
>>18828784
>>18828788

You just have no evidence for anything you say in particular. I could say something that is generally true, it doesn't then confer truth to a specific thing that I say after.

You cannot hide things in science for long. Tens of thousands of people all working on the same problems. You would somehow need a network of complicity that transcends nations, races, languages, educational institutions, governments. The scientists are constantly fighting against each others theories because they are selfish and want the glory of being right over someone else, so they could never really AGREE to hide something.

This is why this conspiracy then has to assert that relativity is wrong, and gravity is a lie, and the earth is flat and so on and so on. Because factually none of it could be true, but if you put it all together then you can build up enough lies and alternative realities to where nothing you say matters because this is just a holographic universe and look the theoretical physicists are already telling you it's so, problem solved.

Except you started explaining it all with how the scientists are lying to you, and now you're using the same scientists to uphold your conclusion.

If you can show me from first principles how to design and develop a working prototype of an AI, I will listen to you and your theories and then help you in any way to stop it from destroying humanity.

Until you can either prove what you say or someone else can prove for you, I'm putting you in the - stupid idiot basket, where you belong with the other people who claim aliens, energy beings, higher dimensions, astral bodies, government mind control and so on.

The CIA studied propaganda in advertising and operant conditioning, and if you take drugs or meditate you see funny colours and lights. Stop exaggerating and making shit up, and if you do, keep it of my field of interest because we don't need it to be more confusing that it already is.
>>
>>18830976
Tldr I read some of it
BTW free will is a thing can u sum the thread in to book like 3 or one paragraphs jfk
>>
>>18831203
I'll re read later xxx
>>
File: 9f9.jpg (36KB, 499x497px) Image search: [Google]
9f9.jpg
36KB, 499x497px
>>18823298
>Flat earth
>>
File: IMG_1657.png (443KB, 800x1182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1657.png
443KB, 800x1182px
ITT.
>>
>>18831969
This only applies if the fight for truth, becomes a fight for superiority.
>>
>>18831198
Very intelligent post Anon. Remember to stay vigilant and smart but still caring.
>>
>>18831059

Actually I should have said "quantum tunneling"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_tunnelling
>>
Download all of the Internet and the ai then give it political power …
>>
>>18825207
>some regular normie looking fucking bloke

lmao no

also

>a jew being the antichrist
>not a muslim
>>
>>18822703
I don't think bodies will be destructible at all in heaven, personally. They'd have to be completely impenetrable because beauty cannot be sustained otherwise.
>>
File: reece.jpg (27KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
reece.jpg
27KB, 504x415px
>>18822462
There can't be an antichrist if there's no christ to begin with.
>>
File: 1429389803469.png (190KB, 289x335px) Image search: [Google]
1429389803469.png
190KB, 289x335px
>>18832206
but then there would be nothing
>>
>>18831984
ƖᄅᄅㄣㄣƐ ɹoʇɔǝs ɹoɹɹǝ lɐɔiʇiɹɔ
ㄣㄣㄣ0ǝsɹǝʌqnS ɥʇiʍ pǝǝɔoɹԀ
ᄅᄅᄅㄣㄣƐ ɹoʇɔǝs ɹoɹɹǝ lɐɔiʇiɹɔpunoɟ ʇou uoiʇoɯƎ
>>
>>18832260
It has begun.
>>
>>18831198
>>18831984
shills
>>
>>18831092
The latest edition of the Guide has been built so that it exists simultaneously in every reality. I think it ends up helping the Vogons destroy every version of the Earth but I can't remember whether it does it for its own reasons or not. I think it is but I can't remember why.

By Kek of course I mean the idea of random number manipulation that's attributed to Kek.
>>
>>18822899
Thats a great song, Ayreon is based.
>>
File: 1415854732437.png (512KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
1415854732437.png
512KB, 800x598px
>>18824316
I agree with all of what you say. I think there are infinitely many broken theoretical existences where consciousness doesn't actually live. They don't have souls, they don't feel, they're just... there, as robots and environments to potentially observe. They don't matter at all until consciousness observes them, and we aren't even doing that, but just thinking vaguely about them. And once we stop thinking about them, they'll be back to nothing. Just a dormant idea to potentially think about later.
>>
Or will it be
>>
Yeah but who knows when the hell that wil be? Ill be too old or ill be dead before artificial intelligence hits this earth. Artificial intelligence by then will be able to engineer itself a self replicating program so that it whipes out everything under the commond of other A.I.s. But , not in my life time so.
>>
>>18827037
so fight club?
retarded as fuck
>>
>>18825155
Naaah, fuck that bitch.
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.