[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is summoning demons successful in regards to financial gain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

Is summoning demons successful in regards to financial gain?
>>
No, unless you are possessed by a demon that gives you the balls to steal someone.
>>
Yea but its not worth the effort honestly. Bune is reliable but dancing with him is hard. Id recomend starting a relationship with a trickster. Hermes is great, so is Loki and the Briar Fox. When you are at the bottom of societies rungs, chaos benefits you, so go stir some shit up.
>>
>>18822277
Apparently KEK thinks so.
>>
>>18822277
No, but making high income one of the primary goals in your life is a successful way.

Anon, there's no other way than getting there trough your own sweat, blood and tears (and others too, if you have narcissistic and/or sociopathic traits you'll get there quicker).

Even if demons exist, why would they help you? They gain literaly nothing for the work they would have to put into giving you the desireable outcome.

The only time I would see them gaining an interest in you is if you're ALREADY powerful or rich and can influence the world to further their agenda for them. Otherwise you're a noone.

So stop being lazy. Good things come to those who work hard and NEVER give up.
>>
If you wanna talk to a demon, talk to them. Stop treating them like wish dispensing robots, it's cruel and horribly disrespectful.
>>
>>18824922
>muh work ethic

Fuck off normie
>>
>>18822277
>>18824922

Never make a deal with a demon there's always a catch. Their world is mostly a boring empty void and they only help mortals for the lulz when they end up fuck them over in the the end.
>>
>>18822277
Nope.

Humans are more than just flesh and blood, they are driven by the heart, or the soul if you want to call it that. Souls are comprised of various unique ideas, fundamental concepts of existence. When two ideas interact, they release a certain kind of energy called thought. Joy, anger, fear; it’s all energy radiated by soul, adding to the flow of power. For demons, thought is fuel and it gives them energy.

Demons live in a different world, think of it them as beings from another dimension. They require vast amounts of energy to sustain their forms and act in our world. Summoning involved amplifying a summoner’s thoughts and sending them to that world. To do this, you would need to be well versed on the lore of what you desire to summon and naturally have the mental fortitude to amplify your own thoughts enough.

Having the ability to amplify your thoughts is what stops most people. However, there is a way around it. When it comes to summoning, the steps of a ritual are extremely formulaic. In fact, the rituals are so formulaic that they can even be broken down into a code for a computer to run. A program can replicate the procedure, but it cannot possibly create energy. What one cannot create one imports. The strongest type of thought is negative emotion, and there is a place to turn to in order to gather it. An imaginary hermetic world that nevertheless creates the illusion of true interaction. The internet. Within the internet is a vast amount of thought energy, so with another program, the thought energy can be harnessed and directed to the summoning program. The amount of processing power required for this would take a server farm, but once set up, all you would have to do is have a client run it and that will allow any computer or smartphone on earth summon a demon by harnessing the power of shitposting.
>>
>>18822277

Yes, but it doesn't work like a genie from a disney movie where they just give you shit out of thin air.

To make a make a decent amount of money with a demon's help, you must be prepared to work hard and bust your ass. As with most work with any entity, you're the one that does the bulk of the work, with the entity's help acting as cherry on top of the cake, so to speak.

Zagan helps with money from my experience. Be prepared to bust ass, though.
>>
>>18824940

Glad to know i'm not the only one that'd summon them to talk to them. Poor creatures suffer alone.

Even if some try and take advantage of me, luckily for me I have this magical sense known as 'common sense'.
>>
>>18822363
>recommending the evocation of godforms for financial gain.
OK, friend
>>
>>18824922

>>Anon, there's no other way than getting there trough your own sweat, blood and tears

The President of the United States of America and most emperors, Pharaohs, kings, rulers, etc. were simply just born into wealth.

The majority of the 1% richest people on Earth, almost all of them, are from families that have been among the worlds wealthy for multiple generations.

Your post strongly implies that hard work results in gain. Meanwhile, ON PLANET EARTH, the richest and most powerful people are politicians, celebrities, and people who inherited shit.

Oh, look at that! The 2 richest people ON PLANET EARTH? The Koch brothers!

Where did the cash come from? Daddy's company.

Get over your blood and sweat shit man, your dad must have been a deadbeat because you never got to see a man work hard til he died poor.

Your trash talk about 'lazy' people is disrespectful to the poor that built this damn world - from the railroads to your smart phone and the PC you posted from earlier.

tl;dr you sound like you think it'll be YOUR BOOT one of these days.
>>
>>18822363
lol bune is a female form btw faggot
>>
>>18822277

Hey OP, sorry had to rant on the blood and sweat guy first.

As to your post - I cant say I've had success summoning one for financial gain but we can try to infer some logical truths from the idea.

If its possible - someone does it.

If we start from there then we have to assume that some of the worlds richest actually used demons to get their wealth, right?

So if we assume that SOME of the rich on Earth got their wealth from demonic summonings - we can start there.

Dont bother asking anyone poor or middle class about the matter.

Analyze rich occultists habits since clearly the poor occultist either isnt requesting money or has requested money and failed to gain it, right?

So pointing you to rich occultists is the best I can do - might seem like a no-brainer but hopefully it helps.
>>
>>18826141
not that anon, and I agree with you to a point, but these things don't appear exactly the same way to everybody every time.
>>
>>18826132
>1% were born into wealth
>therefore hard work never pays off
Really. That's your argument.
Nice job.

You get 'hard work' confused with working hard to improve one's lifestyle.

No: Not everyone is successful in such an endeavor, but it certainly happens, and sometimes quite dramatically.
>>
>>18826163
True, well usually demonologist usually describe Bune as a female with a deep voice. Usually looks like an Egyptian noble woman
>>
>>18826171
Not that anon, but something that also happens, apparently a lot more frequently than you are aware, is people work hard trying to improve their lot all their lives, and don't succeed. This doesn't mean one *shouldn't* work hard, but it does happen to people all over the world.
>>
>>18826171
You're terrible at debating or you're a troll. No in between.
>>
>>18822277
No summoning in general is a bad idea it will bring just a false promise trust me some knowledge is gain the hard way
>>
>>18826190
Only a bad idea if you don't know what you're doing and/or can't control the situation. It takes a lot of prep work and years of experience with other occult phenomena, generally, in order to do it right and know what you're doing.
>>
>>18826132
I can tell you'll be poor forever. I pity you.
>>
>>18826132
Did you even read the comment you replied to? He was talking about improving your financial situation, not becoming the top 1% elite.
>>
>>18822277
If its financial gain only you are looking for then the answer is simple, chase leprechauns.
>>
>>18822277
>financial gain
Is that really what you mundanes desire most? How droll. Well if you really want to go begging immortal beings for spooks then I guess Bune could give you what you want.
>>
>>18822277
Yeah, they literally kill the competition!.
>>
>>18824940
You mean genii. G- d i hate that
>>
>>18828532
>uses the word mundane
>* ah feel speshul mang*
>>
>>18828532
Chill the fuck out, Snape
>>
>>18824957
My thoughts too. Hard work never did for me what magick has...
>>
>>18826141
No
>>
>>18822363
Uhhh... You contact a disney cartoon?? Tha fuck?
>>
Yeah

But then you'll go to hell when you die

So you probably shouldn't summon demons for financial gain
>>
>>18822363
I can't imagine constantly roleplaying like this faggot
>>
>>18829635
And what exactly did "magick" do for you?
>>
>>18825210
Do people not know of the story of Faust anymore?
>>
well, you can trade 1 dollar for 1 human soul, steve jobs promised 10 billion souls but he couldn't deliver in time so they took his.
>>
I used to try to summon demons. even offered to be possessed to do their bidding. did all the rituals and prayed to satan and they didnt want me so now i am a devils reject
>>
>>18832701
Marlowe or Goethe version? Because they pretty much have a different message. I would bet old Goethe did more than a few evocations in his time...
>>
>>18824940
No truer words wave been spoken on the subject.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.